CD
Cindy D.
Phoenix, NY
04/26/2018
Yankee Red neck wipers
Thank you so much for your help, service, and sensitivity about my finance restraint. You went above and beyond fighting to get the bushing apart so I only needed to replace that instead of the whole mechanism...
Glad I bring some laughter into your shop
Cindy Downing from NY

Hi Cindy,
We are glad we could help. Thank you for choosing us for your car care needs. We always appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

Tim B.
Laceyville, PA
Chrysler Sebring
04/25/2018
Very professional
Thank you for "emergency" repair of our 2004 Sebring 'Vert. Every one @ Titan was very professional. The repairs were done quickly and efficiently, at a price we had estimated. A "local" recommended Titan to us and we're glad he did. Now we are recommending Titan to you. gratefully; Tim & Char from PA.

Hi Tim,
We are so glad our Titan Team was able to help you while you were visiting Virginia. Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We appreciate you supporting our local business and recomending us to your Virginia friends and family,
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous avatar
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/25/2018
ANNUAL SAFETY CHECK
I was greeted courteously and promptly. My vehicle was taken to begin the service almost immediately after the scheduled time. The vehicle passed all inspection points and I was given the windshield sticker. Certain recommendations were made for necessary services, and I was given a list and an estimate.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield

We are very happy you recieved excellent service from our Titan Team. Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

RP
Robert P.
04/21/2018
great company
good customer service good quality work

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and value your business. Have a great weekend.

LW
Laniece W.
Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
Happy Customer
Great service as always. Friendly and knowledgeable staff

Hi Laniece,
We are very happy you always have great service and our Titan Team is friendly and helpful. Thank you for your business. Have a wonderful weekend.

CI
Charles I.
Jaguar XJ
04/19/2018
Staff members and customer service
Had an family emergency and needed service that day, they made it happen.

Hi Charles,
We are very happy we could help you during a difficult time. We hope the situation improves and you and your family will be well again soon.

Rachel H.
04/11/2018
Quick customer service
I got into an accident on a weekend and Titan was able to get my into the shop on Monday to check it out and see if there were any issues, which means a lot when you only have one vehicle to get to work. They are always very honest about all the issues and don't just try to sell you on items you really don't need and let you know all the options you have. Great shop to get car work done!

Hi Rachel,
We hope you're feeling alright after your accident. So happy our Titan Team could get you in quickly and look your car over for damage.

LR
Lee R.
Richmond, VA
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/02/2018
Awesome friendly service
This was my second encounter at Titan and once again the service was excellent and the staff was professional and friendly. LeeAnn

Hi LeeAnn,
We are so happy our Titan Team gave you great service. Thank you very much for your business.

keith s.
04/02/2018
A/C repair
I had my A/C unit replaced at the Jefferson Davis Hwy location in Chester. Before I left the shop I noticed the unit was very loud and when I opened the hood of my truck, I found the A/C unit was not mount back to the truck. The unit was being held up by the lines and hoses.
I made the gentleman at the counter aware of the issue and they make corrections. The unit is still louder that the old unit. Very concerned about the quality of work. I will not be returning. The two gentleman at the counter are very nice and willing to help.

Hi Keith,
We are terribly sorry that you experienced issues with your service. We're glad to know our Titan Team was pleasant and attempted to fix the problem. If your A/C unit is not working properly we want to correct the problem.

TC
Thomas C.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/21/2018
Awesome!
Always helpful and willing to find the best options to save you the most!

Hi Thomas,
We are so happy our Titan Team, Vic and Cory always give you great service. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful evening.

David G.
03/13/2018
Worst service
We have been coming to Titan and always thought they had the customer in mind. This time it did not happen. It started off with an appointment for an inspection. This took 1 1/2 hours.
Vic the service writer came and told me I needed wiper blades and the shocks were worn out. I said replace wiper blades, and I asked how much for shocks he stated 380.00 I said I would wait for shocks. At no time did he say the car would not pass inspection. I did not find out until I went to the car and saw the rejection. Fiirst off 380 is double what 6 other garages charge. I did call back and tell them I was disappointed they didn't tell me about rejection sticker. I then asked how much to install shocks if I bought them, that was 200 again double what other shops charge. I did take the car to another shop and was told the shocks were not broke and would not make it not pass inspection. I was told I could call state police to verify this information, yes I did replace the shocks with a lifetime warranty for half the cost. I don't know what has happened to this shop but it's not the one we've used for the last 3 years. Will be finding a new shop who doesn't try to gouge the customer. Very disappointed!

Hi David,
We are very sorry you felt that we were trying to take advantage of you. After speaking to Vic we understand we did a very poor job of presenting these recommendations. Someone should have shown you the worn shocks and explained why these were needed. And you are correct, you should have been told about the rejection before you saw the sticker. Our prices have never been the lowest because of the quality of parts and techs we employ to install them. We care about our customers experience and assure you we have spoken with our team about this incident. We are terribly sorry to lose your business. Feel free to call us directly 804-926-4493.

Daniel C.
03/08/2018
They done a great job on my vehicle and was very friendly. I will take my vehicle back anytime

Hi Daniel,
We are so happy you recieved excellent service. Thank you for making us your "go to" place for car care. Have a great day.

NH
Nathan/Michelle H.
Lincoln Navigator
02/15/2018
Customer service
Wonderful customer service.

Hi Nathan and Michelle,
We are happy to hear you recieved wonderful service from our Titan Team. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care.

RD
Rick D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/10/2018
Did exactly as I asked
Thank you....

Hi Rick,
You're welcome! We are glad our Titan Team gave you the service you asked for. Thank you for your business.

Jennifer B.
Chesterfield, VA
Kia Sedona
01/31/2018
I went for the first time yesterday and they were great! Very professional and explained everything in great detail.

Hi Jennifer,
We are so happy you had a great first visit with us! Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business. We hope to see you again soon.

MK
Mary/John K.
Geo Tracker
01/30/2018
As always good service and well informed with a smile

Hi Mary and John,
Thank you very much for being our long time loyal customers. We appreciate the business and support you've given us over the years. Have a great afternoon.

John D.
Chesterfield, VA
Acura RDX
01/25/2018
Inspection turns into new radiator and brake pads
The expense was unexpected, but, the service was what I've come to expect from Titan. Very Good!

Hi John,
We understand an unexpected repair can be upsetting. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your repair and help you pass the inspection. It's great to hear you recieved good service and you had a good experience. Have a great weekend.

TC
Thomas C.
01/25/2018
Outstanding customer service
Always pleased with their service! They are fast, reliable, and affordable!

Hi Thomas,
We are so happy you've recieved great service at Titan Auto. We appreciate your business and loyalty. Have a wonderful weekend.

Butch & Kim Taylor, Owner

Julia S.
Richmond, VA
Kia Sportage
01/24/2018
Amazing staff I can trust!
I don't know anything about cars and usually get ripped off when it comes to car maintenance. At Titan I can trust Cory and his team to give me the service I need for a fair price.

Hi Julia,
We are so glad to know you feel comfortable and confident with the Titan Team. Cory is a great guy and we trust him to give customers honest advice on their car care. Thank you for trusting us with your car. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Michael M.
Petersburg, VA
01/20/2018
Excellent service, excellent staff demeanor
The staff at Titan is thoughtful, prompt, and super helpful, and the wwork is always top notch.

Hi Michael,
We are so glad Vic and Cory gave you excellent service. And we appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business and choosing us for your car care. Have a wonderful week.