Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

adam s.
Almont, ND
05/28/2018
poor experience
Had a pretty poor experience with Tires Plus. Booked an appointment on Friday at 11am. Brought the car in at 11:10 am, apologized for being late, and advised the tech my name and that I had an 11am appointment for timing belt service and water pump replacement. He took a moment to look me up, got some more details from me, and then said I was good to go. Advised me it would take a couple hours, and that they would call when it was completed.

I went about my day, visiting with family, running errands, etc. Around 330p my phone battery was getting low, so I stopped by tires plus to see if I could get my charging cord, and I expected it was possible my car was done and they'd simply forgotten to call. My car hadn't moved, no work had even begun at this point.

My ride was late for an appointment, so we had to immediately leave. I called Tires Plus, and asked if my car was going to be completed. The first answer was 'yeah, I'm sure it'll be done'. When I asked about how it would be done by closing, the technician then put me on hold to check. A couple minutes later another tech got on the line, and told me my appointment was actually scheduled for the FOLLOWING day.

Now, I live 50 miles out of Bismarck. This would normally be a large problem. But, as I was intending on staying the night anyways locally, I didn't make a big deal out of it. I asked when it would be completed, and was told 'probably no later than 11am'. I said that wouldn't be a problem, but that I needed the car no later than 1130am. I was assured it would be done by then.

Next morning, I called in at 1115am, to request an update. The technician I spoke with advised me it'd likely be done 'within the hour'. Grrr...
When they finally did call to tell me it was completed, it was 1247pm. I missed out on a date with a VERY pretty girl, boys.

But wait. There's more. So when I go in to actually pick up the car, I'm trying to remain polite and calm with the tech finalizing the paperwork. After it was all said and done, I asked for my old water pump back, as it was still operational and wanted to shelve it. At that point I was advised the water pump had not been replaced, just the timing belt serviced. I DID notice that the coolant had been drained and replaced, and I was charged for it. (which, I'm not at all positive, but I don't think thats necessary for just the timing belt) I about lost it. But frankly, at this point I just wanted to be done with them. So, I let the tech know my concerns, and I left.

Soooo
-misbooked
-misquoted
-misled
-only half the job done

I ain't mad. I got bigger problems to worry about. But I must say I'm very disappointed. I was looking for a long term place to regularly service my several vehicles, and I really thought I'd found it. You guys had good reviews, friendly/knowledgeable customer service, and were recommended by several folks in my network. I'm not bitter, boys, but when anyone asks my advice in the future, I sure do know where I'll tell them NOT to go.

Crystal H.
10/03/2017
Tires plus
Very friendly nice staff, very helpful!!

RYAN W.
Mandan, ND
GMC Sierra
06/28/2017
Poor quality
Came in for alignment and the check brakes and was charged for everything but nothing was done

PB
PATRICK B.
06/27/2017
Tire repair
Hi. I am very satisfied with the service I received which was for the repair of a slow leak in one of my tires. The thing that surprised me was the cost of the repair which was $26.00!! I feel that that is excessive for a tire repair. I think $15.00 would bea fair price for such a service. I would recommend Tired Plus, however, not for a tire repair due to the high cost. Thank you!

06/20/2017
Car trouble-Great Service!
When your check engine light is flashing, it's never a good sign. The guys at Tires Plus were quick to help and I knew I was in good hands. Surely made a bad experience not so scary. They diagnosed and repaired the problem quickly. Cody always gives us top service!

DK
DAVE / FAYE K.
06/09/2017
Stuff happens
Had my oil changed & technician pulled off a vacuum hose causing engine light to come on. Called Tires Plus & this was corrected the same day, in moments & notes made for the next trip.

CG

DEB G.
Saturn L200
05/22/2017
Four new tires.
Cody was able to schedule me to have 4 new tires put on. It was a short notice, but he worked me in. Great job everyone!

05/09/2017
Tire swap/shocks installed
I requested an appointment online, was contacted timely, set up an appointment. I was greeted by name by Cody H. when I walked in the door (who doesn't love that!) Courtesy rides were prompt and on time - car was ready when promised. Great service - wonderful staff!

JEFF A.
Cadillac XTS
04/21/2017
replace tire
good service and price was right because of service warenty on tires.

AK
They were awesome

SCOTT/ ANGELA H.
04/13/2017
Very friendly staff
Was in & out faster than expected for how busy they were

MICHELLE H.
Eagle Butte, SD
Kia Sorento
04/13/2017
Great service.
Great service as always! Staff are friendly and the service is performed quickly and without issue. I definitely will keep coming back.

JOHN J K.
Cadillac SRX
04/08/2017
Bad herrings
I've been a tires plus customer in Minot and service was only top notched, so when we heard the grinding noise took the car straight there. Good work, good people, good prices. They also worked on my truck a month ago and fixed a major brack issue from another shop several years ago. You can't go wrong

04/02/2017
Super friendly on the phone to set up the appointment - met my time frame. Easy transaction (didn't realize oil changes had gone up so much in price) thanks for the coupon!

PN

DK
DANIELLE K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/23/2017
Wish I could give 0 stars!
Go anywhere else! This place sucks!

Jayne L.
Selfridge, ND
03/13/2017
I dropped my vehicle off to have the tires balanced. They did a wonderful job, they had my vehicle done when they said it would be done, and the service was great! Thanks Tires Plus appreciate your service!

Jim M.
West Fargo, ND
03/13/2017
Got me in on short notice