ALFRED S.
Lake Mary, FL
Chrysler Fifth Avenue
01/21/2019
Al's Review
I have been a customer for almost 3 years now. My car, a family car, 1986 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, was purchased in 2000 from a close uncle who recently passed. Therefore I've always had a special feeling about the car. It was always maintained (service record will prove this), but the vehicle needed extra attention which I was not getting from the average maintenance shop. It took two years actually to get the car in good shape, and now the major work has been finished and the maintenance items should be minimum for years to come. It is difficult to find parts for older cars, but the Magic Mechanic folks found them. It was not easy. The purchase price was 1500 dollars and I've had the car for going on 19 years. I'd say that was a good investment. They stand by their work. When parts need to be replaced under warranty they are. A recent 45000-mile review (actually 145000) indicated a new muffler and tailpipe were in order. This was most recently done and something I should not have to repeat for some time.

CHARLES B.
Mount Dora, FL
GMC Envoy
01/20/2019
Peace of mind
It's a great feeling knowing that your vehicle is being serviced carefully and correctly. That's what
you get at the Magic Mechanic, and that's the all important peace of mind.

CHARLES H.
01/13/2019
SERVICE WITH A SMILE!
SERVICE WAS PERFORMED AS ADVERTISED.
PLEASE REMOVE THE REFERENCE TO NEEDING NEW WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLIES AS THE WHINE HEARD WHILE DRIVING DISAPPEARED WHEN YOU INSTALLED NEW TIRES IN AUGUST OF '18.

Sim S.
Winter Park, FL
Jeep Compass
01/10/2019
Repeat custome customer over 10 years
Great service for minor problems. Engine Light was on. Majic Mechanic checked the codes and found I only needed a new Gas Cap. Told me to go to a dealer for original cap. No charge for reading the codes. Had been quoted $100 by another garage to read the codes. Magic Mechanic always provides service for customes at a reasonable rate. After over 10 years of going to Magis I would never use a Dealer or or other garage for any service needs. Very pleased with their servicing and pricing.

Mary D.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Mary said this business always takes care of her, they have good service.

JAMES B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2019
Great service and nice folks......Jim.
Great service and nice folks.......Jim.

GL
George L.
Nissan Frontier
01/05/2019
2014 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
Requested a bunch of service to be done: Front Brake Service, Oil Change, Transmission Service, Transfer Case Service, Front/Rear Differential Service, Fix Rear stop light, Rotate Tires, Check air pressures, Check Spare Tire, Fill windshield washer reservoir, and Fill coolant reservoir. I inspected the work the following day after picking up the truck. A few issues were observed. I noticed the cap to the windshield washer reservoir was missing. Found it wedged under the reservoir. I had extreme difficulty reaching to grab the cap since the engine compartment is very crowded. Took about 15 minutes but I finally got it out and re-attached it to the reservoir bottle. I noticed some oil drippings on my garage floor. So I had to get a rag and wipe down all the skid plates. I noticed the Transfer Case was not serviced and it wasn't listed on my bill. They must have forgotten even though I had it written down on the sheet of paper I gave them. Oh well, I'll have to wait until the next oil change. I like the fact that they put new brake rotors on the front along with the new pads. The truck seems to ride quieter and of course the braking system doesn't vibrate anymore. I'm happy with that. Other than the minor issues mentioned, thanks to JD and the crew, I think the Magic Mechanic is still the best shop in town!

Rick H.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was professional and explained the services.

TY
TERRY Y.
01/03/2019
Continues to be the best!!!!
These guys are so professional and courteous, it puts me right at ease to bring my car there for service! They really care, and that is head and shoulders over most of the shops! Need I say more ?

BP
Bruce P.
Lake Mary, FL
Plymouth Voyager
01/02/2019
Funny noise when braking and while stoped plus brakes not working correctly
They replaced my brake booster. The pads and shoes were fine. I had to return it because my brake lights would not go off. They replaced the brake switch at NO charge.

GL
George L.
12/30/2018
2013 Toyota Corolla
The car initially had a starting problem and had to be jump started. Brought it into the Magic. They checked the battery and mentioned one cell was weak. Even though the SEARS battery was less than a year old, I told them to go ahead and replace the battery. They installed a new AC Delco battery. The car now starts well every time I get in it. PROBLEM SOLVED! Thanks to JD and his crew. Job well done.

diane g.
Longwood, FL
12/29/2018
What makes this place so great is
The effort of everyone to do the right thing when it comes to car care and customer care. They tell the truth about what is needed to repair your car and show the evidence if you require it, for example dirty air filter. The customer area is comfortable, well maintained, and provided with beverages, current reading material, television, and quiet time to read or study. Thank you MM manager and staff for always taking good care of my now 13 year old Highlander.

DAVID S.
12/27/2018
Electrical Issue
An electrical issue prevents the car from starting. The engine did not turn over. Except for the dashboard lights coming on and the bell ringing, nothing happens. The issue could not be reproduced while in the shop. The car immediately started when in the shop. It was recommended the ignition switch and ASD relay be replaced as the symptoms could be explained by these parts going bad. So far, the symptoms have gone away. (2005 Ford F-150. 235,000 miles)

CHARLES S.
12/27/2018
100,000 Service
I've used Magic Mechanic for all of the services on my 2010 Nissan Altima since I bought it. Always in and out on schedule and service is outstanding. Just wish he was located closer to my home, but I'll drive across town for a garage I trust.

FL
FRED L.
12/22/2018
Great place to get work done on your vehicle
Good work

Micheal G.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Micheal said the timeliness could have been a little bit better, a little faster.

Joe B.
Ford Econoline
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good.

John T.
Ford LTD
12/14/2018 Category: Service
John said the place is wonderful. He has been going there for years and appreciates the facility.

TP
TOM p.
Longwood, FL
Toyota Avalon
12/13/2018
Great Experience
They were very courteous, mindful of my time, didn't charge me for anything unnecessary. Even charged a very fair price !! Wonderful experience.

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/05/2018
Got the job done
Always happy with the service they pay attention to all the details and get me out of there as quickly as possible