Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Frostburg, MD
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Place
Thomas Hyundai is extremely customer orientated, so helpful and happy to help you.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we appreciate it! I am thankful you think we are customer orientated and we are helpful. I was glad i could help at your last visit! If you need anything else, please give us a call. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your serving needs. Have a great weekend! :)

HM
Helen M.
Westernport, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Theresa Smith is awesome. She greets you with a smile and is always kind and friendly in all her interactions. She goes above and beyond in all she does.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for the positive feedback for Teresa, I will let her know! :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. We would be glad to help! Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. See you at your next visit! Have a great day. :)

Fort Ashby, WV
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Waiting time for oil change was only 30 minutes from start to finish!!!
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for giving us some feedback. I'm pleased your wait time was only 30 minutes. We try to provide quick service in our express side. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great weekend! See you at your next visit.

RP
Rodney P.
Ellerslie, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation were completed quickly.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Good Morning,
thank you for the positive review, we appreciate it! I'm glad your oil change and tire rotation was completed quickly. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! See you at your next visit.

Donna W.
Meyersdale, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Express Service is great!
Love the express service, can get the oil changed with no appointment. The employees are helpful and are pleasant. Overall it is a great place.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you very much for the positive compliment, we appreciate it! I'm pleased to hear you like our express service and everyone was helpful and pleasant. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day. See you at your next visit! :)

CA
Charles A.
Keyser, WV
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience
The experience was similar to the previous times I have been at Thomas Hyundai, love the remodel of the place and the staff was courteous and respectful as always.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your experience is always good at Thomas and that you love the remodel. We strive to be courteous and respectful, I'm happy that you notice that. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day. See you at your next visit! :)

Westernport, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Warranty service
Great customer service. Tammy was great. Friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Good Afternoon!
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it! I'm glad you had a good experience here. I will let Tammy know you gave her a compliment. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great weekend! :)

Meyersdale, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Great express
Purchased this vehicle on July 14, 2018, Asked about a faulty inside hatch switch on first oil change was told they'd would order it, and call me when it was in. Never heard back, after telling me they didn't know there was an inside switch for the hatch. I've asked about it every time I've been there for service and was told that they would get back to me which they didn't. Now it is in and I have to make an appointment to get it done.
I won the free oil change, but wasn't told to bring any ID so I had to pay for this one.
And they can't find the paper with it on.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for completing a review, we appreciate it. I can help you set up an appointment to get your hatch switch replaced if you would like. Sorry for the mix up for the oil change, we do require an ID to redeem the free oil change. I will make sure we start advising that. I checked with our receptionist and she does have your paper for the free oil change still. Next time you are in we will wash your vehicle if the temperature is above freezing as well. if there is anything else, i can help with please let me know. I'm glad you like the express service. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day!

Sarah W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Always quick and helpful
I have been a Thomas customer for more than 20 years. They are fast, friendly, and go the extra mile.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you very much for the kind feedback, we appreciate it. Thank you for being an awesome customer for 20 years! I'm glad the services is always fast and friendly and happy to hear that everyone goes the extra mile. We strive for customer satisfaction. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

LT
Louis T.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/27/2020 Category: Service
quick service
quick service
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm pleased your visit was quick! If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Lucia S.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
We like Hyundai
We've bought 5 Hyundais. We are big fans of the Hyundai vehicle. We always take are cars back to Hyundai for service from oil changes to factory recalls, new tires and brake work. My only complaint so far in several years of buying Hyundai is that they do not offer free tire rotation as a customer service even when you've purchased their tires and had them put the tires on the vehicle. They say they have not factored in the price of the rotation to the purchase of the tires. Well my opinion is that the rotation should simply be a service provided without charge especially when coupled with an oil change. They are only working on the vehicle and doing the inspection, you can simply rotate the tires at that time, free of charge as a customer service.
SHAWN F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased you love your Hyundais. I'm taking your suggestion and forwarding it up the chain. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

Keyser, WV
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
Great customer service.

Good Morning!
Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it! I'm happy to hear our customer service was great, we strive for that. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

DN
Debra N.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Thomas Forever
We will always choose Hyundai, and we will always get it from Thomas. Love the vehicle and the staff! This is our second Santa Fe, there was nothing wrong with the old one (2013 2.0T) except the fact that someone chose to hit it and make it a total loss. Love our 2019 Lava Orange Santa Fe!

Good Morning!
Thank you so much for the kind feedback, we appreciate it! I'm very pleased that you love your vehicle and Thomas. We love you too! Sorry to hear that your first Hyundai was totaled but I'm happy that you love your new Santa Fe. The Lava orange color is very pretty! If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

Carol C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
None

Good Morning!
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased we were able to service your vehicle quickly. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

JE
John E.
Terra Alta, WV
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil level after dealer oil change
I checked the oil level in the engine a couple of days after the dealer oil change (as I always do). I found the oil level slightly over-filled according to the dip-stick reading (the car had been sitting a couple of days and was on level-ground). Isn't it just as bad for the oil level to be overfilled as under-filled? Wondering if I should drain some out.

Good Morning!
Thank you for your message, we appreciate it. If your vehicle is slightly over filled it wont hurt anything. If you're around our area anytime, you're welcome to stop by and we will re check it for you and make any adjustments if needed. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your serving needs and have a great day! :)