Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Super service
The job was completed in less time than anticipated!

Charles H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Services and follow through
Excellent service and great products
SHAWN F., Drive Service Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good Morning! Thank you so much for the kind review on our Thomas Cumberland service dept. I am very pleased the visit went seamless! Top notch Customer satisfaction is our main goal. Appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. If there is anything else that could have made your visit better, please let us know  Happy Monday and have a great day!

Thomas Subaru Hyundai

Stephen F.
La Vale, MD
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Routine Service Superb
Just had the Sonata serviced at 60k miles. The scheduler, service advisors and service technician all did a great job and the car runs like new.
SHAWN F., Drive Service Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Good Morning! I'm very please you had wonderful service at Thomas in Cumberland. Appreciate you taking the time to complete this servey. Your positive feedback valued. Here at Thomas, we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction. If there is anything that could went better, please don't hestitste letting me know. Have a great day! Look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Service Drive Manager

10/25/2019 Category: Service
sales person notified me that several recalls could be addressed at this service time
able to have several issues address at one time
SHAWN F., Drive Service Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us at Thomas in Cumberland a kind review. I am very pleased your visit went better then expected. Is there anything we could have done differently to have received a five star rating? We value your feedback and strive for excellent customer service. Have a great day! :)

10325 Mount Savage Rd NW 21502

RF
Rebecca F.
Ridgeley, WV
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
All the employees were very nice and knowagable.
They also answered questions about my vehicle that wasn’t about my recall.
SHAWN F., Drive Service Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Good Morning!
Thank you so much for taking time to express your positive feedback regarding your latest visit at Thomas in Cumberland. We try to assist our customers the best to our ability. I'm glad we could help. Let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day! :)

CT
Cynthia T.
Keyser, WV
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department needs work
Not happy with the service I have received the last three or so visits there.
SHAWN F., Drive Service Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Good Morning!
We have reached out to your numerous times to try to help resolve this issue. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so us at Thomas in Cumberland can make this right. Ask for Shawn Frye in the service dept. I am in the office until five today. Thank you so much! :)

DK
Denise K.
Union Beach, NJ
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff and Service
Had problem on PA Turnpike and was directed to your dealership. The staff was very helpful and friendly and fixed the problem. I was very thankful.
SHAWN F., Drive Service Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Good Afternoon!
Thank you so much for the kind words in your review. I appreciate you taking time to complete the survey. Sorry to hear you had a problem with your Sonata but i am very please we were able to assist you. Have a great rest of your day! :)

Service Drive Lead

Melanie W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Thomas Hyundai Service is Awesome!
The service manager, Keith Roach is a man of his word. If he tells you something, he follows through. No matter how long you wait to make your appointment. This dealer is Top Notch!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Berlin, PA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
neat & clean

Thank you for using the Express Service. We do appreciate it.

Jeff M.
Keyser, WV
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Mostly great but had one small problem
People are great to deal with but had a problem. I had to return the next day because I found a part on the passenger side floor that belonged in a filter that I paid to replace. It did not take a lot of time. They sent someone out immediately to fix the problem. I did notice that a person had the same problem while I was waiting to pick up my car from the original date of repair.

I do apologize about the part on the floor. I did speak to the tech about this.

Thank you for servicing with Thomas Hyundai.

David G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Radio Repair
The radio in the 2017 Santa Fe malfunctioned and was replaced; however, the radio will not bring in the local stations.

I'm sorry about the local stations. Stop by and we'll see if we can get that resolved.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Fast service... great place !

Thank you for using Thomas Hyundai. We do try to have fast friendly service. Look forward to seeing you again.

Fort Ashby, WV
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
recall
My Hyundai Tucson had a recall. Arranging my appointment and having the inspection was easy and quick!

BK
Becky K.
Oakland, MD
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The dealership service employees were very helpful and informative. All services performed as promised. A good experience.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for using Thomas Hyundai. We do appreciate it and we are glad you had a good experience.

Dorothy M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
My appointment was performed on time and within the stated time frame. Personnel were courteous and conducted themselves in a professional manner.
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for servicing with Thomas Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your visit.

KG

Sherri B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome sales employees!
Always friendly and helpful!
KEITH R., Parts and Service Director from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks for serving with Thomas Hyundai. We do appreciate it.

David M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast & efficient
My needs met & completed in the length of time it took me to read the local newspaper.

Thank you for using the express service, we are glad you were pleased.

See you on your next service.