Laurinburg, NC
Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great people excellent work
Those guys were here less than an hour and they explain to me what they were doing and just in easy experience and I feel good about it.

Milon H.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Mobile replacement of hybrid battery for TCH 2007
It was great working with Hybrid Geek. They arrived in my place on time and took around 40 min to replace my hybrid battery. It is working great and hope will not have any issue within the one year warranty period. I like their expertise and efficient working style.

Deborah B.
Dandridge, TN
03/16/2019 Category: Service
2007 Camry Hybrid--revived!
My 2007 Camry Hybrid system finally went out after 12.5 years and 156,000 miles. The Hybrid Geeks lived up to their reviews. They were courteous and responsive and most of all, replaced my hybrid battery at my house at a substantial reduction from the dealer price. The car is running great, with improved gas mileage. I purchased the battery with a full 5-year guarantee because I'm hoping to keep my Camry for at least that much longer!

Winchester, VA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Hybrid Geek was amazing! When I got the triangle of death I cried for a week unsure of what I was going to do because the dealer wanted $2,600-$2,800 to replace it. I had only spent $3,200 on the car so I was not going to spend that much fixing it. Mitch and Andre came out and not only replace the battery but alerted me to other fixes necessary for my vehicle. Simon was also wonderful via the phone when I kept needing things repeated to me because I was all over the place and kept forgetting. It has been a week and my car runs amazing and I am so grateful!

Cary, NC
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Great, fast, friendly service.

KJ
Kiyanna J.
Greenville, NC
Honda Accord Hybrid
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly services
I actually didn’t have any issues! Just on time when finishing.

DA
Dan A.
Rockville, MD
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt, reliable and helpful service
Exactly as advertised. Right on schedule. The car is working perfectly. Friendly and quick service technicians. No added charges. Very, well done.

SL
Suzanne L.
Siler City, NC
02/20/2019 Category: Service
More than expected
Technician was highly knowledgeable about “everything Prius “. He was able to give me great advice about some other issues and their diagnostic software was very reassuring that I did not need any other repairs.

DT
Dee T.
Lexington, SC
02/20/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT!
Great customer service. Efficient, knowledgeable, friendly. Best auto service experience EVER!

BJ
Bryan J.
Wilson, NC
GMC Yukon Hybrid
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great
They did a great job and the best thing was they got to me earlier than my appt.

TIMI M.
Waynesville, NC
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Technical experience, Level of perfection is 100%
This Guys knows what they are doing, they show on time, their tools are already out of their vehicle and ready to go before they even knock on my door.
Once I got the car open, It didnt take then 30mins before they swap they bad one out and put the new one in, They also scan they car after the installation just to make sure theres no more error codes. I was ask to drive the car just to make sure im pleased with the job.

I will recommend Hybrid geek to anyone is not ready to waist his/her money at dealer shop,
Anytime, anyday, this guys are the best.

Mariah P.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
So far my car is running great!

Lake Mary, FL
Lexus RX 450h
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Terrific alternative to overpriced dealership. The service was outstanding and my car runs like it should again. The 5 year warranty is what sold me but the service was just as good.

Kinston, NC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
DEALER
Everything was timely efficient and pleasant

Adrian B.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Effective!
Outstanding service. Installed a fresh HV battery pack with a 5-year warranty. Job turnaround was about two hours, and that was on the afternoon of New Years Eve! My 2007 Prius, with 100k miles now runs more smoothly, powerfully and quietly. The “Chief Geek”, Simon Withers really understands hybrid technology and communicates with ease and clarity. I am a grateful customer.

Timothy B.
Rock Spring, GA
Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!! Very knowledgeable of hybrid vehicles and answered questions in depth better than the Chevy dealership!! Excellent pricing along with an out standing warranty! Will definitely do business again!! Highly recommend for hybrid vehicle drivers! On time and quick!! Restored my hybrid Tahoe to origional preformance.

HF
Herman F.
Laurinburg, NC
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Back on the road
Very professional. On time. You could tell that the tec. knew what he was doing. The tec. would not replace my battery until he was certain that it was the problem. He was not going to just throw parts at my car to try to fix it. Toyota wanted $4500. to replace my battery. My bill was $2100. and I have a 5 year non prorated warranty.

BJ
Brittany Graham J.
Burlington, NC
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
We had a wonderful experience, super upfront about everything, patient with all of my questions, easy to set up service. 10/10

Rebecca B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Honda Civic Hybrid
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Greatest Option
When I took my granddaughter’s Honda Civic hybrid to the Honda dealer, They quoted $4500 to replace her hybrid battery. That just was not affordable for me to help her. I started researching online and found the Hybrid Geeks. They came to me 3 hours from them, changed the battery and ran diagnostics, eliminated all warning lights on the dash. Friendly, efficient and honest.

MT
Michael T.
Haleyville, AL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid battery service
My battery was installed at my home next day after order placed. Installer arrived about 5 minutes ahead of schedule. He was knowledgeable,friendly, meet and efficient. Just what I would hope for.