Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Apalachin, NY
Pontiac Fiero
09/19/2018
Auto Repair
As always, the service provided exceeded my expectations which is why I take all my vehicles to get serviced at your location. This last visit for the exhaust Y pipe amazed me because of the
effort performed for the repair at a very reasonable cost. The car runs great and the exhaust sounds mean but not over bearing.

Michelle M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff is courteous and they keep her totally informed. They explore all options and she has never had an issue with any of the repairs they have done. She said the staff did a vacation check on her vehicle with no charge, they are honest and the prices are reasonable. She said she is in a wheelchair and they have picked her vehicle and brought it back to her.

Jack M.
Maine, NY
Ford Five Hundred
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was good.

Matt B.
Maine, NY
Buick Regal
09/17/2018
Brake Job
I needed front brakes and rotors. Tim shopped around for the best deal and gave me different options. The parts arrived quickly and the techs replaced them quickly and I was on my way.

DOUG H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/13/2018
Honesty, good workmanship. Fair price
I always feel confident in the service and honesty when I come here.

Mathew P.
Pontiac Aztek
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said they fixed the vehicle.

NW
NANCY W.
Dodge Dart
09/09/2018
The best place for your auto
I feel so safe after taking my car for a "check-up" to Voorhees Auto Repair. They are so thorough and explain everything I need to know.
I grew up with a standard shift and all of that "old fashioned" car things and it's difficult to understand my "smart" car with turbo drive.
If you haven't tried this shop, you are missing out. They are knowledgeable, prompt, and friendly. (they also love cookies!)

Chris S.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he really appreciates the service he receives at this facility.

Rob B.
Van Etten, NY
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he's received 18 years of service. The employee does nice work. He drives an hour to this facility because he trusts this mechanic.

SL
Steve L.
New York
Honda Civic Si
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff always provide quick work. They get him in short notice, they are friendly. Mike is a good mechanic.

Steve,

Thank you for your most recent visit...It is our pleasure to get you in and back on the road in a timely fashion......

Thank you!

Jay H.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the business has decent pricing, they're fair, and honest. He would not go anywhere else.
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Jay,

Always a pleasure to see you and Denise!!!
Thank you for your most recent visit.... It is our pleasure to take great care of your entire family with their auto repair needs...Have a safe and Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

JoAnna

HU
Heather U.
Buick Rendezvous
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the staff was super nice at this business. She never feels like she is getting the run around.
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Heather,

Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust over the years... We strive for excellent customer service.  It is our pleasure to keep you safe and on the road....  Happy Labor Day weekend!

JoAnna

HR
Heather R.
Hyundai Accent
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Heather said she appreciates all of the help she received and how honest everyone was.

Heather ,

Thank you for your most recent visit.  We thank you for your many years of loyal patronage.....
Thank you for your trust in us....

ZA
ZARA A.
Pontiac G6
08/20/2018
Only Place Worth Going!!!
Wonderful mom and pop shop. They're friendly, compassionate, and just all around wonderful. They've worked with me numerous times to make sure my car is always safe to drive. They don't try to slam you with whatever gets the highest invoice. They actually care and they do their jobs well.

Zara,

It is our pleasure to keep you safe.  Thank you for the kind words of appreciattion...as they go the distance for us!!!  As you already know,  we are here for you anytime you should need us .....

MARK W.
Johnson City, NY
GMC Suburban
08/17/2018
once again at tim's I received quality service and a fair bill
Tim helped me pick a set of American made tires that are perfect for my suburban. Very pleased. Thanks!
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Mark,

Thank you for your loyal patronage.  I am pleased that you are happy with the tire selection...And remember we will Rotate them for free...See you soon....

Bill M.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Becky. She said she was able to make an appointment quickly at this business. The employees listened to her concerns, and they repaired it
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Becky,

I am so pleased that you are happy with your experience at our locally owned and operated Auto Repair.  It is our sincere pleasure to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.  Looking forward to your next visit.

Larry S.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business is great. They always do good work. The staff members are friendly people.
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Larry,

Thank you for your loyal patronage over the years....I hope you're feeling better...As we wish you the very best. Looking forward to seeing you feel much better at this point.

SD
Scott D.
Owego, NY
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the business was a class act operation, they were very courteous, did what they said they would do and did a wonderful job.
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2018

Scott,

Thank you for your kind words.  I'm pleased that we met your expectations and look forward to keeping you and your entire family safe on the roads of Broome County.

It is my pleasure,

LD
Luke D.
New York
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Luck said the staff did a good job with the service, the whole thing was quick and easy.
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2018

Luke,

Thank you for your visit last week.  It is our pleasure to get you in and out as quickly as possible ...
We understand the importance of your time and look forward to your next visit!

MARK W.
Johnson City, NY
Ford Fiesta
08/05/2018
Tim's repair mounted 4 tires with inspection in a timely manner and billed a fair amount.
Tim's service is in a good location, the building and surroundings lot looks professional, the repair schedule and work performed is always high quality.
JoAnne V. from Tim Voorhees Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2018

Mark,

Thank you for your trust in us and in our ability to get you back on the road in a timely fashion...
so that you can do the more important things in life....