Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

KP
Keith P.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
The best dealership not just locally either
Thomas is without a doubt the best dealership we've dealt with anywhere. Regardless of our vehicular needs Thomas will remain our 1st stop and our go to. The service dept, like the sales dept and finance depts, is outstanding. I've never had such consistent great customer service from any other company. That's not to say there haven't been some consistently good experiences but Thomas stands above the rest because of the level of service the entire dealership provides. You'd be lucky to have 3-5 employees of the caliber of those at Thomas, yet their cup runneth over with an entire team of people at the top of their respective games. Thank you for everything Thomas, once again you guys are the best!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate it! I'm happy you have had pleasant experiences and you are pleased with our dealership. You are awesome as well. Thank you for being one of our customers. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Have a great day! :)

MI
Melissa I.
Keyser, WV
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Exceptional service
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing at Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

GS
George S.
Salisbury, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2021 Category: Service
G short
Everyone was very friendly! My appt was easy to schedule and they made it work for my schedule. I received reminders about the up coming appt., which I appreciated very much. They conveyed how long the repair was going to be so I could plan accordingly. The facility was very clean and well kept!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased you had a good experience. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing with Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great weekend! :)

Joey H.
Oakland, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service
My first service on the new car.
Very, very easy to schedule the service visit. I was treated very professionally and the crew answered all my questions. The car was ready for me when they said it would be.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well and we were able to answer all of your questions. :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Best service. Fast, efficient and professional.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we always appreciate it. I'm glad I got to see and help you during your visit. If there is anthing else I can help with, just let me know. Stay safe! Have a great day! :)

EP
Ernest P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Excellent service facilities clean and friendly
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Maria M.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Got my oil changed fairly quickly and they even did a wash! Over all a very great first time experience and would definitely be back again!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Hey there,
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we always appreciate it. I'm glad your first visit went well! :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing with us here a Thomas in Cumberland. Have a good day! :)

EG
Emily G.
Keyser, WV
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Not so sure anymore...
I’ve been going to this dealership for the past 3 years for oil changes. Every experience has been fairly decent. I had my second service inspection to get headlight bulbs installed as both bulbs had blown. Fast forward to my first night using them and I cannot see as the bulbs are so dim so I need to use my high beams in order to get home.
I call the dealership the following morning to ask about getting another service scheduled to see why the issue is. I’m informed the bulbs are the basic bulbs put in for all Hyundai’s and if I want the better bulbs, I need to purchase the more expensive ones. This is after having spent my time and money getting brand new bulbs that are clearly not working correctly. I was expecting more of an “Ok, bring your car in and we’ll see what the issue is.” Rather than a “It’s going to take an additional $$$ to get what you want.” I’m disappointed is how this has been handled. I come to the dealership expecting to get the best service for my vehicle instead of giving other places in the area my business. This is clearly something that is going to need to change.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Hello,
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a good day. :)

TT
Tracy T.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Personal Attention
Sales and service are so professional. Not pushy. Practice safe clean environment. Kept me updated during the full service.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well and you had good customer service. :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

BW
Brenda W
Everyone is always nice.

01/25/2021 Category: Service
Brenda W
Just to honor what is said to the person bringing their car in.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I reviewed everything and we are going to refund you the labor fee. I'll reach out to you soon to discuss it. :)

Charles H.
Frostburg, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2021 Category: Service
The professional attention to customer needs
Tammy is professional and pays attention to details in order to provide customer services. She is very through in her use of support services necessary in providing compliance to the correct parts (tire) in this case.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well and Tammy was able to help you. Ill pass the information along. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your service. Have a great day! :)

VL
Vicky L.
Hyndman, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2021 Category: Service
service at dealership
They take good care of me.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well! If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

WF
William F.
12/07/2020 Category: Service
good customer service
Great place. Great customer service. I just wish the SUV did not have to be returned for service work twice.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I apologize you had to bring your vehicle back for another issue but im glad we got it taken care of. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Karen S.
Warfordsburg, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
I was happy with the way they handled our car repair.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time leaving us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Debra D.
La Vale, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Only Hyundi Service in the Area
Super bunch of people not as attentive as other dealerships in bigger cities.Nothing to enjoy in the waiting area.Come prepared with a drink and snack if needed.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well for the most part. We do offer snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in both waiting areas on the snack bars. Next time you visit ask one of us and we will show you where it is. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)