John S.
02/14/2019
Always Great Service
I am consistently impressed by Tilton and the service they provide. I can tell that they are working for me trying to get me the best deal and to get my car back on the road at as low a cost to me as possible. In this past snow storm I ran my car into a rock and my car would not move. I was prepared for them to tell me just about anything was wrong up to needing to replace my axle. But they quickly reported that it was just a broken wheel that would only cost me about $130 to fix. Fred looked at multiple sites to make sure that he could give me the cheapest wheel which in this case was a new one.

I am ok paying for services as long as I can trust that I am not being taken advantage of. That trust is the most important aspect of Tilton. They do good work. They do so in a timely manner. But at the end of the day I can trust them. That's why I go to them.

BR
Bryan R.
02/14/2019
Always great service!
Always professional and quick service.

MF
Mary F.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/12/2019
Tilton’s
Service scheduled quickly....vehicle always ready when originally stated...Fred and company always serve with a smile! Thank you guys!

HM
Heather M.
02/09/2019
I always love going here you get great service, dependable service that you know is going to fix the right problem, and for a reasonable price.

KH
Ken H.
Kia Soul
02/08/2019
Fred and his men are five star. You
I was told about Tilton by a friend
and won't go any were else. Fred and his two mechanics are very conscientious in what they do.Fred is a Good person to be around. I won't go anywhere else.
Ken

CL
Cindy L.
Chrysler 200
01/21/2019
Trustworthy, honest people
I've known Fred at Tiltons for many years. They know their stuff, they are honest and reasonable in their prices. They explain everything to me in layman's terms!

BF
Brittany F.
01/13/2019
Timely
Fred was able to provide quick service, even an additional replacement I didn't know he would be able to do same day. He takes the time to explain what was done, showing the old replaced parts as an example.

01/10/2019
I trust Tilton Automotive to give me honest and thorough service every visit.
Whether it's a routine check or a puzzling sound (which my car was making yesterday), I know that Tilton Automotive will do their best to help me. Professional and friendly service.

01/09/2019
Fast, quality service
They got my car right in and had it fixed in less than 1 day. They also found another safety issue and repaired it. Very satisfied with the service.

CR
Clarence R.
Buick Lucerne
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Clarence said he has been using the business for many years and always had good service.

CG
Charles G.
Shutesbury, MA
01/04/2019
Straightforward. Excellent work.
The crew is very open and straightforward about what they repair. They do an excellent job of the repair and maintenance of my vehicle.

Darren G.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/03/2019
I brought in my car and they were able to diagnose the issue immediately. Their labor quot was extremely reasonable compared to everyone else . I think the gentleman I spoke with was named Fred , he is a great guy and always pleasant. Before you take your car to the dealership call Tilton Auto, they are honest and save you a lot of $$$. So far Tilton Auto is the only car repair place who can actually fix an emissions sensor . I went to 4 places one was a dealership. These guys know their stuff.

RK
Richard K.
Dodge Caravan
12/21/2018
Auto repair
Honest evaluations and fair prices

Steve H.
Palmer, MA
12/10/2018
Never disappoints
Thought for sure my starter went and was going to be several hundred dollars; turns out it was just a bad cable to battery and ended up being $50; always honest, timely and professional. Recommend to everyone!

Honda Accord Sedan
12/07/2018
The best
Great dependable service is guaranteed. Fried, Kevin and Mike are great, reliable and know their work.

PB
Pearl B.
Mercury Montego
12/05/2018
Immaculate Job!! Friendly service
Tilton did an incredible job fixing my car (it needed a new ball joint and lower control arm, and needed work on the front bumper and fog lights). The guys I spoke with over the phone were the friendliest and most positive of any auto repair shop I have interacted with in the area. They diagnosed my car and gave me the option to repair it without pressuring me to get it done with them that day. I highly recommend Tilton and will be returning to them whenever my car needs repairs from now on!!

Jim G.
12/03/2018
Friendliness
Second time I have had to take my car to Tilton's and have been extremely happy. They are HONEST and helpful and never make me feel like I am putting them out. I highly recommend them.

CD
Carey D.
INFINITI QX60
11/28/2018
Fred is the Best
We take all of our cars to Tilton auto- grandparents, teenagers, visitors in auto maintenance needs. I’ve been going to Tilton for almost 15 years. Fred is fair, calm, polite and dependable. Double thumbs up because I’m limited to two 👍👍😀

PC
Pam C.
11/28/2018
Great job and price
Had a car emergency and it was taken care of quickly and at a great cost. Fred is very fair and trustworthy. Have recommended to family and friends.

Renata S.
Amherst, MA
11/24/2018
Always great service
Thank you for your kindness and your knowledgeable help.