SE
Scott E.
10/18/2017
Super Smart, Super Nice
Todd and his folks have helped us with an 1988 Ford Ranger, a 2016 Ford Mustang, and 2010 Hyundai Genesis and ancient utility trailer. They are very good at diagnosis, and provide excellent service at a fair price. We always start with Todd when we have an issue.

JANA P.
10/20/2011
My 2006 Equinox Brakes Service
I am 100% pleased with the service, cost, and friendliness of Todd! I felt very comfortable and welcomed and will definitely refer many people to him! Thank you! Jana :)

FH
FELICIA H.
10/19/2011
State Inspection
Wonderful service!!!

JOHN M.
08/04/2011
the right job
Broken fog lamp lens I ordered replacement for was incorrect, once Todd got it on the lift. He wouldn't charge me, ordered the correct lens (for the same price I bought the bad one for) and only charged me once the job was done correctly. Would definitely recommend his shop to anyone.

BG
BECKIE G.
Dripping Springs, TX
08/04/2011
best mechanic
Todd has been our mechanic for about 12 yrs. Best mechanic we've ever had. Does an outstanding job, tries to get the job done quickly & at a reasonable cost...He's even gone to bat with wauranty companies that don't want to keep their promises & won! Don't want to go to any one else.

SK
SEAN K.
Dripping Springs, TX
07/26/2011
Fantastic Service with a personal touch. Honest and reliable.

JOHN M.
07/09/2011
excellent as always
Todd and Jerome provided excellent service as always. Didn't charge me for a part I'd brought that was wrong, and ordered the right part for next-day delivery.