Monty S.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Monty said this business did the ball-bearings on the front end of his vehicle. They did a front brake job with out calling and asking him first. He did not really have the money as he is on a fixed income. Other than that he had no complaints. He would have told them to wait for next month had they called ahead of time.

NJ
NAOMI J.
Ford Edge
05/24/2018
Friendly service but Problem not fixed
Thrifty mechanics were very kind and trying to save me money, which I do appreciate. They checked for the cause of a squeaking noise when going over bumps and told me that it was the bushings around a specific bar on the rear end of the vehicle. They said they lubricated it and solved the problem, but it began squeaking the same as before about two hours after I left. I feel that I paid money for no reason!

CA
CLIFF A.
04/06/2018
1994 truck serviced on wed. april 4.
I was unhappy with your service to my 1994 truck on my last appointment. I had an appt. for Tuesday the 3rd of April . I had the truck towed on Monday afternoon. You called at 5:15 on Wednesday. I realize I made a mistake on installing the battery per your service man. I was disappointed that the trucks speedometer and odometer were not working when I drove home. This is my first bad experience with your service. I realize you are extremely busy and you have been fair with me on all of my service on my other vehicles. Thanks for your hearing my frustration.

PS
PHOEBE S.
Jeep Liberty
10/25/2017
Great Service!
Walked in with no appointment and yet provided with awesome service.