Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

TT
Tracy T.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
I was there to only have a plastic part put on my car but the service team went ahead and checked my tires and topped off all my fluids while I was waiting. The wait time was much less than I expected. They were upfront on the pricing before they did the service.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm glad your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know! Have a great day! :)

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2021 Category: Service
outstanding service.
Thank you for your excellent service.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for completing the survey and appreciate the positive feedback! I'm glad your experience went great and I was able to help! :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Have a good day! :)

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
They had me in and out in 30 min. I know not every time it’s like that. I just got lucky! Great service
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Good Morning,
Thank You for taking the time to give us some feedback, we always appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit was quick and went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland for your service. Have a great day! :)

Jon L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance went smoothly, as usual
The Service Manager said it would be an hour and a half because they had so many people for maintenance.. But it was only an hour. The waiting room has a wide screen tv. Free coffee and tea.
This is my third new Hyundai Elantra so I must like the place.
They remodeled the place and it looks great.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we always appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well and it was quicker then expected. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for serving with Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

Grantsville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Slow service center
Took the service center a whole WEEK to replace brakes, rotors and a caliper
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Good Morning!
I apologize your visit go very well. I will reach out to you soon and discuss it with you. Thank you for giving us feedback, we appreciate it. Talk to you soon. :)

RA
Robert A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Sales, Product and Service
We bought 4 new cars from Thomas Hyundai Subaru, 2-Sonata's, 1-Elantra, 1-Kona and 1-Forster. Our kids have an Accent, Santa Fe, Tucson.
All from the same sales person. And during.this last visit we were sadened to hear that Johnathan Loughrie is no longer with Thomas.
You lost a great sales person.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Hey there,
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! i'm glad your service was great when you came in. We do miss Johnathan as well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for shopping and servicing with us here at Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

VL
Vicky L.
Hyndman, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2021 Category: Service
They are very nice and very helpful
They take very good care of their customers
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm pleased your visit went well and we were able to take good care of you :). If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing with Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

Midlothian, MD
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Always Willing to Assist
Shawn was able to discuss with me further about an issues I had with a last service and let me know it was a training opportunity for the team at Thomas Hyundai/Subaru. Pleasure to speak further and get a better understanding to the situation.

05/07/2021 Category: Service
Need Explanation of Pricing Next Time
Prices are constantly changing here and never charged the same price each time.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm sorry your experience wasnt very good this time! I will be reaching out to you soon to talk about your visit. Hope you had a good weekend. Talk to you soon! :)

KP
Keith P.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
The best dealership not just locally either
Thomas is without a doubt the best dealership we've dealt with anywhere. Regardless of our vehicular needs Thomas will remain our 1st stop and our go to. The service dept, like the sales dept and finance depts, is outstanding. I've never had such consistent great customer service from any other company. That's not to say there haven't been some consistently good experiences but Thomas stands above the rest because of the level of service the entire dealership provides. You'd be lucky to have 3-5 employees of the caliber of those at Thomas, yet their cup runneth over with an entire team of people at the top of their respective games. Thank you for everything Thomas, once again you guys are the best!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate it! I'm happy you have had pleasant experiences and you are pleased with our dealership. You are awesome as well. Thank you for being one of our customers. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Have a great day! :)

MI
Melissa I.
Keyser, WV
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Exceptional service
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing at Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

GS
George S.
Salisbury, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2021 Category: Service
G short
Everyone was very friendly! My appt was easy to schedule and they made it work for my schedule. I received reminders about the up coming appt., which I appreciated very much. They conveyed how long the repair was going to be so I could plan accordingly. The facility was very clean and well kept!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased you had a good experience. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing with Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great weekend! :)

Joey H.
Oakland, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service
My first service on the new car.
Very, very easy to schedule the service visit. I was treated very professionally and the crew answered all my questions. The car was ready for me when they said it would be.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it! I'm pleased your visit went well and we were able to answer all of your questions. :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas in Cumberland. Have a great day! :)

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Best service. Fast, efficient and professional.
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we always appreciate it. I'm glad I got to see and help you during your visit. If there is anthing else I can help with, just let me know. Stay safe! Have a great day! :)

EP
Ernest P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Excellent service facilities clean and friendly
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we appreciate it. I'm pleased your visit went well. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for choosing Thomas for your servicing needs. Have a great day! :)

Maria M.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Got my oil changed fairly quickly and they even did a wash! Over all a very great first time experience and would definitely be back again!
SHAWN A F., Service Drive Leader from Thomas Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Hey there,
Thank you for giving us some feedback, we always appreciate it. I'm glad your first visit went well! :) If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thank you for servicing with us here a Thomas in Cumberland. Have a good day! :)