Marion, NY

MAUREEN S.
Palmyra, NY
Subaru Impreza
06/05/2021
Got me in and out. Found some problems with my car, showed me everything and explained how it affected it. Ran an estimate, made a appointment to get the repair done.

ZP
ZAIDA P.
Ford EcoSport
06/04/2021
Outstanding service
They are very good about getting the work needed scheduled. The staff is courteous and pleasant and I can always count on the work being done right.
I have been a long time customer and I trust them to keep my car well maintained and safe.

JACE H.
Ram 2500
06/04/2021
Matt
I’ve ther twice this week. In and out quickly

CORY W.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/28/2021
Great People, Great Service
I've always had a good experience at the Tire Spot, they're the only shop I'll take my vehicles to. Honest and reputable work, and fair on price.

MT
MARK T.
05/28/2021
Tire Installation
They do awesome getting my vehicle in and very friendly. They were quick at installing my front tires.

05/27/2021
The shop was rather busy, so I was even more grateful to be "squeezed" into schedule due to the emergency fix of my vehicle. The mechanics worked fast and efficient.

I've been to many different auto repair shops over the years but I'm always drawn back to this specific one, The Tire Spot is where you want and should go. You won't be disappointed with your service.

JASON W.
05/25/2021
Your friends in the auto repair business.
Friendly professional service and advice.

SI
SHIRLEY I.
Lincoln MKX
05/21/2021
Excellent service everytime
I dropped my car off yesterday morning at 6:30 am. I had a constant leak in my tire and had to keep putting air in to get it there. Left a note and keys in the key drop. We'll there was a broken screw in it and I had ruined my tire driving on it. My choices put donut on for 50 miles or get a new tire. I chose the latter but to replace both back tires. They were ordered and came in that afternoon installed and I was called to come pick it up before closing.
This was a difficult situation made easy for me thanks to Alan Matt and Tati's mom. (I forgot her name) And the price was easy on my wallet too. Thanks you so much for the professional yet personal service. Friends for life ❤

05/21/2021
We've been getting our cars serviced at the Tire spot for many years. Great service and a locally owned business. Very pleased with their work!

Kia Sorento
05/18/2021
Very friendly......Great service......Reliable

JOSH S.
05/17/2021
Friendly and honest
I have been to this shop twice and both times had an excellent experience. They were friendly, easy to deal with and honest about what they discovered.

The repair cost was reasonable, and everything was explained well. I felt with three different workers there, and all of them felt happy to help and communicated openly.

Highly recommended 👌

Debbie H.
Marion, NY
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Debbie said everyone there was very pleasant and kind. She always goes there, they always help her out, no matter what and are very good.

05/14/2021
Great customer service.

MICK B.
05/12/2021
Professional, friendly auto service shop
Great service, great people, looking forward to future visits to the Tire Spot!