BN
BRYAN N.
01/12/2021
Great service great prices great staff
Excellent service, loner car if you need it is a real saver. Friendly staff too and great prices..military discount as well

DANITA M.
01/08/2021
Proactive reminders for upcoming service via text... love it!
On Saturday, January 2nd 2021, I was heading back to the Portland metro area from the coast and my car's service engine light came on. A sensor needed replacement. I had called the dealership service department that same day to make an appointment and never heard back from them even through their out going message stated I would hear something within 24 hours. On Monday, 2 days later, January 4th 2021, I received a text from Todd's Automotive reminding me that my oil change was coming due. I asked if they could replace the sensor, to my utter relief and happiness they could! The next day they came and got my car from my home, conducted the repair work, and returned my car to my home, all without me having to leave my residence. I cannot share enough how wonderful that is especially when we are in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic spike in infections. Peace of mind is priceless! I would/do recommend Todd's Automotive for their customer care, convenience, transparency, and most of all honesty. They do not try and upcharge like I have experienced with Auto Dealerships. They are friendly, kind and I completely trust them. I am a customer for life!

KC
K C C.
01/05/2021
Headlight repair
Tried to do it myself but Toyota made it hard on this model Prius. Jim at Todd’s got me in quickly and had it fixed very quickly!

BRIAN S.
West Linn, OR
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
12/31/2020
Service above & beyond high standards
Glen really went out of his way to do not just a good job, but an excellent job.

JV
Jonathan V.
Oregon
Toyota Camry Solara
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said he is very satisfied with the service. The customer service is great, the service is satisfactory and the prices are correct.

Christian M.
Tigard, OR
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Christian said this business got his vehicle in right away. They gave him a loaner vehicle for free. It was really easy. He got his vehicle the net day. It worked great.

TL
THERESA L.
Vancouver, WA
Kia Sorento
12/22/2020
Great communication and customer service
My car is running great, I get reminders and they really have been really decent during this whole messed up year of 2020. Great shop, and employees.

MIKE C.
12/17/2020
Simply the best!
Whether routine maintenance or an emergency, we know we can count on Todd’s Automotive to come through with a fair estimate, excellent communication, quality work at a fair price. We appreciate how you run your business, it’s first rate!

JENNA D.
12/07/2020
Great customer service and very thorough diagnostic.
Great customer service and very thorough diagnostic.I immediately felt That they are very trustworthy.

Robert W.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the service was very nice to him when his vehicle was being checked out.

DAN B.
Acura TL
12/02/2020
Above and beyond service
Glen and the crew made getting my car serviced. The pandemic has made everything more difficult, but Todd’s really goes the extra mile to make it easier to get your car serviced!

LW
LORI W.
12/02/2020
Glen Burnett goes the extra mile for customers
When my husband's truck was difficult to diagnose, Glen went the extra mile to get a tech and look at it together. It was difficult to diagnose because the problem was not easily repeatable. Next day it was fixed at a good price and we know it will have been done right, as always at Todd's.

CE
CHRIS E.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Fantastic!
Everyone at Todd's was great! I took our '90 Land Cruiser there to have a few issues addressed and Jim and the mechanics I dealt with were very patient with all of my questions and addressed every concern. It runs better now than it ever did. I'm now a loyal customer.

RICHARD R.
West Linn, OR
Buick LeSabre
12/01/2020
Great comunication and so helpful both the front desk Tim I think and the mechanic.
Same as I mention above really shows the staff want to take care of you.

LW
LORI W.
Lexus ES 330
High Quality Service; Very Professional
Glen is very knowledgeable and provides excellent customer service.