Latest Review about 1 month ago

JEFF C.
02/27/2020
Problems solved
After repairs were made there was still a problem, they took it back in and corrected the issue. There were was no charge and they took care of the charges for the rental car.

Rohan S.
Honda Civic Si
02/22/2020
Honest and excellent service!
Trustworthy, honest diagnosis. Excellent and efficient service. That's exactly what I was told when referred to you and that is exactly what I experienced!

HU
hunter u.
01/21/2020
Great costumer service. great guys
they helped me with my ford explorer and even offered to help with the bill. they are a terrific team and i would for sure go back.

Ashburn, VA
01/17/2020
Very Friendly
John Monroe and his staff are friendly and honest. They get you in and complete your repairs quickly!

debbie p.
01/15/2020
Very friendly
I like John Monroe he is very honest and he always looks out for people like me.

LR
Lisa R.
Jefferson, MD
Chrysler 200
12/28/2019
Friendly one stop shop
In addition to great tire service and pricing, Tire Pros of Frederick meets our entire automotive needs, oil change, brakes and even wipers. Staff are courteous and professional and complete the work quickly and thoroughly.

CUMMINS S.
Ijamsville, MD
12/19/2019
Tire Pros is the best
Always friendly kind and honest. John Monroe is the most knowledgeable mechanic I have ever used.

New Market, MD
11/19/2019
In and out service true to there work
Good clean work honest people

carlton b.
Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2019
Did not complete the job
I bought my tires about a year ago and have come back several times for rotation and rebalancing. On my last visit, I came in because my left rear tire had developed a small air leak which caused my warning light to illuminate with low air pressure. Your staff indicated a leak at the value system so you replaced the valve stem and I left. One hour later, the light came back on. I returned the next day with the light still on and I don't know what they did but the light was off when they finished what ever they did. Before I could get home, the light came back on again. I immediately called and the service person said they had done all they could do. I wnt to the dealer the next morning and told them the problelm. They looked at my tire and indicated that you had replaced the valve stem with the wrong kind (black valve stem) and charged me $161.00 to repair. You are in the tire business. How is it that you replaced the wrong valve stem???.

JN
joseph n.
Silver Spring, MD
10/24/2019
Great Tire Works
Great service!!! Reception was cordial and hospitable. Wait time was short. Service personnel was nice and pleasant. His explanation of work done and what not to worry about was soothing. I reccomend TIRE PROS OF FREDERICK for your tire needs and alignment. ..Joseph Nwabueze ( Silver Spring Md

JJ
jermaine j.
10/17/2019
Thankful
I appreciate everything you've guys done for me. Definitely took the worry away. I like the fact that your just up front and straight to point. Thank you for your service and caring attitude.

AMBER M.
INFINITI FX45
10/14/2019
Great Place
Tire Pros did a great job on my car. They gave me a great price on tires plus found some underlying issues that they were able to fix quickly and at a great price! Their ride service is great too!

TL
TRACY L.
10/14/2019
Work done i good time
Very friendly staff. Got me in fast. Didnt take long to be done. Nice that they have charging stations for phones and tv to pass the time. Will be back .

AF
alexander f.
10/05/2019
Msi
They are super easy to work with

JY
josh y.
Honda Civic Si
08/24/2019
Great services and very friendly
I wouldn't go anywhere else