Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

AC
Amanda C.
Steele, KY
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great
Went in for maintenance, and as always great service.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

We thank you for trusting us to be your service provider and look forward to serving you again soon!

Ray H.
Virgie, KY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
good service
na
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for trusting us to service your vehicle.  We hope to see you again!

SA
Sherry A.
Haysi, VA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
They do great work in a timely manner

Pikeville, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Got there and they were quick to get my Sante Fe done. Had an oil change and an update to the computer done and I was out of there in an hour.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We thank you for allowing us to be your service provider and wish you a joyous and prosperous new year!

Whitesburg, KY
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
My car was towed there almost 2 weeks ago.
They only fixed the recall parts and it still isn’t working. They cannot give me a rental and cannot give me a diagnosis of the problem in order for me to get a rental from enterprise. I have explained that my wife is on dialysis and I work out of town and i desperately need a rental or my car fixed . They do not call me and cannot tell me what’s wrong with my car. I will never take a vehicle or purchase another Hyundai because they are the closest dealership to me.
Could you please help me get something done
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We thank you for allowing us to be your service provider and hope to see you again soon!  We wish you a joyous and prosperous new year.

STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Im sorry about the problem you have expierenced.  I was informed from the service writer who was taking care of your vehicle that there was a mix up where you had purchased the vehicle from and with its warranty coverage.  That took some time to sort through, but since, there has been a diagnosis on your vehicle and a rental car had been issued.  Once again, I am sorry that there was some time involved before everything could be sorted through with your case.

PJ
Perry J.
Delbarton, WV
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Dealership
Anytime I call either the parts or service departments, the person on the other end is always professional and helpful.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

We thank you for the kind words and will always try to be as helpful as possible.  Thank You for choosing us to be your service provider and have a great and happy New Year!

BA
Betty A.
Dana, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The service was good
The service people was real nice.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

We would like to thank you for trusting us to be your service provider and hope to see your Santa Fe in again soon.  Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Belfry, KY
12/16/2018 Category: Service
?
Dealership was fine; it’s the product/cars that are lacking.

AJ
Alpha J.
Whitesburg, KY
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Needs improvement
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

I checked into your visit and it appears your vehicle had an issue with the transmission Inhibitor switch.  The service writer double checked with the warranty clerk to see if there was any coverage on this component and there was not.  It had expired at 6/60,000.  The powertrain warranty which remains on your vehicle (through Hyundai) is still in effect and covers your major lubricated powertrain components such as your engine and transmission.  We are very sorry the warranty on your particular failed component expired 35,000 miles ago.  Technicians spend much time training and dealerships spend a lot of money on keeping the needed equipment to properly care for your vehicle.  Unfortunately, we can not tell if a problem with a customers vehicle is a warrantiable concern without spending time with a proper diagnosis, computer diagnostics, physical checks, looking up part numbers and operations and checking through Hyundai to see about coverage and time.  Only then can we be sure which component is at fault.  I dont believe any other manufacturer would have coverage on your failed component at your current time and milage and hope you dont hold this against Hyundai.   All manufacturers cover different components for different amounts of time and Hyundai has one of the most comprehensive warranties in the market today.

I hope this may have better explained the situation you currently have with your vehicle and can understand that we here at Tim Short Hyundai are doing our best to take care of your Hyundai within all applicable limits.

I would also like to apologise for the waiting area.  As I'm sure you noticed, we are in the middle of a large remodel and have had to consolodate much of our remaining areas.  It will be much more acceptable in just a couple months.

Sharon C.
Prestonsburg, KY
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good work and timely
Everyone is very accommodating and friendly.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

We are very happy that you choose us to be your service provider.  We wish you a Happy Holiday and hope to see you again soon!

CE
Charles E.
Williamson, WV
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Go to this location to get car serviced and they take you in with no appointment and are fast.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the great review and also for allowing us to be your service provider.  Hope to see you again, soon!

AR
Audrianna R.
Printer, KY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Had an issue with my power seat that they will be able to resolve. Was also a recall that I was unaware of that they went ahead and fixed.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We always try and take care of your current recalls during your visits, and thank you for choosing us to provide the care your Hyundai needs.  We hope to see you again soon!

Kermit, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service !!!
Great Service!!
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

We thank you for choosing us to provide your service on your vehicle and hope to see you again soon!!

Michael S.
Clintwood, VA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always
I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment and was greeted and welcomed. The service was completed quickly and professionally. Service is a very important reason for my years of continuing to visit this dealership. Thanks for all your good work.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for choosing us to be your service provider.  We look forward to seeing you and your Sonata at your next visit!

Roger W.
Waco, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
jackie w
i have nothing to say good about pikeville tim short and their management.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Im very sorry to hear about this instance.  My name is Stephen in service and we had only spoke on the phone one time.  After figuring out that sales had used a different department for your hitch i took your information and spoke with the sales manager at the dealership.  I tried to help, and understand your frustration.  The service department didn't have anything to do with this arrangement and execution of work on your vehicle and this review reflects only the service department.  I understand if you can not, but i hope that you could only review the service department itself and not as a reflection of the entire dealership.  We have not yet here in service completed any services, repairs or work on your vehicle for you.  If you ever choose to have your work completed at the service department, i promise to treat you with respect and be fair.

STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Im sorry, I actually believe It was Hyundai customer service I had spoken with about your situation.  I apologise for the mistake.

PJ
Perry J.
Delbarton, WV
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department and friendly service writers.
Outstanding service Department. Top notch facility. Would not go anywhere else for service on either of my vehicles.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

As Always, we appreciate you as a customer!  Hope to see you again soon!

AC
Amanda C.
Steele, KY
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Monthly maintenance
Came in for regular maintenance, and as always I was in and out!! Still satisfied with the service
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We thank you for choosing us to be your service provider.  Thanks Again for your trust!!

Lonnie S.
Canada, KY
09/21/2018 Category: Service
good
good
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

We thank you for trusting us to be your car care provider and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank You for your business.

TJ
Tammy J.
Sitka, KY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
its not
went in for recalls and tim short said they would have to charge me to do them. also after talking to the recall dept on the phone they said they would give me a rental car until my car was done. i was told by tim short i had to pay for that as well.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

I have two records of you visiting our service department.  One time was in May of 2017 for recalls and the other was within the last month.  It shows we completed a warranty reprogram, which only takes about half an hour to complete.  I must assume that reprogram did not have to do with your vehicle running badly.  We never, ever charge for recalls.  I assume that the service department offered to diagnose your poor running issue for a fee when the recall did not change the way it ran. But that would only have been because at 124,712, your warranty had expired.  Please contact me with any concerns you have or if there is anything i have not covered in this message that i may discuss with you.  I am not that familiar with your visit and would like an opportunity to discuss it with you.

(606)437-1301

Pikeville, KY
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Enjoyed having a TV in waiting room. Employees very courteous, informative and friendly. Service was done quickly.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.