Jay K.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/07/2018
Fantastic Service!!!
I wish that I would have found this place years ago. Great staff, great prices, and they are very thorough in explaining what is being done and what is needed with your vehicle!!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 11/10/2018

Hi Jay,
We are so glad you found us! Thank you for choosing Titan Auto for your vehicle care. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Marjorie H.
Hopewell, VA
Buick Century
11/06/2018
Great Honest place!
Service is always Great. Staff is very professional and kind. Recommend Titan to everyone I know!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 11/10/2018

Hi Marjorie,
We appreciate you being one of our loyal customers. Thank you for referring friends and family to us for service. Your recommendation is the best compliment you can give us. Have a wonderful day.

RV
Richard V.
Hopewell, VA
Chrysler Sebring
10/17/2018
Great Job
Only had a state inspection and windshield wipers installed but only took 15minutes but had a vey good discussion about my future car car
Thanks
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/30/2018

Hi Richard,
Thank you choosing us for your state inspection. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with future car care. Have a great day.

CG
Carolyn G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/16/2018
fast service
very nice people
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you very much for your 5 stars and kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day.

Jamie H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2018
Great recommendation!
Work done on my car was exactly on point at a very reasonable price.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Jamie,
We are very happy you had a great experience with Vic and Damion. Thank you for trusting us with your car. We look forward to helping you with your future car care.

VS
Virnalisa / Miguel S.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/07/2018
Timing belt change
The entire staff is awesome friendly and willing to work with you. Love them
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Virnalisa and Miquel,
We are very happy to hear our Titan Team was so easy to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. And we also appreciate you taking the time to also share your experience in a Google review. Have a great afternoon.

DT
Dennis T.
Chesterfield, VA
10/06/2018
Customer oriented
Good work at reasonable cost.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Dennis,
We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and thank you for your business. It's good to know our Titan Team treated you well. Have a great day.

Corey W.
10/02/2018
It's not great at all.
They're nice and clean.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 10/02/2018

Hi Corey,
Thank you for your business. However we are a bit confused by your review and feedback. We appreciate you saying we are "nice and clean". What did you mean by "Its not great at all."? We are hoping there was a typo and if so would like to ask you to correct it. Customer reviews are very important to us and we take each one seriously. Thank you.

James W.
09/24/2018
Completely dissatisfied
Unfortunately Titan has lost a customer with me. I've take my vehicle in twice for an alignment which initially came out good but apparently they don't know how to tighten a bolt so it doesn't come loose. The third and las time I went I took it for an oil change. I didn't authorize anyone to do a complete overlook of my vehicle they found $1400+ worth of repairs including my breaks which I just recently had replaced within the last year. Now my car has all kinds of new issues it didn't have before I took it there. They will never get my business again. The staff was friendly but they weren't very knowledgable and they tried to cheat me. I asked for an oil change not a 2 hour maintenance inspection. I will never go there again. Stay away!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 09/25/2018

Hi James,
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with us. Addressing the concerns you have listed beginning with your alignment. The alignment was done almost 12 months ago. Your brakes were found to be extremely worn. As a reputable automotive repair shop we make our customers safety a priority. We inspect every vehicle that we see for important maintenance and safety issues. Your vehicle is almost 20 years old and has many maintenance issues as would be expected for its age. The only service you purchased was an oil change. Our recommendations are simply that recommendations it is up to you as to how you want to care for your vehicle. Our staff in no way was dishonest with you. Your appointment was at 11:30am and you checked out around 12:30pm so you were here about 60 minutes.

RJ
Robert G/Lori J.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/21/2018
excellent work
We always take our cars here for repair , inspection . always a good job and I've had staff go the extra mile in teaching me about my newer car

AD
Angie D.
09/20/2018
Body sweat left in vehicle
The technician that did the work left the driver seat wet from sweat and on the console there was an arm print from sweat and dirt.
The work was done efficiently.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Angie,
We are very sorry to hear our technician left your vehicle dirty. We hope the vehicle detail we are providing will fix the problem. Again please accept our apology and let us know if the detailing was enough to clearn your vehicle. Have a great weekend.

Jim H.
Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2018
Tire Purchase
Very professional, informative and courteous inside team and mechanic! They took me in an hour earlier than my scheduled appointment and had my vehicle ready within an hour. Both price and service were excellent! This was my first visit to Titan, but I will be back!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Jim,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are so happy you will be back for more vehicle care. We appreciate your business and trust in us. Have a great weekend.

Tameka M.
09/14/2018
They were very honest and courteous
Although I got a rejection sticker. I was glad they were honest it probably saved my life.. My vehicle had serious issues.

Hi Tameka,
It's not a happy day to get a rejection sticker but the annual Virginia safety inspection does save lives and keeps us safe on the roads. We are very glad to hear our Titan Team was able to find the vehicle issues that may have put you in danger. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle care.

SF
Serge F.
Baltimore, MD
Volvo XC60
Customer service
Outstanding customer service

Hi Serge,
Outstanding customer service is what we aim for and we are very happy to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for your business.

CR
Chad/Jesica R.
Time is money!
My appointment was 3 pm. I promptly arrived at 3:05 and my vehicle was taken back, inspected, and I was on my way in no time. If you keep your maintenance up to date, you should be able to pass inspection every time! Thanks Titan!!
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks Chad! We are so happy our Titan Team was able to provide quick service so you could get back on the road and about your day. We appreciate your business and the 5 stars. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

HR
Haleh R.
Alexandria, VA
Porsche Boxster
09/13/2018
Staff, primarily Vic and the man who performed the vehicle inspection, have excellent customer service skills. They gave a detailed explanation for recommended repairs and promptly provided an estimate of associated costs. I would highly recommend Titan Auto and Tire to anyone seeking services for their vehicle.

Hi Haleh,
We are very happy you recieved excellent service from our Titan Team and especially Vic. Thank you for recommending us to your friends. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Mike L W.
Scion FR-S
09/08/2018
Great place! I’ll be back!!
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I especially liked the online digital report with pictures. I will be bringing in my other two vehicles for service in the future.

Hi Mike,
We are glad you had a great experience with our Titan Team and like our new digital inspection. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle care.

FP
Frank P.
Sutherland, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/06/2018
Service was great and very professional. Nice clean and comfortable waiting area.

Hi Frank,
We are very happy to hear you recieved great and professional service from our Titan Team. Also we are glad to know you enjoyed our waiting area. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

RD
Rick D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/06/2018
Totally honest
Thank you... I thought I needed rear brakes, all I needed was a cleaning and adjustment.... some companies would've just done the replacement, thank you for saving me $$$...rick dagenais

Hi Rick,
We are so glad your chose us for your vehicle care and it's wonderful to know our Titan Team gave you great service and saved you money on your brakes. We appreciate your business.

JE
Jordan E.
Volvo S40
07/09/2018
Great work
Not the cheapest in Towne, but they're honest and good at what they do.
Butch & K. from Titan Auto & Tire - South Chesterfield responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Jordan,
We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle care. Yes you are correct we are not the cheapest in town but we are the best! Your safety is our highest priority so we employ the best techs and use high quality parts in all of our services. Have a great weekend.