Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Manuel J.
Corona, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said he had a very good experience and the staff did a great job.

James P.
New York City, NY
07/19/2018
Manhattan Customer
I have travelled from Manhattan to Astoria to find this gem.
It was well worth the trip. Excellent experience. Very helpful, informative, on time and on estimate, friendly. Melvin and Teddy were very professional, courteous and generous with their time, answering questions, taking good care of my car. Very highly recommended. These guys love making cars run their very best, I can tell.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking time out for this great review we greatly appreciate the feedback

DF
Dewayne F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Dewayne said he agrees with the work the staff did, and is satisfied.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your positive review we look foward to seeing you on your next service

James G.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
James said, now his vehicle works.

DN
DELIA N.
Fayetteville, NC
07/12/2018
Dead alternator on the parkway
I found Tolima's through my insurance as a verified repair shop. Tolima's had the highest ratings of the listed shops so the hubby and I headed out. On the way there my Pilot died on the Belt Parkway. Tolima's was able to confirm my diagnosis of a dead alternator and replace it within the day. Teddy was great; knowledgeable and sociable. The shop's waiting area was clean and comfortable. I'm super picky about who works on my car and its clear these guys value good work. I also saw them take the time to show two other people what they did on their cars and why.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much for this great review. We are glad to hear you were happy with our service. Next time you are in New York stop by and say hi and i will have donuts waiting for you guys

CK
CHRTISTINA K.
07/08/2018
Very helpful in explaining what was wrong with my car and what to look out for. Quick and friendly service!! So glad to have found Tolimas.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for this positive review we really appreciate it

DY
Danny Y.
Astoria, NY
07/06/2018
AC repair on 2005 Honda Pilot
Went to Tolimas for the first time and worked with Teddy. My AC died and the truck needed an inspection. Teddy was amazing and probably the nicest shop manager I ever met. He explained everything all along the way. Prices are fair. I have found my new shop with people I can trust.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your positive review we are really glad to hear you were satified with the experience and we look foward to seeing you on your next service

ES
Eric S.
New York
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend this business.

IT
INDER T.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/28/2018
Range Rover Service
Always a great experience at Tolimas! Teddy is awesome - prompt and knowledgeable.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for this review. We greatly appreciate it.

ALEX S.
Porsche 944
06/26/2018
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
I recently bought a 944 and wanted to have the timing belt changed since the car has an interference engine, and I didn’t know how old the timing belt in the car was or how many miles it had, what kind of weather the car had been it, how the previous owners stored it...
I shopped around, and I’m so thankful I did. Tolima’s quoted me HALF of what other garages were telling me, no joke. I had 2 separate garages quoting me almost a whole grand, and others telling me they wouldn’t even touch the car. What kind of mechanic can’t replace parts in an old engine, even if it’s difficult to reach?
So I went and asked Tolima’s to take care of my car, and they really did. Car runs beautifully. They also found an oil leak and gave me the choice to fix that as well while they had it open instead of just fixing it and charging me without telling me; even sent a photo!
I highly recommend these guys, they do all types of work for all kinds of vehicles of all ages. Even saw a ‘65 Mustang when I went for the pickup!
If you don’t want to get ripped off by two-bit mechanics with only a few cars in their shop, please, go to Tolima’s. They really earn their business, and you can really tell just by looking. Will definitely come here again, and only here.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out for this great review. We are glad to hear you were happy with our service we really take great pride in repairing vehicles at a fair price. We look foward to seeing you in the futue.

Terry B.
Pomona, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tory. He said the business provided good service.

TJ
Tong J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Tong said she was told she needed to change the brakes, sensors and rotors, and they were going to charge her $1,700. She went to another business and they told her she didn't need to change anything, so she was very confused.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2018

thank you for taking time to review us. we only recommend needed repairs if another shop doesn't feel you needed work maybe they did not look at your car properly, please feel free to come in we will like to show you what your vehicle needs free of charge we just like to make sure your vehicle is safe & dependable
Oswaldo general manager

IR
Isidoros R.
Manhasset, NY
Mercedes-Benz S320
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Isidoros said this business is great and phenomenal. They service his vehicle all the time and do everything he asks them to do.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback we greatluy appreciate

SI
Scott I.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Scott said that he uses the facility because of their excellent customer service.

HS
Harminder S.
CA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Harminder said the business provided quick service.

HN
Hieu N.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Hieu said they did a very good job.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback

Karl B.
New York
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Karl said the business completed his vehicle services smoothly.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Queens, NY
06/20/2018
They are very helpful
They explained the problem very clearly and only did the work that was urgent while explaining other things that could wait for a while. There was no talking down to women as I have often experienced at other shops.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your kind review we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

SV
Spiros V.
Whitestone, NY
Nissan Rogue
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Spiros said it was a very pleasant experience.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your kind review. We look foward to seeing you on your next service appointment

SR
Sergio R.
College Point, NY
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said the staff provided good quality service.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for taking time out for this kind review.