WE
Wes/Tracy E.
Toyota Sequoia
04/18/2019
Attention to details
Always impressed when I walk in how clean the showroom is and I am always greeted with "welcome to Titan Auto." The service department does a great job of explaining things. It is very nice to know they have high-speed internet and a desk where I can catch up on work while I wait. Highly recommend Titan Auto and Tire for all your vehicles needs.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Wes and Tracy! We appreciate your business and loyalty for all these years. Have a Happy Easter weekend.

AP
Althea P.
Toyota Prius v
04/13/2019
Empowerment
There was one service technician who actually ask me if he could show me a quick anatomy of what my car looks like while my car was lifted up for an oil change. I felt more empowered about my car that day than I did when I first purchased my car.

Hi Althea,
We are so glad our Titan Team took you to see your vehicle and helped you understand the service recommendations we offered. It's wonderful to hear you felt empowered to make googd decisions for your vehicle care. Thank you for choosing us, we greatly appreciate your business. Butch & Kim Taylor, Owners

TE
Timothy E.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2019
Tie rods
Great customer service and manner employees. Very knowledgeable about your automobiles. The work is excellent.

Hi Timothy,
Thank you for your 5 stars and your kind words. We are very happy you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Have wonderful week.

CA
Carolyn A.
Volvo XC90
04/06/2019
I can not express enough how I appreciate the service. They are very detailed with the explanation on what needs to happen and courteous as well. It feels like you are visiting family and they are going to take care of you. Damion and David are the dynamic duo that assisted me on my last visit to Titan and they were great My son and I will only come to Titan. Keep up the good work!

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. We are so happy to David and Damion were great to work with and gave you excellent service. Have a great week. Butch & Kim Taylor, Owners

TC
Thomas C.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2019
Amazing service!
David and Damien went above and beyond to help me get my oil change late on a Friday after I missed my morning appointment! This is why I only recommend Titan to my local friends!

Hi Thomas,
We are very happy to hear that David and Damien gave you excellent service during your visit. Thank you for your business and for referring us to your friends. Have a great day.

VR
Vicki R.
GMC Pickup
03/21/2019
All work was completed and satisfactorily working.
I am pleased with work done on my '97 GMC pickup. It is running good and A/C fixed!!! (Supposedly, was previously fixed by another auto shop, didn't work; it does now.) Yes, I reccomend TITAN to everyone not under warranty. Tell them Vicki R sent you!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for trusting us with your truck! We are so glad our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Have a great weekend.

Daniel C.
03/17/2019
Great Service and Wonderful People
I have never been to a shop that cared about my vehicle more than I do. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a honest mechanic.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Daniel,
We greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. We are very happy to know our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Have a great weekend.

Dawn D.
03/09/2019
Timely and well done.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for the 5 stars! Glad to know our Titan Team was able to give you fast and quality service. Have a great week.

CA
Carolyn A.
Volvo XC90
03/02/2019
Resourceful
I truly enjoy the service that is given to me every time I come in. I usually ask questions and they are patient enough to break it down in layman’s terms for me to understand. This time I came in because I needed my brake lights replaced and it was discovered that I needed a taillight assembly. Damien and the others were diligent in trying to help me find the most cost effective way to resolve this issue. I appreciate the time and effort that was devoted to helping me.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Carolyn,
We are so happy our Titan Team did a great job in explaining your vehicle service. Thank you for your business and your kind review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer. Have a wonderful week.

Butch & Kim Taylor

Petersburg, VA
02/28/2019
A place I love to go
Where else can you work, catch up on Ellen, treat yourself to a snack and help a child with their homework while being completely at peace knowing that your car is being taken care of? None other than Titan of course! My niece and I recently visited the store for a state inspection and I truly could not complain at all about any part of the service I received. I ALWAYS recommend them because they’re great at what they do!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and the kind words. We are so happy that you refer us to your friends and family, your referrals are the best advertising we could ever have. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joseph F.
Petersburg, VA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/20/2019
Friendly Service!
They did a great job all around as always. The service is great and I know my vehicle is in great hands! Thanks again guys!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Joe! We appreciate you being our loyal customer. Have a wonderful day.

ST
Sean T.
Fort Lee, VA
02/19/2019
A place to trust!
Being active duty military it is hard finding a place to trust with my truck but I now have that with Titan. Brought my truck in for alignment after getting new tires elsewhere and was given a thorough explanation as to why my truck was pulling right. I was showed the issue by the technician and scheduled my appointment to get things fixed. Very professional crew in every aspect here at Titan. I wish I would have known about them before I bought my tires because I would have bought my tires here. Thank you Titan for taking care of everything.

Hi Sean,
We can't say enough how much we appreciate your service to our country day in and day out. We are very happy our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care. Have a wonderful day.

WE
Wes/Tracy E.
Toyota Sequoia
02/18/2019
Overall experience
The staff is always outgoing and willing to explain and answer questions you have.

Hi Wes and Tracy,
We appreciate you being such wonderful and loyal customers. Thank you for all your support over these last 15 years! Have a great day.

Arlington, VA
Acura TLX
02/13/2019
On time / friendly staff
On time / friendly staff / no issues
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Richard B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/11/2019
Good people

Hi Richard,
We appreciate your business and the 5 stars. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care.

PR
Parviz R.
02/08/2019
Had to wait over one hour for a standard oil change with a prior appointment it seems a bit too long!.

Hi Parviz,
We are very sorry your oil change too so long and agree over an hour is far too long to wait. We will be sure to speak with our Titan Team. Thank you for letting us know about your experience.

JJ
Jeffrey A J.
02/08/2019
Walk in. Was greeted as soon as I walked in and with a friendly smile. Service was fast and on point.

Hi Jeffrey,
We are so happy our Titan Team gave you excellent service. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle care.

Chris W.
Acura RSX
Best shop in town!
These guys are the best, I always leave feeling confident my problem was fixed correctly and I paid a fair price. On multiple occasions I have called about a problem with one of my vehicles and they've had me bring it straight in and gotten me right back out. Don't go anywhere else!

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for sharing this nice review. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best. Have a great day.

PT
Paul T.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/02/2019
Quick Efficient Service
Easy to schedule appoinments online, appointment times are kept. Quick in and out oil change on a Friday morning on last appointment, less than 30 minutes. Very friendly and helpful staff
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Paul,
Thank you for choosing us for your oil change service. We appreicate your business. Have a wonderful evening.

Richmond, VA
02/01/2019
The BEST!
Quality Service — Great Prices
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the 5 stars.