FL
FRED L.
11/12/2018
they know about cars
they are good and do not take advantage of you

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
11/09/2018
My service day was a happy day
I felt very good with my necessary service today I arrived early before they opened they brought me in earlier even before they opened started on my car they said it would be 3 to 4 hours I was out in less than 3 hours the price was exactly what they quoted me I have no complaints whatsoever and I would definitely return again and again

EK
Elvin K.
Pontiac Montana
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Elvin said he has used this business for years. The service was great.

keith m.
11/07/2018
Fast, professional service, at an affordable price
I tend to drive my vehicles for a very long time, and I trust the Magic Mechanic to keep it in top shape.
The service is top notch and I know that I can trust them to keep my cars running for as long as I choose, without breaking the bank.

Calude B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah. She said the technicians were very courteous and polite. She and her husband did not have to wait very long and were pleased with the service.

David S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
David said they are great. He said he has been using them for a long time.

KD
Kevin D.
Winter Garden, FL
Nissan Pickup
11/02/2018
1995 Nissan Pickup Truck
I purchased utility vehicle to perform facility maintenance and needed reliable vehicle. Vehicle ran great but was temperamental. The team at the magic Mechanic thoroughly evaluated the vehicle and made immediate repairs as well as suggested a few non threatening repairs. The team contacted me to get permission to proceed with repairs. Great customer service and awesome communication. This is why I’ve been a customer for over 15 years.

AD
Allen D.
Davenport, FL
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the mechanics repaired everything that he needed. He did not have any problems.

Merv S.
Lady Lake, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Merv said that he had his vehicle somewhere else for two months that couldn't fix it,. He went to this place and they fixed it right away. He is thrilled.

Clermont, FL
Buick Enclave
10/17/2018
Fast and Friendly fluid exchange.
Shop was slammed but they still worked me in for my oil and transmission fluid change right away. As always friendly and great shop to work with.

MARK R.
10/15/2018
av replacement
after the new aftermarket ac unit was installed, i asked my son how was it doing, his response was" all aftermarket stuff doesnt sound as good as original". I took a drive and found the unit was really noisy when engaged.

I called JD and he immediately said, bring it in. We did and were very happy that we had a loaner car to use for the repair time. The unit was replaced, the new unit is working nicely.
Since it was warranted , we used our money on an amzoil change that same day.

Brought back the rental full of gas and very appreciative.

Mark and Grant Richardson

TONY B.
Sanford, FL
Chevrolet HHR
10/15/2018
JD is awesome!
My wife's HHR has been cared for multiple times by Magic Mechanic and there is no other place to go. There was a weird noise underneath when turning a corner and JD jumped in as a passenger to hear the noise. Well, guess what? He understood it and It got fixed, and the cost was minimal. Great job, JD and the crew at Magic Mechanic!!

Randy C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Randy said this facility has good front counter service and good repair service, and he couldn't ask for anything better.

CK
christine k.
Debary, FL
10/12/2018
Total satifaction
The prompt, courteous and quality service is bringing us back to the magic mechanic for more than 14 years.
Being a widow and advanced age I am never worried to be taken advantage off and always treated with respect.
Christine Kaplan

ED
Elmer D.
Chrysler 300
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Elmer said the staff is honest and takes care of all his vehicle's needs.

JANICE S.
FIAT 500
10/05/2018
Always fast, friendly service!
The guys at Magic Mechanic are awesome and always pay attention to little details so they don't turn in to big problems later. Thanks for another great experience!
Janice S.

RK
ROBERT K.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/05/2018
Nice... BUT
Recently, it had been my second time at Magic Mechanic. They're one of the very few shops that offer Amsoil products, which is what I prefer to put in my car. My problem has been while there is the fact that a simple oil change took at least 5 hours each time I was there. It wasn't because there were too many people ahead of me or because I got there late. It was because they didn't have an oil filter for my car in stock. And my car is not a rare one, it is a fairly mainstream Hyundai Genesis coupe. I even called ahead to let them know, due to my first experience with this, so they can make sure they'll have the part. But when I got there, they didn't. AGAIN. For a $160 oil change, they really should, so it doesn't take almost all day to make the customer wait while the "special order" comes in. To credit the place as well, the facility is really clean and the counter people are friendly and knowledgeable.

DN
David N.
Florida
10/05/2018 Category: Service
David said they did a good job, but the web site was not up to date and they said they had a loaner but none were available. He hopes things improve.

BL
Bobby L.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said they have good service.

BL
Brian L.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Brian said it seemed like they did more work than what they charged him for, Brian would suggest they give him more feedback by phone or text periodically as to the progress.