Richard H.
Buick Park Avenue
07/27/2021
Identified a problem under warranty before I knew there was a problem
i rely on TBird to keep my car well maintained. This week I brought it in in prep for a drive to Seattle. TBird identified a problem with cracked rubber in my Michelin 90K tires, allowing me to get thet replaced before the trip. They also identified a problem with my AC compressor which was still under warranty for one more monrh, checked it out, and replaced the compressor. This saved me an uncomfortable drive to Seattle and back as well as a $526 repair bill. TBird is a very reliable team member in my world.

Michael G.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the business was great.

KH
Kelson H.
Morristown, AZ
Nissan Titan
07/20/2021
THIRD Auto checked out a vehicle I was looking to purchase. Based on their thorough inspection, they identified only minor issues and I was able to confidently complete the purchase without fear of purchasing someone else's problems. Thank you for that peace of mind.

GL
George L.
07/19/2021
Just moved to Sun City West and my Jeep’s air conditioner stopped working! Found Thunderbird and was very pleased. Prompt efficient and professional !

Mariella P.
Nissan Murano
07/17/2021
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else! This is the best auto service I've ever used. Also they provide excellent communication throughout the service and afterward.

Chris C.
Jeep Cherokee
07/16/2021
Service of older vehicles
My overall experience was very good. Kieth was great at keeping me up to date on the status of my vehicle. There were a few glitches regarding your parts supplier, ie: sending the wrong parts, which delayed the completion of service. My only other issue concerns a "nice finishing touch" when one picks up their vehicle. After spending over $4000.00, and the vehicle sitting outside for the better part of a week (it was very dirty) a complimentary car wash at a nearby facility would have been a nice gesture. At the very least, a paper towel and windex to the windshield.

Tony M.
07/16/2021
Satisfied
Give an estimate upfront. It is pretty accurate. They communicate with you. Satisfied with the work.

SJ
Steve J.
07/15/2021
Completely satisfied.
I was completely satisfied with the service I received. Also, since I was waiting for my car to be serviced I was able to overhear the service writer interacting with customers. I could tell he was extremely competent and was friendly and courteous to both walk in and telephone customers.

CF
Caprice F.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Caprice said that they're super and she's very pleased.

VS
Vanessa S.
Lincoln MKX
07/14/2021
Informative & Efficient
Clean and efficient. Very thorough.

Jordan C.
Chrysler 300
07/14/2021
Oil leak fixed.
Worked very hard and diligently fix problem.

Randy B.
Saturn VUE
07/13/2021
Saturn
Everything done as promised awesome people

07/12/2021
Quick and GREAT service!
My truck was well taken care of! Quick service and done so well and great customer service!

CO
Carroll O.
Ram 1500
07/10/2021
First class in every way
Excellent service, pleasant experience; a pleasure to have such efficient and courteous auto care.

07/09/2021
Professional and fair
Thanks for a great service experience