08/16/2019
I will always take my car to Todd’s.
Thank you for keeping our car running well and safe for our whole family. I love Hondas, but the service at Todd’s is what makes this possible.

KC
K C C.
08/05/2019
Charge for Tire Rotation
In the past, you have included rotating our tires in your standard service. This time you charged an additional $20. Not sure why the change unless you just don't like doing this since Todd retired?

West Linn, OR
07/28/2019
I can count on you - Thank you so much.

JONATHAN B.
Saab 9-3
07/28/2019
Excellent service at a fair price.
Work was done when promised. Problem fixed. Glen is very friendly and honest. Highly recommend this shop.

DK
Dan K.
Chevrolet Bel Air
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said it was very good, someone came out to greet him right away, they took the vehicle in, called him when it was completed, they stood with him when he started the vehicle and asked him if it was ok. He stated it seemed to be working fine now. They were very attentive and the work was done in a timely manner.

John H.
VANCOUVER, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/18/2019 Category: Service
John said that he would recommend this business for service.

CR
Carly R.
Mercedes-Benz C32
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Carly said that the business did its best but was not able to fully diagnose the problems.

DAPHNE M.
Ram 1500
07/14/2019
Service and communication was fantastic.

GK
Gabriel K.
07/08/2019
Feeling safe
It is a pleasure to visit Todd's. The service is friendly and the work is great and the pricing is good.

JONATHAN B.
Saab 9-3
06/26/2019
Excellent service at s fair price.
Excellent service at a fair price. Drove me home when I left car. Vary friendly and courteous,

MIKE G.
GMC Yukon XL
06/23/2019
Scheduled Maintenance For Two Old Cars
Todd's Automotive at 17607 Pilkington Rd, Lake Oswego, is five star care at a fare price. We are completely satisfied after having the oil & filter changed on our 2002 GMC Yukon XL and oil/filter plus transmission fluid replaced on my wife's 2000 Chevrolet Blazer. We also had a thorough inspection of both cars. Now we can develop a plan to address other maintenance issues unique to each car going forward. Thank you Glenn.

06/22/2019
Honest, trust worthy
Our car has a list of services recommended from the car dealership. After taking it to Todd’s for a second opinion, we can now wait several thousand more miles before spending over $1000 on routine maintenance. Never trust the dealerships, always get a second opinion!

STEVE B.
06/22/2019
Always comprehensive and timely
We've been taking our Hondas, Acuras and Toyotas to Todd's for over a decade. We have consistently been wowed by the stellar service.

LO
Liam O.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Liam said the business staff were really nice and helpful. The service was completed quickly.

Ryan H.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff did a great job and they took very good care of him.

RF
Ron F.
West Linn, OR
Honda Accord
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they are friendly, they are thorough, they are not overpriced and he has been going there for 12 years.

WO
WES O.
06/09/2019
A wonderful experience.
I've only been.to Todd's shop once but after this experience I certainly will be returning for future service's. It was like wirking with family. Both the front counter and the mechanic was extremely personal and knowledgeable. The mechanic was been willing to take a short ride in my car to experience what was going on. When I described what I recalled my driving experience and the problem with the car they listened and did not poo poo me. Very kind. I will definitely recommend them and will use them again. Thankyou all at Todds automotive shop.
Wes O'Neill

MO
MARIA O.
Honda Fit
06/07/2019
Todd's Automotive is Honest and skilled
I had a great experience at Todd's. They are clear and honest. The car didn't need some expensive work done at the moment and they let me know that I could wait until the next oil change. Also, my car works perfectly afterward. The staff is friendly and helpful. Thank you Todd's!

DK
DAWN K.
06/06/2019
Above and Beyond
I just moved to OR and so I had no idea who to take my car to when it had several sensor issues. I asked for a recommendation and Todd's Automotive was given to me. They were flexible on getting my car in around my crazy schedule. Glen gave me an upfront quote which I appreciated and was honest about what I needed to fix now and what could wait. They thought they had initially fixed the sensor but after a final test something still wasn't working so they kept my car an extra day but they made sure I had a way to get to where I needed to go. And still with the extra work they did to resolve the issue they came in at the original quote. I would definitely recommend them for their customer service and just genuine niceness to work with.

JOHN S.
05/30/2019
fantastic advice and support when buying a second hand car
I am buying a 2008 prius with 200K from a second hand car dealer on behalf of my daughter. Her first car and her money. I was very worried about getting a lemon.
I got Todd's to do a pre_purchase inspection but Glenn (sp) went beyond this to educate me on what the critical areas to worry about are with specific instruction on how to test drive the car to ensure it wasn't a lemon.

The car needed some work and Glenn helped me ensure that the work would be done properly by the dealer.
All told Glenn probably saved me more than $1,000 to get a good car. And he definitely saved me from getting a lemon