Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

The employees

Michael C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/26/2019 Category: Service
It's where I always go for service
I had some routine maintenance and a warranty repair completed. Everything was done in a timely manner and I am well satisfied. The only reason that I docked one star was that when I asked for a tire rotation I was told the charge would be $10. After I received the bill I was charged $16.95. An honest mistake? The old bait and switch? Nothing was said. The work was performed, I paid the bill and left. Besides, if I had pointed this out I would have been told that they were mistaken but the person writing up the bill was the person who quoted the price. If you don't know find out.

Keyser, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for using Thomas Hyundai.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Whole in tire
Found the hole in my tire after I asked Massey when I was there.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

KG
Karen G.
Lonaconing, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Express service
Express service great option for customers.

HA
Harold A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Thomas Hyundai/Subaru Dealership
Thomas Hyundai/Subaru service center is one of the best in the Cumberland area.
We always get great service.
My Subaru is running like a top since it was serviced.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Explained to me in simple terms what needed replaced. They used to vacuum out your car but they don’t do that anymore.

Thank you for using the Express Lube. We do appreciate it.

When we are finished with the remodel we will once again vacuum out your vehicle and wash it also.

Cresaptown, MD
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service and Quality vehicles
Tammy is service is consistently Outstanding

Thank you for using Thomas Hyundai. We do appreciate it.

Dennis P.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
Not having a long wait to have my car serviced was terrific. In and out in a short time makes taking your car to be serviced no longer seems like a chore.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick lube should be less than an hour wait

Once the remodel is done we will double our oil change area and be much quicker.

In the meantime, please let the staff know you would like to make an appointment for your oil change.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Salisbury, PA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient Service
They were very quick to inform me of what was wrong with my vehicle and were very considerate of my safety in driving the vehicle, as my front tires were the issue. Teresa was very nice and informative. I also got my oil changed and the multi-point inspection. My only negative about my experience was that the tires they wanted me to get were very expensive, although I was not surprised by this with them being a dealership, so I ended up getting them changed somewhere else. Everyone I interacted with while getting my vehicle serviced were friendly and understanding. I will definitely go back to Thomas for future services.

Thank you fro servicing with Thomas Hyundai. I will look into the tire situation as you should have been given several opportunities and price points to pick from.

Mc Henry, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2019 Category: Service
X
X

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I hope no one was injured. I will talk with my Hyundai Rep and see if they can help out with the damages to your vehicle.

Charles M.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Very attentive and very very nice people working there

Renee W.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
very efficent
very efficent staff did not wait long at all

Thank you for servicing with Thomas Hyundai. We do appreciate it.

KC
Karen C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tires rotated and checked for discrepancies.
Wish they took appointments is the only negative. Otherwise great service and like the diagram page with the detailed check list.
Been hearing a thud thud thud noise since the second rotation done by Massey in Hagerstown .
Massey over inflated the first tire rotation.
Thomas was unable to find a problem with the tires. Thud not as loud since rotated but still slightly there.

Thank you for using the Express Lube. We do appreciate it.

We can make an appointment if you tell you would rather have an appointment.

BK

GM
Gary M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is polite
Was a great experience bought 2 Hyundai off of Thomas and will continue my business there
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for servicing with Thomas Hyundai. Glad the experience has been a good one.

Frostburg, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Everything was great except that it was suppose to be done the same day and they held it over night.

We are sorry the repairs on your vehicle took longer than expected. Thank you for servicing with Thomas Hyundai.

Richard R.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Rick
Close to home
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thanks for using the express lube.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Long repair and "lost appointments, forgot to order parts"
Long time to repair, set up appointments for repairs after they were to order parts. Only ordered some parts for one repair and not the other. Had to reschedule for second repair almost a month later, meantime car began leaking oil. Had to take it in to get that fixed. They lost our appointment to have it seen that day. Workers are friendly and they do explain what they found wrong with the car and are upfront about the costs, but communication and scheduling and ordering needs to be a lot better!

Thank you for the suggestions. We are currently adding personal to help do scheduling and to keep in contact with customers. I am sorry for the ordeal you had to go through.

Once again thanks for the suggestions.