Latest Review about 7 years ago

Shawn W.
Anthony, TX
09/16/2011
True to Their Word
Had an issue with inside light, thought it would cost me a couple hundred. They let me know it was a simple fuse, showed me where it went, and didn't charge me. Be going there ever since

BIBI B.
Five star service
Tinkertoy has great customer service. The guys always explain in detail so that the service being done is understood. My car is always in tip top condition.

YM
YVONNE M.
Great Service !!!
These guys are awesome...very professional, honest and get your car running like new every time !! Would totally recommend to all my friends and family !!

GW
GENEVA W.
09/06/2011
I don't know what this means.
Great guys! Great work!

GD
Gary D.
08/24/2011
It's refreshing to find someone to work on your car that you can trust. I've had a couple of major issues. They were upfront and honest on what the was and the cost to repair. An additional plus is you can schedule on line!

SANDY C.
08/24/2011
Friendly, honest and experienced
I just love these guys. What they don't know FOR SURE they will get online and research before making any recommendations. If you have an aging car you can really trust this group. BTW: the owner's Mom recommended them to me at a PTS council meeting. What more can I say!