Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Charles H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2021 Category: Service
The professional attention to customer needs
Tammy is professional and pays attention to details in order to provide customer services. She is very through in her use of support services necessary in providing compliance to the correct parts (tire) in this case.

VL
Vicky L.
Hyndman, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2021 Category: Service
service at dealership
They take good care of me.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well! If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

WF
William F.
12/07/2020 Category: Service
good customer service
Great place. Great customer service. I just wish the SUV did not have to be returned for service work twice.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I apologize you had to bring your vehicle back for another issue but im glad we got it taken care of. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Karen S.
Warfordsburg, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
I was happy with the way they handled our car repair.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time leaving us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Debra D.
La Vale, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Only Hyundi Service in the Area
Super bunch of people not as attentive as other dealerships in bigger cities.Nothing to enjoy in the waiting area.Come prepared with a drink and snack if needed.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well for the most part. We do offer snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in both waiting areas on the snack bars. Next time you visit ask one of us and we will show you where it is. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

TH
Tanya H.
Ridgeley, WV
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2020 Category: Service
This one of the best dealerships I have been to. I highly recommend them.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Hey there,
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm glad your visit went well and you think the service is great. It's always great seeing and hearing from you. Thank you for servicing with Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day and Happy Holidays! :)

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
We treated professionally and courteous. We are extremely satisfied with the completion of the necessary repairs.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for leaving some feedback. We always appreciate it. If you need anything else, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas here in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

WM
ALL GOOD PEOPLE
EVERY THING GOOD
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well and apologize for the wait time. If there anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

WP
William P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Service representative Shawn got me right in. He explained everything to me, showed me where the water and coffee was, offered me a car wash and he has a great personality! He goes above and beyond to make everyone happy.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Hey there,
Thank you for he feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know. Thank you for choosing Thomas for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

TT
Tracy T.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Every time I bring my car in for an oil change & tire rotation I’m always greeted professionally and friendly. Fast service and everything performed is explained to me at the end. Highly recommend
Thomas’.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Hey there!!
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we appreciate it. Its always good seeing you when you come in. If you need anything else, just let us know. Have a good day!! :)

Ellerslie, MD
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service all around!
I have felt taken care of by Thomas from the sale of my vehicle and through every service so far. Everyone is knowledgeable, respectful and I feel good about the quality of service I have received.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Good Morning! Thank you for taking to the to give us your feedback, we always appreciate it! I'm pleased you have had good experiences with us and youre happy with the quality of service. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day!! =)

2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Velocitor
Top notch very good service will be back!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased everyone was knowledgeable and professional. If there is anything else we can help with, please just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I am pleased every time I use the service department!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you very much for leaving us some feedback, i appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit goes well every visit. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Bedford, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Thomas Experience
friendly service. knowledgeable personnel.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Good Morning,
thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. I read you have some concerns about your last visit. Is there anything I can do to help? Feel free to email or call me directly. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

KG
Karen G.
Swanton, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast service, wonderful staff
The service was fast, and affordable. The staff were all very nice. Will go here from now on
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well and you thought we were fast and nice. (YOU WERE TOO!) If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)