WY
WILLIAM Y.
Cadillac DeVille
12/12/2019
Owned and operated by great people
I am dealing with the third generation of Hancocks who have serviced and repaired my vehicles. I have always received great service by people who make me feel my business is the most important thing they have to do that day. Their ability to employ and retain good mechanics gives me the confidence that my vehicle will be returned to me as I would expect. The few times a glitch has occurred over the last 45 plus years, the problem has been resolved immediately. And their customer service ladies make you feel equally important each time you visit, whether to purchase gas (at the Meadowbrook location) or schedule service work.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review and for trusting us with your cars! We look forward to seeing you again!

Cat

CP
Charles P.
Toyota T100
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did a wonderful job. They do a good job every time. He dropped his vehicle off and went to take flowers to his wife's grave and by the time he got back, they had it ready.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your kind review, and we are so very sorry for your loss. The entire Hancock family sends their condolences!

Cat

Don L.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Don said it took a very long time for what seemed to him a simple task.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for your comment!
Customer was taken in for service with no appointment and had to be fit in between other scheduled customers, causing him to wait 30 minutes . This is something we try to avoid as taking unscheduled work oftentimes ends with all customers waiting longer than we would like, such as happened here. We strive to service each vehicle as quickly as possible, and always appreciate feedback!

Catherine
Customer Service Representative

AK
Ana and Markus K.
12/03/2019
Seems honest and great appointment times - have transportation too
My son Markus and I have been taking our truck and car there for a couple of years now. We do recommend them. There are lots of scammers out there. Here, they seem to be honest and even offer to drive you home - within a certain distance, of course.
Prices are pretty good according to the market. They will not push you to purchase services unless it is necessary.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We look forward to seeing y'all again!

MIKE M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/24/2019
Last minute!
very pleased with the service. the people up front were very nice. was surprised and pleased with having my windows cleaned thank you keep up the good work
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you! We always look forward to having you in! Take care!

KG
KIM G.
11/22/2019
Extremely helpful
I went in for an oil change, was told that my license plate lights were out...I NEVER would have known until pulled over by the police. Ticket avoided!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to continuing to take care of your vehicle!

JOSEPH W.
Nissan cube
11/20/2019
Convenient and friendly
It’s a friendly Clean environment
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks for your review! We strive to keep our showroom clean and our staff welcoming, and love hearing feedback on both. Come see us again!

RL
Richard L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend the business to others. His father has been taking his vehicle there for awhile.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you! We look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

Jan S.
Midlothian, VA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jan said it was great service and they did the job right.

Thank you! Always a pleasure to see ya'll!

GM
Gerry M.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the employees are good people who do good work and he enjoys taking his vehicles there.

Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicles! Come see us again soon!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/10/2019
I took my mother's car in to have brakes replaced. The job was done well, and a lot less expensively than anticipated. The ladies at the counter were very friendly and pleasant to deal with!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you! Come see us again soon!

JJ
JOE J.
Ford Edge
11/07/2019
Car Issue
As always, service was quick and efficient. Thanks for the great work!

Thanks for leaving us a review! We always look forward to seeing you!

KEVIN M.
Honda Civic Si
11/06/2019
Local,Friendly, efficient,
Feel really lucky to have Hancock's nearby. After being in the repair business for forty years and working for a family owned shop, I can appreciate how things are done and run. Have always promptly called with issues or input, ready when stated, and it's clear by the cars stored up front, they have a true passion for automobiles.
Kevin M

Thank you! We're happy you are pleased with the service you received!

CAT W.
Lexus GX 470
11/03/2019
Always there when I need them!
My old battery finally died, and the owner and his son came out right away to get it started for me. Once I was at the shop their amazing service writer got my new battery in without any trouble on my part. These are the finest people you could ever take your car to!

We appreciate your feedback!

10/29/2019
Great place
Great professional and very attentive place. Provides good feedback on your car and what’s the best thing to do and best prices.

Thank you for the review! We always look forward to seeing you!

10/28/2019
Honesty and professionalism
I came in for a state inspection without an appointment. The mechanic came out and very honestly explained what my vehicle needed and gave recommendation. There was no pressure to have anything done to drive up cost.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

TOM M.
Toyota Sequoia
10/11/2019
As Always
Hancocks service was as always.... timely, efficient, informative, fairly priced and a pleasure to do business with. That is why I continue to go back. Not to mention the cleanest automotive shop I've ever seen!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

We love hearing that! Thanks Tom! Come see us again soon!

WW
Wade W.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Wade said the staff did the job promptly and it was done right.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us! Come see us again!

CAT W.
Lexus GX 470
10/04/2019
Love these people!
The guys in the shop are amazing, they have the most honest, trustworthy service advisor around, and nobody treats you better than Debbie at the front counter!

Thanks for the great review!

TW
Terry W.
Newport News, VA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the customer service was over the top.

Thank you Terry! We love hearing that! Come back and see us again!