CARLOS S.
Saint Cloud, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/01/2021
Excellent on Customer service!!!
You probably know when profesional there in top in details of there vehicles, well...that is exactly when they perform on my vehicle, and tha is how you Winn your customers satisfactions !😉

NN
NANCY N.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/20/2021
Check up on the Benz
This place is friendly to ladies and you are respected and the men are hilarious.

FR
FELIX R.
Nissan Rogue
02/10/2021
On time for the appointment great job very clean environment and the guys were polite and knowledgeable answering all my questions I had for them thank you very much for your service and I will recommend you guys to anybody no problem

SJ
SUSAN J.
Honda Fit
02/05/2021
saved me again ! thanks so much !
so greatful for discovering Larry Perry and his team after listening to his radio show ! again, blown away with how kind and quick to help me even when i didnt have a reservation to come in. on thier already packed full schedual of others, i hobbled in my car that suddenly flashed every lite on my warning screen ! engine, sterring, ABS, tires, air pressure gauge, fuel lines..wow..i drove super slow, from Kissimmee to Magic Mechanic on lee road praying i wouldnt ruin my car or become stranded. The guys were happy to help even though it would take a little investigation , squeezing me in between thier timeline . And whew ! got me into a rental car so i could get back on the road to get to work for a couple days while they inestigated the issue and repaired my honda fit. With 67K miles on her, shes starting to wear out..lol. Next day, all fixed, with information as to the whys and what to watch for, and back on the road in my honda to get to work again on time and safe ! Im so super blessed to have found them, sadly, my own Honda dealership, would not have done this at all. and it would have cost me thousands! Magic Mechanic saved me time, funds and were happy to help my paniky reliance on my car ! thanks again to all !

ALFRED S.
Lake Mary, FL
Chrysler Fifth Avenue
01/25/2021
Noisy wheel right front
So about 2 to 3 weeks ago I began to hear a slight rattling from the front right part of the Chrysler 5th Avenue. I was returning home
one day and a contractor working on the house next door told me he heard a noise that sounded like it could be a broken lug nut
on the right front wheel. I then made an early a.m. visit to Magic Mechanic, whereupon JD took the wheel cover off and found the
problem was a loose grease cap. He secured it and sealed it and since that visit, there has not been any audible noise.
There was no charge for the service. I have never to my recollection received less than desirable service from this organization.
This is why I am a repeat customer.

MARGARET P.
Altamonte Springs, FL
01/24/2021
Work was done in a timely manner. Everyone was polite and helpful.
Please correct the age of my Honda. It is a 2014 Honda Civic. I am very happy with the service I received at Magic Mechanic. I will be happy to recommend it to anyone.

DIANE G.
Longwood, FL
01/23/2021
What makes this place so great is
I feel at "home" when I take my 15 year old Highlander to the skilled, thorough, knowledgeable mechanics at Magic. JD, Jeff, and Mike plus others know this car. They give concise explanations and always fix the problem, maintaining a reliable, safe car for me. We have a history together of twelve years. Waiting area is clean and comfortable, complying with Covid-19 requirements too. Thank you for an excellent experience this week.

VG
VICTORIA G.
Leesburg, FL
Kia Sportage
01/23/2021
The best place to have your car serviced
I would recommend The Magic Mechanic to anyone who is looking for someplace where they can take their car and have it serviced by the most reliable people.

David D.
Winter Park, FL
Better than the Dealer!
I brought my 2019 Mustang GT to the Magic Mechanic for its first periodic maintenance after first going to the local megadealer where I bought the car (the "service manager" there couldn't even tell me if I needed an appointment and was rude and sarcastic!). My experience with Jeff at the Magic Mechanic was just the opposite: he was pleasant and professional, I was able to make an appointment that was convenient for me, and the work was completed by the time promised. I have had work done by the Magic Mechanic on several of our vehicles since 2007 and have always been completely satisfied with the quality, timing, and price of the work done. It's good to be able to business with people who know what they're doing and who actually care about their customers - thank you!

JACK B.
Winter Springs, FL
Knowlegable, friendly, professional
I enjoy the atmosphere and professionalism of the operators and mechanics. They do not push extra items on you and involve you in the job to be done.

Winter Garden, FL
01/20/2021
Very pricey
$1,200.00 is too much for breaks, rotors, and a power steering pump replacement.

RUDY b.
Cocoa, FL
Mazda CX-5
01/13/2021
2018 Mazda CX-5 service
As usual, the quality of service was outstanding! Reasonable pricing and great customer service is what the Magic Mechanic is all about. That is way I travel from Cocoa for servicing of my vehicles. When it comes to replacing parts, the tech comes to me, shows me the part, and ask if I want it replaced. I highly recommend the Magic Mechanic and only wish Larry had a show over here in Cocoa.

MARK R.
01/12/2021
Consistantly the very best
Amzoil oil change and a look over. Staff and mechanics are professional and friendly. Coffee is hot. Some businesses dont serve coffee any longer with covid I guess. Here, wipes are right next to pot, wipe the handle when done... they figured it out.

bootsie s.
Goldenrod, FL
01/10/2021
Once again......
Once again Magic Mechanic has made my day sooo much better. How many of you have gone to a shop and tried to explain what your car is doing and it is now running just fine....and really no one can fix something if it is not "doing" that thing!
That is where MM is different....you bring it in and they keep it ...rent you a car at that unbelievable low rate ...then they find out what is the problem....This time I was really lucky....Oh , it was working just fine !....for days it was leaving me wondering if I would be able to get home from Dr....shopping...what ever....so I had an appt . and when I got there told them it was working but I would hang out and see if it would do "it's thing"...it did and 'JD' himself went to the car and now he knew what he had to get fixed....they did....and I was back on the road in no time....didn't even have to rent the car!
I have been happy over many years with all the help they offer that has keep my cars running good and me safe...Thanks to all the guys that have treated me and my cars with care and respect . Boots S.

GW
Gary W.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/02/2021
The customer service is excellent and JD does a great job explaining what needs to be done on my car. Give him a raise!
While I pass quite a few repair shops on my way from Windermere to the Magic Mechanic, it is worth the minor inconvenience. The customer service is excellent and the repair work is top shelf. I will always bring my cars to Magic Mechanic!