KEVIN M.
Honda Civic Si
11/06/2019
Local,Friendly, efficient,
Feel really lucky to have Hancock's nearby. After being in the repair business for forty years and working for a family owned shop, I can appreciate how things are done and run. Have always promptly called with issues or input, ready when stated, and it's clear by the cars stored up front, they have a true passion for automobiles.
Kevin M
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you! We're happy you are pleased with the service you received!

CV
Claudio V.
Hopewell, VA
Kia Sorento
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Claudio said the service provided by this business was quick. She also said the front staff didn't seem too excited. She said when she denied additional service the staff member walked away before she could finish her sentence. She said her children could not watch the television because it was on the news channel.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and will address these issues with our staff.

Chester, VA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/17/2019
Good job
They were honest and speedy. Did good work on my car
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Troy,  We are pleased to hear you are happy with the work done on your Cadillac.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reivew and recommendation.

PG
PATRICIA G.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
03/15/2019
Good service. Clean facility
Good service.They kept me informed during the process.

Patricia,  Thank you for taking time to give us a review and rate us.  We are happy you are pleased with the work we did on your Lexus and how you were treated.

Josh S.
Aylett, VA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend the business for service.

HM
Howard M.
Virginia
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Howard said the employees tried to sell more work than he needed. The service was done well.

MICHELLE B.
12/12/2018
Satisfied Customer
I so appreciate the service that I receive when I bring in my car for repairs. They are honest and the mechanics are efficient and do not nickle and dime me for any little thing. I am so glad that I got connected with Hancock Automotive.

MK
Melvin K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said he would recommend this business for service.

WA
WILLIAM/CLAIRE A.
Dodge Dakota
11/07/2018
Truck Repair
I have been doing busines with Hancock Auto Service for 20 years. They are alway prompt and efficient. Always reliable and gives cost before performing work.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your continued business and we appreciate your recommendation.  We value our customers.

Debbie Spanglger

Benjamin M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said everything went really well and he really appreciated all of the work that was done. One of the repairs that was done was a leaky valve on his tire, and it's leaking again.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to recommend us and your kind words.  Sorry to hear the tire is leaking again, please bring it back in and let us take a look at it again.

Debbie Spanglger

10/22/2018
Professional, knowledgeable, helpful
I find the entire staff to be very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and, efficient. They listened to me and made recommendations based on what would be the most cost effective and best value for my dollars. There's no pressure to purchase the most expensive products. The shop is also immaculate. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they close at 5 on Fridays which makes it difficult for those who work until 5 and cannot leave earlier. I highly recommend this shop and refer friends often
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and high praise for our shop, it is greatly appreciated.

HG
Heather G.
Chesterfield, VA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Heather said she was very happy with her service. The employees were knowledgeable. They provided good customer service. They provided clean service. One employees attitude was off putting.

EO
Eseose O.
Petersburg, VA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Eseose said this was a pretty good experience overall for him. It took a bit longer than expected.

CQ
CHRIS Q.
06/11/2018
they fix it mite take a wail and some money
i like the owner he is such a nice guy .and he works with you to get the job done right thats why i go back and all the staff are good to

RICK C.
Chesterfield, VA
05/01/2018
Replaced Water Pump
I took my truck in because antifreeze was pouring out of the water pump . They fixed it that day and gave me a ride home and picked me back up . I really appreciated that , because I thought I was going to have to leave my truck over night because I could not get a ride up there until after they closed and that is the only vehicle I have and it was a Friday night and I was out of beer .

I took one star off because as I was writing my check ( yes I am old and old fashioned ) the female half of the ownership saw me writing a check and yelled across the room " he is writing a check , make sure you write his drivers license number down on the check " . My drivers license number is printed on all of my checks and I have been doing business with them for a few years , so this rubbed me the wrong way . The counter people should already know how to handle a check and if they do not , she should have pulled him aside and told him instead of shouting it across the room . It made me feel like a thief . Also I didn't think the diagnosis charge was justified in this case , when the leak was that obvious , you could see where it was coming from . It was leaking like pouring water out of a boot .

I really appreciated the rides and fast service .
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 05/03/2018

Mr. Capel,
We appreciate your business and your feed back.