Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

07/15/2018
The Kar Shop
Been to many auto repair shops in Rogers, over the years. And for maintenance, repair and/or service, The Kar Shop is second to none. I’ll definitely continue to utilize their services in the future.

MN
MIKE N.
Lowell, AR
07/10/2018
Returning Customer
Prompt, friendly, fair service. Extra attention given to proper torqueing of wheels and end of service quality check.

JACKIE C.
Pea Ridge, AR
07/07/2018
The Kar Shop = customer care
If you are looking for an honest, trustworthy place for car repair, this is it. They take care of their customers.

Broderick B.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Broderick said the staff did what they had to do and fixed the vehicle. It runs like new, so the people did a top notch job.

MN
MIKE N.
Lowell, AR
Nissan Pathfinder
07/06/2018
Returning Customer
Excellent service as usual! Fair and professional. Definitely would recommend.

DEREK R.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/05/2018
Car wouldn’t start - outrageous labor to install a battery
I had tried to jump it and it wouldn’t start so I thought it was the starter. They ended up just replacing the battery. They also checked the charging and starter etc. but the labor for battery install was 76 bucks? Are you kidding me.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 07/05/2018

Derek,
   I'm sorry you left here dissapointed. That is never our goal. As for the fee to make your repairs.... We use a labor guide called Mitchell to pay our techs. This industry standard guide calculates the fair amount of time it takes to do any given job. That is how the charge to replace your battery was determined. I am sure we gave you an estimate before making the repairs but apologize if we did not make it clear. I hope you will give us another shot at earning all 5 stars in the future.

Mark H.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did what he needed them to do and they did it at a fair price.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 07/06/2018

Mark,  Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.

06/30/2018
Great work, friendly service
Have used The Kar Shop on two of my vehicles, they have always fixed the problem quickly and with great customer service. Will continue to have my vehicles serviced at The Kar Shop!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Always good to see you here at The KAR Shop.

DANA B.
Chrysler Grand Voyager
06/29/2018
Friendly & Freedom
The people, honest service & excellent work! Everyone is friendly & they entire experience brings peace of mind which equates to freedom!

Dana,
  WOW! Thank you so much for the kind words.

JD M.
06/20/2018
Best never rest
As usual, they go above and beyond. Keith made sure to check recheck and check again to make sure my wife and kids stay safe with the repairs they did. Thanks guys!!!!

JD,
   Thank you for the review. It's always good to see you and your family.

BR
BRYCE R.
Springdale, AR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/19/2018
Won’t be back
Took my truck in and the mass airflow sensor was out. Ran terrible after I got it back and they said it was fixed. My fault but I brought it back to the, I should have went elsewhere and they told me that the air intake was installed incorrectly and that the air intake hose wasn’t hooked up completely allowing unfiltered air into the throttle body. They would have been the last ones to touch the intake. They told me then the whole throttle body would need to be replaced (around $800) and possibly the wiring harness that goes to the foot pedal. I took it to another shop and they got me in/out in 1/2 day with exception service and explanation and a bill of only 525 compared to the 800. I think my problem was rare and difficult but I was not impressed with the service throughout. Not once did I get a full explanation that the other shop was so easily ready to do and fix.

Bryce,
   I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We strive to be sure our customers are kept informed throughout the entire repair process with updates and estimates and we are sorry that you did not feel like things were explained well. Sometimes having aftermarket parts installed can make the diagnosis a bit tricky. I'm glad you were able to get the truck running well again.

TW
Terry W.
Mazda B3000
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Terry said he would recommend this business for service.

Terry,
 Thank you for the 5 star rteview. We really appreciate it.

MJ
Marion J.
Bella Vista, AR
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Marion said she was satisfied with the service, and the timely manner .

Marion,
     Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

TW
TERRIE W.
Garfield, AR
Jeep CJ7
06/08/2018
Best Car Service in Rogers,AR
We have come to rely on the Kar Shop for all our car repair work and regular maintenance. They identify the problems quickly, give us an estimate of time to compete service and charge a fair and reasonable price. They are by far, the best car service in Rogers.!

Terry,
    We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We always look forward to seeing you and your family.

OB
Olena B.
Anchorage, AK
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Olena said the employees were friendly, assertive, and confirmed every additional item they proposed to do. They were thinking ahead and giving her great suggestions. The vehicle runs all right. She stated she feels good about the service.

Olena,
   Thank you for the 5 stars! I'm glad we were able to meet you all and look forward to working with you in the future.

VB
Vijay B.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Vijay said he didn't expect the service to take so long. It was not done on time.

Vijay,
    Thank you for the 5 stars. We apologize that it took longer than you expected. Give us another shot and we will try to improve.

SG
Scott G.
GMC Caballero
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they were very thorough with his situation and he did not feel pressured. He was pleased with the service.

Scott,
 Thank you so much for the 5 star review. It's always a pleasure seeing you. Can't wait to get that new engine in the Caballero!

AW
Antonia W.
Chevrolet Classic
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Antonia said the business was able to diagnose her vehicle quickly.

Antonia,
    Thank you for the review. I hope you were able to get your car fixed under warranty. Free is always better!

LC
Loretta C.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Loretta said the staff have always done a good job servicing her vehicles.

Loretta,
    Thank you for the kind words. We always look forward to seeing you and your daughter.

LAINIE S.
05/28/2018
Great personal service
They really cares about our problem
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Lainie. We appreciate you leaving the review.