Joan B.
Honda Civic Si
12/07/2019
Trustworthy!
Always satisfied with their service!

OM
Owen M.
12/06/2019
Quick, top-notch repairs delivered at a fair price
Quick, top-notch repairs delivered at a fair price. Will fix only what you ask, but will inform you of areas of concern. If Tilt recommends a problem be addressed, you can be sure the repair is in your best interest. Owen Maloney,
Belchertown.

WF
Warren F.
12/03/2019
Tilton Automotive's Excellent Service
Extremely professional! Our family has all of our vehicles serviced at Tilton's. They are always on time, will call with any questions BEFORE doing the work, and very reasonably priced.

WF
Warren F.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/27/2019
Scheduled Maintenance
No issues. Operation is timely and reasonably price. They are my trusted auto technicians.

GS
Glenn S.
11/22/2019
Always reliable service
I have been going to Tilton Automotive for over 20 years. Fred and the guys are great, the rates are always reasonable and you know you will never get gouged! It’s the only place I take my vehicles for service, snow tires- even mouse nests In the vent system!

VM

ME
Mary E.
Saturn SL1
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Mary said every time she goes they do good work. It is reasonably priced. They are pleasant and nice people.

IB
Iris B.
11/18/2019
I've finally found a good mechanic I can trust
I went to Tilton after having negative experiences with some other area auto mechanics, who were not honest with me or who sold me on repairs that probably were not necessary. This shop does not push work on you and does not gouge you on labor costs. Even when I was a new customer, they treated me as if I'd been with them forever. They're the best!

Tootsie S.
Chevrolet Uplander
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Tootsie said he likes them, he is all about his customers and an excellent mechanic.

CR
Clarence R.
Buick Lucerne
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Clarence's son. He said they were very satisfied with the service.

PH
Patrick H.
Pontiac Vibe
11/15/2019
Oil Change
My schedule changed with little notice and they (Tilton's) were able to do some juggling and still get my oil change done on the same day. I also asked them to look into a couple of other minor things that are not typically done at an oil change. They were able to accommodate my every request and still be done promptly. They are great!

TP
Tony P.
11/13/2019
Best Repair Shop Around
Most thorough check up I’ve ever seen when I had my oil change and winterization appointment, the mechanic checked everything!

MJ
Mark J.
GMC Acadia
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said the staff was friendly and provided good service.

EB
Eva B.
Ram 1500
11/06/2019
Repairs
I have been here before and I like giving business to the community. They are very friendly and helpful. I would and did recommend Tilton's to the men at work . Great job to all !!!!!

Joe C.
11/05/2019
Tilton Automotive
Fred Tilton was recommended to me by an acquaintance. He exceeded my expectations. Brought my car in for an 8am appointment and he had my car diagnosed and repaired by 2:00pm all for a very fair price. I personally will use Tilton Automotive for all my car repair needs in the future and highly recommend this establishment to anyone who needs reliable honest car repairs done correctly. You won’t be disappointed.

DK
Donna K.
11/04/2019
Friendly, honest
They are the best reliable and thorough.

GL
Gene L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/31/2019
Honesty,Integrity, and Quality
Fred and his crew are simply the best

LD
Linda D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2019
Great mechanics
They are really great mechanics and I enjoy going to them every time.

DJ
Deb J.
Chevrolet Sportvan
10/26/2019
Courteous
Again great service. Quick, friendly and caring!
Great place to go!!

Ashley M.
10/25/2019
Fixed car
I called last week to schedule an appointment for this week and the customer service was great. Tilton is an honest mechanic.