Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service yet again
Every year we stop into do the gas mileage reimbursement and every year we have the same poor customer service experience. This year my husband asked the lady at the counter if he could check to make sure we have the correct contact information because we have moved and she acted like it was the biggest bother in the world. He had to update our address and phone number and I can only imagine how long it will get to receive reimbursement. The last time they still sent the card to the wrong address even after verifying. We refuse to buy another car from Thomas and we do not recommend them to anyone. When I purchased my vehicle everyone was so kind but now that it is not brand new and we are not buying something else you get the short end of the stick for service.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

I apologize fro the way you were treated. I will address the correct person regarding that. Thank you for bring that to my attention.

I have checked and everything was submitted to Hyundai for the reimbursement.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Checkup
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind review.

Charles H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
oil change
I am totally satisfied with service performed on my Santa Fe. I have been with TC for 9 yrs and will continue.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you very much for being a TC customer. Our customers are the best.

See you on your next service.

VL
Vicky L.
Hyndman, PA
service on my hyundai
They always take good care of me. They figured out the problem and fixed it. Thank you

Thank you for being a Thomas customer we appreciate it.

We are pleased to repair your vehicle. Stay warm this winter.

Thanks

James L.
Flintstone, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service,
Staff extremely professional service completed in a reasonable time and waiting area clean and comfortable

Thank you for your business and kind review. We are looking forward to having  our renovations completed soon.

We will be adding an additional express bay and car wash to better service our customers.

Robert H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff.
Just took a little long for express service in my opinion.

Sorry it took a little longer than usually. We are in the midst of a remodel that will add an additional express service bay. That should help to get express in and out in a timely manner.

Thank you fro your business.

AT
Alan T.
Air bag recall
The people working here are the greatest.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Glad you enjoy working will the staff here. We appreciate the business.

James T.
La Vale, MD
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Polite, Professional, No Appointment Necessary
My service appointments have always been handled very professionally. Employees are always friendly and polite and knowledgeable. I like being able to go for an oil change without having to make an appointment.

Thank you, soon we should be finished with our bigger, faster Express Service. Please keep in mind the new Express will have a free car wash.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
I always get great service here. People treat their customers well.

Thank you for using the Express Service. See you on your next visit!

VL
Vicky L.
Hyndman, PA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
service on my hyundai
The staff are very helpful and take good care of my problems when I have any.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for being a Thomas Hyundai customer, we appreciate the business. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Barry H.
Accident, MD
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Great people.
The people at Thomas Hyundai are great. They called Hyundai technical to help but they didn't have an answer either. So we wait.

We are still working with Hyundai to get this issue resolved. I do appreciate the patience. As soon as we hear from Hyundai, we will get you scheduled.

Mount Savage, MD
10/17/2018 Category: Service
It's the service
Workers in service are always great

Thank you for using the express lube service. Looking forward to seeing you on your next service.

EP
Ernest P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff always friendly and helpful.
I have taken my 2016 Hyundai for oil changes and tire rotation ever since I purchased the vehicle. Service has been excellent.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate the business.

Romney, WV
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/05/2018 Category: Service
The service writer Teresa was very nice to deal with. I was in the process of shopping for a new vehicle when I had the service problem. I ended up making another Hyundai purchase at a different store.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I'm glad Teresa was good to deal with and that we were able to get up and going. Too bad we weren't able to make the new vehicle sale. We will be happy to service your new vehicle.

Fort Ashby, WV
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Friendly and fast service!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We're glad you liked the Express Service. We look forward to serving you better in future with our all new Express Service with car wash.

Janice P.
La Vale, MD
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Very fast, efficient and extremely nice.
Everytime I go there, the service is fast and everyone is extremely nice.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

We appreciate the fact you are a return customer. Thank you very much. See you on your next visit.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service!

I'm glad everyone treated you right and we were able to service you vehicle.

Thank you for the business.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Length of Service Time unacceptable
The repair was done but the need to send out for fuses seemed like poor planning. I had told them it was blowing fuses when I scheduled the appointment and checked the car in. Better supply planning would have helped.

i am sorry we went through so many fuses. It appears 4 fuses were blown tracing down the repair.
I am glad we found a pinched wire and were able to get the vehicel repaired.

Donald S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent review
The express service is quick and efficient.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for using the Express Service. Glad you had a good experience. See you on the next visit.

CA
Charles A.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Even though we had a mix up with vehicles and some paper work, the service was excellent and the staff treated myself and my vehicle better than I expected. Definitely coming back.

Glad we were able to get mix up taken care of. Thank you for the business.