Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Decatur, AR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/19/2019
What a Relief!
My Check Engine light came on with my Cruise light blinking. I have only the one car so when I have to leave it for repair I have to rent. They squeezed me in and worked while I waited. After only two hours, the car was repaired and good to go. The place is clean and bright and well equipped with magazines for men AND women, a TV tuned on that day to the Weather Channel--it was more doctor's waiting room than repair shop area. Saved rental expense, and the bill came in far under what I had anticipated. I left happy, and I finally found my forever car repair shop!

CHRIS C.
11/15/2019
Always Good
These guys have worked on my '82 CJ7, my '83 CJ8, my 2004 Civic, 2005 Dodge 1-Ton, and '09 Rav4. They have always been professional and done an outstanding job. If they miss something or there is a problem, they always have made it right with no questions or excuses.
Can't give them anything but 5/5.

Josphe T.
Jeep Patriot
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Josphe said the business did a good job fixing the issue.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on the work we performed on your Jepp Patriot. We appreciate it.

MARY L.
11/07/2019
Willingness to be sincere about helping.
This was my first time to visit the shop for service on my vehicle. Family members have been long time customers at the Kar Shop & suggested that I have any service done there. My life has recently changed with a loss, and I am faced with taking care of of the maintenance of my car myself. I felt very comfortable knowing any future needs will be taken care of with these folks. Thank you.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for this awesome review. You are part of the The KAR Shop family now. We are honored to get the chance to take care of your Subaru Forester. We are thrilled to have another Loveless at the shop. Great family and wonderful customers.

CORY S.
Dodge Magnum
11/07/2019
Do not leave blank
Good work good people a little pricey still saved over dodge dealership in bentonville
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/13/2019

Cory, We appreciate the opportunity to work on your Dodge Magnum. Saved you some money and gave you a 3 year 36k warranty. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Chris H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is the best. They are always good to him and this last time they jumped through hoops.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for allowing us to help you maintain your Honda Accord. Love the kind words and the 5 stars. See ya next time!

Mark H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff got done what he needed done.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.

CANDY H.
Garfield, AR
10/23/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
As always the entire staff are extremely professional and courteous. They pay attention to details and are honest and reliable about their opinions of what is best for the vehicle.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/23/2019

One of my favorite customers! Thank you for the 5 star review! We will see you next time the Jeep Wrangler needs some attention.

NS
NELSON S.
10/22/2019
Van repair
Team worked hard to get our vehicle scheduled and the problem evaluated. This was far in advance of what had originally been projected.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and that you trust us to maintain your Honda Odyssey.

Dakota P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Dakota said the business was able to hold the vehicle til he could get the vehicle off the lot, even though he didn't have money to do the repairs. They were kind and all around great, and they called to check up to make sure he was still doing ok.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/23/2019

We love these 5 star reviews. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to look at your Chevy Cavalier.

LW
LORA W.
Cassville, MO
GMC Canyon
10/17/2019
The service
Awesome place and very fast and friendlyThe
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/18/2019

It was nice to see you and your GMC Canyon in here Lora. We really appreciate your business and the review.

Mike B.
Dodge Challenger
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he's been using this business for many years and they always do a good job. He appreciates everything they do for him. In fact he even has another vehicle being serviced there right now. Mike said the employees always do an excellent job and he can trust them. He's always been happy with everything they've ever worked on for him.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Mike! We really appreciate your business. It is a pleasure working with you.

RICK H.
10/16/2019
2013 Nissan Altima service
I have taken my 2013 Nissan Altima to the Kar Shop for regular service for over a year. The staff and technicians have always been knowledgeable, professional and helpful. They explain the service to be completed, answer any questions and give an honest opinion. I am very pleased with the service and repairs that I have had done at the Kar Shop, and would recommend this establishment to anyone considering vehicle repairs.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/17/2019

You made my day! Thank you for the thoghtful review and the 5 stars.  We appreciate our customers and look forward to seeing you next time.

JOHN M.
Fayetteville, AR
Porsche Cayenne
10/16/2019
Tire Change
Excellent professional service, done with in the time frame scheduled
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/16/2019

John, Thank you for leaving the review. I bet your Porsche Cayenne handles even better with those new tires on it!

NS
NELSON S.
10/12/2019
Old truck w sliping transmission
Kar Shop staff very accommodating and helpful. Assessed the issue and quickly advised on solutions. Very efficient and cost effective service!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/16/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars and thank you for letting us help you maintain your 1997 Ford F150.

DEBBIE W.
10/02/2019
I had a warning light that kept coming on. I didn’t have an appointment and just dropped in. They checked it out and discovered the issue. Gave me options and didn’t charge me for the inspection.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/03/2019

Debbie,  Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate the 5 stars! Next time your Toyota 4Runner needs attention please let us know.

RE
Rick E.
09/30/2019
Don't Trust these people!
When I picked up my car after they did a brake pad job front and rear. The brakes were locking-up in about 5 miles. They said the rear calibers would need to be replaced. They wanted charge me to disassemble the rear again plus the cost of the rear calibers. Owner said that he did the test drive and all was ok. Not. After much discussion with the owner, manager and tech person that I left the car with. They deleted the second disassemble of the rear brakes. Still the job cost me more than the local Firestone dealer. Never again The Kar Shop! Beware.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 09/30/2019

This review really blindsided us Rick. I'm not sure what prompted it 8 months after we made the repairs, but either way, I am very sorry you feel this way. I looked back into the history and I found that when we replaced your calipers we did not charge you any labor and sold you the calipers themsleves at a highly discounted rate. Are you having issues with the brakes again? Also the line about you feeling disrespected is concerning. We never intend for anyone to feel that way when in our business. Please give me a call so we can discuss this and find out where this went off the rails.

Brandi B.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Brandi said the employees were very honest, nice, and friendly.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Brandi! We are always glad to see you and your Ford Explorer here at the shop. I'm glad we were able to get the tire you needed. Love the 5 stars! Thanks again.

BA
BRENDA A.
Lexus ES 350
09/26/2019
Car locks
Good communication and good service
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate tht eopportunity to replace the door lock actuators in your Lexus ES350. Give us a call next time you need any repairs or maintenance work performed.

BW
BILL W.
09/25/2019
Great service. Fair pricing!
On time work as promised. Knowledgeable
mechanics.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 09/25/2019

Bill,
   Thank you much for the 5 star review. Keeping up with the maintenance on your Honda Accord is a sure way to keep it safe and running for a long time. See ya next time!