Lake Mary, FL
Lexus RX 450h
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Terrific alternative to overpriced dealership. The service was outstanding and my car runs like it should again. The 5 year warranty is what sold me but the service was just as good.

Kinston, NC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
DEALER
Everything was timely efficient and pleasant

Adrian B.
Raleigh, NC
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Effective!
Outstanding service. Installed a fresh HV battery pack with a 5-year warranty. Job turnaround was about two hours, and that was on the afternoon of New Years Eve! My 2007 Prius, with 100k miles now runs more smoothly, powerfully and quietly. The “Chief Geek”, Simon Withers really understands hybrid technology and communicates with ease and clarity. I am a grateful customer.

Timothy B.
Rock Spring, GA
Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!! Very knowledgeable of hybrid vehicles and answered questions in depth better than the Chevy dealership!! Excellent pricing along with an out standing warranty! Will definitely do business again!! Highly recommend for hybrid vehicle drivers! On time and quick!! Restored my hybrid Tahoe to origional preformance.

HF
Herman F.
Laurinburg, NC
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Back on the road
Very professional. On time. You could tell that the tec. knew what he was doing. The tec. would not replace my battery until he was certain that it was the problem. He was not going to just throw parts at my car to try to fix it. Toyota wanted $4500. to replace my battery. My bill was $2100. and I have a 5 year non prorated warranty.

BJ
Brittany Graham J.
Burlington, NC
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
We had a wonderful experience, super upfront about everything, patient with all of my questions, easy to set up service. 10/10

Rebecca B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Greatest Option
When I took my granddaughter’s Honda Civic hybrid to the Honda dealer, They quoted $4500 to replace her hybrid battery. That just was not affordable for me to help her. I started researching online and found the Hybrid Geeks. They came to me 3 hours from them, changed the battery and ran diagnostics, eliminated all warning lights on the dash. Friendly, efficient and honest.

MT
Michael T.
Haleyville, AL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid battery service
My battery was installed at my home next day after order placed. Installer arrived about 5 minutes ahead of schedule. He was knowledgeable,friendly, meet and efficient. Just what I would hope for.

BO
Beth O.
Dumfries, VA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!
They were fantastic! They installed the new battery at my residence in an hour! My car is running smooth and beautifully now. Thank you so much!!

Janet M.
Lillington, NC
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Subject knowledge and respect for the customer.
Excellent service from the technician, Peter. He was on time, polite and professional. He explained the change-out process and was finished in no time. Have since put several miles on the car with the reconditioned battery and have encountered no problems. Great way to keep a good car. Great company to work with.

Max R.
North Palm Beach, FL
10/02/2018
Hybird Module Failure - repair under warranty
We had our battery installed in Chapel Hill, NC in Feb 2018 and recently moved the car to North Palm Beach, Florida. We got an battery module error on Sept 4, 2018 and worked with Hybird Geek and since they expanded their business to include Florida and were waiting to get service calls in our area. Mitch arrived a three weeks later and did a great job resolving the issues.

Todd S.
Morgantown, WV
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Camry Battery Replacement by The Hybrid Geek
After the hybrid battery in our 2007 Camry Hybrid failed, we researched aftermarket replacement options. The Hybrid Geek was our choice based on their price, quality, standard on-site installation and 5 year warranty. Mitch drove from Raleigh, NC to our home in Morgantown, WV and replaced the hybrid battery in our garage in an hour. We have driven the car 1000 miles since the battery replacement and are happy with the performance, especially - - and the knowledge that we repaired the car for a third of the price of an OEM repair from our local Toyota dealer!

HL
Herman L.
Pelzer, SC
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Battery replacement
Hybrid Geek were on time ,did not take long for replacement .I recommend them to anyone.

Apex, NC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service with 5 years warranty
Quick service with 5 year warranty.

LW
Lee W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Don't Use Anyone Else!
Excellent Service and Easy Process from the first phone call to payment. Battery replacement was performed in my driveway. Incredibly priced compared to other local shops. Highly Recommend.

David S.
Cedar Point, NC
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Better price and customer experience than the dealer
It’s been about a week since I had the hybrid battery of my 2007 Prius replaced by The Hybrid Geek, and I am still amazed at how efficiently and cheaply these guys did it! After being quoted a $4,000 fix from the dealer, I was sure my daily driver was kaput, but when I found out about these guys out in Raleigh I decided to take a look into their services. In the end I paid less than $1,500, which not only included the battery and labor, but also the fact that the technician came to my house, some three hours away from their shop. I have to give a major shoutout to Peter, my technician, who was incredibly friendly and personable, and who knew the job so well that he had the whole thing installed and put back together within 45 minutes. Really happy I went with this shop instead of spending three times as much elsewhere!

John T.
Springfield, VA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid battery replacement - fast and efficient
After deciding to get the hybrid battery on my Prius replaced (I started to do it myself and decided I could not do it) I found Hybrid Geek on he web. They come to the house and change the battery, give you a FIVE year warranty, and it only takes about an hour! The technician was great, too. I am telling everyone I tell the story to about the Hybrid Geek.

AT
Angela T.
Winston Salem, NC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone was very friendly and courteous. I felt that I received the best service at the best price and at the best amount of time. It only took an hour to get my hybrid battery changed. I am very pleased!

RL
Rick L.
Springfield, VA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
On time, as advertised. Issue free th installer knew every step!
Simond described the service and process expertly. The team delivered as advertised!

Not many businesses do what they say at the price advertised. Hybird Geek was spot on.

Just have to see how the battery holds up during the 5 year guarantee.

Apex, NC
08/06/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Customer Service
The Hybrid Geek team provided outstanding customer service. They were knowledgeable, reliable and efficient. Will be returning to the Hybrid Geek team for all my future Prius maintenance.