Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GENE M.
Garfield, AR
Dodge Dakota
03/14/2019
Fast and friendly service. The shop was clean.

MK
MELTHENA K.
Buick Verano
03/12/2019
Great servuce
Very clean atmosphere. Drinks provided. My car was ready in record time.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/12/2019

Your 2015 Buick Verano is a beautiful car. We are so glad you trust us to help you keep it running smoothly. Keep up with those oil changes and it should keep on running for may more years. Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review.

JULIE M.
03/09/2019
Friendly and Thorough
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I like they way they explain things and always do a great job. I had gone there several years ago and received the same great service and treatment. I always feel secure about the work they do.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for bringing in your 2008 CHrysler Town and COuntry for a little TLC. The new battery, Thermostat and Radiator should help keep it running for many more years. Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate it.

David B.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
David said he likes the staff, they do good work.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/12/2019

We gotta work together to keep those good ole Chevy Silverados running. We are so glad that you continue to choose The KAR Shop to help keep your 2000 Cheverolet Silverado on the road. I trust all of the steering and suspension work is holding up fine. Thank you so much for leaving a review. See ya next time!

JULIO R.
03/07/2019
Remarkable service
I started using The Kar Shops service last year for oil changes & have not looked to get them done elsewhere since then! These guys truly know customer service & will have your vehicle done and serviced in a very reasonable time. Kevin at the front is always looking to make conversation & answer any questions you may have. Definitely recommend!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! Your 2015 Impala is one sharp car. It always makes me jealous when you bring it in for oil change....LOL. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you next time.

DAVID R.
03/05/2019
Expensive but quality
Clean and great service. Not sure the service is worth 113 bucks after taxes. I was shocked when they said the amount, of the price was quoted to me at the start I would have walked away.

David,
 Thank you for leaving the review. We appreciate and value your input. Your 2012 Silverado uses full synthetic oil and it holds a quart more than most other vehicles do. That can make the oil changes seem a little more than they did back in the good old days. I know you also asked for a tire rotation as well so that added a little to the total. Good news is that from now on during every other consecutive oil change we will roate them for free. I hope you will come back and give us another chance to earn your business. We look forwad to seieng you.

03/03/2019
Appointment in a timely manner.
I needed an appointment fast because I was purchasing a truck. I needed the truck to be checked out before purchase. They got me right in.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars. I hope that 2005 Ford F150 gives you years of trouble free service.

Bentonville, AR
03/01/2019
Problem not found but no hard sell.
THe Kar Shop checked out our Jeep that was having starting issues. They couldn't replicate the problem. However, they didn't charge fro checking it nor did they try to sell me on a "maybe" fix. If the problem does occur again, I know where I will take it.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for bringing your 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport in for the starting issue. Thanks even more for the 5 star review. If it acts up again be sure to give us a call.

FG
FRANK G.
Eagle Rock, MO
02/28/2019
Responsive
Always easy to do busy with. Called before a trip to get my car checked at the last minute. Got me in the next day. Responsive service and reasonable prices. Also really nice people. Highly recommend.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/01/2019

Frank, Thank you for the nice review. Glad we could check out your Nissan Altima and make sure it was ready for your trip. A good comprehensive safety inspection is a good way to increase the odds of a trouble free travels.

Jason T.
Gravette, AR
Ford Police Interceptor
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business did a good job.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for bringing in your 2008 Ford F250 for all of the steering and suspension components. We especially appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave a review. Have a great day!

SR
STAN R.
Bentonville, AR
02/25/2019
Excellent Service & Follow-up
These guys provided an excellent experience... I was away traveling and they made it easy for me. They regularly followed up with me and they were very thorough. What's more... they cleaned up my truck too! I will certainly use them again for future automotive service needs.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/25/2019

Stan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always appreciate hearing our customers thoughts. I trust the blower motor and fuel gauge are working properly in your Toyota Tacoma. We hope to see you again soon.

DENNIS M.
Bella Vista, AR
02/23/2019
Parts Quoted 3-5 Times Overpriced
After I received your price quote for miscellaneous oil leaks, I reviewed your parts list based on part number and found the identical parts 3 to 5 times cheaper than your quote.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/24/2019

Dennis, I'm sorry you feel like you didn't get the 5 star service we try to deliver. I'm not sure if you were pricing identical parts, if you were pricing them with a 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty, if you were pricing them being installed by ASE certified technicians or if you were getting a "do-it-yourselfr" price. We are normally priced relative to our competition when all things are apples to apples.

CANDY H.
Garfield, AR
02/23/2019
Excellent place to take your vehicle
The best staff and business for your vehicle.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/24/2019

Candy, Thank you for the 5 stars! We always love it when you bring your Jeep Wrangler in for any reason. Whether it is normal maintence like an oil change or transmission service or something bigger like a brake job. It is a pleasure getting to serve you and visit with you each time.

JOHN T.
Suzuki SX4
02/18/2019
Car repair
They were very good and friendly
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/18/2019

John,  Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. That Suzuki SX4 went a long time before it finally needed a water pump. Glad we could help out.

DAVID S.
Bella Vista, AR
02/16/2019
The service was great, as always.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/18/2019

David, Thank you for the 5 star review and thank you for bringing in your Toyota Rav 4. We trust that the brake repairs and transmission service worked well for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Marion S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Marion said that the place really knows what they're doing, she has been using them for nine years.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/18/2019

Marion, Thank you for the review. Every time we see that 2006 Subaru Forester rolling into the parking lot we look forward to getting to visit with you a little. We love your stories and always look forward to seeing you. Next time you are ready for the lube, oil and filter change give us a call.

PB
PEG B.
Springdale, AR
Mazda Protege
02/12/2019
The Kar Shop is the Best Shop
I enjoy taking my old car to the Kar Shop. The people who work there are kind and honest. They take great care of my car and have kept it running smoothly for many years. I recommend them to anyone who needs their car taken good care of.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much Peg! It's always nice to see you.

JIMMY M.
GMC Canyon
02/06/2019
5 Star Kar Shop!
The people at the Kar Shop are the BEST technicians I have found in NWA! Hands down!! I have been to other garages and dealerships for repairs on my work truck and felt like I didn't get what I asked for. I always walked away feeling poor and used. With The Kar Shop these feelings are gone. I trust them that they will do what I ask, at a fair price. I have used The Kar Shop twice and they always listened and understood what I needed done and I didn't have to wait 2 weeks or more for them to work on my truck. That is important for me, because my truck is used for my small business. No truck, no business!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/12/2019

Jimmy, What an awesome review! Thank you for the kind words. It is a pleasure working with you.

EB
ED B.
Lincoln Town Car
02/04/2019
Staff
Friendly, Knowledgeable staff
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Ed. It is always great to visit with you.

BECKY S.
01/28/2019
Bill confusion
I needed a belt replaced and a bolt installed on my alternator. When I spoke with Kevin earlier in the day, he quoted me a price of $160 if they replaced the alternator. I thought it would be reasonable. I took my car in. It took about 30-45 min for the repair. I was not informed that quote that I received was quite a bit lower than the actual bill. If $160 would replace the entire alternator then why was I charged $175 + tax for a belt and bolt?? I supplied the parts. This was just labor costs. I wish this repair cost would have been discussed prior to the repair. I was stuck paying the almost $200.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/28/2019

I apologize for the misunderstanding on the bill. Our intentions are to always be upfront and honest. Giving estimates over the phone is always tricky. We cannot see the car or know exactly what is wrong with it. Cases like yours we try to give you a rough idea but they usually end up being a time and material situation. In your case, removing the alternator, replacing the broken bolt and then installing your new belt was a pretty straightforward operation. We were able to use our Mitchell labor guide to determine a fair price. As I explained on the phone a professional technician with thousands of dollars worth of tools can sometimes do it faster. Some jobs take longer than book time but we always honor the time guide as it is the industry standard. I am sorry you did not feel the communication was where it felt it should be but I am confident the job was done fairly and correctly.