Gary W. on 12/29/2017
"Gary Wolbrink"
I have bee a loyal Magic Mechanic customer since 2005. I recommend the Magic Mechanic to all of my friends. I live in Windermere and it is a pain in the ass to drive up to Lee road due to all the traffic but I will never use another mechanic shop in my lifetime as long as I live in the Orlando area. JD makes it a pleasure to drive across town with the way he accommodates my schedule! You need to give JD a raise!

Gary Wolbrink
(407) 739-5714
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 09:07 AM
Bill S. on 12/22/2017
Bill said he is very happy with the business and it is his go-to facility. Larry and his staff continue to impress him with his top notch service staff.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
Josph F. on 12/22/2017
Josph said the staff was polite and they were very professional.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
Coleman T. on 12/21/2017
Spoke with Colin. He said the staff at this business always does great work.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
Stefan R. on 12/21/2017
Stefan said the work was good at the business, and they were honest.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
Billy R. on 12/18/2017
Spoke with Billy's wife. She said she was satisfied with the work that this business did to her vehicle.
Vehicle: Lincoln Mark LT
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017
Charles B. on 12/05/2017
Charles said this business had people he liked and they have a great reputation.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Kim T. on 12/05/2017
Kim said she would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
jim p. on 11/23/2017
"Trust"
I always feel confident that they will do the repairs correctly
Vehicle: GMC Envoy XUV
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 07:31 AM
Alan H. on 11/17/2017
"Low Tire Pressure solved!"
About three years ago we replaced the sensors on the wheels because the batteries reached their end of life.

Recently, the LOW TIRE PRESSURE came on. A scan identified the troubled wheel/tire. A very close inspection found a very thin nail had punctured the tire, making for a very slow release of air.

My visit lasted about 45 minutes. There was no charge as we are a frequent customer with our two vehicles -- keeping them in best operating condition.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 08:43 AM
Oscar A. on 11/17/2017
Oscar said the staff did a pretty good job, but he has noticed the oil pressure is low. He plans to bring his vehicle back. He is looking for resolution.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Margaretta S. on 11/14/2017
Margaretta said this business was excellent. They really knew how to diagnose her problem and they fixed it. She really liked their service.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Richard C. on 11/13/2017
Richard said this business was great.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Cory L. on 11/13/2017
Cory said he had a great experience overall, but the price was a bit high.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
tom l. on 11/10/2017
"You took care of 2"
I was about to send a Thank You when I got this review request. Had quite a bit done to '06 Odyssey and the morning we came to pick it up we had regular service done on'12 Fit. The bill was the highest I think we have had for any repairs of any kind other than maybe storm damage to home some years ago, Don't think this is a complaint as we couldn't be happier. We paid for repairs and got a new car. Slowly wearing part cause unnoticed decrease in performance in cars. When we left your shop we suddenly recalled how well that Odyssey rode and drove and why we bought it in the first place. Please extend our thanks to J D and your guys that took care of us. You and your shop will continue to get our business, referrals, and respect.
Larry, thanks again
Tom and Donna Larson
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 06:39 AM
Richard B. on 11/09/2017
Richard said he was satisfied with this business. However, they were not able to fix the air conditioning. He has to take his vehicle back.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
TONY B. on 11/08/2017
"My 2008 HHR"
Magic Mechanic has been the best, quickest and most dependable vehicle repair business for multiple years. This visit was based on information from a company close to me that my brakes had only 2% of pads left and the charge was expensive for replacement and rotor turning. JD at Magic Mechanic gave me a lesser quote and after they checked it over, my car only needed brake fluid and the system flushed! Worth the I-4 traffic battle to drive from Sanford to Lee Road for my favorite mechanics.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 05:14 AM
MARK R. on 11/04/2017
"How a cuban sandwich saved my life"
Bust=y day at the shop. Coffee was great, friendly chat. Bathrooms clean. Auto service was an all dayer, however, not a mechanics fault, just one of those things with parts. If I were going to make a suggestion, Id steam clean the chairs. I recommend this shop to everyone. Shop American !
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 01:22 PM
Luis R. on 11/04/2017
Luis said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. They called him with any updates on his vehicle. However, he would have liked the service to have been a little quicker because the work took longer than he expected.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017
TERRY Y. on 11/03/2017
"Great shop, Greater advice!!!!!"
Went in to pick up a couple of spare quarts of AMSOIL for my Hyundai Sonora. They do the oil/transmission fluid/fluid service for me. I asked about when the next group of services would be needed. The man at the counter reviewed all of my service records and was completely honest an up front about “what will be needed” and “what was not necessary “. They never try to “sell you” on extras, or work that is not needed. They also take the time to explain all of the details of why service may be needed!!!! This is why I give them my highest recommendation.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata