ROBB R.
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2020
Reliable work-no high pressure
I've been taking my vehicles to Todd's for years. Reliable service, friendly people who don't pressure you into something you don't need. They always explain what your car needs and what timeline you have. Very reputable business and one that gives back to the community. Wouldn't take my vehicles anyplace else.

Jamee W.
Beaverton, OR
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jamee said they are just awesome. They take care of her needs, and good service.

Steve H.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they were easy to deal with. They explained well and wanted to make sure Steve understood what they did. They were really good, and treated him the way he hopes he treats his own customers.

JOHN M.
Kia Forte
10/14/2020
Honest care!
These guys are great, honest and trustworthy. Brought in my daughter's car for a complimentary brake check after we were told she needed new brakes from a local tire company. Turns out the brakes were just fine. I always bring my cars to Todd's for this reason, they can be trusted!

STEVE M.
Tualatin, OR
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
10/07/2020
Fast and Friendly
My last visit was done well but took longer than it should for reasons of staff illness and a holiday. I came back because I like Jim and I wanted to give them another chance. The service was on time and the communication was spot on. I'm once again a satisfied customer!

Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/30/2020
We love this place!
We have been taking our cars to Todd’s for years. Great customer service and we trust their recommendations. We have referred several friends and they have also been extremely happy.
Love giving our money to a locally owned business.

09/30/2020
Trustworthy
Convenient location. Great customer service. Great attention to any concerns.

Claire S.
Oregon
Nissan Titan
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Claire said it was great service.

JN
Jerianne N.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/26/2020 Category: Service
JeriAnne said they didn't clean her vehicle because the machine was out of whack, but they were wonderful, did a super job for her and she absolutely recommends them.

EL
EDWARD L.
Beaverton, OR
09/24/2020
great work, great price, it always ready when they say
ever since I came to Todd's they always gave great service, and the price was very great, and always told me how long the work would take and they was right, so great work and very friendly.

ROB R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/23/2020
Buyer's inspection
On very short notice, Todd's Automotive delivered a prompt, thorough review and report, which helped us immensely in our search for a "new" used car. Very professional, courteous and forthright! Thank you Jim, Glen and team!

KD
KARL D.
Tigard, OR
Acura 3.2TL
09/22/2020
So accommodating and thorough
Glen and Jim did not miss a beat since the eponymous Todd sold. Every encounter I've had has been courteous, resourceful, thorough and there's never been any surprises at that end of a service. I really appreciate everything they do and trust this group unquestionably. Communication is timely and succinct. They are also willing to go the extra distance, fitting my car's service in where possible with never a complaint. Thanks for all the help keeping our cars going!

CO
CARRIE O.
West Linn, OR
09/16/2020
The best!
Excellent service. Glen & Jim are friendly and helpful. My car is in great condition as a result!

Thomas M.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said they had good customer service.

Martha G.
LAKE OSWEGO, OR
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Martha said that they're professional and provide the best service possible. They gave her a nice loaner for the weekend. Their prices are the best in the area. She appreciates their service very much and enjoys going there.