Latest Review over 1 year ago

BJ
BRIDGET J.
05/12/2017
They are friendly - quick and get the job done.
Every time I go to TIres Plus in Hudson , they are very helpful and friendly and get my car back on the road.

JO S.
05/03/2017
The service and the people
At Tires Plus I always get great, friendly service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

GH
GARY H.
04/26/2017
Very helpful service representative.
Service estimate was accurate and work completed on time.

STEVE H.
04/17/2017
Purchased tires
Bought 4 new bridgestone tires. Seamless transaction. Work completed when promised.

ROB M.
Volkswagen Routan
04/14/2017
Great Visit
Fast friendly service during a pre-weekend oil change. Great visit!

FB
FRANK B.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/27/2017
New Tires
Got in timely and service was done in less than an hour.

DK
Dave K.
Cadillac DTS
03/10/2017
Great people work there and are very helpful.
Great people work there and are very helpful.

Michael H.
02/26/2017
The person I worked with, Seth, was on the ball and very knowledgeable.

NE
NED E.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
02/10/2017
Stopped in at the last minute. Seth was absolutely great. Highly recomended

james l.
Nissan Sentra
01/30/2017
Fast and good prices!
Polite, fast and accurate!

LG
LEWIS G.
Afton, MN
01/14/2017
Consistently good service
I have dealt with this tires plus before and fed very good service I came in with a new truck with a flat and they were quick to get it fixed for me in a reasonable price

SG
SHANE G.
12/24/2016
Great Service, knowledgeable mechanics
Recently needed light truck tires for Tahoe. Snowstorm had just hit so all tire places were slammed and booked out 1 week. Tires Plus Hudson did not have my tires in stock so they suggested I buy tires at a local fleet farm and bring in for mounting that same day. It worked out great, they also gave a free estimate on some steering work I needed before a full alignment.

DK
Dave K.
Cadillac DTS
12/16/2016
Tire went flat and had to tow car to Tires Plus.
Every thing went Great they ordered new tire and installed it in a matter of hour with out any appointment.Thank You!

Mike/LINDA S.
GMC Sierra
12/03/2016
tires and a multitude of other repairs
I had a few things I needed repaired and needed a new set of tires.I got a good deal on the tires and felt that I was dealt with very honestly witch I appreciate more than anything.everything was done well and in a very convenient amount of time.Very happy with my visit will come back.

BF
BILL F.
Lakeland, MN
Acura RL
11/26/2016
Service done right.
They have done my cars well thru the years of dealings with them.

TA
TIM/VIKI A.
Stillwater, MN
Chevrolet Pickup
11/25/2016
Great service again!
We always use this Tires Plus in Hudson, WI for our car repairs. We get great, fast service along with honest estimates and good work.

JO S.
11/19/2016
Convenient and they do great work.
All the personnel that I have met at Tires Plus and always ready to help with anything I have going on with my car. They really take good care of me and do a wonderful job.

RL
ROBERT L.
Nissan Maxima
11/15/2016
Thank you for getting me in right away andfixing my tire the fist time and yes its still holding air
Thee people front to back

JOHN/JESSICA K.
Baldwin, WI
Dodge Charger
11/11/2016
Thurs Nov 10th
Good service and worked with me at the last minute at the end of the day

WH
WAYNE H.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/25/2016
Tire Installation Price
I shopped three different local companies that install a specific model of Bridgestone tire I requested. Out of the three companies Tires Plus in Hudson, Wisconsin was $83 cheaper than the next cheapest competitor. I will continue to bring my tire business to Tires Plus in Hudson. Staff was nice to deal with.