Latest Review about 1 month ago

Rebecca B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Greatest Option
When I took my granddaughter’s Honda Civic hybrid to the Honda dealer, They quoted $4500 to replace her hybrid battery. That just was not affordable for me to help her. I started researching online and found the Hybrid Geeks. They came to me 3 hours from them, changed the battery and ran diagnostics, eliminated all warning lights on the dash. Friendly, efficient and honest.

MT
Michael T.
Haleyville, AL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid battery service
My battery was installed at my home next day after order placed. Installer arrived about 5 minutes ahead of schedule. He was knowledgeable,friendly, meet and efficient. Just what I would hope for.

BO
Beth O.
Dumfries, VA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!
They were fantastic! They installed the new battery at my residence in an hour! My car is running smooth and beautifully now. Thank you so much!!

Janet M.
Lillington, NC
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Subject knowledge and respect for the customer.
Excellent service from the technician, Peter. He was on time, polite and professional. He explained the change-out process and was finished in no time. Have since put several miles on the car with the reconditioned battery and have encountered no problems. Great way to keep a good car. Great company to work with.

Max R.
North Palm Beach, FL
10/02/2018
Hybird Module Failure - repair under warranty
We had our battery installed in Chapel Hill, NC in Feb 2018 and recently moved the car to North Palm Beach, Florida. We got an battery module error on Sept 4, 2018 and worked with Hybird Geek and since they expanded their business to include Florida and were waiting to get service calls in our area. Mitch arrived a three weeks later and did a great job resolving the issues.

Todd S.
Morgantown, WV
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Camry Battery Replacement by The Hybrid Geek
After the hybrid battery in our 2007 Camry Hybrid failed, we researched aftermarket replacement options. The Hybrid Geek was our choice based on their price, quality, standard on-site installation and 5 year warranty. Mitch drove from Raleigh, NC to our home in Morgantown, WV and replaced the hybrid battery in our garage in an hour. We have driven the car 1000 miles since the battery replacement and are happy with the performance, especially - - and the knowledge that we repaired the car for a third of the price of an OEM repair from our local Toyota dealer!

HL
Herman L.
Pelzer, SC
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Battery replacement
Hybrid Geek were on time ,did not take long for replacement .I recommend them to anyone.

Apex, NC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service with 5 years warranty
Quick service with 5 year warranty.

LW
Lee W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Don't Use Anyone Else!
Excellent Service and Easy Process from the first phone call to payment. Battery replacement was performed in my driveway. Incredibly priced compared to other local shops. Highly Recommend.

David S.
Cedar Point, NC
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Better price and customer experience than the dealer
It’s been about a week since I had the hybrid battery of my 2007 Prius replaced by The Hybrid Geek, and I am still amazed at how efficiently and cheaply these guys did it! After being quoted a $4,000 fix from the dealer, I was sure my daily driver was kaput, but when I found out about these guys out in Raleigh I decided to take a look into their services. In the end I paid less than $1,500, which not only included the battery and labor, but also the fact that the technician came to my house, some three hours away from their shop. I have to give a major shoutout to Peter, my technician, who was incredibly friendly and personable, and who knew the job so well that he had the whole thing installed and put back together within 45 minutes. Really happy I went with this shop instead of spending three times as much elsewhere!

John T.
Springfield, VA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid battery replacement - fast and efficient
After deciding to get the hybrid battery on my Prius replaced (I started to do it myself and decided I could not do it) I found Hybrid Geek on he web. They come to the house and change the battery, give you a FIVE year warranty, and it only takes about an hour! The technician was great, too. I am telling everyone I tell the story to about the Hybrid Geek.

AT
Angela T.
Winston Salem, NC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone was very friendly and courteous. I felt that I received the best service at the best price and at the best amount of time. It only took an hour to get my hybrid battery changed. I am very pleased!

RL
Rick L.
Springfield, VA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
On time, as advertised. Issue free th installer knew every step!
Simond described the service and process expertly. The team delivered as advertised!

Not many businesses do what they say at the price advertised. Hybird Geek was spot on.

Just have to see how the battery holds up during the 5 year guarantee.

Apex, NC
08/06/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Customer Service
The Hybrid Geek team provided outstanding customer service. They were knowledgeable, reliable and efficient. Will be returning to the Hybrid Geek team for all my future Prius maintenance.

BRENT M.
Chester, VA
GMC Yukon Hybrid
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service - Quick & Knowledgeble
Called Simon on Monday, Peter showed up Tuesday morning, removed old battery, installed new, tested and gone in only 45 minutes. Great people. Wish all car service was this great. Can’t go wrong using them. Highly recommend

John W.
Lynchburg, VA
07/25/2018 Category: Service
hybrid battery replacment
Simon was great- I emailed Friday and by the next Tuesday he brought the battery to Virginia and installed it. Much less cost for delivery than taking a day off work to drive to North Carolina. He found a fuse problem as well. Now my 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid drives like a new car [ and I do not have the new car payments to make !] Honda had replaced the battery a few years prior but it went bad after the warranty expired.

Garner, NC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid battery replacement
Service completed in timely manner with price as quoted

Robert M.
Oriental, NC
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Best Communications, Professionalism, Service, $Value, Promptness and Friendliness!
After 220,500 miles of totally dependable service, our 2005 2nd Gen Toyota Prius finally displayed the dreaded “red triangle”, and you could tell the performance was degraded with gas engine running at every demand for movement. Based on a call to the nearest Toyota dealer, they assured me, I could drive it to them. Their diagnosis there was a bad hybrid battery, which they offered to replace at $3,000-plus-plus!
Unsure of all my options, I drove it the 35 miles to home, parked it in the garage, and started my internet research, . . a lot of research!! It was there I fortunately found The Hybrid Geek! I cannot be more satisfied with the process and outcome!
First, communications. Their website, thehybridgeek-dot-com, is informative and based from it, was put on my “to contact by phone list” along with five other prospects. The initial call was answered by “Simon”, who was polite, informative, accommodating and not trying to “sell” me. Calls to all the other sources fell short in one or more categories. Service, . . Upon settling on The Hybrid Geek and the 5 year warranty battery option, I was kept informed by emails and text of every stage of having the battery replaced right in my own garage in Oriental, NC four days later on our mutually agreed installation date! A professional technician named “Peter” came to our house at the agreed hour and verified with attached computer that the battery was indeed defective and even which module inside the battery was at fault. In less than an hour he had removed, replaced and computer verified the new battery performance in the car. Value, . . I paid the exact quoted price by credit card on the spot after installation, which was less than half of the Toyota “open ended ++$ quote”!
Recommendation, . . I could not more highly recommend The Hybrid Geek in all aspects of this transaction, and will for sure call upon them and their affiliated service department for any future maintenance needs on the 2005 and my other 2016 Prius.

Robert M.
Oriental, NC
06/15/2018
First, communications. The website https://www.thehybridgeek.com/ is informative and based from it, was put on my “to contact by phone list” along with five other prospects. The initial call was answered by “Simon”, who was polite, informative, accommodating and not trying to “sell” me. Calls to all the other sources fell short in one or more categories. Service, . . Upon settling on The Hybrid Geek and the 5 year warranty battery option, I was kept informed by emails and text of every stage of having the battery replaced right in my own garage in Oriental, NC four days later on our mutually agreed installation date! A professional technician named “Peter” came to our house at the agreed hour and verified with attached computer that the battery was indeed defective and even which module inside the battery was at fault. In less than an hour he had removed, replaced and computer verified the new battery performance in the car. Value, . . I paid the exact quoted price by credit card on the spot after installation, which was less than half of the Toyota “open ended ++$ quote”!

AC
Anthony C.
Gainesville, VA
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick response and great customer service
I began talking with Simon several days before deciding to schedule my hybrid battery replacement. He called me back quickly the same day and answer all of my questions. The technician called on his way for the install, explained the process and kept me informed the entire time. I would highly recommend them for your hybrid battery needs.