HG
Hal G.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Hal said the staff is friendly, work well and explain the situation of his vehicle. He also stated that their rate is reasonable and they've always been good to him.

Richard R.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
04/13/2019
professional./clean/organized
first visit to business. excellent service and on time scheduling

SV
Sharon V.
04/12/2019
I trust them to take good care of my van and not take advantage of me and they do!
They remind me when check ups are due and follow through on reminders for appointments! They take me in on time and finish on Time! They are very professional- I would recommend them to anyone!

BT
Bet T.
Dodge Caravan
04/10/2019
Great service.
Great people, service and honesty. I would highly recommend this automotive service company. From the first meeting they proved to be professional and courteous. They kept me informed and provided me with a loner car when the parts to fix my car were delayed in arriving.

Donald R.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the business does exactly what he wants quickly and with no surprises.

NC
Nancy C.
Scottsdale, AZ
04/06/2019
Pleasant atmosphere
The staff has wonderful customer service & are fast & efficient when servicing my car. They are very friendly & knowledgeable

Cadillac DeVille
04/05/2019
old car fix thatwas a challenge
I shall see you all again, that says bushels

PC
Patricia C.
04/04/2019
PATRICIA C
EASY TO GET APPOINTMENT. ACCURATE ESTIMATES. VEHICLE WAS READY WHEN PROMISED. EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF. I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED WHEN I WAS OFFERED A RIDE HOME AND PICK UP WHEN CAR WAS READY.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Patricia for giving us such a nice review.  we really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Jerry D.
Toyota Avalon
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Geraldine. She said the business was courteous, caring, and thorough.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Geraldine for taking the time to give us a review.  I am very happy that you were pleased with your experience here at Thunderbird. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

TH
Tom H.
03/30/2019
front axle service
Since I have been going to T Bird auto all the work that was performed was done correctly, no more problems.I am very happy with their service.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Tom for your review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

RZ
Robert Z.
03/29/2019
Prompt service for a battery check
I stopped in for a battery check and was very happy with the prompt service and installation of a new battery. Pleasant and respectful service from everyone!
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Robert.  It is always a pleasure to help you out.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

CY
Chris Y.
Saugatuck, MI
Lincoln MKZ
03/27/2019
oil change, fluid/tire check, new whipers
Quick and efficient. The perfect palce to not rip off a snow bird (like both area Lincoln dealers have done to us, or tried).
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to give us a review.  We really appreciate you and we hope to continue to see your vehicle when you are in town. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Ray H.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/26/2019
Excellent Customer Service! Friendly and honest!
Appointment set and met. Very careful to follow special instructions regarding my custom corvette. Work completed to my satisfaction with no hassle.I will be coming back to this shop.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you Ray for your kind review.  We really appreciate you and we were glad that we were able to accommodate your needs with your Corvette.

Richard M.
Nissan Maxima
03/25/2019
Richard Mitchell
I feel very confident with the work done by Thunderbird Automotive. We learned about them from an article in the paper a while back, so when we were looking for a different place to have our cards serviced, we thought we'd give you a try. I was impressed with the down home atmosphere of your organization, the attention to my needs, the fast service, the shuttle to and from home while my car was being worked on. All in all I think you do a great job and will recommend you to our friends. It feels good to do business with a company that we feel we can trust.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review Richard.  We really appreciate you.  We also appreciate the fact that with so many car repair options out there that you trust us with your vehicle.

SL
Stephen L.
Dodge Ram Wagon
03/24/2019
Got us right in when time was critical.
Very professional and competent orginazation. Out of town guest arrived with brake problem. Got us in on Thursday and out on Friday. Really appreciated their efforts to take care of us. I've been going here for awhile now, and highly recommend Thunderbird automotive.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you Stephen for your thoughtful review.  I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate you on short notice.  Thank you for continuing to trust us with you vehicles and your guests.

Joe H.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Joe for your kind review. We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

GR
Gerry R.
03/18/2019
Transparency
Jimmy explains car's problem and work/cost to resolve issues in depth.
Gerry R
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the nice review Gerry.  I am glad we were able to help you out.  I will be sure to let Jimmy know.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Tom S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Toms wife. She said the staff at this business are trustworthy, honest, and listen to what is needed.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Dennis L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff did a real good job.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you again Dennis for your continued trust in Thunderbird Automotive. We really appreciate you.

GC
George C.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
George said he considers this business to be top notch. He also added the staff is very pleasant to work with.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you George for your kind review. We appreciate you and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.