Tameka M.
09/14/2018
They were very honest and courteous
Although I got a rejection sticker. I was glad they were honest it probably saved my life.. My vehicle had serious issues.

Hi Tameka,
It's not a happy day to get a rejection sticker but the annual Virginia safety inspection does save lives and keeps us safe on the roads. We are very glad to hear our Titan Team was able to find the vehicle issues that may have put you in danger. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle care.

SF
Serge F.
Baltimore, MD
Volvo XC60
Customer service
Outstanding customer service

Hi Serge,
Outstanding customer service is what we aim for and we are very happy to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for your business.

CR
Chad/Jesica R.
Time is money!
My appointment was 3 pm. I promptly arrived at 3:05 and my vehicle was taken back, inspected, and I was on my way in no time. If you keep your maintenance up to date, you should be able to pass inspection every time! Thanks Titan!!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Chad! We are so happy our Titan Team was able to provide quick service so you could get back on the road and about your day. We appreciate your business and the 5 stars. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

HR
Haleh R.
Alexandria, VA
Porsche Boxster
09/13/2018
Staff, primarily Vic and the man who performed the vehicle inspection, have excellent customer service skills. They gave a detailed explanation for recommended repairs and promptly provided an estimate of associated costs. I would highly recommend Titan Auto and Tire to anyone seeking services for their vehicle.

Hi Haleh,
We are very happy you recieved excellent service from our Titan Team and especially Vic. Thank you for recommending us to your friends. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Mike L W.
Scion FR-S
09/08/2018
Great place! I’ll be back!!
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I especially liked the online digital report with pictures. I will be bringing in my other two vehicles for service in the future.

Hi Mike,
We are glad you had a great experience with our Titan Team and like our new digital inspection. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle care.

FP
Frank P.
Sutherland, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/06/2018
Service was great and very professional. Nice clean and comfortable waiting area.

Hi Frank,
We are very happy to hear you recieved great and professional service from our Titan Team. Also we are glad to know you enjoyed our waiting area. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

RD
Rick D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/06/2018
Totally honest
Thank you... I thought I needed rear brakes, all I needed was a cleaning and adjustment.... some companies would've just done the replacement, thank you for saving me $$$...rick dagenais

Hi Rick,
We are so glad your chose us for your vehicle care and it's wonderful to know our Titan Team gave you great service and saved you money on your brakes. We appreciate your business.

JE
Jordan E.
Volvo S40
07/09/2018
Great work
Not the cheapest in Towne, but they're honest and good at what they do.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Jordan,
We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle care. Yes you are correct we are not the cheapest in town but we are the best! Your safety is our highest priority so we employ the best techs and use high quality parts in all of our services. Have a great weekend.

CD
Charles N D.
06/21/2018
Best customer service.
Great customer service. Friendly, knowlegable, professional and quality work. Vic does an outstanding job handling my company's fleet account as well as my personal vehicle. To have someone from the shop take me to work while my vehicle is being serviced goes above and beyond. I have been going to that location for a few years and plan on continuing to do so!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 06/27/2018

Hi Charles,
Thank you for trusting your personal and company vehicles with us. We appreciate your loyalty to us and thank you for leaving us such a nice review both here and Google. Have a wonderful day.

Butch and Kim Taylor, Owners

Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2018
INSPECTION
I WAS HELPED BY VIC - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WILL BE SURE TO GO BACK!!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 06/06/2018

We are so happy our Titan Team gave you great customer service. Thank you for your business.

CD
Cindy D.
Phoenix, NY
04/26/2018
Yankee Red neck wipers
Thank you so much for your help, service, and sensitivity about my finance restraint. You went above and beyond fighting to get the bushing apart so I only needed to replace that instead of the whole mechanism...
Glad I bring some laughter into your shop
Cindy Downing from NY

Hi Cindy,
We are glad we could help. Thank you for choosing us for your car care needs. We always appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

Tim B.
Laceyville, PA
Chrysler Sebring
04/25/2018
Very professional
Thank you for "emergency" repair of our 2004 Sebring 'Vert. Every one @ Titan was very professional. The repairs were done quickly and efficiently, at a price we had estimated. A "local" recommended Titan to us and we're glad he did. Now we are recommending Titan to you. gratefully; Tim & Char from PA.

Hi Tim,
We are so glad our Titan Team was able to help you while you were visiting Virginia. Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We appreciate you supporting our local business and recomending us to your Virginia friends and family,
Have a wonderful weekend.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/25/2018
ANNUAL SAFETY CHECK
I was greeted courteously and promptly. My vehicle was taken to begin the service almost immediately after the scheduled time. The vehicle passed all inspection points and I was given the windshield sticker. Certain recommendations were made for necessary services, and I was given a list and an estimate.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/27/2018

We are very happy you recieved excellent service from our Titan Team. Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

RP
Robert P.
04/21/2018
great company
good customer service good quality work

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and value your business. Have a great weekend.

LW
Laniece W.
Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
Happy Customer
Great service as always. Friendly and knowledgeable staff

Hi Laniece,
We are very happy you always have great service and our Titan Team is friendly and helpful. Thank you for your business. Have a wonderful weekend.

CI
Charles I.
Jaguar XJ
04/19/2018
Staff members and customer service
Had an family emergency and needed service that day, they made it happen.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/20/2018

Hi Charles,
We are very happy we could help you during a difficult time. We hope the situation improves and you and your family will be well again soon.

Rachel H.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/11/2018
Quick customer service
I got into an accident on a weekend and Titan was able to get my into the shop on Monday to check it out and see if there were any issues, which means a lot when you only have one vehicle to get to work. They are always very honest about all the issues and don't just try to sell you on items you really don't need and let you know all the options you have. Great shop to get car work done!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/19/2018

Hi Rachel,
We hope you're feeling alright after your accident. So happy our Titan Team could get you in quickly and look your car over for damage.

LR
Lee R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/02/2018
Awesome friendly service
This was my second encounter at Titan and once again the service was excellent and the staff was professional and friendly. LeeAnn
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/05/2018

Hi LeeAnn,
We are so happy our Titan Team gave you great service. Thank you very much for your business.

keith s.
04/02/2018
A/C repair
I had my A/C unit replaced at the Jefferson Davis Hwy location in Chester. Before I left the shop I noticed the unit was very loud and when I opened the hood of my truck, I found the A/C unit was not mount back to the truck. The unit was being held up by the lines and hoses.
I made the gentleman at the counter aware of the issue and they make corrections. The unit is still louder that the old unit. Very concerned about the quality of work. I will not be returning. The two gentleman at the counter are very nice and willing to help.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 04/05/2018

Hi Keith,
We are terribly sorry that you experienced issues with your service. We're glad to know our Titan Team was pleasant and attempted to fix the problem. If your A/C unit is not working properly we want to correct the problem.

TC
Thomas C.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/21/2018
Awesome!
Always helpful and willing to find the best options to save you the most!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 03/22/2018

Hi Thomas,
We are so happy our Titan Team, Vic and Cory always give you great service. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful evening.