Colleen S.
New York
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Colleen said she spoke to Harold personally and he had already addressed the situation with her husband. He apologized and said they would work on the time frame.

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Colleen said they took an hour for the oil change, and she thinks this was a little bit too long.
Harold K. from Sullivan Auto Service responded on 06/26/2019

IM GLADE WE ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

DAN B.
Sodus, NY
09/27/2020
HONESTY, QUALITY WORK, HOMETOWN FRIENDLY
CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON QUALITY WORK AND FIENDLY ENVIROMENT.

RENEE R.
09/25/2020
Sullivans is the place to go!
I absolutely love the work that they do here!! I recommend them to everyone. I am a customer for life. Anytime I need any repairs done this is the place I go. Any questions they are more than willing and able to answer. They can always suggest repairs to your issues and they call every time they find an issue to let you know before they do any work. We love Harold and its always a good laugh while you are there. This place is the best!!

TC
Tina C.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Tina said they were very personable, professional and fit her in with no appointment.

TP
Travis P.
Walworth, NY
Ram 1500
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Travis said the staff were excellent.

RON B.
NY
Chevrolet Corvette
09/15/2020
Best service available in the area.
Harold and Dana both do an excellent job servicing my vehicles. I strongly recommend them to all my friends, and neighbors for vehicle service and inspections.

Rich R.
Sodus, NY
Ram 1500
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Rich said they're always nice, friendly, their customer service is good.

TO
TANDRA O.
09/09/2020
Great service awesome job done by Dana

TK
TIM K.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/09/2020
accommodating
They always take care of me

SD
SELMO D.
West Henrietta, NY
Hyundai Azera
09/05/2020
Always dependable, honest and competent
Harold makes you feel like an old friend rather than just a customer. Great guy!

Mary M.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Mary said Harold the manager at the business was very nice to deal with and she also said she was satisfied with service.

ROBERT M.
Cadillac DeVille
08/27/2020
Got there on time,got my car to my place and the driver was very friendly and helpful.
Got there on time and got my car back to my place. Driver was friendly and helpful.
Thanks

Mark B.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a great job.

PT
PRISCILLA T.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/17/2020
Quick Service with humour
I called ahead and was able to come right away and have my tire fixed. The guys in the shop were kind, explained everything and treated me with respect. I will be coming back, I had a great experience.

NB
Nunya B.
08/13/2020
Here at Sullivan Auto "Service" the customer is wrong
Had an alignment done here and afterward when I pointed out that the steering was off the mechanic took it VERY personal as if I was attacking his work which was not the case. This mechanic also has a serious issue with simply wiping the grime off his hands/arms before smearing it all over the upholstery of the customer's vehicle. The owner then drove my vehicle and decided there was nothing wrong and offered to check again. At this point I did not trust his mechanic to do any other work on my vehicle. The steering being off is now worse and will be re-aligned/adjusted elsewhere .....hopefully. I will never bring, nor recommend to others to bring, any vehicle to this establishment.