PB
PENNY B.
07/14/2018
Reliable
Well organized business, honest and fast. Fair pricing and good work
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Penny!

06/28/2018
Great Work
I really appreciated the honesty and detailed information TNT Auto provided. They really kept me informed along the way. In my case they really went above and beyond, because even though it may have been a relatively simple fix for them, it didn't go with out complications and TNT Auto SAVED me a lot of frustration/heartache and money.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for giving us a chance Torre.

BG
BASIL G.
Oxnard, CA
Acura TSX
06/14/2018
Reasonable rates, great customer service.
Todd explains clearly what they find and recommends options at a reasonable price.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Thanks Basil great doiing business with you.

MT
MONICA T.
Somis, CA
06/07/2018
Fabulous Service
My Ford Explorer needed an oil change and I did not want to drop if off at the dealers and wait for hours. This was a perfect alternative. TNT is affordable, and friendly and less than an hour. I have a new place that I intend to use for all of my future car needs. Thank you Todd!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks Monica, We appreciate the oppertunity to help you.

ROCKY M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/12/2018
Honest fast service!
They identified the problem with my car and when it was more than I thought it was they gave me a discount to help with the cost. Prompt service. I will definitely return!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Rocky, see you next time

JIM M.
05/11/2018
Maintenance and service
Service is great as always The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable The only place we take our cars and trucks. We have been since the very beginning. Thanks TNT for doing another superior great job.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Jim always great to help.

JERRY L.
05/03/2018
friendly and honest place to get you car repaired
First time there, had my alternator changed out in 1 hour, great job
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks, Jerry see you next time.

DEE R.
04/22/2018
Great place to take your car!!
TNT Automotive was wonderful to work with.
They explain everything, very patient and honest.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thanks Dee always great to see you.

BC
BRAD C.
Ford Expedition
04/14/2018
Made an appt. online, dropped off for 90,000 mile service/inspection, and car was done in a few hours. No hassles, just great service. Would definitely recommend.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks Brad nice to see you.

HR
HECTOR R.
Fillmore, CA
04/03/2018
Keep up the great work 👍
Mr.Bob is a great technician and our family appreciate this hard work and great knowledge.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you Hector see you next time.

RICK W.
Toyota Avalon
03/25/2018
Great service at a fair price
Brought our Avalon in for routine oil change service. Work completed in a professional manner and as promised.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thanks again Rick your business is greatly appreciated

KEVIN M.
03/21/2018
Outstanding!!!
I took my truck to Todd because the door handle mechanism broke and i was having to climb out the passenger door to get in/out. I got to TNT at 7:30 Monday morning and met Todd. They took care of the problem, repaired the door and latch by 3:00 that afternoon I had my truck back with a reasonable repair bill.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/22/2018

Thanks for the nice comments Kevin.

BK
BARBARA K.
Somis, CA
Pontiac G6
03/15/2018
Pontiac G6
I am always very pleased with your service and recommendations. I comfortably feel my vehicle and
therefore my safety,are in good hands.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/20/2018

Thanks again Barbara!

DANELLE M.
Ford Edge
03/12/2018
AWesome
Called on a Wednesday afternoon, he said bring it in now. Gave me a ride home. I needed brakes and rotors, an oil change and reprogramming of my heater/AC. He called me before noon the next day. All done. I could not believe it, most places would take at least 3-4 days. He got my car in and out in less than a day. Very impressed with the quick and efficient service and friendliness. I will definitely be bringing my car back when needed for service. i would definitely recommend TNT Automotive. In fact I told my son to make sure to take his car there. TNT Automotive is contracted with CARMAX for warranty repairs. AWESOME!!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/12/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words Danelle

DOMININICK D.
03/08/2018
oil change
Came for an oil change and to "scout" a new mechanic with an easy maintenance task. Nice experience, good people, not pushy, solid recommendations for how to keep my car running.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/12/2018

Thanks for the nice words Domininck.

DAWN H.
Ventura, CA
Kia Forte
03/05/2018
Honest and caring services
I felt important as a client. Todd is very thorough. I felt confident that everything was being done correctly.

Thanks Dawn,

BC
BRAD C.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/04/2018
My wife's vehicle was overdue for service and needed a complete check up. Todd was able to squeeze us in and inspect the vehicle in one day. Todd was very thorough and highlighted what would need service and what did need service. Integrity and honesty are very important to us and he displayed that throughout the process.

I would definitely recommend.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/05/2018

Thanks for the nice words Brad.

JACK C.
Toyota Avalon
03/02/2018
Excellent, professional service that happened on time, per my appointment... Even torqued the lug nuts to specifications during a tire rotation. I appreciate the care taken to do the job right and do a careful assesment of what my car needs to be in tip-top shape.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/05/2018

Thanks Jack, See you next time.

SP
STEPHANIE P.
02/25/2018
Awesome
Awesome service, great prices. Fixed my car the same day I called. Todd and the crew are great. Only place I’ll take my car.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 02/27/2018

Thanks for the great coments Stephanie.

BW
BRISA W.
Newbury Park, CA
Toyota Tundra
02/14/2018
Excellent service. Very honest owner who made me feel very informed.
An excellent experience. The owner is a good dude who really does want the best for his customers.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks for the nice words Brisa.