EI
ETHAN I.
Ram 1500
01/18/2019
Outstanding Service
Friendly, timely, excellent service. I recommend Harold and his crew to all my friends.

Thank you.

KF
Kristin F.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Kristin said the staff are polite and nice.

ROBIN C.
01/07/2019
Very quick in getting me in. Harold takes time to talk to you.
Took me in right away. Good people there.

EI
ETHAN I.
01/07/2019
Always super service at Sullivan's!
Sullivan's is everything a business should be...efficient, knowledgeable, friendly, very fair pricing. They accommodate your schedule and get work done in a timely and expert manner. We have been consistently pleased with their services since they opened. Harold always greets everyone with a huge smile; he is a delightful person and runs a great business. We highly recommend doing business with them!

Rusty S.
Sodus Point, NY
Mazda CX-9
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the business is fantastic, and they have a great team.

Diane D.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the business does service really well.

TK
TIM K.
12/04/2018
Greetings with a handshake
Very nice of them to take me in that day. Worked out very well.

SCOTT M.
11/30/2018
quick, easy, affordable
Had a routine service performed this time. in/out in about the same time and price as the fast chains... but done local, by friendly people for about the same cost.

DAN B.
Lincoln MKT
11/17/2018
PROUDLY HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS BUSINESS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS IN OUR AREA

11/16/2018
Sullivan's
First time there, very pleased, taken care of in a timely manner. Will be going back .

RD
RAY D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/16/2018
Fantastic People
I cannot say enough about how great these guys are. I brought our van down to have them look at it since it was giving me a problem. I had no appointment. They determined the problem and was able to get it fixed that day. Our van is a handicap van and the only transportation my husband has to get out and about. They know this and always puts it a priority. I cannot express my THANKS TO these guys. AWESOME

Palmyra, ny
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2018
When I hit a deer with my car
The tow truck driver was very professional and got my car on the back of the truck with care.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff always provide him with good service.

GR
Gardner R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Gardner said they always do what he wants and do an excellent job. He said they treat him well.

MARY P.
11/08/2018
Mary Zecher Patton
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and honest. They take good care of my vehicle. When there is a problem with my vehicle, they talk to me explaining the issue and offer solutions.

PT
PAUL T.
Saturn SL
11/07/2018
Two thumbs up
Did what I asked and told me what I needed else to be done

KF
KEN F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/07/2018
Convenient
Convenient, Easy to get to, off of Rt 104
My friends and family recommended Sullivan Auto to me. I am satisfied with the service they provided. I will be a repeat customer.

Dave W.
Kia Sedona
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marcia. She said Dave is very satisfied with the service from this business.

Colleen S.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said she had an inspection, oil change and tires rotated. It was an okay experience.

Mary M.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the service was very good.