Margaret L.
Kia Amanti
01/22/2021
Integrity without question !!
Your Company's integrity is without question. You fixed an expensive repair at no cost to me because the part was still under warranty. I wasn't even aware of having the warranty from when you originally did the work in October of 2018. Thank you for your honesty and you can be certain that I will happily tell all my friends about your wonderful customer service and the fine work that you do to keep my car in good working condition.
Margee L.

Mary jo R.
Nissan Murano
Thunderbird employees are sincere
So far, I am pleased with the care and service at Thunderbird. Being a female in her 80's and having been "burned" by a different garage in the past, I am overly cautious. Thunderbird has thus far been honest with me and has serviced my car thoroughly, and expediently. They are patient with my questions. It is difficult for me to trust, especially since I am ignorant about machinery. So far, I have found no reason for concern.

PB
Patrick B.
Pagosa Springs, CO
Jeep Cherokee
Great Service Experience
This was my first time in. Booking by phone went very well. On arrival, the car was taken in on time. The shop is clean and well lit. Mechanics are sharp. Routine lube, oil, filter and tire rotation was performed within the estimated time and cost. Communication was always first rate. This is an excellent neighborhood garage.

RZ
Robert Z.
01/21/2021
I appreciate the expert mechanic work for my vehicle.

RZ
Robert Z.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/21/2021
I appreciate the great service when I bring my car in for needed maintenance.

GM
Gheiza M.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Gheiza said he has been there 2 times. They are are good , honest people.

Marie M.
Kia Sedona
01/19/2021
I called on a Sunday . I knew they were not open, But I left a message for them to call me. As soon as the opened they returned my call, Maybe before they were open, it was early.And wanted to help me.
Thank you for helping me . You had the right battery for my car when AAA did not. When I drove it in. I felt like you dropped what you were doing and took care of me. Thank you sooooooooooo MUCH !

Buick LaCrosse
01/18/2021
Found to problem other didn't
Thunderbird found the cause of a very unusual noise and fixed the problem. Two other shops in Surprise couldn't figure out what the cause was. These guys really did a good job in a reasonable time. Will return again.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for your review.  I am glad we were able to resolve your noise issues and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Diana C.
01/16/2021
Excellent service! Friendly discussion about needs for car tune-up , service time and cost.
When I came for questions about my car they were answered. Once they check out my concern and
stated, "All is working fine!" No charge. I knew this was a great place to have work completed.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much Diana for the kind review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Mike H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/16/2021
Very Honest Diagnosis
I had a intermittent transmission light. It turned out to be some sort of anomaly. Some garages would have found a way to replace the transmission and charged a ton for it. The Thunderbird mechanics could find no problem with the transmission therefore no fake repair.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you Mike for your review. We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

PC
Patricia C.
01/13/2021
Xx
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you Patricia for your review, and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

David B.
Dodge Durango
01/13/2021
Unexpectedly Competent
Normally I service my vehicles at the dealership, but Thunderbird is close and I wanted to give them a try for a routine oil change. I also asked them to check the origin of an oil leak that I’d noticed on my garage floor that had just developed. A thorough inspection by them revealed a relatively major seal leak between the transmission and the transfer case on my and all wheel drive Dodge Durango. They also discovered a previously unnoticed radiator leak. There was no pressure from them to perform the needed repairs even though there was no doubt these items needed fixing. Since the car was five years old and had 90,000 miles, I was reluctant to spend $2,000 on repairs. I decided to replace the car. Thunderbird was helpful in this decision by providing me a detailed list of all the repairs with pricing the gave me all the needed information to evaluate the financial issues. I would definitely recommend Thunderbird for any car service you might need.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you David for your kind and thorough review.  Would you please rescore the review to fit with your thoughts of our services. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Jerry H.
01/10/2021
Location
Excellent communications with customer in detail audio visual an in person
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you Jerry for your review of Thunderbird. We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

VS
Virginia S.
Ford Bronco II
01/09/2021
I am glad to have people who care about repairing my old 89 Bronco.
I was told what my car problem was and it was repaired quickly .
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you Virginia for your review.  I am glad we were able to resolve your Bronco's issues quickly for you.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Chuck B.
Waddell, AZ
01/08/2021
Knowledgeable, honest, fair priced and seems to care about their customers needs
They really know their stuff when it comes to my van. I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my van
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you Chuck for your great review of Thunderbird. I am glad we were able to resolve your vans issues.  We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.