MARK C.
Sodus, NY
Nissan Rogue Select
01/25/2021
Good Service
Good place for tires and servuce.

Terry B.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Terry said that they're very good.

KV
Kenneth V.
Sodus, NY
Pontiac Montana SV6
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Kenneth said he bought tires once before three years ago and just replaced the front ones. He likes the staff at this business, they are friendly.

KH
KRYSTA H.
01/18/2021
Amazing customer service!!
They got my car in right away. Communicated with me along the way as to what was going on with my car. Pleasant check in and check out process. I would highly recommend this shop!!

GF
GARY F.
Phelps, NY
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
01/14/2021
Excellent group of people to work on my vehicle. They do a GREAT job !!
As always, a great job and a fun staff to talk with !!

Jim H.
FIAT 500
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Jim said this was his first time to the business. He had the antifreeze and hoses checked for issues and everything went fine. He would recommend them and will go back himself.

GF
GARY F.
Phelps, NY
01/12/2021
Everyone that is there is GREAT !! Work is done very well
Always pleased with the work done. Friendly group to work with!!!

PR
PAULA R.
Kia Soul
01/11/2021
Inspection
All good and no problems. Ty

NH

DAN F.
Fairport, NY
Hyundai Azera
01/07/2021
Leaky tire makes for enjoyable visit
Adam and Matt had two quick jobs to do ahead of my leaky tire when I arrived. They greeted me and took care of each vehicle efficiently and thoroughly. Had a masked chat with Alan while I waited. Adam showed me the leak and took care of it. I’m certain I won’t have rim flats on that tire for a long time! I live a half hour from the Tire Spot and bring my cars here for everything because I know I will always get a skilled, trustworthy, reliable mechanic at a good price.

CONNIE C.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021
Family friendly, caring people.
Very family friendly.

AF
ANDY F.
Waterloo, NY
Scion xA
01/01/2021
My son found a screw in his tire when coming out of work in Newark. Not knowing what he should do he called me...kids! We live in a different town about 30 minutes away and I didn't want him driving on it so I dove over to help out as he had no spare....again kids!! Looked up tire places on the Internet and chose The Tire Spot. Even though we didn't have an appointment and there were four other customers showing at the same time we did they got the vehicle in and tire repaired in under an hour. The staff was very friendly even though they were very busy. Nice to see our younger generation at The Tire Spot doing quality work, at reasonable prices, with good attitudes and friendly manners!

BP
BILL P.
Buick Regal
12/24/2020
Best car repair
I use to take my cars to tradition Chevrolet. But I have been ripped off and cheated one too many times. The Tire Spot honest trustworthy knowledgeable and fair pricing not looking to just rip you off. The Tire Spot is where I will be bringing my cars from now on. I work to hard for my money I want a car repair facility that cares about me and my cars not just my wallet. So if your tired of getting ripped off and want to be able to trust your car repair to be done right and not cost you an arm and a leg give Matt a call at The Tire Spot you’ll be glad you did.

Jean S.
Kia Soul
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Jean said the business's employees have been so good to her and have really taken care of her vehicle. Jean said the employees advised her not to put any more money into her vehicle and she really trusts them.

12/22/2020