JERRY M.
11/19/2020
Professional attitudes and skills
Well done.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/21/2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you are satisfied with our service!

Volkswagen CC
11/17/2020
same day state inspection
vehicle passed state inspection.
service tech reviewed service interval items.
front desk staff polite.

Thank you for the review! Come see us again!

JOAN W.
Amelia Court House, VA
Buick Lucerne
11/17/2020
They always go the extra mile.
They know what they are doing. They know and understand your car. I have been to them twice since September, 2020. September had State Inspection. October, had a service light come up. They went in and had to go to some extreme to get to problem. They solved the problem. I have not seen the light anymore. They explained to me what the problem was and the extinct they had to go to to get to the problem.
I highly recommend them for anything.

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear our technicians were able to solve the issue on your Buick!

DWIGHT B.
Nissan Sentra
11/05/2020
My 1 stop
Great car care,explains what needs to be completely and why.But even better is the customer service, wonderful staff just good people

Thank you so much for the great review! We'll let our service desk know what a great job they did!

RICKY G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/05/2020
A friend's business.
Called in for a tire issue and they worked me in their day.

Thanks for leaving us a review! Come see us again!

MICHELLE S.
Great service!!!
Hancock’s provides thorough service. My son’s car required more work than I expected, but each team member was professional and explained everything needed. This group is fabulous!!! Thank you for all you do!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you trusting us with your son's Subaru!

WH
WES H.
11/04/2020
They got the job done. Profesionally.
Professionally. Very Curtious kept me informed on progress. Professional job. Very informed. Reasonable price.

Thank you for bringing your Explorer to us! We're happy to hear you had a great visit!

CYNDI S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/04/2020
I've been here for my inspections and took my sons truck in for some suspension jobs. Always excellent and timely service.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the great review! Come see us again!

KARLA S.
Toyota Matrix
10/31/2020
New (used) Car
My daughter bought her first car and Hancock is the place I trusted to make sure it was a safe used car. They were so supportive, encouraging and thorough.

Thank you so much for trusting us with your daughter's safety! We're looking forward to taking care of her Matrix in the future!

RA
RENA A.
10/28/2020
Fast service
Hancock's is clean efficient and fast. I called in the morning was able to get an inspection appointment during my lunch hour and was out in about 30 minutes on my back to work. One other thing I appreciate about this business is there is never any pressure to sell products or services
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your Altima! Come see us again!

GP
GEORGE P.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/28/2020
I moved to Chesterfield 5byrs ago. You are the only straight shooter that I have found for auto repairs.
Great and dependable service . Reasonable prices

Thank you! We're glad you found us!

EJ
ERIK J.
10/27/2020
Honesty
I have used Handcocks for years. They are honest and they fix it right and stand behind their work. Quick turn around time. Facilities are the cleanest.

Thanks so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again!

TR
TRISH R.
Powhatan, VA
10/23/2020
State inspection
Friendly people, Great service and quick. Highly recommend
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your Malibu! Come see us again!

10/20/2020
Great service as always! Every time I drive my car away, I swear it rides smoother!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/21/2020

We're happy to hear that! Thanks for the review!

EV
EDWARD V.
10/20/2020
Amazing
Fast, friendly and clean. Always have recommendations and or advises .. very good people!!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to servicing your Mazda again!