MARY ANN L.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/10/2021
Excellent mechanics, efficient friendly service
Good service, friendly employees, easy to get to
location.

ROBB R.
Lexus ES 350
06/09/2021
Reliable work-no high pressure
Always friendly and professional. They never try to pressure you into something you don't need. They go the extra mile to keep the customer satisfied. Excellent work at a fair price. They have been my car repair shop for years, wouldn't think of going anyplace else.

EP
EILEN P.
Honda Fit
06/02/2021
Responsive
It's "just" the regular maintenance, the changing oil and checking fluids. But Todd's got me right in in a very timely way. And when I had a tight schedule, they kept their word about having it ready on time. The work is always immaculate.

COREY W.
West Linn, OR
Acura MDX
06/01/2021
Quick in and out service with last minute appointment
Very appreciative to call and get my car in and out the same day I called.

KA
KEVIN A.
05/28/2021
Professional Service
Great service and very accommodating!

RICHARD W.
05/18/2021
Very pleased
I have good confidence the work was done well.

05/10/2021
They did a great job servicing my vehicle and at a much better price than the Toyota dealership. I will be using Todd’s in the future

05/06/2021
Fast and friendly service
I brought my Prius in for an oil change and look into a few issues that I thought were minor. Turns out they were not so minor, but they were taken care of in one day. Todd's Automotive loaned me a car while mine was being repaired which was hugely helpful. Fast, friendly and professional service and they seem to understand Priuses well. A good first experience.

West Linn, OR
04/30/2021
reliable, integrity
Service is great. Prices discussed up-front. No surprises. Work completed on time.

04/30/2021
Great Place
Very professional, knowledgeable, and thorough.

CF
CARLY F.
04/28/2021
Great Customer Service
This is my second time coming here for service to my vehicle - and again the service was AMAZING! Jim is such a genuine person, straight forward and relatable. Both times I had my 2 small children with me - and removing and reinstalling car seats is never fun. Jim was patient with me throughout this process and even had my car unlocked when he saw me pull in! Highly recommend coming here.

ME
MaryAnn E.
Hillsboro, OR
04/16/2021 Category: Service
MaryAnn said the business treated her very well and was more than willing to work with her.

04/09/2021
Always great customer service
Todd’s always delivers great service both to my car and to myself!

SK
Susanna K.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Susanna said they made a mistake but more than made up for it. They fixed the situation.

TL
TOM L.
Durham, OR
04/08/2021
excellent diagnosis and repair
strut replacement had been recommended, we finally bit the bullet and did it. In the course of repair, the front control arms were found to be damaged. They clearly distinguished advising us about the car's condition from trying to "sell us" on an unanticipated repair.