DF
DONNA F.
10/23/2020
Excellent Service and Staff
Although it took several weeks to get the parts in needed to fix my problem, J.D. kept me notified as to what was happening. I was able to get my problem repaired at the end of the day on a Friday, which was nice to fit me in before the weekend. Very friendly and efficient staff.

CATHY S.
10/22/2020
Great Experience
So happy my friend Ayla referred me to this business. I had a poor experience at my dealership service center and did not know where to go for services that I could trust. This company is well run. They were excellent from beginning to end! They have a customer for life! You should definitely give them a try!

David L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Ram 2500
10/21/2020
Maintenance for my Ram truck
Was able to get in relatively quickly. Appreciate the email reminder about service.

thomas m.
Pomona Park, FL
Lincoln Town Car
10/08/2020
Magic Mechanic Excellence
The technical service is excellent, the costomer service outstanding , and J.D. is an irreplaceable asset.

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
10/03/2020
These guys are ALL Great!
I love this place, I make my appointment, get there (I come from Edgewater Fl) and 5 minutes later my car is on the rack. Everyone does a great job. There are very friendly and help me to keep my 2006 Toyota in top notch condition. It is worth the drive and I trust them and that is a good feeling

MICHAEL M.
Apopka, FL
09/30/2020
A caring and very informative staff and Owner.
A valuable trustworthy Company, My auto needs for the rest of My Life!

JAMES S.
Oviedo, FL
09/29/2020
Great Place to fix or maintain car.
Great people(J.D. and Scott). Love the Saturday radio show with Larry. I guess only complaint is they are too busy. Guess that’s a pretty good indicator of how good they are!

LH
Leisa H.
Leesburg, FL
Customer service
I am a new customer , and I brought my car in today for air conditioning problem, the guy at the counter Robert Howard was very professional, and patient with me trying to explain my problem. I will gladly bring my car back again. Thank you Robert for being so kind. Thanks again Mrs. Lisa Moore

TOM M.
Longwood, FL
03 Z Tahoe
Customer over ten years. Honest, reliable, professional, quality work, fare pricing.
Never had to return due to repairs done.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Winter Park, FL
09/16/2020
Prompt and efficient service.
The work area and my car were both very clean after the job. I needed my car sooner then expected and Scott was able to have it done and waiting for me by the next day.

MARY M.
Dodge Caliber
09/16/2020
Working with JD and knowing that you can trust him and the service provided.
I live in Jacksonville, Florida and drive down to Orlando Florida just for Magic Mechanic. I trust them and their service. They treat your car as their own and if something isn't right they stand by it. I love working with the service man JD and I trust him 100% and he works with you and listens to you when your explaining problems. JD then explains what issues and causes are and when the car has been completed or during completion and takes the time and to go over with you what the problems were or what is needed. Just AWESOME service. I pray he never leaves he's that great! When your car has been serviced you know it was done right. Thank you Magic Mechanic and THANK YOU JD!!

Cadillac SRX
09/11/2020
Great diagnostic skills
Were able to accurately diagnose problem and repair only what needed to be fixed.

LP
Larry P.
Oviedo, FL
GMC Acadia
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Larry said the business was good. He says the business is all great and he appreciates what it does for him.

Jim F.
Winter Park, FL
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend the business.

Casey H.
Florida
Ford Police Interceptor
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Casey said he bought a transmission. They were topnotch, knew what they were talking about and he was in and out of there.