RAY M.
02/14/2019
Smog Check
Friendly service. No hidden charges like some of the other Smog check places try to sneak on you after the fact. Will use again!

JIM M.
02/04/2019
Maintenance of our vehicles
As always we have brought our vehicles in for service and maintenance to TNT automotive the service is top quality and the vehicles were promised on time Been with these guys since the beginning always friendly and very knowledgeable in every aspect of car repair thanks again guys see you next time
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks Jim to you and your family for your great loyality.

JERRY W.
01/29/2019
Polite and efficient

ROB C.
Mazda MPV
01/25/2019
Always accurate repairs
TNT Automotive personnel are always friendly, fast and fair-priced.

Thanks Again Rob.

BP
BRUCE P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/23/2019
We recommend TNT to all friends and family. It’s nice to know that we have a trustworthy mechanic to bring our cars and receive great service.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for the great comments.

DF
DIRK F.
01/21/2019
Part cost more than retail?
I was referred to TNT from a friend. I was quoted $396 to replace a starter. I thought that was high and said so. I thought maybe prices have gone up quite a bit since the last time that I had a starter replaced. Went and ok'd since I was busy, but later I did a quick check online and the same part is available through local O'Reilly auto parts for $150, and per the invoice I was charged $283 for the part. That is 88% above the purchase price. not good.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

Sorry you were unhappy with our pricing.  There are differant costs for a five speed or automatic i believe the price you saw was with a five speed transmission. Also i gave you a $20.00 discount on the Starter wich is reflected on the invoice. We always appreciate new costomers who come to us we hope to be able to help you again Thank You Todd

PB
PENNY B.
01/12/2019
Honest
Once again TNT found my latest leak and fixed it. My garage is once again an oil free zone.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you, Penny.

AC
ANTONIO C.
01/05/2019
Smog Check
My car needed to be smogged before I could register it on February. I called ahead to TNT and asked when they could take me. Todd, the owner, said to come in anytime Friday. I came in at 2 pm and went into the office and had a cup of coffee and a pretzel. By 2:30, the Smog check was done, and I was all set. This is the kind of excellent service that I have gotten used to with TNT. And on top of that, they charge quite fairly.

Antonio, your great.

KV
KEVIN V.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/03/2019
Incredible service!
Todd and his crew at TNT went above the call of duty to sort out my supercharged Harley f150. They worked with my extended warranty company and with Saleen to get my supercharger rebuilt. TNT took on this job when all the ford dealers in the area declined to work on a truck they sold. I highly recommend TNT if you need an honest, excellent mechanic.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for everything Kevin.

LAWRENCE B.
01/02/2019
vehicle smog check
The service was efficient and handled without any complications. The individual who took in our request and managed the paperwork and billing was pleasant, respectful and competent. I was confident he knew what he was doing.

HR
HIRAM R.
Oxnard, CA
Nissan Versa
12/31/2018
Oil change and strut replacement
This is the second time I have taken my auto to TNT. It was time for my oil change but was also advised during my previous visit that my back struts needed to be changed ASAP. Once my car was at the shop, Todd called again to remind me of the necessary maintenance needed. I really appreciated the fact that he gave me the same quote as my previous visit. Overall, the car rides a lot smoother and he was able to tighten up by serpentine belt for free which was also making a noise. Very honest and trustworthy service once again. Thank you Todd.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for the kind words, Hiram

TIFFANI S.
Dodge Caliber
12/22/2018
Best mechanic in Camarillo
I took my car in again for service with a throttle issue. Todd & his trusty mechanic staff are so trustworthy, friendly and they always let you know what’s going on without trying to give you the hard sell on something you don’t need. They are friendly, professional, patient & courteous. So glad I found them! A godsend!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you, Tiffany great to have you as a customer.

MEGAN G.
12/13/2018
Best Service!
TNT is the most honest automotive shop I have ever dealt with. They don't try to oversell, overcharge and they get you in and out in a timely manner. I recommend this business very highly!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for the kind words Megan.

PB
PENNY B.
12/12/2018
Honest
My car was diagnosed very quickly. I was called and given an estimate for the work. I thought the price was fair given the amount of time needed. I felt that it was thoroughly checked and the job was done right. Very well organized small shop. They were recommended to me and I would gladly pass on that recommendation to friends.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You, Penny we appreciate you choosing us.

RD
RANDY D.
12/11/2018
Best customer service around. My car loves TNT automotive.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks again, Randy always appreciate your business.

SHANA W.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
12/07/2018
Great Service and speedy repair.
Best service ever. They provide a ride home and pickup and speedy repairs. I have been a customer for a few years and wouldn't consider anyone else.
Shana Wolter

Thank You, Shana.

MICHAEL M.
Volkswagen GTI
12/05/2018
Service was great, everything was explained, felt very honest. Would recommend to everyone!
Outstanding service, the explanation of what was wrong and what was needed to fix it. I appreciated that they looked at my spark plugs and told me that I had low end spark plugs and recommended better plugs. They are honest and trustworthy. I would recommend my friends, family and everyone I know to go there.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Michael for the very nice comments.

KY
KEVIN Y.
12/03/2018
Fast, friendly, reliable service
TNT always cares about you and your vehicle. The mechanics are thorough and professional and the customer service is great, honest and trustworthy.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for the nice comments Kevin.

NM
NATALIE M.
11/30/2018
Good honest service
I feel that my car is in good hands. Knowledgeable mechanics and friendly servicy

Thanks Natalie.

PK
PETER K.
Newbury Park, CA
Lincoln Mark VII
11/28/2018
Great job on my A/C TNT!
Thanks for getting my old (1988 Lincoln) delapitated and unused for years A/C converted to R134, charged, leak free, and blowing frosty cold. I wasn't sure it could be done but you did it for less than I imagined. Much appreciated. Pete