Honda Civic Cpe
01/15/2019
cutomer service
The people that work there are very friendly and care about their customers. They make you feel comfortable while you wait and they text you when they are done with a link to their web site to view a detailed report of things you need to get done to your car in the future. I was very impressed.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 01/16/2019

Hello! We are so happy our Titan Team took such excellent care of you during your visit. We are also glad you like our texting and digital vehicle inspection. Should you have further questions after reviewing your inspection feel free to give Vic or Damion a call to discuss. Thank you for your business.

FJ
Fatima J.
01/11/2019
Good customer service
They treat you with a friendly altitude. They sent you reminders and recommendations. They have information in the.computer of thete customers.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 01/16/2019

Hi Fatima,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy our Titan Team treated you with a friendly and respectful attitude. We appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day.

AG
Angela G.
Acura MDX
01/05/2019
Honest
efficient and trustworthy group

Hi Angela,
We are so happy you found our Titan Team trustworthy. And we also appreciate you choosing and trusting us with your vehicle. Thank you for your kind words and 5 stars.

GW
George R W.
12/31/2018
Tire Repair
Went in without appointment with nail in tire. Young man at the front desk took my info while mechanics got started right away fixing my tire. Job was finished in about 20 minutes and cost half what I expected. Nice people and fast cost effective service. They even have a discount for us military retirees. Could not be happier. Great way to start the new year. Thank you, Bob White

Hi Bob,
Thank you for choosing us for your tire repair. We are glad our Team was able to fix your tire quickly and under budget. We appreciate your military service and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy New Year,

Joshua R.
12/28/2018
treasure hunters
Highly Disappointed. As a prior Toyota/Lexus tech myself i expected some "upcharges" exaggerating the reality of an issue to get the customer to accept work that is not technically necessary although it would make the vehicle safer. I failed an inspection for tires, breaks, battery tiedown, dirty/contaminated fluid, old spark plugs and a blown front left marker. 1. they took a pic of tire reading 1/32, 2. said breaks reached max life but used camera angle to exaggerate the appearance of low pads, 3. the battery tiedown was in the seat, 4. the fluids and plugs had been changed 5 months prior by a toyota dealership and the reason the light didnt work is because your "certified tech" turned my auto lights off instead of parking lights on. I left this "garage" and went to another REPUTABLE GARAGE who makes customers a Priority...and amazingly my vehicle passed, not even 1 hour after Titan said i failed in 5 categories. This was my first and last time opening the door of this unethical company. be aware...while i knew my tires we in need of replacement in the near future it is still safe. "use a penny, stop on a dime"
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 01/11/2019

Hello Joshua,
We have made multiple attempts to contact you by phone to discuss the situation. Please call us at 804-524-9115 and we will be happy to speak with you about this visit. All the inspection items were rejected because they did not meet the Virginia state standards. We value our state inspection licensing and will never pass an unsafe vehicle. Our digital inspection which you were sent shows you all the unsafe points that could not pass the Virginia state safety inspection. If you disagree please reach out to the Midlothian state police office and discuss it the inspection points you feel were "unethical" .

Ron M.
Toyota Avalon
12/28/2018
This place provided good service.

Hi Ron,
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are very happy you had good service at your last visit. Happy New Year!

BR
Brian R.
Midlothian, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/14/2018
Great Team
Great Service from all the staff. Very responsive to getting my vehicles booked in and also informing me of any issues that require attention and accommodating them also.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 12/16/2018

Hi Brian,
We are so happy our Titan Team gave you fantastic service. Thank you for your business. We wish you a very happy holiday season.

Maria H.
12/06/2018
Great Customer Service
Just moved to Virginia and needed a state inspection. Found this place online. I chose to come here due to the positive reviews. Made an excellent choice. Everyone was friendly. Highly recommend!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Maria,
Welcome to Virginia! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are so happy you had a great experience with us. Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions about car care, our Titan Team is ready to help. Have a Happy Holiday Season.

FV
Felipe V.
Fort Lee, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018
what I like of this place is that they will take the customer inside the shop area, so the customer can see the damage that needs repair. I think this is a world class move on Titans auto. The repair prices are fair alone with military discount. The turn around time on the vehicle is amazing.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Felipe,
First of all thank you for your service in our military, we appreciate all that you do for us. We invite all our customers to see the recommendations we make for their vehicle so they can make an informed decision. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We wish you the very best this holiday season.

KH
Kareemah H.
12/01/2018
Great intro experience
Very pleased to find them so close to my house and have a great experience. They got me in the day after i called. They have a comfortable waiting area and they did a lot in the time I was there. I was expecting the bill to be much bigger but was pleasantly surprised. Also got recommendarions for work that will need to be done eventually including estimates. Very pleasant and helpful staff.

Hi Kareemah,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate you choosing us for your car care and we are very happy you had a great experience with us. Wishing you a happy holiday season.

Corbin C.
Acura TLX
12/01/2018
Titan Auto
Titan Auto did a fantastic job diagnosing my car’s problems alerting me of them first and then proceeding to fix them. Really good company.

Hi Corbin,
We are so happy to hear your vehicle is fixed and you had a great experience working with your Titan Team. Thank you for trusting us with your Acura. We wish you a happy and safe holiday season.

ST
Sharon T.
Ford Edge
11/30/2018
PEACE OF MIND AUTUO CARE
Everyone is great. You receive vital information immediately about any problems/potential problems with your vehicle. the people that work here are very professional and knowledgeable as well as courteous. You are definitely given peace of mind with the great work that is performed and the information provided by these guys. My suv is in great hands with Titans of South Chesterfield.

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for trusting us with your SUV. We are so happy you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Our first priority is your safety and it's good to know they helped you understand your vehicle repair and maintenance. We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

TE
Timothy E.
INFINITI QX4
11/26/2018
Great service and they tell you what's really wrong with your vehicle.

Hi Timothy,
We are glad to hear you recieved great service from our Titan Team. Thank you for your business. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

SP
Stephanie P.
11/23/2018
The guys are great. They really took the time to thoroughly check the problem with my car. I didn’t feel pressured to get work done, they really worked with me. Great service

Hi Stephanie,
We are very happy you had excellent service from our Titan Team. Our first priority is your safety and then to educate you about your vehicle so you can make informed decisions. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best this holiday season.

CA
Carolyn A.
Columbus, OH
Volvo XC90
11/19/2018
Tail light outage
I was greeted by the staff in. A friendly manner upon entering the business. They listened to my concerns and came up with a viable solution to my vehicle issue. The cost were reasonable and time efficient for the repair. The person that assisted me was Damian in the front office. Although the mechanic who worked on my car was nice as well.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Carolyn,
We are very happy to know Damion was helpful and our Techs were friendly as well. Thank you for trusting us with you vehicle. We appreciate your business. We wish you a very happy holiday season.

Michelle M.
11/16/2018
Quickest oil change ever!
They did exactly what I requested and had me on my way in less than 30 minutes!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Michelle,
Wonderful to hear the Titan Team did a great job for you. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. Happy Holidays!

Jay K.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/07/2018
Fantastic Service!!!
I wish that I would have found this place years ago. Great staff, great prices, and they are very thorough in explaining what is being done and what is needed with your vehicle!!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 11/10/2018

Hi Jay,
We are so glad you found us! Thank you for choosing Titan Auto for your vehicle care. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Marjorie H.
Hopewell, VA
Buick Century
11/06/2018
Great Honest place!
Service is always Great. Staff is very professional and kind. Recommend Titan to everyone I know!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 11/10/2018

Hi Marjorie,
We appreciate you being one of our loyal customers. Thank you for referring friends and family to us for service. Your recommendation is the best compliment you can give us. Have a wonderful day.

RV
Richard V.
Hopewell, VA
Chrysler Sebring
10/17/2018
Great Job
Only had a state inspection and windshield wipers installed but only took 15minutes but had a vey good discussion about my future car car
Thanks
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/30/2018

Hi Richard,
Thank you choosing us for your state inspection. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with future car care. Have a great day.

CG
Carolyn G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/16/2018
fast service
very nice people
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you very much for your 5 stars and kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day.