GM
GABRIEL M.
Kia Sportage
03/02/2021
Polite staff, quality work.
Tim and his staff always does an extraordinary job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

MICHELLE // JOE M.
02/27/2021

TF
Tera F.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Mckayla. Mckayla said they are great people. She hasn't had an issue with them. Everyone has a great experience.

Bill B.
Jeep Patriot
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Bill said he's always been treated well.

GL
GREG L.
02/22/2021
Never worry when I leave my vehicles here
I went in for a possible exhaust system issue. Even though Tim was on vacation I still received the same excellent service. After it was determined that a few bolts had broken off and quickly repaired very inexpensively I told them to do a tire rotation and oil change. There it was discovered I needed to repair my rear brakes. Done reasonably and correctly as always. This is the ONLY place I take my car for repairs, maintenance and tires.

EE
ERIK E.
Jeep Cherokee
02/16/2021
My vehicle was ready when I needed it and it actually ended up costing less than they originally said.

PH
PAT H.
Toyota Yaris
02/12/2021
Work on 2008 Yaris
I was extremely pleased with the work for the price. I got two tires, balance, oil change, nys inspection and white gunk cleaned off my battery. It was a bit slower that afternoon so, everything was done in a little over an hour while I was waiting. I didn’t have to return again for some of the services. The person behind the counter was friendly and knowledgeable on things regarding my car:

JAMES K.
02/10/2021
Service with Confidence.
Tim Voorhees Auto Repair is there when you need them. I always feel confident that the repairs they suggest are what is needed and the job will be done right. The shop is clean, friendly and their work is reasonably priced.

AO
ANDY O.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/09/2021
Excellent service!
As always Tim Voorhees and his team did a great job! The work was done well and on time.

KY
Kimberly Y.
Vestal, NY
Toyota Yaris
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Kimberly said the staff always really take good care of her and she likes their service.

JULIE / ERIC S.
02/04/2021
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much for the quick, quality service! Both cars needed batteries and you guys were so helpful!

Eric and Julie Staniulis

EC
Edhem C.
Binghamton, NY
02/01/2021
Friendly staff, awesome atmosphere, very understanding
Very friendly, understanding and quick service, they go out of their way to accommodate and serve, it’s hard to find professional service like this,

Dennis M.
01/28/2021
Great job as always
Replaced my headlamps, great and timely job.

Dave D.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Dave said he knows them personally and they do a good job.

Owego, NY
01/02/2021
Built a bracket for my old truck gas tank
I have taken my old truck to Tim Voorhees many times now. I am so happy with their help for me to keep it running and on the road! In addition to an oil change and an inspection during my last service with them, I also needed a bracket to hold up my gas tank and they built one. I have been unemployed for a long time now and I was so worried how much it would cost me. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when they told me the total bill - it was not expensive at all! I find them to be courteous, trustworthy and honest!