Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JEAN B.
05/24/2018
CORECTING A LIGHT REPAIR IN THE BACK AND SIGNAL LIGHTS
OK, I LIKE KAR-PRO AND ITS REPAIR FOLKS, BUT I AM STUMPED ABOUT A MATTER. BACK IN APRIL 18, I HAD TO CUP LIKE THINGS IN THE BACK REPLACED, BECAUSE OF SHORT AND PROBLEM WITH LIGHT. FELLA WHILE SITTING THERE TOLD ME MY RIGHT ONE WAS GETTING BAD BECAUSE THE LENS WAS CRACKED AND WATER WAS SEEPING IN, SO THEY REPLACED BOTH.NOW I HAD A LEFT BLINKER LIGHT GOING BAD, BLINKING FAST. WHEN THEY REPAIRED THEM IN APRIL WHY DID THEY NOT PUT NEW BULBS IN AND REPLACE THE THE CRACKED LENS. DOES THAT NOT ALL GO TOGETHER. THIS LITTERLY STUMPS ME. THEY DID TREAT ME CORRECTLY, REPLACED BULB, BUT AGAIN PUT CRACKED LENS BACK ON AND I WAS NOT CHARGED. WHAT AM I SEEING HERE, PLEASE SOME ONE EXPLAIN YOUR REASONING.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 05/24/2018

Jean,
 I apologize if I did not explain this clearly to you when you were here. The housing on your car that encases the tail light bulbs has a split seam and can allow moisture to get into the bulbs. If you happen to get moisture hitting a hot bulb it can cause the bulb to fail. This may happen the day you leave or it can take years for it to fail. We did give you an estimate on a replacement housing but you told me you felt it was more than you were comfortable spending so we just replaced the bulb. If the bulb fails again we would be glad to try and seal the housing for you but it may have to be replaced for it to be a good permanent repair. Call me anytime you have questions and I wil be glad to try and help you. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave the review and look forward to seeing you again.

Stone S.
Lincoln MKZ
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with George. He said the staff members were courteous, very thorough, and they recommended a few things. They were very helpful and professional.

DN
Dee N.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Dee said the business is very personable. They do good service.

Dee,
   Thank you for leaving the nice review.

JD M.
05/17/2018
Great place
Great customer service and great mechanics. I asked for my pride and joy to be handled a certain way and they went beyond that to make sure it was done.

JD,
   Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate yoru business and friendship.

BA
Bethany A.
Siloam Springs, AR
Nissan Rogue
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Bethany said the employees were nice. They provided really good service. They helped her as soon as she arrived for service.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 05/21/2018

Bethany,  5 Stars!!!! Thank you so much.

BRADY B.
Bentonville, AR
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018
Always fair, reliable service!
I have been taking my cars here for years now and always get fair, reliable service. I've taken my cars other places in the past and always wondered about the recommendations and pricing -- I don't have those concerns here because they've proven time after time that they fix what they say they're going to fix and their pricing is always fair. What more could you ask for?

Brady,
    Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

JD M.
05/15/2018
As usual great service at a great price. Can’t beat it.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 05/21/2018

Thanks guys! We really appreciate your business and the great review.

LD
Lee D.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the employees always do a good job and the price is reasonable.

Lee,
   Thanks for the nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

MK
Molly K.
Fayetteville, AR
Buick Century
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Molly said the employees were helpful, knew exactly what was needed, and explained everything to her.

Molly,
   Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you.

GC
Gary C.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business did great.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 05/21/2018

WHat nice words from one of our favroite guys. Thank you for the review Gary.

Denise R.
Cadillac Catera
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said he's never had a business charge him for a diagnostic when they did the work.

Kevin,
   Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. I'm sorry we didn't do a better job of explaining the charges on your repair order. We use all ASE certified technicians and we do pay them for their time to do the diagnostics on a vehicle. For the actual repair itself we follow the industry standard Mitchell labor time guide. This ensures you are getting a quality job at a fair price. We also offer a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty on all of our repairs. I hope you will give us another shot at earning 5 stars next time your car needs attention.

Cecil B.
Bella Vista, AR
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Cecil said the staff had good communication skills, and good overall service.

Cecil,
    Thank you rof taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate the 5 stars!

MN
Returning Customer
Great service as usual!!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 04/26/2018

Mike,
   Thanks for the review. We always enjoy your visits.

MARK P.
Acura MDX
04/23/2018
Trustworthy
We have used Kar Shop since they opened. Their work has always been great. They give recommendations about upcoming maintenance schedules. I appreciate the care they give. Work is always done as discussed and on time.

Mark,
    Thank you for your trust in us. We really appreciate it and plan on continuing to earn the 5 stars.

JUAN M.
04/22/2018
good service
goid service and price, good people overall
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars Juan!!!

GK
GERALD K.
04/21/2018
Fiendly, knowledgeable, resonably priced and dependable.
Easy to get vehicle in for service, contacted me with update on work being accomplished, all work done in a timely manner and price of work accomplished was very reasonable.

Gerald,
   We couldn't ask for a nicer review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.

BW
Bill W.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Bill said his overall experience was good. The staff were trustworthy.

JN
Jason N.
Bentonville, AR
Chrysler Crossfire
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff had good communication and provided friendly service.

Roger S.
Roland, AR
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Roger said he appreciates their efforts for the situation he was in.

Roger,
   It was nice to meet you. Stop in anytime you are in the area. Thank you for the review.

MARK H.
Springdale, AR
Nissan Rogue
04/19/2018
Great car shop
I have been using the Kar Shop for repairs recommendations and advice since I moved to NWA in 2010. I even drive from Fayetteville now! They have consistently provided reliable and honest service at a fair price which gives me peace of mind that I’m not getting ripped off. Three words: I trust them!

Mark,
    Thank you for the wonderful testimony. It says a lot that you drive from Fayetteville. We appreciate the trust you show in us and will make sure we earn it every time. Have a great day!