Latest Review about 2 months ago

Robert M.
Hyundai TUCSON
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said he's happy with them. He said he's happy every time he goes there.

Monique M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Monique said everything went fine at this place. The service was done to her satisfaction, they were nice and did the job. She didn't have any problems.

BG
Bill G.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good and the employees were friendly.

RA
RANDY A.
Toyota Venza
02/05/2020
This business has changed over the years!
Was shocked to see the amount that my oil change cost! Didn’t ask what oil we preferred ,just assumed synthetic. Over the years I had nothing but praise for this place. Now miss the front desk that used to be! Seems to be a turnover problem!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/05/2020

Boy, we hate reading this. I'm not sure what happened that caused the confusion or change in how you view our service but we are sorry and want to earn your business again in the future. We reviewed your last visit here and it appears it was with your 2011 Toyota Venza. Toyota requires a full synthetic oil in your engine. We always use manufacturer suggested fluids unless the customer makes a request for something different and even then, we will discourage anything other than factory recommended fluids. Your engine also holds 7 qts of oil  so the 2 extra quarts did add a little to the cost. We charge $64.95 for a full synthetic oil change and then an extra $8.50 for each quart above 5 . We routinely compare our prices with surrounding businesses and this is comparable. We also always include a free 40 pt comprehensive inspection and free tire rotation along with brake inspection every other oil change. These added values make our price very competitive and you get premium quality parts and service. We should have done a better job explaining all of this during your visit and for that, we apologize.

Mary Lou M.
02/05/2020
Trustworthy, friendly, fast service.
My husband would never use anyone else to take care of his truck.
I started using Kar Shop at his urging when I was not happy with the dealership which I will not name. Very happy I made the change.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much May Lou! It is a pleasure serving you and Jerry. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

TW
TERRIE W.
Garfield, AR
01/30/2020
Great work, great prices, great group of guys!!
This is a great place to take your car. I always feel they give me honest and fair estimates on the work, and never try to sell me something I don't need. I feel confident when I do business here. They are my go to Kar Shop.

Ford Police Interceptor
01/30/2020
Got my pickup in and out in great time.
Good work and on time when you said it would be done.

01/28/2020
IN & Out in no time at all!
We love working with the guys at The KAR Shop. Always polite and respectful. I have no trouble at all asking my wife to take the car in for services or repairs. Clean waiting room with drinks, magazine and a TV. Thanks guys!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you so much! Reviews like this make our day. Love the 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you next time your vehicles require service or maintenance.

CANDY H.
Garfield, AR
01/23/2020
Recent visit for oil change and tire rotation
All the staff at The Kar Shop are top notch. Trust them with my vehicle. They go above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is in great shape before I leave the shop.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/23/2020

One of our favorite people leaving me one of our favorite reviews!!! Thabnk you so much Candy for trusting us to take care of your Jeep Wrangler. See you again next time!

RICK H.
01/22/2020
Kar Shop visit
My visit, as always, was a good experience. The staff was running on time and was very courteous. My truck underwent an annual checkup and possible issues were located and discussed. Only items that needed attention were listed and discussed. My wife and I have taken our vehicles to The Kar Shop for several years now and we are always very satisfied with the staff and their work.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for the great review and the 5 stars! Anytime the Silverado needs attnetion please give us a call.

TRISH B.
01/16/2020
Excellent as always!! Fast and honest service :-)
Jack and Keith are great, the staff ifs great! Been coming here since they opened and recommend to everyone. Thank you!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/16/2020

THANK YOU!!!! We love our customers that turn into friends. We look forward to seeing you guys next time the Honda Odyssey needs attention.

BW
BILL W.
01/14/2020
Great service. Fair pricing!
On time service at a very fair price for their work.They service both my Lexus and Honda vehicles!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars! We really do appreciate it.

01/11/2020
Good Honest Repair Shop.
Love these guys! Fixed right the first time at a fair price. And they said the repair came with a 3 year nationwaide warranty!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/14/2020

This is exactly what we hope to hear from every customer. Thank you so much!!!!

LF
Linne F.
Centerton, AR
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Linne said that the place had great customer service.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serivce your Ford F150.

SF
STEVE F.
Lowell, AR
Lexus HS 250h
01/08/2020
Great service, great people, very trustworthy.
Have used the KAR shop almost since it opened. Recommend them as a Small Business Owner of the Month to the Rogers Chamber and they won! Jack and Keith are the best in servicing my car(s), telling me what needs to be fixed, calling me to tell me the repairs need and the cost, and I never get the feeling that I paid too much. As a female, cars are not my thing, but do have them repaired on a regular basis and the KAR shop personnel make sure what needs to be done is done. As a result, I get to keep my car longer and running in excellent condition. I recommend them to anyone, and have done so many times.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/14/2020

Great friends and customers. We always look forward to you guys bringing the Lexus or Toyota by the shop for service.