Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOHN B.
Buick LeSabre
11/14/2018
Excellant Work
Brought a 15 yr old Buick in for a tune up. Work was done quickly and they explained everything they had to do to the car . The end result- I don't remember this car ever having this much power and responsiveness. Amazed at the difference in performance. I highly recommend this place for care of your vehicle. Thanks for a fantastic job.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/14/2018

You are welcome John! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work on it and thank you for the kind words and nice review.

HW
HUGH W.
Garfield, AR
11/10/2018
Oil Change
I love this place it's my Kar Shop! They are so polite and clean and do a fantastic job, even an oil change. Keep up the good work!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/14/2018

Always good to see you Hugh. Thank you!

DAN P.
11/10/2018
Exilent services and good prices
Quick appointments and service
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/14/2018

Thank your for the reveiw. We really appreciate it.

Spencer H.
Siloam Springs, AR
Kia Soul
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spencer said the business took care of all the issues. The prices were too high.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a reveiw.

REBECCA G.
Decatur, AR
Nissan Versa
11/08/2018
Little bit of a wait but let me know what is going on with my car and reasonable priced.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it.

JOHN H.
Nixa, MO
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/07/2018
Service Engine Light
This place is very friendly and helpful! They were able to get me in and out that same day! The truck has been running very good. Excellent work guys, appreciate it. I will be back to use your services at a latter date!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/08/2018

John,  Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

RICK H.
11/05/2018
Visit to KAR Shop
We were VERY pleased with The Kar Shop's service. The counter personnel are very courteous and thorough and will explain what needs to be done in terms that we could understand. We liked The Kar Shop so much that we will start bringing our other vehicle to them for service. We would strongly recommend The Kar Shop to anyone who is looking for an automobile repair shop that they can trust.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Rick! We really appreciate you taking thtime to leave a review.

Oldsmobile Toronado
11/04/2018
1985 Toronado
I recently took my 1985 Oldsmobile Toronado to The Kar Shop after my usual repair shop tried for over 3 months to fix a carburetor problem. The Kar Shop had someone who had worked on these cars back when they were new and was very familiar with them. But even with this experience the car kept giving them trouble. But, and here's what separates these guys from others, they never gave up and worked with my old shop and the parts house that sold the carbs over and over and never gave up. It became a challenge they wouldn't give up on, and I really appreciated their extrordinary efforts to keep me informed and eventually get everything right. They even kept the old lady inside the whole time they had it, just to keep it "garaged" as it has always been. Thanks for a great effort and getting my antique back in good running order. I will use these guys from now on.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/06/2018

WOW! Thank you so much for testimonial. It means a lot to us. We hope to see you again soon.

JANET M.
11/03/2018
Explained what they would checking.
Estimated wait time for initial needed service. During inspection another needed service was discovered, so I scheduled a 2nd appointment as this will require more waiting time than I had on first visit.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/06/2018

5 stars!!! Thanks for the reveiw.

JACKIE C.
Pea Ridge, AR
11/03/2018
always friendly and do great work
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/06/2018

ALways good to see you Jackie. Thank you for the reveiw.

DA
Daniel A.
Good job and fast!
Very good and quick service!
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/02/2018

NIce meeting you Daniel. Thanks for the 5 stars!

TIM B.
Jeep Liberty
11/02/2018
Kar Shop always fast, reliable, and friendly.
Kar Shop is the best mechanic I have been to in Arkansas or Arizona where I previously lived. Their staff is always very friendly and helpful. They are quick in their diagnostics/repairs, and much cheaper than going to a dealership, or other mechanics I have been to. Jeep broke down with the broken crankshaft and camshaft sensors. The same day, I had my Jeep towed to their shop, it was diagnosed, and fixed ready to be driven home before they closed. This was a lifesaver for me.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/02/2018

Tim,  I'm glad we were able to help you out. We aim to please. Thank you for leaving the nice review.

BR
BRIAN R.
Brake job performed at the Kar Shop in Rogers AR
Did a good job and discussed what work they recommended before it was completed.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to work on the SIlverado. We look forward to seeing you next time.

SJ
STEVE J.
11/01/2018
Tacoma ck
Took in the Tacoma for a pre purchase inspection...more of the same.....took care of the check ,missed an item , they went back and took care of it. Did not try to upsell me anything I didn't need. Asked about tire prices, they gave me 3 options , then Keven took a look at what I had ( I was concerned about dry rot ) and said I would be good on those tires for awhile yet....! AWESOME !!!

Thanks Steve!!!

TK
Tim K.
Subaru Legacy
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Tim said this business is awesome.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 11/02/2018

Love the 5 stars! Thank you so much.

ED
EMILY D.
Kia Rio
10/29/2018
Great experience!
I had my car towed to The Kar Shop after having it not start on my way to work. By the end of the work day my car was repaired and ready to drive home. The price was fair, and the service excellent! They offer a AAA discount as well! This is the shop I will be using for all my car repairs in the future.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/30/2018

Emily,
  What an nice review.Thank you so much!!!

SJ
STEVE J.
Cadillac SRX
10/26/2018
Friendly Group
Started using this shop as I was looking for alternative to dealer...they have been honest and reliable...no unnecessary repairs or hard sell here..Delt with Kevin and John..good guys ! They also gave me a ride home...
Haven't been disappointed with their service. will continue to use them. Dad always said " find a good mechanic and stick with em..."

Steve,
    We are glad you found us. Than kyou so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/30/2018

Steve,
  Man are glad you found us. ALways nice to see you and we really do appreciate the awesome 5 star review.

CHAD B.
Ford Excursion
10/25/2018
Always Top Notch Service
I discovered The Kar Shop about 6 months ago and continue to be impressed each and every time with the professionalism of this place.

Chad,
  WOW...5 stars!!!! Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business.

PG
Patrick G.
Farmington, AR
Ram 2500
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he would recommend this business for service.
Kevin B., General Manager from The Kar Shop responded on 10/26/2018

Patrick,  We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks!

Ada B.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Ada said she was happy with the service.

Thank you Ada.