Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NG
Norma G.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the business did a good job. She had no problems.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Gibsons! We really appreciate your business.

CRAIG S.
Honda Insight
09/14/2018
Routine service made easy
Courteous, responsive front desk, spotlessly clean waiting area with complimentary soft drinks, fair prices, quick service. I’m a repeat customer, recommended!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Craig! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

BC
BETTY C.
09/12/2018
Honest Assessment
At the conclusion of a recent oil change at Valvoline, the technician advised me of a list of maintenance items that should be done on my car pursuant to the odometer reading of 60,000+ miles. The total charge for all of the items they recommended was going to approach $800. I had had a good experience at The Kar Shop previously, so decided to take my car to them for an evaluation. Because my car is a Honda CRV, The Kar Shop technician advised me that Honda does not even recommend those maintenance items be done until approximately 100,000 miles. They performed a complimentary 40-point check on my car and advised me the current condition of all my fluids, belts, valves, etc. was excellent, and my final bill was $22. To say I was pleased is an understatement!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 09/13/2018

Betty,
    We love your testimonial and appreciate the 5 stars! Looking forward to seeing you again.

LP
LARRY P.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/05/2018
Reliable & comprehensive service!
Have been going to Kar Shop around 10 years(?) Staff is always friendly. Service is reliable & first rate. I especially appreciate the "patience" from the staff when I ask many questions! All my questions are answered very professionally. I highly recommend their service!!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 09/13/2018

Larry,
    Great review from a faithful customer and good friend. Thanks Larry!

LE
LAYTON E.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/03/2018
Fixed the pickup in good time. Trust worthy.
Fixed the pickup in good time. Always trust worthy and only fixes what needs to be fixed. We trust Kar Shop with most all our vehicles.

Layton,
   Thank you. You make us proud!

HK
Hari K.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Hari said that this business is the best. They provided an excellent service on his vehicle.

Hari,
   Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate your business.

Amanda S.
INFINITI JX35
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff is honest and they have fair prices.

Amanda,
   5 Stars!!!! Thank you so much.

SJ
STEVE J.
Cadillac SRX
08/16/2018
doright
took vehicle in for an inspection , they completed service in a short amount of time and for what they said. No issues found...had taken to dealer who said it needed$1400.00 worth of work..ah not so fast Mr. Money grabbing dealer ! Kar Shop to the rescue ! These guys gave me a quick tour of the shop area spoke with a couple of their mechanics. Seem like a good group of people...hope it continues. Will definitely use them vs dealer. I would recommend these guys based on my experience so far !!

JE
Jim E.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business did not tell him they were going to charge him to look at his vehicle. They charged him $200.00.

JO
Joe O.
Jeep Patriot
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business does good work. The prices are a little high, but it is worth it. He would like them to keep up the good work.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 08/15/2018

Joe, Thank you for the 5 stars. Hopefully the good service along with our 3 yr/36,ooo mile natyionwide warranty makes every dollar you spend here with it. We really appreciate your busuiness.

Robert R.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did an outstanding job taking care of him. They did a good job and they are reasonably priced.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 08/15/2018

Robert,
    5 Stars!!! Thank you so much.

JACKIE C.
Pea Ridge, AR
08/11/2018
Quick Service
Quick but quality service. Best place I know of.

Jackie, Thanks buddy!

PB
PEG B.
Springdale, AR
08/11/2018
Very Satisfied Customer
I’ve been taking our cars to The Kar Shop since they opened several years ago and have always been satisfied with the high level of customer service and expertise. I highly recommend them.

Peg,
   Thank you so much. It is always a pleasure to see you.

LC
Loretta C.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Loretta said she brought her vehicle in because the starter sometimes would not work. She stated she thought the staff put in a new one, but if they did, it's still doing what the old one did. She is really disappointed not and very happy with the service, but has had good work from them in the past. They told her there was nothing they could do unless the starter behaved that way while they had it at the facility.

ER
Edward R.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the business provided quick service and kept him informed.

Edward,
    5 stars! Wow, thank you so much.

BA
BARBRA A.
08/08/2018
Quality and Timeliness
The attention to timeliness and quality service was outstanding. The staff at the desk were thoughtful, concerned with my schedule and thorough in understanding any issues with the vehicle.
I have used the Kar Shop many times and have always been happy with their quality of service to the vehicle.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We always appreciate your business.

JERAMY W.
Cave Springs, AR
Jeep Patriot
07/28/2018
They fixed my brakes
There was no haggling about the things that needed to be done. They installed new brake pads with no hassle. Great place
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Jeramy, Thank your for the kind words.

RICHARD C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/27/2018
Genuinely courteous
We just moved to the NW Arkansas area and needed a reliable auto service center. We definitely found one with the KAR Shop. The staff is genuine, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. The entire shop and waiting area is extremely clean. Even the magazine rack had magazines perfectly aligned and in order. The mechanics work area is clean all the way down to a spotless floor. To me, this exemplifies a professional and detailed work ethic.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the review. We are thrilled that you gave a shot at your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Jessica T.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she had a great visit with the business and they were also very honest .

Jessica,
    Thank you for the 5 stars!!!

KAREN M.
07/24/2018
Fast, Professional, and Honest
Kevin and his crew graciously worked my Jeep in with just a phone call. My engine light was on and it was sluggish to start...not typical at all. Within 10 minutes of arrival, they’d pulled her into the bay and checked her out. Sure enough, she just needed a new battery. I was apprised if my total cost up front, and they proceeded to take care of it immediately. Their labor cost was higher than I expected, but after checking around, it was an average expense for what I had done. All in all, great experience and I was out of there in about an hour. The Kar Shop is our GO-TO for all our vehicle needs.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 07/24/2018

Karen, Thank you for the nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We look forward to seeing you again.