Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MEGAN S.
05/13/2018
Clean garage, trustworthy, professional and friendly
Like the header says. These guys are great and I’d trust them with any vehicle I own. When they say something needs to be done, it does and they will give you a fair price to boot
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for this positive review we greatly appreciate the feedback.

LC
Ling C.
Maspeth, NY
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Ling said, this business did a good job and they did it quickly.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

We appreciate your business and the kind review. Thank you so much

AA
Allen A.
Ridge, NY
Lexus RX
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Allen said he liked going to the business. The staff were good.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service. Thank you so much

NP
Nathan P.
Lexus RX 400h
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said his experience was totally positive.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for taking time out for your kind review . We look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future

LT
Lhakpa T.
Woodside, NY
Acura MDX
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Lhakpa said the business was fast and very good.

ASHLEY B.
Ford Fiesta
05/05/2018
In- Out- Done. Lifesavers!
What professionals! Not only did they completely blow me away with friendliness, they got me in early and my entire AC flush/ recharge and oil change only took two hours. I’ll never go anywhere else. After six years of living in Queens I found my car guy. Teddy you’re a rockstar! Thanks for taking care of me!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank so much for this great review we look foward to seeing you on your next visit

CHET S.
New York, NY
04/30/2018
Thorough
Very thorough, they are automobile enthusiasts. they never recommend any work that isnt necessary.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your kind review we really appreciate the feedback. We look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DONNA W.
Jamaica, NY
04/30/2018
Great and Quick Service
Tolima's Auto Repair was able to take me in on short notice, provide excellent service on my vehicle and they were super friendly along the way. I highly recommend this Auto shop to anyone who is in need.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your positive feedback we greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous avatar

Evgeny K.
Oceanside, NY
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Evgeny said he's happy with everything.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your positive feedback we greatly appreciate your business.

Maynel M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Mercury Mountaineer
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Maynel said they did a very good job.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Dongjin L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Dongjin said the employees are friendly and do their work really fast.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your review we greatly appreciate the feedback

GN
GLORIA N.
Elmhurst, NY
Saturn Aura
04/11/2018
Best Quality Repair Service in NYC!
Mechanics at Tolimas are tops in being friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have been servicing my car here for a year and a half and am always satisfied by their willingness to provide excellent and honest work, a rare combination in the local area. There are many good reasons this repair shop is always busy.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your flattering review. This is why we continue to try our best at satisfying our customers vehicles needs with quality service. We look foward to seeing you on your next service appointment

RINA G.
Fort Lee, NJ
04/10/2018
Excellent and honest
They are the bmw experts. I went there thinking I had a motor issue and they diagnosed the issue and recommended what’s best. They saved me $$$$ while other shops were ready to repair without a diagnosis. I am very happy with their service
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

We are so pleased to hear we solved your problem and saved you money.We take great pride in diagnosing all cars right the first time. Thank you so much for taking time out to write this review we really appreciate it.

AA
Abdulla A.
New York, NY
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Abdulla said the business has good service.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your kind review.

LL
Longfei L.
Lexus IS 250
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Longfei said they gave a very good service.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you for your kind review and we look foward to seeing you on your next service appointment

GB
Gerald B.
Jamaica, NY
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the staff was very professional. They did an extremely good job on his vehicle. Everything looks good. He is definitely pleased with the work.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you Gerald  for your review we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the bodywork on your vehicle.

PL
Peter L.
New York City, NY
04/06/2018
excellent, inexpensive work
Excellent work, very honest people. Work was
done below the estimate. That has never happened to me before at an auto repair shop.
I am a competent mechanic myself but couldn't do the repairs myself due to repeated snowstorms. The cost was 3-4 times less expensive than a shop in Manhattan.
You need to see a psychiatrist if you go anywhere else.
Peter L.

Rafael C.
Bronx, NY
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said the business was great. They were helpful and professional. They gave him clear and concise advice.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you so much Rafael for taking time out for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We look foward to seeing you on your next service

CARLOS C.
Yaphank, NY
04/04/2018
Customer service on point.
Customer service made me feel informed all the time about my cars status and what it will take to fix my car, I`m definitely going back, thanks guys.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair

Thank you Carlos we really appreciate your kind review and we really look foward to seeing you on your next service