Mary jo R.
Nissan Murano
10/24/2020
I'm not sure yet, but it's within walking distance for me
So far, so good. I hope I can fully trust you. I am an 87 year old widow. My deceased husband knew about required maintenance and took care of the car. I started at one place and was cheated into buying tires I did not need. So, I asked around and came to you. My brother then insisted on taking the car to the dealership for maintenance. After a couple of times, (and when they used the wrong oil), I ignored my brother and came back to you. Please don't cheat me. You have been very kind so far and I have trusted your word in having maintenance on items as you suggest. Please, please let me be able to continue to trust you.

David R.
10/21/2020
Home feeling
The personnel are concerned with the safety of the vehicle.

VT
Valorie T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/21/2020
Always there when you need them
Thru out this difficult time I know that the staff and service at Thunderbird will be excellent. They are always understanding and willing to listen to your car issues. If it's just a simple service checkup or a major issue they handle both with the same great service. And most importantly they listen to you.

RL
Richard L.
Pontiac Firebird
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the was satisfied with the service the business provided.

Tom S.
Sun City West, AZ
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the service is always good and he is very pleased with the service there.

WB
Wayne B.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said they're outstanding and he's had 2 headlight experiences with them.

MT
Monte T.
GMC Canyon
10/05/2020
Regular maintenance
We trust Thunderbird with both of our vehicles. Keep up the great work. And thank you for keeping us on tract for regular maintenance. We rely on the reminders

Marie M.
Kia Sedona
09/29/2020
Nice people, Clean bathroom,I trust them to take care of my car.
If there were 10 stars I would give them 10. I have recommended this place to my friends. It is close to home.

Jack/Rhonda H.
Simply the BEST
Always professional, efficient and courteous. Keith provided excellent customer service yesterday. Bonus: They have the cleanest restroom in town. Seriously!

Margret S.
09/29/2020
I wouldn't go any other place unless I have to.
I have always been very happy with the results and with the people who work there. Everyone is very friendly and everything is done in a businesslike manner.

GB
George B.
09/26/2020
Dealership quality services for used vehicles
I believe the Rehbein Family has intentionally fashioned their repair business plan to function as the service department of a high end first class new car dealership. I say that because in my experience, since the first day they began their ownership their customer service has been first rate in every way. I had a good relationship with the previous ownership and was not thrilled when a new regime took over and I had to start from scratch and vet the interlopers. Brandon, the young whippersnapper will probably tell you I tried his patience in every way. I probably still do. He and his family have and I believe will continue to provide exceptional customer service. This is not your average "repair shop". Their prices reflect that and In my opinion it's well worth it!

09/25/2020
Thunderbird Automotive Experience
I have been using Thunderbird for years. They are honest, fair and fix what has to be fixed. No problems.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for your review and your continued trust in us.

John S.
Sun City West, AZ
09/23/2020 Category: Service
John said they were very accurate, very punctual, and very accommodating.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you John for your review.  We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your service here.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

RK
Robert K.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
09/22/2020
3 and 1/2 hour oil change
oil change @ 8 am called 1/2 hour before appt. and told not to come until 9:15 because you had to get a filter from mercedes. Arrived and told filter waiting to be delivered, you did not go get it as i assumed you would since you said to be there by 9:15. Upshot is out by 11:30. Next time just tell the truth and let me know you dont know when the filter will be there. we had other plans. Will not be using you in the future Thanks
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you Robert for your honest review.  It is reviews like yours that help us to grow and better our service here at Thunderbird.  As originally stated when you dropped the car off at 9:15, we are sorry for any inconvenience that it caused you by pushing back your appointment. We had you come in at that time because that is what time we were told the filter would be here by.  We would never mislead any customer.  Again we are sorry.

BY
Bill Y.
09/17/2020
Very personable and professional. Work started at my appointment time and completed quickly. Very happy with my first visit. Will return.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Bill for taking the time to give us a review and recommending us.  It is great to know we got you in and out quickly.  We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.