Business Solutions

The Kar Shop

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Robert M.
02/13/2020
Spoke with Steve. He said he's happy with them. He said he's happy every time he goes there.

Monique M.
02/13/2020
Monique said everything went fine at this place. The service was done to her satisfaction, they were nice and did the job. She didn't have any problems.

BG
Bill G.
02/08/2020
Bill said the service was good and the employees were friendly.

RA
RANDY A.
02/05/2020
This business has changed over the years!
Was shocked to see the amount that my oil change cost! Didn’t ask what oil we preferred ,just assumed synthetic. Over the years I had nothing but praise...

Mary Lou M.
02/05/2020
Trustworthy, friendly, fast service.
My husband would never use anyone else to take care of his truck. I started using Kar Shop at his urging when I was not happy with the dealership which I...