Stewart H.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Stewart said he got good service. He said it's the best place to go to fix a vehicle.

Janie M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/05/2019
AAA+++
They get the job done correctly, efficiently & timely!!

BG
Bob G.
Lexus LX 570
01/04/2019
Always Great Customer Service
The guys at Tiger Tire always do whatever is necessary to make sure that your needs are met! Tiger Tire has been our go to for auto service needs for years and I'm sure for years to come.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Tuskegee, AL
Chrysler 300
12/18/2018
These guys are great!!!
I got a set of tires and an alignment. Service was quick and thorough. The price was reasonable. I am now ready for holiday travels. These guys do good work. I highly recommend.

TG
Tim G.
12/17/2018
Treated my daughter with respect
I have been a costumer with Tiger Tire for a while now with both my truck and my wife's car. We have been in the Auburn area for 20+ years and have had our vehicles serviced with a few but mainly one that I will just leave unknown. We have not had our vehicle serviced there for at least a few years now due to how they treated my daughter when she dropped her car off for an out of the blue problem. At that point in time we were told to try Tiger Tire, and we have been coming back ever since. My approval of them went up after last week when my daughter ran into another unexpected car problem. She had it towed to Tiger and the next morning, b/c I too am a costumer of theirs and they knew the relationship, we both received calls with the status of the car and what needed to be done. The entire process my daughter said she felt like they were being honest, straight forward and fair with her. She never had the feeling like she was being taken advantage of because she is a young woman. That speaks volumes to me.

Dylan S.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said he continues to get good service with the business.

Cal S.
Alabama
Honda Civic Si
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Cal said the employees provided friendly service.

JJ
John J.
Wadley, AL
12/11/2018
Great people great service

Robert M.
12/10/2018
You always work your customers into the schedule.Let the customer know ahead of service what the new is.
See above for review.

Mary C.
Waverly, AL
Buick LaCrosse
12/10/2018
Great , Reliable Service!
I recommend Tiger Tire to my friends because of their great service & they are very competitive with others in cost of repairs. I always tell folks to go there for estimates on any work they might need done. Thank You, Tiger Tire & War Eagle! 🦅

EH
Ed H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Ed said he will be going back to the business but had to make a few trips to get the service completed.

GW
Greg W.
Nissan Maxima
12/05/2018
Fast and polite help
Tiger Tire has always done great work for me and anyone I send there. They always spot any issues but never suggest work until it is needed. They have done a wide range of work for me from tires, engines and major problems with some of our kids cars.

GS
Gerald S.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/04/2018
Great-Customer Service / job performance provide
Been doing business with Tiger Tire for some time now. As always (upon arrival) they greeted me with a smile and worked diligently to assist me in a timely fashion with my vehicle. Continue what you do Tiger Tire. I appreciate you!

WB
William B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
William said they do their job right and they do it quickly

HC
Hayley C.
Jeep Compass
12/03/2018
Reliable, trustworthy, excellent
I exclusively use this place for all of my car needs. This is a great, reliable place to bring your vehicle. I am never ever disappointed with their customer service or work. I once had a side mirror stolen from my car, and they went out of their way to find me a new one and get it the right color at a great price. I trust these guys and think they do an excellent job. Definitely reccomend!

GD
Gary D.
Dadeville, AL
Lexus RX 450h
11/28/2018
Customer service
Tiger Tire management was friendly and responsive to my needs and timelines. Their attention to details made me feel extremely comfortable. I highly recommend Tiger Tiger.

Randy M.
11/27/2018
Good Place
Good service, friendly staff. The main thing is that they deliver on what they promise or contact the vehicle owner to explain any surprise finding before they work on it.

NA
Nakaya A.
Tuskegee, AL
11/15/2018
The guys are very friendly nice and polite.They quick and good.

CJ
Chris J.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said this business provided good service.

Notasulga, AL
11/10/2018
Country Boy
Tíger Tire has a great staff with excellent service. Best place in the Auburn Opelika area to get any repairs and service done on your car.