Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

TJ
Terry J.
Buffalo Mills, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
I love the Express Lube. The technicians explain everything when they are done.
Great service. Friendly atmosphere. I would recommend Thomas in Cumberland to anyone!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you for using the Express service. Please keep coming back.

Jeffery G.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
poor customer service
We took the car in for warranty work when it will not go in gear. They told us it was a ABS sensor of some sort and it was covered by warranty. I gave my wife a rental that was two models downgraded from the one that we had purchased. They had the car for approximately two weeks during which we only got updates when we called and asked. They told us that the part was no longer available, for a 2015 model and that the car didn't seem like it was having any problems anymore so they want to return it, unrepaired! When my wife declined they somehow someway we're able to have it repaired one business day later. I highly recommend that you go elsewhere to purchase a Hyundai or Subaru, it will be worth the drive.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

I do understand your frustration of having your vehicle broke down. The part that was replaced on your vehicle was on a TSB or technical service bulletin. The TSB was closed by Hyundai and the parts are not available to order through the parts department.  The TSB is number 14-01-024.

Once we found out the part no longer available we called Hyundai Tech Line and they were able to send us the needed part. This is what took longer than usually.

Once again I do apologize for the inconvenience caused by the time it took to repair your vehicle. Also we definitely fell short on keeping you informed about the progress of the repairs being made.

Jon L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
was OK
I found out, for the first time, that if I take my car in for an Express Oil Change they will give the car a complete inspection. I just thought Express meant "in and out in a hurry". I found out different.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

I'm glad you were pleased. Please continue to use our Express Service.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2018 Category: Service
12 years servicing my car
Easy to make an appointment, work well done, questions answered
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you bring your vehicle to Thomas Hyundai. We are glad you were pleased with our service department. Please continue using us for all your service needs.

Flintstone, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service and waiting area with TV
Good Service
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

We are glad you had a good service experience. Thank you for using Thomas Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

RD
Robert D.
Slate Hill, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service with a smile
This has been my best service experience ever. The team at Thomas Hyundai is outstanding.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you fro the kind review. I am glad we were able to get you back on the road.

Susan M.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Want a consistently high level of service with friendly, patient and knowledgeable staff? Head to Thomas Hyundai!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you for using Thomas Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I have gone to the same dealership in Charleston, WV since I purchased my car. Their service is always top notch, but they are not open on Saturdays and the appointments always take 2.5 - 3 hours. The dealership provides quick and efficient service and even though there were quite a few there on a Saturday, the service was great as they actually come out and talk to you to let you know what needs to be done (or recommend what could be better about your vehicle without trying to get you to purchase a lot of things you don't really need.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are happy we were able to get you serviced, make recommendations, and in and out in a timely manner. We understand your time is important to you. Please continue to use us for all your service needs.

Amy M.
04/29/2018 Category: Service
2015 sonata
nice car, friendly staff
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

We are glad you found the staff friendly. We do try to be courteous. Be sure to use us for all your service needs.

Tiffany S.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Very friendly.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Glad you liked the Express Service. We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Dean G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Thomas treated me very well and professionally. Very pleased
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

We do strive to treat each customer professionally. I'm glad it shows and thank you mentioning it. Please stop in for any service needs.

TV
Thomas V.
Bedford, PA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Just super friendly and good workmanship
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

I am glad you found our staff friendly. I'll be sure to pass that along. See you on your next service.

LG
Lonnie G.
Wiley Ford, WV
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2018 Category: Service
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the Express Service. See you next service.

Charles M.
Mount Savage, MD
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Charlie's review
Excellence at its best!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you Sir. We do appreciate the review. See you on the next service.

Diana P.
Cresaptown, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
They did an awesome job in a very timely manner
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you very much. I'm glad we meet your expectations. Please use us for all your service needs.

Charles S.
Buffalo Mills, PA
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, pleasant people
I like the way everyone treats me. Quick service
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you for using the Express Service. We  strive to treat each customer fairly and with respect. Look forward to seeing you on your visit.

Richard B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2018 Category: Service
great place to get a new car and service
my car would not start had it towed to Thomas Hyundai it took two days but they got it fixed
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Sorry it took two days to repair. Glad we were able to get it fixed and get you back on the road.

Robert R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Repair Visit
Excellent and courteous service and good service manager.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

Thank you glad you had a good experience.

EL
Ernest L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Just showed up without an appointment to replace a burned out headlight. They took me right in and completed the work in less than 20 minutes like they did 2 other times with the same problem . Great service!!! My only question is why have I had to get 3 headlights replaced in less than 4 years??? Is there a problem with the headlight brand they use? I have a 14 year old truck that still has the original headlights. This really seems like an excessive amount of burned out headlights to me. Just saying.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

We have found with daytime running lights bulbs are going bad faster. We do use the Hyundai OE headlamp bulbs.

Glad you we were able to fix your headlamp quickly.

2006 Hyundai Azera
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service was fine and fairly quick. reason I do not get other service there was a problem I first had when we bought the Azera. Panels underneath car came loose after service before a planned vacation. It was due to loose screws on the closures but I had to pay $72. dollars for new panels - This should not have happened. This was about 10 years
ago.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai

I'm sorry about what happened 10 years ago. I doubt any of the staff from 10 years ago is still here.
I am glad you had a good experience this time.