Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JO
James O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff did an absolutely wonderful job, and they did what he asked them to do. They gave him knowledge of what they did, and they're a very good business.

JJ
Jonathan J.
Mercury Sable
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said that the staff was very accepting and helpful.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

DOUG G.
01/02/2019
Personal service
Great service. Honest people
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much Doug! Have a great 2019!!!

LISA B.
Garfield, AR
Chevrolet Uplander
12/30/2018
Great staff
Professionals from the walk in the door.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/02/2019

That is what we like to hear. Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

DANA B.
Chrysler Grand Voyager
12/29/2018
The people
Awesome job!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/02/2019

Always good to see you Dana. Thank you for the review and have a wonderful 2019.

NS
NUVIA S.
Lowell, AR
Honda Accord Coupe
12/24/2018
Top notch!
It's always a very enjoyable experience; great customer service, very clean establishment and knowledgeable. You are treated like family!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/02/2019

Love the review!!!! Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.

RK
REBECCA K.
Brownsboro, TX
Toyota Prius v
12/20/2018
Quick oil change
I dropped in for an oil change, and they were able to fit me in. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 12/20/2018

It was nice meeting yesterday. Thank you for the review. Merry Christmas!!!

Micky B.
12/19/2018
Front hub
Took my truck there. Diagnostic was wheel bearing went out and destroyed hub. Ok. 1100.00 repair they said. Called around a little. They uncharged the parts more than 50 percent. Had my truck towed to a different shop. Had all the same work done for 400.00 dollars. Then the Kar shop charged me 125.00 dollars to diagnose problem. That's just plain ole robbery folks. I won't ever recommend or return to Kar Shop again. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 01/03/2019

Micky, I'm sorry that your visit here was not what you expected, or should have had. You can tell by looking at our other reviews trhat we alwasy strive to give 5 star service. I am not sure what "uncharged" means but we do mark the price of parts up. We cannot stay in business selling parts at cost. Your estimate from us included premium MOOG parts and a 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide warranty. Maybe the other shop was pricing lower quality parts and a lesser warranty? We are always up front with our customers (including you) about diagnostic fees. We hire all ASE certified technicians and we do pay them for their time. We did not just look at your truck. We brought it in, diassembled the RF, diagnosed exactly what parts needed to be replaced, worked you up an estimate and then put it all back together when you declined the repairs. We had much more time in it than we charged you for but we honored the original diagnostic fee. Again, I'm sorry this did not go as either of us had hoped and encourage you to give us another shot at it next time you need repairs.

Micky B.
12/19/2018
Front hub

BRETT B.
Garfield, AR
Nissan Murano
12/12/2018
Fast and Courteous
I'm very happy with the service I received at The Kar Shop. Kevin and Keith are great! They quickly called me with what they had found and offered options. They were able to get my daughter's car in and out quickly. I will use them, if needed, in the future!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 12/19/2018

ALways nice to see you Brett. Thank you for the kind words. Merry Christmas!

James D.
Pea Ridge, AR
Chevrolet Blazer
12/11/2018 Category: Service
James said he has been going there for awhile and they are always consistent.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Merry Christmas!!

DV
DANIEL V.
12/04/2018
I am new to the Rogers area. I had a problem with our Honda Accord. The KAR shop was wonderful with above and beyond excellent service. I would recommend them if you have problems with your car. I really don’t give out many good reviews, most places just don’t deserve them. KAR shop does
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was nice meeting you & we look forward to working with you for years to come.

JD M.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/27/2018
Always gets me right in when the wife or kids have flats. Great service guys!!!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks buddy! Always good to see you & your family.

RA
RICK A.
11/25/2018
Whether routine maintenance or big jobs, Kar Shop gets it done.
Discovered these guys a few years back and we trust all our vehicle maintenance to them. Their prices are fair, work top notch, and they only do what is needed, not push a bunch of extras on you. If they do see something unexpected they discuss first ...unlike dealerships.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate it.

DOUG G.
Personal service
Felt they really cared about me. And they did! Customer for life after 1 visit.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/23/2018

What more could we ask for? Thank you so much!

RICK H.
Visit to KAR Shop
I was pleased with the professional manner of the staff at the Kar Shop. They kept me informed of the inspection results and the recommendations made from the inspection. They found things that my previous shop had failed to diagnose and kept me from having an emergency on the road.

I would recommend the Kar Shop to anyone who has a motor vehicle that needs servicing.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/23/2018

Rick, Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time to do it.

BP
BARBARA P.
Great, efficient service as usual. Oil change done as we waited. Thanks. Barb P
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks Barb! We appreciate the review.

EG
Esther G.
Buick LeSabre
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Esther said that the place has always been very nice and they are professional.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/23/2018

WooHoo!!!! 5 Stars, thank you so much.

TG
Troy G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said the employees were helpful. They provided wonderful service. The work was pleasant.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the nice review.

ROBYN S.
Pineville, MO
11/16/2018
Confidence
As a woman you always wonder how you will be treated when needing car repairs. The Kar Shop has a high set of standards and expectations for their work and their employees. It wouldn’t make sense to lower themselves to take advantage of my ignorance regarding car repairs. My car runs better than ever. Work is guaranteed. While they are not the cheapest you won’t be paying for multiple repairs for the same problem
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate you leaving the review.