Brian B.
05/19/2019
Review work on vehicle
Honest, convenient and good to work with

GL
Gene L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/13/2019
These guys are the best
Honest,Reliable,always ready to help with an emergency car problem.

Joe W.
05/10/2019
Great service at good prices!
Fred and his staff do a great job and always try to fit you in when you’re in a rush. They never over charge and find the most economical way to fix your car. The are very knowledgeable and I’ve never had a problem they couldn’t fix. Well done as always’

BV
Brian V.
05/10/2019
Always 5 stars
You can always count on Fred and his crew.

Brenden S.
05/03/2019
Car alarm going crazy
Once again Tilton was able to solve my problem quickly, and affordably. Thank you.

RE
Rebecca E.
Pontiac Vibe
05/02/2019
Have gone there for years
Tilton is our (my wife and I) go to place. We trust and like working Fred. We have never felt misled or overcharged. He has given us sage advice about repairs on some of our past jalopies (and they were jalopies). And now that we own newer more reliable cars we visit him less often. But when we do need repairs or tuneups we go to Fred. A couple of times, us being in a frenzy and having a broken jalopy, went elsewhere, each experience left us less than satisfied. So we are sticking with Tilton.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/01/2019
Honest and reliable
I always use tiltons! They are honest, reliable, and have good prices.

04/30/2019
Been doing business with Tiltons and Fred for over 10 years, multiple vehicles. Great timely work, honest people.

TJ
Tracy J.
Toyota Matrix
Great
I have gone to Tiltons for years been through 4 cars. They always provide excellent service. Reasonable pricing. Love these guys!!

TN
Tim N.
Tilting work review
Always the best service always fair honest pricing. My family has used them for over 20 years never disappointed

CI
Chris I.
04/29/2019
Fred and his team do a great job. Professional and thorough.

Kevin B.
Chrysler 300
Excellent as always
With a minimum of description located the intermittent whine causing the problem and repaired it.

CR
Cathy R.
Chrysler 300
04/28/2019
Excellent service as always
After taking my car to have a battery replaced over the weekend and being told the reason the car wouldn’t start with the new battery was because potentially (mind you the technician at the other place never actually tested it) my alternator was bad, I immediately dropped my car at Tilton’s hoping they would have time to troubleshoot during the week as I did not have an appointment. I got a call from Fred Monday afternoon telling me my alternator was fine, but my “new” battery was not. I really appreciate the honest service provided at Tiltons and would trust any vehicle repair to them. Pricing is fair and Fred is always willing to talk through options with me very patiently. I highly recommend Tilton Automotive to anyone seeking trustworthy auto repair.

CL
Cindi L.
Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2019
Always gets you in asap and calls when they know something.
Fred is always available when safety might be an issue. Always reliable. And if its it's more that I have planned on spending, well I'd rather pay someone I've know for 25+ years!

WF
Warren F.
04/23/2019
Tilton Automotive's Excellent Service
Tilton Automotive is the best, most economical place in the area for any kind of service to your vehicle! They are very professional and are always in contact with you should something come up while they are repairing your vehicle. And their prices are extremely comparable. I would highly recommend Tilton Automotive for all of your vehicle needs.

EG
Erica G.
Saturn VUE
04/19/2019
Excellent job
They did an excellent job on my father-in-law’s 2005 Saturn Vue. Great customer service too! Certainly recommend their services to others.

04/19/2019
Trustworthy and reasonable.
Honest, trustworthy and reasonably priced. A tough combo, but such a relief to find!

PH
Paul H.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/18/2019
Guys Who Care
Very accommodating staff.
Can’t say enough about service!

Brian H.
04/15/2019
I will never use anyone else. The best!
Excellent mechanics, honest, dependable! Best prices and service we have ever received!

Michelle C.
Three Rivers, MA
Chevrolet Colorado
04/10/2019
Great mechanic
I've been coming here since I was in highschool, I'm fairly certain. I'd never choose to go anywhere else for work on my truck. VERY trustworthy and honest.