Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Velocitor
Top notch very good service will be back!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased everyone was knowledgeable and professional. If there is anything else we can help with, please just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I am pleased every time I use the service department!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you very much for leaving us some feedback, i appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit goes well every visit. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Bedford, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Thomas Experience
friendly service. knowledgeable personnel.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Good Morning,
thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. I read you have some concerns about your last visit. Is there anything I can do to help? Feel free to email or call me directly. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

KG
Karen G.
Swanton, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast service, wonderful staff
The service was fast, and affordable. The staff were all very nice. Will go here from now on
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well and you thought we were fast and nice. (YOU WERE TOO!) If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Petersburg, WV
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Not good guys
Was over charged twice and my vehicle still isn't right...Check engine light come on before we could even get home.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Hello,
My name is Shawn Frye and I am the Service Drive Leader here at Thomas.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your recent negative experience. I’m sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the servicing and price of your vehicle. Our goal is always the total satisfaction of our customers.

I’d like to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you. At your convenience, please contact me directly at 240-609-3062 or email me at sfrye@buythomas.com

We value our customers’ opinions, and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Respectfully,

Rodney H.
08/16/2020 Category: Service
Convenience and warranty coverage
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Good Afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went smooth and I will pass the information on about the method of communication. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

08/12/2020 Category: Service
Have always had good service at Thomas Hyundai, whether buying or having maintenance.
Good
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Daniel M.
Cumberland, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick, informative and reliable
Truly great service
Got my car back to me quickly
Kept me informed
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased we were able to get your vehicle in quickly and take care of the brakes for you! If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. We would love to help. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Department is exceptional!
Two major issues with a pre-owned Hyundai and Theresa sorted out the extended warranty situation for us and got us back on the road in no time!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm glad Teresa was able to assist you. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. We would be glad to help. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your service needs. Have a great day! :)

Judy R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Service Appointment.
Quick appointments and friendly people.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your appointment went well and everyone was friendly. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Charles S.
Cumberland, MD
08/02/2020 Category: Service
The people
The service was right time, and protection from dirt in the car.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm happy your service was you enjoyed the car wash. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland for your service. Have a great day! :)

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Quick service delivery
The “Express Service” option is a great time saver when only a minor service is needed. I had to replace my windshield wipers and the job was done in under 10 minutes... Wow!

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm happy we were able to get that wiper replaced for you quickly. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your service. Have a great day! :)

Robert W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Express service is a no hassle experience
Like the express service

Good Morning!
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we appreciate it! :) I'm pleased you like the express service. We try to get you in and our quick and make sure your vehicle is safe. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland for your service. Have a great day! :)

Ellerslie, MD
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and knowledgeable
I appreciate how thorough and helpful the staff at Thomas Subaru has been from sales to service. I feel appreciated and helped and not ripped off as I have from other places in the past.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm happy everyone has been helpful! You are appreciated and we appreciate your business as well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. We would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Great service very happy
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased you had great service and you are happy. If there is anything else i can help with, please let me know. :) Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland for your service. Have a great day! :)