AC
ANDY C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/16/2019
F250
Quick, honest and doesn’t over charge

Dodge Stratus
03/15/2019
good service
Jason helped me. He worked to make it under $800 and he did!!! Not only that, he called an Uber for me to make sure that I make it home. I thank everyone for all their hard work!!!! I really appreciate it.

EB
EMMA B.
Nissan Sentra
03/14/2019
Wonderful, as always
I just came in for an oil change, but it’s always great to come in. The service is fast and reliable and well priced. It’s a really professional and clean environment. I’m a 20 year old girl and have no knowledge of cars, so it’s so comforting to have a place to go that’s so reliable and trustworthy with my car.

DON W.
Newburgh, IN
GMC Acadia
03/14/2019
2012 Acadia
As always, the friendly and courteous staff made the process of getting my car serviced a pleasant time. These people are fast and cost is very reasonable.

SHANE S.
03/13/2019
The service makes it a great place
I've never had a bad experience when bringing my truck in. They will tell you exactly what is wrong with your vehicle and not out to just take your money.

PR
PETER/JERELYN R.
Ram Cargo Van
03/13/2019
I'm am always confident they are going to do a great job. I trust them to treat me right everytime. I would highly recommend them for your vehicle repairs.great guys.

JOE B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/12/2019
Excellent Automotive repair
I have always taken my vehicles to Thrifty Car Care because they always do a great job at a reasonable price.

NL

Viola J.
Indiana
Pontiac G6
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Viola said the employees were kind, friendly and they knew what they were doing. If she has any automotive problems she will be back.

KRISTY B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/09/2019
Brakes
Thrifty is the best. Excellent customer service. They do their best to give you the lowest price. My entire family trusts them!!

MARTY C.
03/09/2019
Never disappoint!
I have been using Thrifty for about 5 years. While the are busy, they always get me in quickly. This time it was to replace part of the coolant system and they did it quickly and efficiently. They came recommended by a friend that has been using them for 10 years on all her Impalas that she has owned. I do not know anyone else in the area I would trust as much.

SE
Sandra E.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said she can always trust them and they do a good job.

JOAN S.
GMC Terrain
03/08/2019
They saved me so many times!
I’m a widow with no close family and I know I can count on them for much needed help and guidance. They are always polite friendly and helpful. They are very honest too. I consider them my family!!!

JOHN G.
03/06/2019
Always good service with Thrifty
Thanks again to Jason and Aaron, Thrifty always does a good job to go out of their way to take good care of their customers.

Newburgh, IN
03/04/2019
Helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice people.
I highly recommend their services! Very good to work with-honest and dependable.