GW
GAIL W.
Honda Fit
05/28/2020
They took me the same day I called just to make sure my car was safe to drive.
I called the shop and explained that my brake light would come occasionally. They suggested I come in to have the car evaluated. They said they were booked but said if I dropped it off they would fit my car in to look it over. They also gave me a loaner car which was so convenient. They were able to look at it the same day and called and told me there was nothing wrong with my car and they didn’t charge me! I was really happy about that and please with the whole overall experience.

DALE C.
Toyota Avalon
05/22/2020
A Great Place to Service your Car
I have been using Todd's Automotive to service my car for several years and I am happy to say they have done an outstanding job. I trust them to tell me when I have or might have a problem and they do not tell me unless there really is a concern. They have won my respect over time to do what is necessary and they do it well so I do not have problems on the road. They are pleasant to work with and are always willing to discuss what needs to be done. They have always completed their work on time and for a fair price.

Dale Cleland

MARY ANN L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/12/2020
Excellent mechanics and friendly service
Happy to recommend Todd s Automotive. They offer timely service, are able to identify issues and fix them with efficiency. Todd s
present a welcoming environment and convenient location.

CO
CARRIE O.
West Linn, OR
05/11/2020
Friendly & thorough
I find everyone from front office, owner and techs to be friendly, caring & thorough. My car has been well taken care of. They go the extra mile to meet the time needs of the customer.

05/05/2020
Great work and customer service
Another great experience at Todd’s. Accurate estimate and pickup time. Accommodated me with a loaner car as long as needed. Was sensitive to a special need I had to picking the car up early. Car runs great!

KA
KATE A.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/29/2020
Professional & Local
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff. I trust the quality of their work. Repairs performed on my Outback: timing belt, brake pads, oil changes. Prices are in line with the Subaru dealership. Clean, convenient location. Accurate cost and time estimates. Text & email reminders are helpful, and a record of the repair work can be accessed online. I recommend supporting this local business!

Thomas M.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said this business had good customer service and good workmanship.

DV
David V.
Wilsonville, OR
04/28/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff was very accommodating and in the event of this pandemic, he is appreciative of not having to get out of his vehicle.

RJ
RYAN J.
04/27/2020
Top Notch, even in COVID19 times...
Regular service and oil change, but super efficient and clean/safe. Awesome!

04/23/2020
Great place to service Lexus
Great Service!

LW
LORI W.
Lexus ES 300
04/18/2020
Pre Sale Inspection
The best inspection service available in town!

HH
Helen H.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Helen said they were quick, got her in really fast and were willing to communicate with her dad over the phone.

SONYA S.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Venza
04/11/2020
Honest and very reliable
Customer service is outstanding if you have to leave your car they will lend you a loaner.They always guarantee there work.

ES

DAPHNE M.
Ram 1500
04/01/2020
Outstanding Auto Shop
Todd’s Automotive has been repairing and maintaining my family’s cars over the last two years. Whenever we bring in our vehicles the people at Todd’s Automotive are friendly and honest and stand behind their work. I would highly recommend Todd’s Automotive to anyone needed maintenance or repair on their vehicle.