Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MEGAN G.
12/13/2018
Best Service!
TNT is the most honest automotive shop I have ever dealt with. They don't try to oversell, overcharge and they get you in and out in a timely manner. I recommend this business very highly!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for the kind words Megan.

PB
PENNY B.
12/12/2018
Honest
My car was diagnosed very quickly. I was called and given an estimate for the work. I thought the price was fair given the amount of time needed. I felt that it was thoroughly checked and the job was done right. Very well organized small shop. They were recommended to me and I would gladly pass on that recommendation to friends.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You, Penny we appreciate you choosing us.

RD
RANDY D.
12/11/2018
Best customer service around. My car loves TNT automotive.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks again, Randy always appreciate your business.

SHANA W.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
12/07/2018
Great Service and speedy repair.
Best service ever. They provide a ride home and pickup and speedy repairs. I have been a customer for a few years and wouldn't consider anyone else.
Shana Wolter

Thank You, Shana.

MICHAEL M.
Volkswagen GTI
12/05/2018
Service was great, everything was explained, felt very honest. Would recommend to everyone!
Outstanding service, the explanation of what was wrong and what was needed to fix it. I appreciated that they looked at my spark plugs and told me that I had low end spark plugs and recommended better plugs. They are honest and trustworthy. I would recommend my friends, family and everyone I know to go there.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Michael for the very nice comments.

KY
KEVIN Y.
12/03/2018
Fast, friendly, reliable service
TNT always cares about you and your vehicle. The mechanics are thorough and professional and the customer service is great, honest and trustworthy.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for the nice comments Kevin.

NM
NATALIE M.
11/30/2018
Good honest service
I feel that my car is in good hands. Knowledgeable mechanics and friendly servicy

Thanks Natalie.

PK
PETER K.
Newbury Park, CA
Lincoln Mark VII
11/28/2018
Great job on my A/C TNT!
Thanks for getting my old (1988 Lincoln) delapitated and unused for years A/C converted to R134, charged, leak free, and blowing frosty cold. I wasn't sure it could be done but you did it for less than I imagined. Much appreciated. Pete

PS
PAUL S.
Oxnard, CA
11/28/2018
Regular interval oil change
Friendly, effecient and fast!!! Squeezed me in and I was out of there in less than 30 minutes, that included friendly chats!

Thanks Paul.

JIM M.
11/26/2018
Service maintenance and replace headlights
My daughter took her truck in for service and I have a new headlight put in we dropped it off at 8 o’clock and it was ready by 12 like they said it would be we always take all her cars and trucks there because of the great service they provide

Thanks again Jim.

MT
MONICA T.
Somis, CA
11/20/2018
Fabulous Service
Took my Ford Explorer in for an oil change for the second time. Like the first time the car was ready when promised and a great price. Thank you!

EC
ERIKA C.
10/21/2018
Amazing service
Always accommodating. Great service. Todd and his service staff are amazing
I highly recommend TNT automotive.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

MV
MELINDA V.
Ventura, CA
10/16/2018
Great Service!!!
Went in to get a smog check and service was quick and friendly! Thank you TNT.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Melinda, nice to meet you hope to see you again.

10/07/2018
Awesome customer service
Had a great experience at TNT Automotive, staff was very friendly, and they treat you like family. What do families do? They take care of you and that’s exactly what they did. Would definitely recommend.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words.

09/20/2018
I bring my car to TNT for oil change and regular servicing. The service is consistent, prompt and thorough; the same quality and detail I would receive in a dealership but at a much more reasonable price point.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks, Antonio

JULIAN H.
Mazda Protege
09/18/2018
Quick efficient service
Problem was diagnosed promptly, and repair work was done quickly and efficiently and at a fair price.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the nice words Julian.

JERRY W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
09/11/2018
You guys rock!
You have excellent service!
When I arrive for my appointment you immediately start working on my car.
I always wait in your lobby because I know my car will be ready in a flash!
I will always take my car to TNT for all of my automotive needs!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks Jerry, aways nice to see you.

Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Jerry, we appreciate your loyality.

DAWN H.
Ventura, CA
Kia Forte
08/29/2018
Very thorough and friendly.
Very thorough and friendly.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Dawn!!

AC
ANTONIO C.
08/26/2018
AC TROUBLE
I lost AC cooling on my 2011 Ford Focus during one of the warmest weeks of summer. I brought it in to TNT and Bob identified the problem to be a leak in my evaporator. It had to be replaced. The complication was that the whole dash had to be taken apart to access it. Long story short, they took off the ENTIRE dashboard replaced the evaporator, and put the whole thing back within two days. GREAT WORK !!!
It was all done efficiently and professionally and for a very reason able price !!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Antonio,you are a great customer and we appreciate your words.

JASON S.
Ford Edge
07/26/2018
Prompt and courteous
Todd acted quickly on the service of my 2016 Ford Edge. I had a trip planned the day I brought my car in and Todd and his mechanic Bob completed the repair within a couple hours, allowing me to take my trip as planned. The oil leak was found and repaired!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Jason hope you had a nice trip.