RICH M.

PT
Patrick T.
07/06/2020
Pat Tierney
Service timeliness and communications from all involved. Service recommendations are communicated plainly and thoroughly including recommendations for "no service". Jessica is outstanding at front desk.

AT
Al T.
Wittmann, AZ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/06/2020
in and out
they did the work and I thought the price was far based on how long we had the vehicle and things do wear out.

YE
Yvonne/Linden E.
GMC Yukon
07/03/2020
People and prices
Friendly service. Reasonable prices. Good service.

Mariella P.
Nissan Murano
Great auto service
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else! I visited a few other shops before finding Thunderbird and they weren't in the same class. The folks at Thunderbird are always welcoming, they explain everything in clear terms. Their waiting area is immaculate. Their prices and recommendations are always fair.

Jim B.
Lexus SC 430
Customer Service is alive
Thunderbird Automotive set a time for me to bring my vehicle in and I did not have to wait. Brandon was terrific. As promised, they ran tests and got back to me with a diagnosis that I could understand and suggestions for the repair. Although they offered, they did not do any work that wasn’t necessary. Great value and professionalism. They followed up the next day to make sure I didn’t have any issues. It is great piece of mind to know that I have located an auto repair that I can trust. Thank you.

MN
Mel N.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/27/2020
Never ignore the Check Engine light ! Even without an appointment or phone call to tell them I was on the way, they were able to work me in and correct the problems before closing.
It's great to know when I get that follow-up call after they diagnose what appears to be the problems, that the repair-technicians have used the diagnostic equipment rather than a guess and what the next step should be and a cost estimate. And, when it should be completed. That's all I need !

Carla H.
Wittmann, AZ
06/24/2020
Amazing service
I was extremely pleased with the service I received today. Everyone was very, very nice and it was nice to know my cat was well taken care of while at the shop. I will have the alignment checked and radiator hoses replaced shortly. Thank you for taking such good care of me.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Carla for your review of Thunderbird Automotive.  We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.  Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.  We hope to see you back next time you need service on your vehicle.

Roger S.
Buckeye, AZ
06/19/2020
Personal service
I have been taking all my vehicles to Thunderbird for several years. Reasons? Personal helpful service, quality repairs and maintenence, and reasonable pricing,
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Roger for all your support over the years and thank you for the review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

JJ
Jim J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/19/2020
Great Service - Fair Pricing and HONEST!
We’ve been going to Thunderbird for a couple of years now and have always been very satisfied. It’s not easy to find an honest shop who doesn’t try to sell you repairs and parts you don’t need and doesn’t treat women and car “ignorant “ men like they’re idiots. They fully explain what they‘ve found and what it’ll take to fix it, NO surprises!
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much Jim for your kind review of Thunderbird.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle for the last couple of years.

GS
Greg S.
Sun City, AZ
06/17/2020
Prompt and fair
Service was done on time and as agreed
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Greg for your review of Thunderbird Automotive. We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Welcome to the Thunderbird Family.

LG
Lonzetta G.
06/10/2020
2015 Malibu
The staff is amazing!! Jessica made sure I understood everything that was done and recommendations for what is needed to keep my car in great shape. Brian made sure I got back home and was picked up from my home to pick up my car (nice smooth ride).
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Lonzetta for your review of Thunderbird Automotive. We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Welcome to the Thunderbird Family. We hope to see you back next time you need service on your vehicle.

Robert B.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
06/06/2020
EXCELLENT!!!!
Always excellent, efficient and fast service.
Great local business, always glad to support.
Pleasant and polite and honest.
Glad we have Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise to service our automobiles.
A big MAHALO NUI LOA
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

You are welcome Robert. Thank you for the review and thank you for trusting Thunderbird with your vehicle.

John H.
Buckeye, AZ
06/05/2020
Experienced people
All the personnel are experienced and thorough.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you John for your words of Support and your review.  We really appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Jerry P.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/04/2020
Honesty
Business is honest and loyal to their patrons.
Dirk R. from Thunderbird Automotive of Surprise responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Jerry for the review and recommendation.  We appreciate you and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.