John B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/11/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was professional, and they got him in and out in no time.

John B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/11/2019 Category: Service

KC
Katherina C.
Apopka, FL
06/08/2019
My guys never let me down
I was approaching my 65,000 mile check-up time. So I called Magic Mechanic and they reserved a small car for me. I took in my wonderful 2015 Toyota Carolla, and they did everything just right, including replace the radio which had a problem and was holding my CD hostage. Now my car runs like a cloud, and I have been able to listen to my music while I drive. Thanks JD, Carl, and anyone else who had anything to do with getting my beauty back purring again. They will not cheat you folks, and give you a great fair repair. I feel very comfortable leaving my car at their shop, Magic Mechanic on Lee Road.

BP
Bruce P.
Lake Mary, FL
Chevrolet S-10
06/08/2019
A/C quite working
The A/C only required a $15.00 part. What a relief. You can trust the Magic Mechanic to not gouge you for repairs. They could have told me it was a compressor, condenser, etc. and charged me a lot of extra money.

FL
FRED L.
Apopka, FL
06/06/2019
great price and they know what they are doing. skilled
this is very friendly and knowledgeable shop. THEY ARE GOOD. AT FIXING THINGS.

jim s.
Winter Park, FL
Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2019
I brought my wife's car in for oil change and service. Very fast turnaround and a fair price. Thank you for taking care of my wife's car.

ROCKY H.
06/04/2019
Magic Mechanic Rocks! :-)
I appreciate the quick service provided. I was in and out of the shop in 30 minutes. Thank you Magic Mechanic for your outstanding service. You are one of my favorite car care destinations....

VG
VICTORIA G.
Leesburg, FL
06/03/2019
They take care of my car and tekl me what has to be fixed
They are very efficient and when you take your car out of there, you know it’s fixed and have the confidence that nothing will go wrong

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
05/21/2019
Prompt Service and Quality Care
have been a fan of the magic mechanic for 4 years now ever since I understood the importance of having amsoil from end-to-end in my car because it is an older car.
Each time I go to the magic mechanic for service I'm very happy, they're very prompt and they're efficient. they do what I ask, and they check things out, then they let me know if something's coming up that needs to be tended to. I'm in and out in a very quickly with my car running the best it can for it's age.

MARK R.
05/20/2019
Staff are simply great. Mechanics work very hard and do their best to get you out quickly. I bring all 3 of our autos here.
Staff are simply amazing with organizing jobs. Mechanics are work horses. They are a great crew of mechanics.

Fair prices allow me to tip.

They all deserve it

jim b.
Deland, FL
05/20/2019
Great service, but HIGH price
I had an oil and filter change on a 2003 Toyota Highlander V6, and have used Amsoil for many years. I appreciate the service, but 115.95 for the 0w30 oil and $15.24 additional for the filter is WAY high.
I went there because I also had ICE32 installed.
Next time I need an oil change, I will di it myself or have another Amsoil shop do it.
A few months ago, I had Amsoil Signature Series 5W30 installed in a 2000 Ranger 3.0L for $74.95, including the extended range filter.

Laura S.
Cadillac CTS
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Laura said that she deals with the place and Carl and he is so nice.

Matthew G.
Pontiac Torrent
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said his experience with this business was the best, across the board. The staff was timely and prompt. He said they are pricey, but they are fast and totally worth it.

BC
BILL C.
Windermere, FL
05/08/2019
Fantastic Service
Magic Mechanic does the Best work and keeps my car running Fantastic!

PC
PEGGY C.
Saturn L100
05/08/2019
always explain what is wrong and what will fix it
have always fix the problem never say something else needs to be done

GG
GLENN G.
Kissimmee, FL
05/07/2019
Great service. Quick and reliable
Came in for an Amzoil Service. I Was taken quickly, They gave my car a thorough once over as this was my visit with this vehicle . Everyone was quick and efficient as usual. Thank You to the team at Magic Mechanic.😍👍

TONY B.
Sanford, FL
05/04/2019
Great as Uusal
I take my vehicles to Larry because they are always looking out for my best interests.
They provide quality at reasonable cost and I will continue to use them.

Deborah B.
Titusville, FL
Buick Enclave
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott He said the service was pretty good. The employees were negligent in contacting him once service was completed.

BP
Bruce P.
Lake Mary, FL
Plymouth Voyager
04/28/2019
Cracked radiator
My 20 year old van was overheating. It was a cracked radiator, plus the hoses were the ORIGINAL from 1999. They took care of my problem just as they have for the 19 years we have owned the van. As you can see they only do what need to be done, since the hoses have been in good shape they haven't replaced them at other times just to charge me more money. Great work.

Ram 3500
04/28/2019
Staff knows
Stopped in for an oil change and staff was very accommodating as well as getting us right in. They even did some research for us for an upcoming trip.