Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Rebecca R.
Laguna Vista, TX
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent
I’ve never had a bad experience at Tipton yet, from purchasing my car to having it serviced. They are always friendly and helpful, and mindful of my time.

EO
Esteban O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff
In and out in a timely fashion
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We strive for ecellence at Tipton. Than you for your confidence.

KL
Kristine L.
Santa Rosa, TX
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Tipton Hyundai service dept are so helpful and nice. I have been here before to get a different car of ours checked and still same great service. Conveniently located in Brownsville TX I have to say they’re great ppl and even though I haven’t purchase a car with them I might have to reconsider my options since they’re so great thank you Tipton Hyundai

Our Service Advisors work hard and we're glad you appreciate them.

KP
Kenya P.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
Super friendly. Fast and excellent service.

It was apleasure servicing your vehicle. Thank you for your confidence.

VL
Viola L.
Harlingen, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Had to reschedule an oil change and they accommodated me.
Fast service and a car wash
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. We appreciate you comments.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Very poor customer service. Lack of communications and lack of info to the customer in reference to the procedures. Will not return.
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Mr. Mansilla,
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, can you please call my office! We want to thank you for reaching out to us, in a timely manner; we value your feedback and hope to hear from you very soon. My name is Ramiro Salguero, the new Service Manager for the dealership; this is not how we do business! When you get the opportunity, please contact me at my office to discuss this matter!

Sincerely,
Ramiro Salguero
Tipton Auto Group
3840 N Expressway
Brownsville, TX 78526
Cell (956)459-4759
rsalguero@tiptonmotors.com

gcastro@tiptonmotors.com
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Mr. Mansilla,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we value your business and you voice will not go unheard. We will be implementing, better communication skills with more training, and more customer service skills, in all of our departments at our dealership!

Sincerely,
Cell       (956) 459-4759

Marimer M.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
It’s always good to service my baby here! Friendly faces and family environment!

Thank you for the Great review! We strive for excellence at Tipton Hyundai!

PR
Petra R.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Tipton Hyundai
Everyone is always friendly and very professional..

Los Fresnos, TX
10/04/2018 Category: Service
clean friendly quick service
did a great job!
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Our Service Advisors work hard and we're glad you appreciate them.

Rosendo C.
Harlingen, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
The staff is vey friendly and answered all my questions.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our staff.  We appreciate your business!

Maria P.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Person that attended me was very attentive!
Definitely was a good experience! Had some coffee did some work while I waited! Great staff ‘

Olmito, TX
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
The Best........................

NG
Noemi G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
Employees are very friendly and courteous!

CJ
Carlos J.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our service.  We appreciate your business!

Port Isabel, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and comfortable wait !!
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we appreciate your business!

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always excellent service at Tipton Hyundai
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our service! We appreciate your business.

MN
Maria N.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
great service
Always great and timely service never any hassle
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words about our service! We appreciate your business.

NV
Noe De V.
Grate
Grate experience grate people
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the great survey! We appreciate your business.

Take too long!
Should have the vehicle ready when said.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our company. I am very sorry to learn that your experience with John, our Service Advisor, was less than adequate. He should have handled the situation differently and more accurately estimated the time it would take to complete your service.  I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

Rolando S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome service
You have good people working in the service department. They work fast and courteous. I never had any issues with them Kudos to John Wells. He ordered a part that I needed for my vehicle and he set it up to where I was in and out in one day provided courtesy shuttle looked after me very well
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about John Wells!  We appreciate your business.