Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield

Leslie W.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/02/2019
Titan Auto & Title
I have been going to Titan for the last few years. They have provided service on my cars and have always done a great job at a fair and competitive price!

PS
pedro s.
05/01/2019
Just on time for summer !
Awesome job & attention, for being a walk-in. 👍

Ramon M.
Fort Lee, VA
05/01/2019
Very professional and respectful
I came in for a state inspection and the crew at Titan were great. They understood all my concerns and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

WM
William Jeff M.
04/26/2019
Fast service
These guys took care of a job that I couldn't manage at home.
I had a starter that should have taken a couple hours to replace in the driveway, but there was one bolt stuck.
Rather than take the chance of breaking it myself, I took it to Titan, they completed the job in a couple hours, without breaking the bolt.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you William. We are so happy our Titan Team could help you finish this project. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Have a great day.

Land Rover Discovery Sport
04/26/2019
Promptness, listening to your needs and caring.
I recommend to use Titan, I have used them since 2014.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle for the last 5 years! We greatly appreciate your business.

SD
Shaun D.
Hopewell, VA
Dodge Caravan
04/23/2019
Quality and quick service
The service received was excellent and much appreciated. All encountered was professional and pleasant. I will recommend the services to peers and associates
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Shaun, we appreciate you referring us to your friends. We are very happy you had an excellent experience with our Titan Team. Have a great afternoon.

Col. James W.
Toyota Avalon
04/23/2019
Maintenance Review
Great response to an unusual situation and a superb resolution.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Col. White. We appreciate your business and loyality for all these years! Have a wonderful day. Butch & Kim Taylor

WE
Wes/Tracy E.
Toyota Sequoia
04/18/2019
Attention to details
Always impressed when I walk in how clean the showroom is and I am always greeted with "welcome to Titan Auto." The service department does a great job of explaining things. It is very nice to know they have high-speed internet and a desk where I can catch up on work while I wait. Highly recommend Titan Auto and Tire for all your vehicles needs.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Wes and Tracy! We appreciate your business and loyalty for all these years. Have a Happy Easter weekend.

AP
Althea P.
Toyota Prius v
04/13/2019
Empowerment
There was one service technician who actually ask me if he could show me a quick anatomy of what my car looks like while my car was lifted up for an oil change. I felt more empowered about my car that day than I did when I first purchased my car.

Hi Althea,
We are so glad our Titan Team took you to see your vehicle and helped you understand the service recommendations we offered. It's wonderful to hear you felt empowered to make googd decisions for your vehicle care. Thank you for choosing us, we greatly appreciate your business. Butch & Kim Taylor, Owners

TE
Timothy E.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2019
Tie rods
Great customer service and manner employees. Very knowledgeable about your automobiles. The work is excellent.

Hi Timothy,
Thank you for your 5 stars and your kind words. We are very happy you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Have wonderful week.

CA
Carolyn A.
Volvo XC90
04/06/2019
I can not express enough how I appreciate the service. They are very detailed with the explanation on what needs to happen and courteous as well. It feels like you are visiting family and they are going to take care of you. Damion and David are the dynamic duo that assisted me on my last visit to Titan and they were great My son and I will only come to Titan. Keep up the good work!

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. We are so happy to David and Damion were great to work with and gave you excellent service. Have a great week. Butch & Kim Taylor, Owners

TC
Thomas C.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2019
Amazing service!
David and Damien went above and beyond to help me get my oil change late on a Friday after I missed my morning appointment! This is why I only recommend Titan to my local friends!

Hi Thomas,
We are very happy to hear that David and Damien gave you excellent service during your visit. Thank you for your business and for referring us to your friends. Have a great day.

VR
Vicki R.
GMC Pickup
03/21/2019
All work was completed and satisfactorily working.
I am pleased with work done on my '97 GMC pickup. It is running good and A/C fixed!!! (Supposedly, was previously fixed by another auto shop, didn't work; it does now.) Yes, I reccomend TITAN to everyone not under warranty. Tell them Vicki R sent you!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for trusting us with your truck! We are so glad our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Have a great weekend.

Daniel C.
03/17/2019
Great Service and Wonderful People
I have never been to a shop that cared about my vehicle more than I do. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a honest mechanic.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Daniel,
We greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. We are very happy to know our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Have a great weekend.

Dawn D.
03/09/2019
Timely and well done.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for the 5 stars! Glad to know our Titan Team was able to give you fast and quality service. Have a great week.

CA
Carolyn A.
Volvo XC90
03/02/2019
Resourceful
I truly enjoy the service that is given to me every time I come in. I usually ask questions and they are patient enough to break it down in layman’s terms for me to understand. This time I came in because I needed my brake lights replaced and it was discovered that I needed a taillight assembly. Damien and the others were diligent in trying to help me find the most cost effective way to resolve this issue. I appreciate the time and effort that was devoted to helping me.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Carolyn,
We are so happy our Titan Team did a great job in explaining your vehicle service. Thank you for your business and your kind review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer. Have a wonderful week.

Butch & Kim Taylor

Petersburg, VA
02/28/2019
A place I love to go
Where else can you work, catch up on Ellen, treat yourself to a snack and help a child with their homework while being completely at peace knowing that your car is being taken care of? None other than Titan of course! My niece and I recently visited the store for a state inspection and I truly could not complain at all about any part of the service I received. I ALWAYS recommend them because they’re great at what they do!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and the kind words. We are so happy that you refer us to your friends and family, your referrals are the best advertising we could ever have. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joseph F.
Petersburg, VA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/20/2019
Friendly Service!
They did a great job all around as always. The service is great and I know my vehicle is in great hands! Thanks again guys!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Joe! We appreciate you being our loyal customer. Have a wonderful day.

ST
Sean T.
Fort Lee, VA
02/19/2019
A place to trust!
Being active duty military it is hard finding a place to trust with my truck but I now have that with Titan. Brought my truck in for alignment after getting new tires elsewhere and was given a thorough explanation as to why my truck was pulling right. I was showed the issue by the technician and scheduled my appointment to get things fixed. Very professional crew in every aspect here at Titan. I wish I would have known about them before I bought my tires because I would have bought my tires here. Thank you Titan for taking care of everything.

Hi Sean,
We can't say enough how much we appreciate your service to our country day in and day out. We are very happy our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. Have a wonderful day.

WE
Wes/Tracy E.
Toyota Sequoia
02/18/2019
Overall experience
The staff is always outgoing and willing to explain and answer questions you have.

Hi Wes and Tracy,
We appreciate you being such wonderful and loyal customers. Thank you for all your support over these last 15 years! Have a great day.