SR
Stefan R.
09/09/2017
Quality You Can Trust!
I can't say enough good things about Tim's. Trust is always my biggest issue with any kind of repair job. A friend recommended Tim's to me and from the moment I set foot inside the shop until I had my truck back they were professional and courteous. They addressed each of my concerns and let me know in a professional manner what their concerns with my truck were. If you're having problems with your vehicle take it to Tim's, they will take care of you.

Here are some of the best things about Tim's:

1. They do a full inspection of your vehicle and then send you a link to the inspection report which comes with pictures of your vehicle, informational videos on the various vehicle systems, and Tim's recommendations for each system on your vehicle. This is great for making an informed decision about your vehicle.

2. After getting the report, I went back to the shop to talk with them about the repairs and Nick volunteered to walk me around the vehicle and show me everything they were concerned with and show me what was causing the problems that I had come to the shop for. This is what should always happen when you go to a mechanic or get any kind of repair done. I knew at this point that I could trust them to take care of my vehicle's problems because I saw the problems for myself and Nick was able to explain each problem and the best solution for it.

3. I feel like they are reasonably priced for the level of service and parts that you get. The invoice was very detailed, so I knew exactly what I paid for.

4. They do quality repairs in a reasonable amount of time. They did a lot of work to my truck, including replacing the entire suspension and they did it in a day and a half. I was actually surprised when I asked how long it would take and they said it would be done within the next two days. They also took the time to test drive my truck on the interstate to make sure everything was perfect before they gave it back to me.

My truck feels like a brand new truck, it's amazing. I would highly recommend Tim's. It's a great shop with great people who are very professional and courteous. If you need work done on your vehicle call Tim's, you won't regret it.

Thanks Tim's! You guys are awesome!

DN
Dody N.
Nissan Versa
06/02/2015
Reliable, Fast Service
They were very easy to work with and fast with repairs. They always are very thorough and give you the facts straight. They do all they can to help you, and deliver quality service. Being family owned and operated is also a big plus.

Mr./Ms. B.
Toyota Avalon
06/01/2015
Peace of Mind
I love Tim's Auto. This is the only repair place I've been to where I can be sure they are doing the work they say they are doing... and doing it to perfection! At reasonable prices, too.

GH
Greg H.
Tampa, FL
Mazda 3
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Greg said the business was the closest facility to him when his vehicle's tire went flat.

Janis B.
Saturn SL1
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Janis said this business is excellent. They are always courteous and they try to help as much as possible. They will not turn her away when she has an issue and she feels this is very important. She loves the entire family.

Rachel G.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/23/2015
Staff
Very professional

Craig M.
GMC Yukon
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Craig said this business completed the repairs on his vehicle in a timely manner.

GR
Gary R.
Dodge Charger
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Gary said he really likes the service at this business, and their professionalism. The repairs were done on time and overall the work was good.

AK
Angela K.
05/20/2015
So far so great!
I'm entering my second year of having my car serviced at Tim's. Tim's Quality Car Care is friendly, accommodating, appears to be trustworthy with recommendations & pricing.

David H.
05/14/2015
Great care, great service and great group of workers
The people if Tims took great care of my vehicle and they were very thorough with their assessment. Very very fare with the time and labor that was charged

Julie M.
05/14/2015
you can count on them
Tim went WAY out of the way to insure I got the right part for my truck. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Lindsay M.
05/09/2015
Honest and Reliable
Great! Friendly, prompt, and professional service has been the norm. I live beside an auto shop but choose to drive out to Tim's for my car care needs.

MF
Mary F.
Kia Rio
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Mary said this business is very nice and did a good job.

HB
Herman B.
Gramercy, LA
RAM Pickup
05/05/2015
Good workmanship / honest inspections
1st visit well pleased and very informed
on est. before work done.

BD
Becky D.
Lexus IS 350
05/04/2015
Received great service and was happy to get my car back the same day!i

CR
Chris R.
04/26/2015
Outstanding
Tim took time to explain everything to me in a way that was easy to understand.

John B.

JJ
Jerry J.
Kia Sedona
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Melody. She said the business is very knowledgeable.

Mason S.
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Mason said this business' service is good.

Marie D.
Jefferson, LA
Honda Element
04/22/2015
Reliable caring service.
Thank goodness for Tim and his boys! Been taking my cars there for over 25yrs and they remain as great as they as they always have been.