Mike P.
Manchester, NH
10/18/2019
Outstanding Service
I had an issue with my Wednesday morning and they were able to take me in right away. Melissa was so friendly on the phone and I trust Dustin completely to take care of my car. I would recommend them to everyone! They will not take advantage of you as other mechanics would.

Jeff S.
Temple, NH
Chevrolet Corvette
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they were knowledgeable, they always do great work and he trusts them.

WJ
William J.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
William said he got exactly what he wanted from the business. He said he walked in and they checked his vehicle out and said everything was all right. He left and that was it.

Rob G.
Bedford, NH
Ram 1500
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the business provided great customer service.

Marc B.
Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2019
Car running well
Brought the car in for check engine light. The problem was a previous repair that they corrected under warranty. They pointed out several other issues that were corrected in a timely manner and when promised
Dustin J., Owner from The Specialists Automotive & Truck responded on 10/04/2019

Hi Marc,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We are always glad to help.  While 4 stars is good, we strive for an over the top customer service experience so if there is anything we could have done differently to get a full 5 stars I would love to hear about it!

Dustin

NC
Nicole C.
Nissan JUKE
09/22/2019
Great everything from the actual work being done to the customer service.
I am on a budget and they are always great about giving me quotes ahead of time so that I can budget accordingly. The service is always top quality. I receive my car back in top shape with everything where it was when I dropped it off. Additionally they always explain what was or needs to be done and if I have any questions they are more than willing to answer them for me. I recommend The Specialists to everyone I know, even if they already have a shop they bring their cars to. As long as The Specialists are in business I will continue to bring my vehicle here.

Nicole,
We are always glad to help.  We appreciate the great feedback and will continue to do what we have been doing to keep you happy and on the road!

Brian S.
09/20/2019
Very friendly, knowledgeable staff! Nice clean shop!
Dustin and the staff at The Specialists are such a pleasure to do business with. We have had our vehicles serviced there for years and will continue to do so.
They are always very professional, efficient and honest.
We highly recommend them and wouldn't go anywhere else!

Brian,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this feedback!

SD
Steve D.
Manchester, NH
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Steve said this business did a decent job.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.  While 4 stars is good, we strive for over the top service.  If there was anything we could have done differently to give you a full 5 star experience I would love to hear about it!

Dustin

GE
Gerald E.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said they always do great work. The price is reasonable. They always explain what they are doing.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Avalon
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Phil said this business is awesome. The work is great. The rates are reasonable. The employees are courteous, and he stated he wants Dustin to keep doing what he's doing, because he is great.
Dustin J., Owner from The Specialists Automotive & Truck responded on 09/19/2019

Hi Phil,
It is always a pleasure to help you out.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review.  We appreciate the feedback immensly.

Mark R.
Ram 1500
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the work was timely and reasonably priced. The facility was conveniently located.

SL
Sandy L.
08/17/2019
I'll be back!
This was my first visit to The Specialists and my experience was totally positive. Melissa was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Dustin stopped what he was doing and went out of his way to solve a problem for me. The cost of my repair was very reasonable and the complimentary Uber rides were very much appreciated! Highly recommend!

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for taking time to leave us this great review.  I am so glad we could exceed your expectations on your service visit with your Honda.  We look forward to continuing to help you out with any future needs!

Jeremy B.
Mont Vernon, NH
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said Melissa, the lady in the front desk was very helpful to him on the scheduling and paperwork handling and communication.

Jeremy,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.  We are glad we could help you out with your Subaru.

Mike R.
08/12/2019
Quality work, just a great place to do business with very honest and very professional.
I have been doing business here for going on two years and I can't say enough about the quality of work. Dustin, Melissa and the mechanics are just great to deal with. I would definitely recommend specialist automotive and truck to anyone. Very knowledgeable very honest and very reasonable.

Mike,
Thank your gor the great review.  We appreciate you as always and are glad to help however we can!

Dianne W.
08/12/2019
Professional service
I appreciate the thorough job the technicians did in checking my 2007 Corolla. They provided a list to Melissa who manages the front desk a list of what would be advisable to maintain my car's condition. She printed me a list and we reviewed it together to prioritize the jobs. I later checked myself to see if these maintenance jobs were generally advised on the internet and each one was and so I will follow through. Melissa also got me cost estimates so I can plan for payment. Additionally, she asked if I belong to AAA and since I do, there will be an AAA discount. I really appreciate the communication I receive and the professionalism at Specialists.

Dianne,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review.  We are glad to help you keep your Toyota going relably for the forseeable future.  Thank you for trusting us!

CD
Chris D.
Hudson, NH
08/08/2019
Very honest and up front
Dustin and his team are great honest people and Melissa is awesome to deal with.

Chris,
Thank you for the kind words and great review!

Jeremy D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/03/2019
Great
Fast and friendly service. This shop will be my go to place from now on!

Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for leaving us this review of your recent visit with your Outlander.  I am glad we could meet your expectations!

Rich S.
Amherst, NH
08/02/2019
Great work and reasonable!
I've been going to the Specialist since they opened and Dustin the owner is one of the only qualified and honest mechanics around. Melissa is also a great addition to the Specialist team.

Rich,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review.  I am glad we can continue to exceed your expectations and we are certainly lucky to have Melissa as an addition to the team.

Mike B.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

Mike, Thank you for the feedback on your service visit for your F350, we are always glad to help out.

VM
Victor M.
Amherst, NH
07/31/2019
Awesome Service as Usual!
These guys make taking care of your car easy. Helpful, fast and great at what they do. Also, Melissa is the best!
Dustin J., Owner from The Specialists Automotive & Truck responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback.  Melissa also appreciates the kind words, we are lucky to have her!  We are very grateful to have put together such a fantastic team.  Enjoy the rest of your summer!

-Dustin