NW
NICK W.
Maitland, FL
07/28/2021
2014 Ford Taurus---Oil/Trans/Coolant Change
Thank The Lord for the AMAZING team at Magic Mechanic!!! From the second you walk in, you'll feel that you're in the right place. The courteous and knowledgeable staff will let you know what's going on with your vehicle every step of the way...no surprises! Honest answers and fair prices...the way it should be! If you're in need of any type of vehicle maintenance, look no further than MM! They will save you a trip to the dealer more times than not and a ton of cash in the process. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience at The Magic Mechanic and I'm looking forward to returning soon for my brake job! Thanks guys...great job!

GF
GAIL F.
Leesburg, FL
Honda Civic Si
07/23/2021
Trustworthy
Yea! My cruise control is fixed. Really enjoyed the drive back home to Leesburg. Always trust Magic Mechanic to get the job done right. They keep my 15 year old Honda Civic running great. J.D. is so nice. Thanks.

LAURIE S.
Saint Cloud, FL
07/22/2021
Service writer was great, communicated clearly all service work, pleasant and professional. Techs did great job. If i have a problem that i cant get answers for they can find out the problem

MARY M.
Dodge Caliber
07/15/2021
Working with JD
I trust Magic Mechanic. Very caring and very kind to work with. Working with JD at the front office and Bobby working on my car. Both very knowledgeable and TRUST WORTHY !! Thank you for such excellent work.

LINDE B.

KH
KEVIN H.
Orlando, FL
07/06/2021
Great customer service and quick turn around.
As always great service!

GL
George L.
Apopka, FL
07/01/2021
2013 Corolla Service
As usual, JD and Jeff were very nice to the customer (me). Great job in getting the air conditioner to cool again. Glad to know It only needed a recharge. Now it cools great again! Great job in getting the oil changed and finding nothing else needed at this time.
Note: With the overflow of vehicles on the lot, it is becoming extremely difficult to find a place to park. I sure wish Larry would either buy up the property next door to expand the parking lot, or move to a larger facility that has a huge parking lot. Any possibility of that happening?

AZ
ARIANE Z.
Longwood, FL
Lexus ES 330
06/26/2021
MY awesome mechanics!
I have been coming here for several years.... always treated well, everything explained so I understand what’s going on, quick Sevice and reasonably priced. Was recommended to me by a friend I the auto industry and boy he was right on!!

MARK R.
Orlando, FL
06/22/2021
Fair, Honest, Dependable Auto repair
What more could you want.

06/19/2021
A Comedy of Errors
I will never darken the doorway of this place again.

06/18/2021
A Comedy of Errors
I will never darken the doorway of this place again. Enough said.

06/18/2021
A Comedy of Errors
I will never darken the doorway of this place again. Enough said.

thomas m.
Pomona Park, FL
06/09/2021
Service Excellence
I've been doing business with them for 17 years and have never had a complaint or been disappointed. J.D. is an invaluable asset.

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
Kia Soul
06/07/2021
Professional organized and I'm happy every time
I am definitely a fan of the Magic Mechanic.
So far I have brought four different vehicles to them to transition over to Amsoil completely I like the way they work they're very organized they tell you how long it's going to take and they're very close to their time and often I get it a back a little bit earlier than what they said I just not ever had a problem at the Magic Mechanic I would recommend it to anybody

MARIO M.
Winter Springs, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
06/03/2021
great honest service.
great service and knowledgeable mechanics.