Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

LH
Lynn H.
Springfield, WV
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Thomas Hyundai
They stand behind their product.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We do stand behind our products. Thank you for servicing with Thomas.

07/07/2018 Category: Service
You all are DEPENDABLE!
When the oil needs to be changed and/or work needs to be done ,
I know that I can either just show up and get in-line to have my car serviced
or I can simply call and make an appointment and my car will be, as always,
well taken care of.
Service department and staff are top notch.

Well thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate the kind review. I will pass the remarks on to our service staff.

Thanks again

Charles C.
Fort Ashby, WV
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service and friendly atmosphere and people.
We have dealt with Thomas Hyundai for years and like the friendly employees and friendly atmosphere. We have always had friendly and knowable sales people and quick and efficient service.

Thank you, we are both glad and appreciative you are a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you soon.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2018 Category: Service
ABS sensor
My ABS/ESC sensor broke and had to be ordered, to arrive the next week. However, since I would be out of town that week, and was concerned about driving on hilly back roads without those features, the service manager made a special effort to insure that the sensor was delivered quickly. She had me leave my car so that it could be installed the next day (Thursday) or Friday if a time slot became available. It was installed early Friday morning! Very caring service!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Glad everything worked out good for you. Looking forward to seeing you on your next service.

TN
Timothy N.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
okay thanks
I rated
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your review.

SL
Sharon L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
excellent staff
All staff appear to have great people skills.

Thank you very much.

Milton S.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
milton sines
service personal & sales are very friendly & helpful

Glad you found everyone friendly. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Augusta, WV
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor service representatives
Over all Thomas is a great place to buy from. I am a return customer. The service representatives need to be more focused because you are paying them for a job you asked for. When they do opposite of what you ask for it cost you more money in return
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

I do apologize for the obvious mistake we made. I would like to make it up to you. Can you please call me and lets see how we can resolve this issue. I do understand the return drive is time and money you are out.
Once again I do apologize. I appreciate your business and don't want to lose it. Please call me 301 724-6310 Keith in service.

HP
Holly P.
Frostburg, MD
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Without a doubt the girls in the service department always go above and beyond
They always have a smile and you always feel welcome
They in my opinion are what makes Thomas Hyundai customers keep coming back
Thanks girls for ALWAYS taking care of me

Thank you, glad you had a great visit. See you on your next visit.

Levels, WV
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Love the convenience so quick getting in and out. Everyone is always friendly.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

We are glad you enjoy our Express.

Diane W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
The squeezed me in!
I thought I might have something in my tire, so I stopped in (no appointment) to see if someone could look at it. I was warned that there would be a wait, but that was okay with me. They were EXTREMELY busy. The tech at the desk made contact with me on two different occasions to let me know they hadn't forgotten about me. Well, it turns out there was a nail in my tire! They plugged it, rebalanced the wheel, and I was on my way, safe and secure. It was worth the wait. Service is always excellent.

Thank you. Glad we were able to repair the tire.

GM
George M.
Keyser, WV
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Everything good
Everything and everyone was great. No problems, but not surprised. It's always fine.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you sir. No problems is a good thing. Looking forward to seeing you on your visit.

BK
Beverly K.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Teresa was very accommodating and friendly.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Glad you like Teresa, I think we'll keep around. She does a great job. I will let her know.

Thanks,

David G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Express Service
The Express Service is a great plus to customers in need of basic services.

Thanks again for using the Express Service. See you in the future.

06/03/2018 Category: Service
Loved the efficient, professional care
Loved the efficient, professional care. Appreciated that it was delivered by a women.

We are glad you had an enjoyable experience. See you in the future.

La Vale, MD
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Wow

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you in the future.

KG
Karen G.
Lonaconing, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2018 Category: Service
They have always been nice to deal with.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

We are glad you had a plesant  experience. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Meyersdale, PA
05/30/2018 Category: Service
The staff are always so friendly and courteous. The work is done efficiently and in a professional manner.

Thank you , glad you had an enjoyable experience.  See you on your next service.

Alan S.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I stopped in right after lunch time for an oil change. I was told there was one car ahead of me and they still completed my service in less then 30 minutes.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for using the Express Service. We are glad you had great visit.

TJ
Terry J.
Buffalo Mills, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
I love the Express Lube. The technicians explain everything when they are done.
Great service. Friendly atmosphere. I would recommend Thomas in Cumberland to anyone!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for using the Express service. Please keep coming back.