Debbie M.
Kia Forte
05/08/2021
On &Done right the first time
I have been taking my car here for a long time and one thing I know I can always depend on is getting the job done right the first time and not having ant surprises. I depend on my car for work so the less time I spend trying to get my car fixed right the first time the more time I have working in a reliable vehicle that I will be safe on the rode in. The garage and mechanics always deliver this for me and in my line of work this is priceless. Keep up the awesome work !

David D.
04/23/2021
That a place like this exists.
I have been bringing my pickups here since 1999. My current truck is a 2005 Tacoma, and I bring it in every 60,000 miles just to get all the fluids purged, and changed out, and have them check the truck over. They never do anything unless it needs to be serviced, or replaced. I never have had second thoughts about leaving my truck overnight, if necessary .
I have reccommend the Magic Mechanic to many friends over the years.

Altamonte Springs, FL
04/17/2021
great service
Are always honest and dont try to upsell services that are not needed.

DAVID S.
04/14/2021
Overall and every time what they say and what they do are the same
I will continue to have my vehicle maintained by Magic Mechanic. If it will be 2 days before your vehicle will be looked at, it would be helpful to know that. I say this because I dropped the vehicle off on a Thursday late afternoon thinking it would be ready before they closed the next day on Friday. I did not know and was not told nor did i ask if the backlog of cars will probably cause it to be until Tuesday before the work is even started thus requiring it to stay over the weekend. please tell the customer there is a good chance it will not be done prior to our closing on Friday so they can bring the car back on Monday. My vehicle has over 260,000 miles and anyone who drives it comments about the total mileage on the vehicle and says "it drives like it is new"

DV
dennis v.
Winter Park, FL
Toyota Yaris
04/09/2021
Front Disk Brakes Install.
Work was done very well and as promised. The brakes work quiet and excellent.

GG
GLENN G.
Kissimmee, FL
03/28/2021
Complete Redo
I took my car in for some routine maintenance and some not so routine. The main issue was a defective battery which I purchased from the Magic Mechanic about a year ago. It was causing power spikes which caused numerous issues including blowing my headlights. They diagnosed the problem and replaced the battery under warranty. We also needed the use of one of their rental cars, which were unavailable at first, but the service manager found one for us. Everyone was very nice and the service manager kept in constant communication with me to let me know what was going on. In the end I essentially had a new vehicle. Everything runs great and it was all done in a very long day. Thanks to everyone at The Magic Mechanic 😀

MARTIN R.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/19/2021
Great service, reasonable price
Service : Great as always
Quality: you pay for what you get...quality is all this company knows
Time in waiting room: less than was told
Comment1: Coffee service was great
Comment 2: bring back the snack bars.
Comment 3: parking is a struggle when you have a truck.
comment 4: JD Runner does a great job resenting Magic Mechanic
JD R. from Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/22/2021

MARK R.
03/17/2021
Great team
Always a pleasure to come to the shop. Very talented group assembled. Trust all 3 of my cars to Magic Mechanic

Debbie M.
Kia Forte
03/10/2021
Always fixed right the first time
I am always confident that when. I take my car to magic mechanic they will not waste my time and they will provide me with accurate information about my car and help me with my goal which is keeping my car running as long as it can

TL
TRICH L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
03/03/2021
Great Job as always
This time was for an oil change and tire rotation, but we have been going to them for over 20 years. As always, they were courteous and professional, and provided a timely service. Thank you!

CARLOS S.
Saint Cloud, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/01/2021
Excellent on Customer service!!!
You probably know when profesional there in top in details of there vehicles, well...that is exactly when they perform on my vehicle, and tha is how you Winn your customers satisfactions !😉

TP
TOM p.
Longwood, FL
Toyota Avalon
02/27/2021
Not Protecting Customers
We have used Magic Mechanic for a long time. We're happy the sign on the door says that customers have to wear a mask coming in the store. That makes sense. However, does it not also make sense that the person giving us service should also protect us by wearing a mask? Be courteous please wear the mask.

NN
NANCY N.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/20/2021
Check up on the Benz
This place is friendly to ladies and you are respected and the men are hilarious.

FR
FELIX R.
Nissan Rogue
02/10/2021
On time for the appointment great job very clean environment and the guys were polite and knowledgeable answering all my questions I had for them thank you very much for your service and I will recommend you guys to anybody no problem

SJ
SUSAN J.
Honda Fit
02/05/2021
saved me again ! thanks so much !
so greatful for discovering Larry Perry and his team after listening to his radio show ! again, blown away with how kind and quick to help me even when i didnt have a reservation to come in. on thier already packed full schedual of others, i hobbled in my car that suddenly flashed every lite on my warning screen ! engine, sterring, ABS, tires, air pressure gauge, fuel lines..wow..i drove super slow, from Kissimmee to Magic Mechanic on lee road praying i wouldnt ruin my car or become stranded. The guys were happy to help even though it would take a little investigation , squeezing me in between thier timeline . And whew ! got me into a rental car so i could get back on the road to get to work for a couple days while they inestigated the issue and repaired my honda fit. With 67K miles on her, shes starting to wear out..lol. Next day, all fixed, with information as to the whys and what to watch for, and back on the road in my honda to get to work again on time and safe ! Im so super blessed to have found them, sadly, my own Honda dealership, would not have done this at all. and it would have cost me thousands! Magic Mechanic saved me time, funds and were happy to help my paniky reliance on my car ! thanks again to all !