Steve S.
Nissan Murano
02/16/2019
Provided urgent assistance
Jimmy was great in getting a non-functioning corroded battery cable replaced in quick fashion as the vehicle was needed for touring out-of-state friends.

LD
Larry D.
Nissan Sentra
02/15/2019
Great service, always in good spirits fair pricing.
Its unusual to find a place like the old days. You can count on them to get the job done.

MINI Cooper Coupe
02/12/2019
Friendly atmosphere, good service, knowledge
Thank you for your professional and friendly atmosphere and service. I was appreciative of your knowledge about my car and the diagnostic review that you did- problem solved!! Glad that I found Thunderbird close to my residence! Your new paint job is a definite eye catcher!!

VS
Virginia S.
Ford Bronco II
02/09/2019
Older car repair.
It is good to know that my 89 Bronco II is being taken care of. I have been in repair shops where the people are not into older cars. Thank you.

KL
Kevin L.
Lexus LX 570
02/07/2019
great services
I enjoy my car after service. Thanks
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to give us a review.  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and we hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle.

Joan C.
02/06/2019
The people who work there are friendly, courteous , and do a great job.
I go to Thunderbird Auto because I feel I get competent service and I feel I can trust their judgement. I've never had any problem with their service or repairs and I've been taking my car there for serviced since 2014.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Joan for giving us such a great review.  We really appreciate you, and we thank you for putting your trust in us with your vehicle.

Ford Expedition
02/01/2019
At Last
After experiences at other local auto repair establishments in the area, it was a pleasure having my vehicle serviced at Thunderbird. Thunderbird was efficient, competent and a pleasant experience.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for trying out Thunderbird.  We know you have a lot of options out there when it comes to servicing your vehicles.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and welcome to the Thunderbird Family.  Hope to see you in the future.

JY
John Y.
Ford Expedition EL
01/31/2019
They get it done !
Very professional reception and I felt that Jimmy was very attendant to my automotive problems . He explained how things would be handled and kept me informed of the progress being made. I would highly recommend Thunderbird Automotive to my friends.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you John for your review.  We really appreciate you and we are glad that you were happy with your service here.  We hope to see you more in the future.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and welcome to the Thunderbird Family.

AA
Archie A.
Chevrolet
01/29/2019
Water pump replacement
Due to my errors the correct part took longer than expected.
But shop was patient and understood the problems I had occurred.
In the end all was accomplished at a reasonable price.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you again Archie for your comments. We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

FC
Frank C.
01/28/2019
Super service staff and facility
Honest, punctual, professional, and thorough
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Frank for taking the time to send us a review.  We appreciate you, and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

John C.
Toyota Avalon
01/28/2019
Professional, thorough, competent
This was my first visit to Thunderbird Automotive. When I made my appointment, I found them to be good listeners who wanted to be sure they understood what I wanted done. They were very professional in handling the appointment, the work and explaining what they had done. No sales pressure at all. Very good experience.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much John for your kind review.  I am glad you were pleased with your first experience here at Thunderbird.  Welcome to the Thunderbird family and we hope you have many more wonderful visits to Thunderbird. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

David C.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/26/2019
Thunderbird review
Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise is outstanding. I take my Corvette to them for service, I won’t trust anyone else to work on it.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you David for placing your trust in us with your vehicle.

01/25/2019
Honest and speedy service
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your review.  I am glad we were able to accommodate you.  Thank you for trusting us with your car.

EZ
Ed Z.
Sun City, AZ
01/25/2019
Caring people, wonderful service. Thorough review of vehicle issues.
We have been coming to Thunderbird Automotive for over three years with four different, older, vehicles. Each and every vehicle has been carefully inspected and repaired as necessary with no "up sale" of products or services. We greatly appreciate the honesty and integrity of the business. We have sung their praises quite often to family and friends.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Ed for your great review.  We really appreciate you and we appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles.  We hope to see you for many more years to come.

Jay M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
01/23/2019
Service Feedback on 1999 Lexus RX 300
Great service. Jimmy was courteous, specific on details & friendly. The personal touch was self-evident when he processed a discount coupon prior to my arrival to pay the bill. That shows his trust & it is mutual. Thanks again for the outstanding automotive care your staff provides for customers.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much Jay for your kind words.  It always means a lot to our entire team here at Thunderbird when customers take the time to show their gratitude for our team.

HS
Harry S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Harry said the business did a good job with the service they provided, but their prices are a bit high.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Harry for your review and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Mark B.
Buckeye, AZ
Pontiac G6
01/21/2019
Quick visit
In for a quick oil and filter change on this visit. The usual reliable service was rendered. Also received information on a few items for future maintenance as a result of Thunderbird’s complimentary vehicle inspection service. It was very helpful. Mark Bettes
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks again Mark,
We always appreciate your comments, and thanks again for trusting us with your vehicles.

GA
George A.
Ford Edge
Efficiency and effectiveness
The presentation of your business tells a customer that service is #2 after the customer being #1 and combined they're five strars.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you George for the nice compliment.  And you are right, our customers do come first.

RI
Roy I.
Toyota Avalon
01/19/2019
Service on my Avalon, Toyota and Highlander, Toyota.
They always do the best work on your car, both inside and out..
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Roy for your review.  We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

NC
Nancy C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Customer service
Great customer service & timely servicing of my car
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to send us a review.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.