AT
ADONNA T.
07/01/2020
Awesome Service
Love The Shop, professional, friendly and fixed my car in a timely manner and it didn’t cost me and arm and a leg. I would recommend them to everyone.

CHOLE S.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/30/2020
Helpful, Friendly, Good Service
I was a walk in, just needed a battery change and they were able to fit me in. They did the proper tests, honored the warranty on my NAPA battery and sent me on my way. Everyone there was friendly!

FC
FRANK C.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
06/26/2020
Got me on the road again
Had an issue with a stuck brake and was forced to pull over in a country type location. I called the shop and had a tow arranged for me, ( very quickly ). In a few days my truck was ready and the cost was quite reasonable, as usual.
I would recommend THE SHOP to anyone looking for good work at a fair cost.
They are my go to people when I have a vehicle issue.
My thanks to to everyone that works there.

SF
SAL F.
06/26/2020
Honest, Fair, and pleasant experience. Always satisfied with work done on my car.
Shane and Tony are very knowledgeable about Domestic and Import Vehicles !

CHAD S.
06/23/2020
Outstanding Shop
I will be taking my vehicle to the shop for all my maintenance needs. Nothing but good things to say about this business. I will recommend this business to anyone.

WM
WESLEY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/22/2020
Friendly and professional service.
Got a reminder and appointment online which is easy. Got a quick scheduled maintenance done in minutes. Check-in was easy and quick. Mechanic was efficient and fast. The Shop is a great place to get your car and truck serviced.
Thank you. Highly Recommend..

TD
TAMI D.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
06/16/2020
A/c fixed
As always the shop got our truck up and running and back on the road . Excellent service as always . Thank you so much for the quality work on our baby. Nothing worse then loosing a/c in the summer . Thanks for keeping our family cool and our truck running great 😊

DA
Dennis A.
Pierson, FL
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the business does a good job on his vehicle.

CL
Clayton L.
Astor, FL
Jeep CJ5
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Clayton said they know what they're doing and they were good.

Michael S.
Orange City, FL
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business took a little bit longer than he had anticipated with his vehicle.

JONELLA B.
Friendly! Quick services!

JENIFER P.
05/28/2020
Great experience
great group of guys, personable and knowledgeable.

PD
Peter D.
Mazda B3000
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Peter said they do a good job at a fair price. He said there was only 1 piece of the work that didn't turn out quite right.

RICHARD C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/22/2020
3 stars for nice
price on a brake job was terrible. I should have gone back to orlando for a really good price; so I only did the rear.

ROBERT R.
Deltona, FL
05/20/2020
Great with Jeeps
You guys should be wearing masks in the office for the protection of your older clients. To us, Covid is no joke, and My level of comfort would be much enhanced if you took this seriously. Mechanical work was great.