JOAN S.
GMC Terrain
03/08/2019
They saved me so many times!
I’m a widow with no close family and I know I can count on them for much needed help and guidance. They are always polite friendly and helpful. They are very honest too. I consider them my family!!!

JOHN G.
03/06/2019
Always good service with Thrifty
Thanks again to Jason and Aaron, Thrifty always does a good job to go out of their way to take good care of their customers.

03/04/2019
Helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice people.
I highly recommend their services! Very good to work with-honest and dependable.

cheryl B.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said she likes the people who own the business. They are kind and nice to everyone. She does recommend them to others. She appreciates everything about the people, work and business.

AG
Anthony G.
GMC Envoy XUV
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he has been dealing with them for years.

DON C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2019
Thank you for the quick and efficient work on my vheicle. You did this with cost savings which made my visit a great experience.
Great service and trusted car care business. The truth of a professional business is found in the experience of the service a person receives. I have found a new place for my car care business. Thanks again my friends!

RANDY C.
Toyota Avalon
02/27/2019
Brake Repair
heard a noise in front brakes unfortunately caliper had froze up wearing break pad almost to metal wasnt expecting to do a replacement but feel these guys know what I want to keep my car on the road for as long as possible good work reasonable prices will be a customer for life

JOHN M.
Dodge Durango
02/27/2019
164,000 and going strong
They did it again great service

IS
IKE S.
Honda Ridgeline
02/26/2019
Fast, friendly, trustworthy and good advice,

D ANN C.
Kia Sorento
02/25/2019
Great every time
They are straight forward but don't pressure you into anything. I feel they are the most honest mechanics. I always trust them to get it done right. They know me and my vehicle. I'm never disappointed. They also have a veterans discount, which is awesome.

EH
ERIN/LISA H.
Nissan Rogue
02/23/2019
Always great service and wonderful customer service!

PB
PATRICIA B.
02/23/2019
Friendly - dependable - reasonable prices
Easy to get to business - listen to your concerns and follow through good results. They keep you up to date on different things that need to be checked. Give you estimates - good pricing - friendly

MF
MICCI F.
Stellar
I’ll keep coming back. Always great service. Honest, reliable.

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Accord Coupe
Very friendly, reliable, honest

GS
GREG S.
Always take care of us!
Great service and good people. And fair prices.

Jill S.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jill said the business is locally owned, the staff is very nice, courteous, quick, and they don't hurt with their prices.

John M.
02/15/2019
I give them a 5
They worked there magic on my old tired chevy truck. I will definitely recommend this is the best shop in evansville . you guys definitely have a customer for life

AV
ANTHONY V.
02/12/2019
Great place to do business
Honest, friendly staff. Will get you back on the road at a price you can afford. Will not go anywhere else for vehicle repair.

DN
DAVE N.
02/11/2019
Honest
Every since I’ve been coming to these guys, the work has been good and they have always been honest with me. If they know they will tell you and if they are not sure they will recommend someone who does. Glad to give my business to this company.

NC
NICOLE C.
Hyundai Azera
02/09/2019
Quality service and pricing
As the owner of a used car, I appreciate the care Thrifty Car Care Center gives to my car. They are always thorough in their work and give good quality with good prices. They are also timely!