LISA B.
Petersburg, VA
Kia Sportage
04/24/2019
Great service and staff
I just recently had an inspection and front brakes here. They are great at diagnostics and getting the job done quickly and efficently. I worked with Billy while I was there he was knowlegable and. helpful. He answered any questions I had and was able to give a fair price for the front brake job I needed. I have also had regular maintenance done here like oil changes and tire replacement.. They always do a great job and all their staff is knowledge friendly and helpful.

DICK P.
Audi Q5
04/19/2019
The service Bay is very neat and clean. The guys started on time and completed everything to our complete satisfaction
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again!

KP
Karen P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Karen said she was totally satisfied with her service. The work was good.

Thanks so much for your review!

TG
TERESA G.
Moseley, VA
04/15/2019
Good People
I've used this shop 🚘 for over 25 yrs and not once have they done me wrong in anyway❗.....So if your lookin for a good honest and trustworthy place to carry your 🔧vehicle.🔧...this would be it!! Thanks Hancocks. Automotive.....Your honesty is so appreciated!! ☺
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Teresa,  we appreciate your kind words about our work on your vehicle and want to thank you for the recommendation.  Thank you, thank you!!!

Jiyoung S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Jiyoung said the business did not let her wait for a long time. Right away, they went to work on her vehicle and explained the problems and how they would tackle them.

Jiyoung, we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and appreciate you taking the time to give us a recommendation.  Thank you.

KA
KEVIN A.
Prince George, VA
Nissan Sentra
04/13/2019
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Kevin,  we appreciate you taking the time to give us a great recommendation.  We are very happy that you were pleased with the service on your Sentra.  Thank you for your business.

JUDY M.
04/12/2019
Integrity
Great customer service from all. Clean and welcoming waiting area. Knowledgeable staff; honest; patient; always willing to explain what needs to be done in a way that you can understand. Employees Volunteer relevant information. Obvious that all employees have integrity and want to do what is right for the customer.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/13/2019

Judy we are glad to hear your praise and see your glowing recommendation for the work we did on your Honda Pilot.  We strive to keep our customers informed about the maintenance on their vehicles and help them navigate through it.

KURT M.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/11/2019
Always solid service, upfront and clear with recommendations for my vehicle needs
I've been having my vehicle service taken care of at Hancock Auto for over a decade now and am very pleased with the service I have received each and every time. I know I can trust any service or work needed recommendations, each time they have explained why I should have a service completed, the pro's and cons and also whether I could/should delay service on items. It's difficult to find service locations that still keep the customer in mind first rather than just arbitrarily adding unneeded services to pump up an invoice. If you've never given this place a chance to earn your business too, you should.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Kurt,  thank you so much for your words, we are pleased that you are continuously happy with the service you receive from us.  Your recommendation is greatly appreciated also.

TK
Tom K.
Chester, VA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he was satisfied.

DONNA H.
04/10/2019
Wonderful service.

Thank you Donna for your recommendation and we are glad you were happy with your service on your Jeep and hope you continue to come see us.

RICK C.
04/04/2019
I am now a regular customer at Hancock's Automotive . They always give me fast . fair and friendly service on my 15 year old truck . I don't worry about them putting something on it that it doesn't need . They just did brakes all the way around . I still had the factory front disc pads , at 155,000 miles . The brakes are so much better now .
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Rick for your glowing review and recommendation.  We are very pleased that you are happy with the work we did on your Sierra.

SK
SCOTT K.
04/02/2019
Quality brake work
The technician fully diagnosed and repaired the issue. I am very pleased with the work.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Scott, We appreciate your kind words and we are very please that you are satisfied with the brake work we did on your Corolla.

HG
HOLLY G.
Hyundai Veracruz
04/02/2019
Customer Service is outstanding
I love Hancocks because I can trust the employees and mechanics. Billie has always been honest and up front with what repairs or preventative mantenience needs to be done on my family's vehicles.

Dean has really come through for my family when vehicles have broken down. I would recommend Hancocks to anyon that ask!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/03/2019

Holly,  we appreciate your review and recommendation and we are glad you and your family are happy with our work.  Thank you!

BV
BRAD V.
03/23/2019
Very thoughtful!
When I was not going to make it to the shop before closing to get my vehicle they offered to stay late and wait for me! I ended up getting my father to pick the key up on time so that didn’t have to happen. I thought that simply offering to give time up on their Saturday in order to make mine easier was really nice. Also you can make appointments online which is really nice. Highly recommend.

Chester, VA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/17/2019
Good job
They were honest and speedy. Did good work on my car
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Troy,  We are pleased to hear you are happy with the work done on your Cadillac.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reivew and recommendation.

WD
WINNIE D.
Continuous good service,
Superb service and courteous staff. Sorry I missed saying hi to Dean.

Ms Winnie, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review and recommendation.  We appreciate your kind words.  Dean says hi!

WW
WILLIE W.
03/15/2019
Excellent customer service. Your vehicle is serviced and repaired in a timely manner. Thanks for your efficiency!!!

Thank you for your kind review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do it.  We are happy that you are pleased with our service

PG
PATRICIA G.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
Good service. Clean facility
Good service.They kept me informed during the process.

Patricia,  Thank you for taking time to give us a review and rate us.  We are happy you are pleased with the work we did on your Lexus and how you were treated.

CHANTAL C.
Midlothian, VA
03/14/2019
always courteous, competitively priced, great service
In general, I have had a number of great experiences with them. They are always extremely courteous, competitively priced on a number of items and services, and I personally love that I can schedule visits via email. I work nights, and it is easy to let service items fall through the cracks, but this helps me a ton. Then they just send me an email confirming what I requested or if any adjustment needs to made, they let me know as well.

I'd recommend them to anyone.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Chantal, thank you for your great recommendation and your kind words, we really appreciate them both.

Alex M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Alex said that the place did really well on his behalf and they were kind.