RJ
RYAN J.
12/08/2018
Solid, as always!
Been taking our Subarus to Todd's since the early 2000s. They're timely, honest, reasonably priced, and easy to communicate with...Without a doubt, one of the best shops around.

EP
EILEN P.
Honda Fit
12/05/2018
Above and Beyond
It was just a winter-ready courtesy fluid check. Todd's had said, "Just stop by. No need for an appointment. It will take less than 15 minutes." I know they had other cars out back in the shop, and the lot was full, but they treated me as if they'd waited all day for me to stop in. They were as good as their word about timing. "Courtesy" and then some! Thanks, Todd's!

JZ
Jon Z.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Jon said the service was prompt and the staff was friendly.

LIZ M.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
Best service in town
My car battery unexpectedly died while I was at work. My parents rushed to save me and called Todd’s Thankfully Todd automotive went above and beyond to fix it same day. He truly cares about his customers and helps in anyway (time allowing of course)!

Honda S2000
11/29/2018
Mechanics are great
The service at Todd’s is great. I have a high performance car & they know I like special oil so the car runs at it’s best. They are very nice to work with.

RA
Ric A.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Ric said the staff at this business did a good job. They communicated well with him about the problems with his vehicle. The staff even followed up to make sure that he was happy. The staff at this business were good to deal with while he was there.

Wilsonville, OR
11/19/2018
Saved from a car purchase mistake.
Todd’s did a pre-purchase inspection on a used vehicle for me. The interior and exterior of the vehicle were fine, but there were other problems that could only be detected by auto service mechanics. I decided because of this to not purchase the vehicle. Thank you Todd’s, for the complete and thorough vehicle inspection!

PB
PHYLLIS B.
Lexus GS 350
11/19/2018
good service, friendly front desk
Good service, friendly front desk. Attention to detail and customer service is appreciated.

KW
Katie W.
Oregon
Lexus RX 450h
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the employees completed the promised service on time.

11/03/2018
An honest auto repair shop! They really DO exist.
I've been taking my SUV here for years. My brother suggested them to me. Recently one of the trouble lights on the dash came on and they diagnosed the problem the same day. They are conveniently close to home too.

CO
CHRISTINE O.
11/02/2018
Excellent communication and service!

TF
TOM F.
Beaverton, OR
Lexus GX 470
11/01/2018
maint. and service
So far, my luck with choosing your company to maintain and service my GX470 is holding very well. Thank you for proving the great service and reliability.
Tom F.

Lexus GX 460
10/30/2018
Great folks at Todd's
Even though the problem wasn't completely resolved, they were honest, and helpful.
I would bring my car there again without hesitation.

ES
Ellyn S.
Beaverton, OR
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ellyn said they are friendly, they gave her a loaner, and the problem was solved.

CG
Chris G.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service is always great.

LK
LIZ K.
10/27/2018
Wonderful service
Todd's is amazing as always. Very friendly and professional service. My family has been coming here for years with our vehicles. Thank you.

PM
Paul M.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business was good. He likes them.

DO
Daniel O.
Forest Grove, OR
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business for service.

BILL B.
Lexus LS 460
10/24/2018
Absolutly the best service ,and the most HONEST staff in all of Lake Oswego
I went in with a problem that the dealer told me would be $1200. Glen said that he would take a look at it and get back to me. 2 hours later he delivered my car back to me fixed and it only cost $100. I was shocked and much appreciated for his promptness and honesty. I would recommend Todd's to anyone looking for good service at an honest price. I am a customer for life. Thanks Glen for the great service. Bill Bradley

FM
FELIX M.
10/24/2018
Clean, fast, knowledgeable staff
Received excellent service. Came to make an appointment but there was immediate availability. So I left with my car serviced.
Very good service!