Business Solutions

Magic Mechanic Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NN
NANCY N.
05/13/2022
Completed in a timely manner.
I do not take my vehicle anywhere else. I trust these guys.

JOE S.
05/12/2022
Excellent, Excellent Service
Magic Mechanic is the best place in Orlando and surrounding area for car maintenance. I always feel confident when leaving Magic Mechanic that our car is...

VG
VICTORIA G.
04/30/2022
Best place to take you vehicle
I have always been satisfied with the service I have received with my cars. Everyone there is great and I feel safe when I leave there because I know my car...

thomas m.
04/23/2022
My '97
You guys always do great work and if there is a problem you always make it right. J.D. is the best.

EM
ELAINE M.
04/22/2022
Everyone is so helpful and they do great job.