TOM M.
Toyota Sequoia
10/11/2019
As Always
Hancocks service was as always.... timely, efficient, informative, fairly priced and a pleasure to do business with. That is why I continue to go back. Not to mention the cleanest automotive shop I've ever seen!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

We love hearing that! Thanks Tom! Come see us again soon!

WW
Wade W.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Wade said the staff did the job promptly and it was done right.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us! Come see us again!

CAT W.
Lexus GX 470
10/04/2019
Love these people!
The guys in the shop are amazing, they have the most honest, trustworthy service advisor around, and nobody treats you better than Debbie at the front counter!

Thanks for the great review!

TW
Terry W.
Newport News, VA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the customer service was over the top.

Thank you Terry! We love hearing that! Come back and see us again!

WR
Wendell R.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Wendell said this facility is absolutely great.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for your fantastic review! It was a pleasure to service your Camaro! Come back and see us again!

NC
Nate C.
Nissan Xterra
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the staff was very responsive and took the time to look at the problem with his vehicle. The technician talked to him and explained what he found and gave him his opinion. Chris had excellent customer service and he appreciated his assistance.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 09/24/2019

Nate,  thank you for taking your time to leave us a great review and recommendation.  We are please that you were satisfied with the service you received and hopefully you will continue to come to us for your automotive needs.

Thanks,

PC
PAM C.
Midlothian, VA
09/19/2019
Very friendly and professional service.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the great review, and for trusting us to take care of your Ford! We look forward to servicing it in the future!

JJ
JOE J.
09/17/2019
Vehicle Service
Great - as always!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks Joe! Always a pleasure to see you!

EV
EDWARD V.
09/16/2019
Great customer service. Great advises and great job!
They take care of you and the car. Provide great advise and recommendations. Work is great fast and very detailed.

Thanks for your review! We are very pleased that you're happy with your service!

CP
Charles P.
VA
Toyota T100
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the place is a very well business. Their customer service was great. They brought him back home. When the vehicle was completed, they brought it home to him.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

We thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review and a great recommendation.  We are pleased that you are happy with the service you received.

Sharon M.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said that she had no problems with them.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 09/07/2019

Thanks Sharon! We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

08/30/2019
Inspection
I love the fact that you were able to fit me in at the last minute for the state inspection that was do by the end of the month.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

We are glad that we were able to get you in so that you didn't miss the deadline at the end of the month.  Hopefully you will keep us in mind for other needs with your vehicle.  Thank you for taking the time to give us great review and recommendation!

RONNIE H.
Lincoln MKZ
08/29/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Hancock has always done an excellent job of what I asked them to. They usually finish earlier than I expected. But more than that I appreciate their suggestions as to what and when I need to do something I didn’t ask for. So far everything Dean suggested I needed to do and I chose to wait, I was wrong and he was right! I learned to be a better listener and to trust his advice.

Ronnie, we are so appreciate of great review and recommendation you gave us.  We are glad we have been able to help you will all your vehicle maintenance and we are happy that you give us the credit for teaching you to be a better listener.

Chevrolet Cobalt
08/25/2019
Auto Inspection
I took my car to Hancock's for inspection last week. The repairs were anticipated and there were no real surprises. They got my car fixed promptly, and to my satisfaction. But best of all, Mr. Hancock was kind enough to personally give me a ride home and pick me up when repairs were finished. I don't live far away from the route 10 shop but it was tooo far to walk. They have been goodo to my family for many years.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

James, thank you for the review and recommendation.  Giving rides to customers is a service we offer when we have the staff to do so.  We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your vehicle maintenance.

Jan S.
Midlothian, VA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Jan said the service and the price were good.

Jan, we thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommendation.  We appreciate your business and hope you continue to use our shop for your maintenance needs.

Thanks,

CAT W.
Lexus GX 470
08/19/2019
Treated like family.
My family has been trusting our cars to Hancock's Service Center for over 20 years, and Hancock's Automotive since they opened. This place treats you like one of their own. The lobby is clean and comfortable, the mechanics are trustworthy, and no one tries to sell you services you don't need.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Cat, thank you for the great recommendation and review.  We truly appreciate your business and we're glad that you trust us for your vehicle maintenance needs.

MIKE M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
08/19/2019
Last minute!
You all were great last minute just before you all closed you came and towed me in and gave me a ride home. With the work that had to be done did not expect the prompt service that I got.
Every one was very polite and good natured. Thank you for getting me done so quickly .

Mike, we are glad we were able to help you when needed.  We are very please that you are happy with the turn around time with the work that had to be done to your vehicle.  Hopefully you will continue to use us for all your vehicle maintenance needs.

Josh H.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the service provided by this business was very efficient.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Josh, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us an awesome recommendation and review.  We really appreciate it.

KT
Katherine T.
Lincoln Town Car
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Katherine said they are great and do everything she asks them. She said they were honest and very nice.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you! We are looking forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

TG
TINA G.
GMC Terrain
08/04/2019
Continued Service
I have been going to Chris at Hancocks for some years now. Hancocks has worked on all my vehicles and my family and they continue to be professional and prices are reasonable. I will continue to use them as long as I will be driving any vehicle.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Tina,  we appreciate the glowing review and recommendation.  It means alot that our customers appreciate what we do.