Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Glen Cove, NY
Scion iQ
02/12/2019
Trust
You guys did a great job

AK
Atul K.
Woodside, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Atul said they did a good job.

IM
IAN M.
02/08/2019
Thank you!
So friendly and helpful! I was in a time crunch and unexpectedly needed an inspection done, and the staff was immediately helpful and very kind.

DA
DEBORAH A.
Nissan Murano
02/04/2019
The usual perfect service
As always, honest, professional, competitively-priced, warm, FAST service. Every time I leave I shake the technicians' hands, but I really want to hug them! It is an genuine pleasure to conduct business with Tolimas. So glad I found "my shop"!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Deborah! Always a pleasure to assist you with any of your car issues or maintenance.

MARIA B.
Jackson Heights, NY
Nissan Armada
01/30/2019
Good service performed on my car
Auto center handles many things I need to have done on my car, convenient.

Scion xA
01/14/2019
Would go there again
They fixed everything very quickly, were very professional, didn't overcharge me

AC
Anthony C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said that the place had good service.

IS
Ira S.
Bronx, NY
01/09/2019
Great repair shop!!
After owning lots of cars and dealing with different repair shops , I've learned the difference between a mechanic who just throws different parts at a car , and an actual technician that properly troubleshoots to get to the root cause , technician is what Tolimas is . At first glance you may think that you'll be paying top dollar when you see how huge and clean the place is , but that's not the case . Tolimas prices are very reasonable, they are very honest and communicate well , No surprises like picking up your car and hearing about how you needed x,y and z which is going to add an extra $500 , anything like that will be discussed before hand. They have a nice waiting room with magazines and a television, unlike some places that you have to stand outside in the cold or sit on an oily crate if you plan on waiting . Thanks Teddy and Victor for doing a great job with the mechanical work and communication.

Matthew M.
Shillington, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said they were good.

BERNICE S.
Long Island City, NY
01/06/2019
Ever since I've been coming to Tolima's Auto Center, I've had nothing but the best service. I am somewhat of a new car owner (literally), and have learned so much about my car and how to care for it thanks to the customer friendly approach their mechanics offer. I never feel like I'm a being taken advantage of, and that's important to me.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Bernice thank you so much for your support and working with our team. We will always stand by our work! See you next time.

GS
GAIL S.
New York, NY
01/05/2019
Best Car Repair Experience!
Teddy was the best! I took my BMW to Tolimas Auto Repair and they did everything that had to be done for 1/2 the price of BMW-using all authentic BMW parts!! He had the car done in less than a day and checked everything on the car again to make sure BMW didn't miss anything. He mentioned that a sensor was saying I needed front brakes, but he checked them and said they were more than fine-so honest. I never would have known that the sensor hadn't be reset by BMW in the past. Thanks!!! Will be recommending to everyone!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thabk you for choosing Tolimas, we are happy to hear you had a great experience. Feel free to bring iin your car at any time.

CAROLYN B.
Jamaica, NY
01/05/2019
Great job very professional and quick gets u in and out with no complaints I go to them all the time shop is clean and they always ask is there any concern .they do great work I recommend them to friends and family members co workers to.Great shop quality work.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your support Carolyn, we are always happy to assist you with any car troubles.

PR
Patrick R.
Ford Edge
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said Teddy and staff were direct, efficient, and did not become pushy.

BE
Buddy E.
New York, NY
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Buddy said this business is the best.

MICHAEL D.
Bronx, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018
Honest & knowledgeable - saved me Thousands.
Met with Teddy. From the start, very professional & helpful. I went to get a Pre purchase inspection ( post buying a vehicle, funny ) which is the best thing I could’ve done. Teddy and his team found multiple faults & saved me thousands of dollars. I took the vehicle back to the dealership & got refunded with the thorough notes Teddy provided. Teddy was extremely helpful & caring throughout the whole process - I followed up with him the next day to spread the good news like he requested. Would highly recommend this business to anyone.

DF

Jose B.
Bellerose, NY
FIAT 500
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he is very satisfied with how they fixed his vehicle. He looks forward to continuing to do business with them

YS
YARIV S.
12/04/2018
My go to for any auto needs.

Jonathan G.
New York City, NY
Volvo XC90
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said he would definitely recommend this business.

CARLOS B.
Ozone Park, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/03/2018
Good.
A personalize attention to the customer and good service. A professional it's always to take care and answered questions related to the vehicle.