RP
Ron P.
11/19/2019
A Very Good Place to Bring your Car
Thunderbird Automotive is my “ go to” place when my car is either ‘ feeling ill” or needs to be maintained to its best operating ability. They are accommodating when it comes to appointments, you can be taken home and brought back when the work is done, the prices are fare, they stand behind their work, they are honest and, very courteous. Now you know where to go when your car needs maintenance and / or repair.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Ron for your continued trust in us. We really appreciate you.

NM
Nora M.
11/17/2019
HONESTY
It's hard to be an "older" woman and not be taken by anyone in the auto business. These guys are HONEST. Much appreciated.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much Nora for your review.  We treat everyone as if they were family and we never put money before the needs of the customer.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

11/16/2019
great service in a timely manner
you did a great !!! answered all my questions also. Thanks for the great service
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your review of our services to you.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

DE
Dave E.
11/15/2019
Efficient, spotless clean and very professional
These guys really know what they're doing when it comes to vehicles. They did a wonderful job on my Honda Odyssey. Very professional, clean place, knowledgeable mechanics and counter staff. Has to be the best shop I've ever used.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much Dave for the great review you left us.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.

John G.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
11/12/2019
Very professional
I enjoyed the visit. They were prompt and competent- did a good job.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you George for your review. We really appreciate you and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

FS
Fred S.
Cadillac STS
11/10/2019
the service people
The sevices is just out standing every time I use them
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Fred for your kind remarks about Thunderbird.  Also, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

GH
George H.
Honda Ridgeline
11/04/2019
Transmission service
Thunderbird Automotive’s service is outstanding!
I typically take my vehicles to the dealership for all service matters and the last time I went to the dealership for an oil change on my 2018 Honda Ridgeline with 32,000 miles I was told I needed my transmission, differential and transfer case serviced, along with a wheel alignment, I got a quote for over $600! The transmission service was a “special” for $189 plus tax.
I looked at Yelp and Nextdoor for recommendations for transmission service and noticed Thunderbird Automotive was given very high marks and reviews. I setup an appointment and had Thunderbird service my transmission, check my wheel alignment, differential and transfer case. Only the transmission needed serviced. My total bill including tax was $139.
Great job Thunderbird Automotive!
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you George for the review.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Automotive Family.  We know there are several choices for auto repair in the area so we really appreciate you and you trusting us with your vehicle.

Jeremy H.
Ford Edge
11/01/2019
Ford Edge
Outstanding
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you so much Jeremy for your review.  We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.

Melissa W.
11/01/2019
Wonderful Service
Thunderbird Automotive provides excellent service with fair prices.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to send us a review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Daniel G.
10/30/2019
Many thanks for the great service!
I have found Thunderbird to consistently provide thorough quality servicing - a place I am entirely comfortable with in the care and servicing of my vehicles.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Daniel for your review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your review.

EC
Evelyn C.
Kia Sedona
10/29/2019
Courteous personnel ...good recommendation for car care.
Addition repair work required...noted and explained... along with photos of the problem..
Parts ordered and repair scheduled same week...EvelynCheso
T
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Evelyn for your kind review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for placing your trust in us.

Jon W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/29/2019
Staff is knowlegable, service was quick. Going back.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Jon for your review.  We also want to thank you for choosing us and placing your trust in us with your vehicle.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.

Ted B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/27/2019
Did a thorough inspection and diagnosis and resolved the issues
Had "noises" associated with either transmission or power steering. Thunderbird took it to a transmission shop, which did an inspection, bu not conclusive. Thunderbird then had their foreign auto mechanic conduct various inspections and diagnosis, to limit the source in transmission area, which was repaired. Then a second noise was associated with power steering, Jim, the mechanic was able to determine that an interior part of the power steering pump was making the noise, so he did not have to replace the entire pump. We are so appreciative of Thunderbird taking the time they did on the vehicle. Yes, it was expensive, but it could have cost hundreds more if not for the integrity of Jim the mechanic and Brandon, the owner to really care about their customers. I would recommend Thunderbird Automotive to those who care about quality and integrity of service.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Ted for taking the time to give such a detailed review. We really appreciate you and we thank you for putting your trust in us with your vehicle.

GE
George E.
10/27/2019
They provided great service , were very quick about it and noted a few things that I should consider doing in the future. They did not pressure me to have them do additional work!!!
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you George for your thoughtful review.  We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.

FC
Frank C.
10/26/2019
Another successful appointment
Another successful appointment at Thunderbird Auto. Seems too good, but it is a truly great team here.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much Frank for your kind words and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

MF
Mike F.
Cut Bank, MT
Chevrolet Pickup
10/25/2019
Spent 1655.00 on A/C conversion kit, parts and labor, worked great on the drive home but......
The next morning, 2 hours north on I-15, when i turned it on for the drive to Montana, it did not work and has not since. I did call Thunderbird and they said they would help me so i’ll See and hope for the best.

Dale S.
Toyota Avalon
10/23/2019
friendly service and honest recommendations regarding service needs
Friendly service and honest recommendations regarding service needs. Service was completed promptly and everything was carefully explained in full
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Dale.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Robert S.
10/18/2019
Quality workmanship
After a century of receiving service I've never had a bad experience. Quality work at a good price. I have recommended your location to many of my friends.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Robert for your great review. We do appreciate your comments.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Jay M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
10/17/2019
Automobile Maintenance Service
Thunderbird Automotive has always treated me well. Courteous & knowledgeable staff, who ID any issues that need monitoring. Keep up the good work!
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Jay for the review.  We really appreciate you and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

MJ
Mike J.
Ford Fiesta
10/17/2019
Courteous & Professional
We chose Thunderbird Automotive on a referral from friends.We`re glad we did. Matt was very courteous & professional in explaining what we needed done. We`re very happy with the results & will certainly recommend Thunderbird to others.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 10/18/2019

Thank so much for your kind review Mike.  We really appreciate the review and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.