Alan H. on 11/17/2017
"Low Tire Pressure solved!"
About three years ago we replaced the sensors on the wheels because the batteries reached their end of life.

Recently, the LOW TIRE PRESSURE came on. A scan identified the troubled wheel/tire. A very close inspection found a very thin nail had punctured the tire, making for a very slow release of air.

My visit lasted about 45 minutes. There was no charge as we are a frequent customer with our two vehicles -- keeping them in best operating condition.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 08:43 AM
Margaretta S. on 11/14/2017
Margaretta said this business was excellent. They really knew how to diagnose her problem and they fixed it. She really liked their service.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Richard C. on 11/13/2017
Richard said this business was great.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
tom l. on 11/10/2017
"You took care of 2"
I was about to send a Thank You when I got this review request. Had quite a bit done to '06 Odyssey and the morning we came to pick it up we had regular service done on'12 Fit. The bill was the highest I think we have had for any repairs of any kind other than maybe storm damage to home some years ago, Don't think this is a complaint as we couldn't be happier. We paid for repairs and got a new car. Slowly wearing part cause unnoticed decrease in performance in cars. When we left your shop we suddenly recalled how well that Odyssey rode and drove and why we bought it in the first place. Please extend our thanks to J D and your guys that took care of us. You and your shop will continue to get our business, referrals, and respect.
Larry, thanks again
Tom and Donna Larson
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 06:39 AM
TONY B. on 11/08/2017
"My 2008 HHR"
Magic Mechanic has been the best, quickest and most dependable vehicle repair business for multiple years. This visit was based on information from a company close to me that my brakes had only 2% of pads left and the charge was expensive for replacement and rotor turning. JD at Magic Mechanic gave me a lesser quote and after they checked it over, my car only needed brake fluid and the system flushed! Worth the I-4 traffic battle to drive from Sanford to Lee Road for my favorite mechanics.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 05:14 AM
MARK R. on 11/04/2017
"How a cuban sandwich saved my life"
Bust=y day at the shop. Coffee was great, friendly chat. Bathrooms clean. Auto service was an all dayer, however, not a mechanics fault, just one of those things with parts. If I were going to make a suggestion, Id steam clean the chairs. I recommend this shop to everyone. Shop American !
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 01:22 PM
TERRY Y. on 11/03/2017
"Great shop, Greater advice!!!!!"
Went in to pick up a couple of spare quarts of AMSOIL for my Hyundai Sonora. They do the oil/transmission fluid/fluid service for me. I asked about when the next group of services would be needed. The man at the counter reviewed all of my service records and was completely honest an up front about “what will be needed” and “what was not necessary “. They never try to “sell you” on extras, or work that is not needed. They also take the time to explain all of the details of why service may be needed!!!! This is why I give them my highest recommendation.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 09:07 PM
John Z. on 11/03/2017
John said this business was efficient and quick. The general manager was very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017
GLENN G. on 11/02/2017
"Great "
Friendly and efficient service, as always😸
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 08:35 PM
Merle K. on 11/01/2017
"Fine Work"
Quality work at a reasonable price, I'll be back.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 08:19 AM
Lynda R. on 10/27/2017
"Nissan Maintenance"
Magic Mechanic maintains my Nissan and has maintained former cars since 2001. I made an appointment and it started on time and ended one hour later. Everything done to my satisfaction.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 10:42 AM
Janice R. on 10/23/2017
Janice said she has been visiting this business for over 20 years and everything is good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
BILL C. on 10/20/2017
"Great Experince"
I went once again to have a oil change done. It took no time at all to have it completed and off I went. Great Customer service from Larry and his crew!!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 06:03 AM
karon p. on 10/19/2017
"Mechanic You Can Trust"
I have used Magic Mechanic even back when they were on Fairbanks Ave in Winter Park. They are consistently a quality, professional, and overall great place to take your car.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 12:59 PM
judy h. on 10/11/2017
"Clean, Eveyone is polite, they get the job done and you don't feel like your getting charged for things that was not needed."
Been going here for years
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 06:38 AM
Justin H. on 10/11/2017
Justin said the quality of the work is consistent and the workers are good and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017
Grady M. on 10/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"ReScore"
This is to set the record straight because Magic Mechanic are straight shooters( no pun intended). Returned my 16 Kia Optima Turbo after discovering one of my wheel locks had the face torqued off.Naturally I was fearful that denial would be the order of the day. Boy! was I wrong! Took my car back, explained the problem to Mr. J.D Runner, the general manager and he politely said "no problem sir" ," we'll remove the damaged wheel lock and replace all wheel locks , and we will get you in next". I felt humbled by the professional demeanor and caring attitude.I am totally 100% satisfied and happy... Thank you JD
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:21 PM
Rob P. on 10/09/2017
Rob said this business was great. The service was timely and thorough. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Kathy L. on 10/05/2017
Kathy said the employees were nice. She appreciated the great job they provided. They completed everything she asked for. They even gave her advice about her vehicle.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
William C. on 10/05/2017
William said they were great. They had his vehicle ready when he asked.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra