Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
ROBERT R. on 02/21/2018
"Great mechanics! Super fast oil change!"
Just like the title reads Great mechanics! Super fast oil change! They have allot of lifts, mechanics, tools & materials / equipment! Thanks
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 04:56 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you so much for your review Robert we really appreciate it. We hope to see you on your next service to provide your car with the same quality service
Thanks

WALTER P. on 02/18/2018
"great service"
Very good service...the wait time is short...the quality of the work done is excellent
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 07:16 AM
MARLENE B. on 02/15/2018
"Excellant."
Fast service. Polite & pleasnt staff. Comfy waiting room- if needed.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 03:13 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Marlene we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service

ERIC B. on 02/14/2018
"Wonderful"
First place I took it to said they'd had to replace the muffler and it'd cost $1800. Oswaldo and the crew were able to fix it for $300. Friendly and efficient. Huge relief since I couldn't afford the former.
Vehicle: smart fortwo
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 07:47 PM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Eric for your review we are glad to hear youre happy with the service we will always continue totry our best to provide with quality service

Isko S. on 02/14/2018
Isko said the business is excellent, and everything was good.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Jesus U. on 02/12/2018
Jesus said the business provided fast service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018

William J. on 02/09/2018
William said the staff was great. The employees took his vehicle right in and didn't keep him waiting long.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for your kind review we look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future

David P. on 02/07/2018
David said the employees were professional. They were knowledgeable. They found his vehicle's issue. However, he did not appreciate their suggestion about his tires.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Elaine B. on 02/07/2018
Elaine said the staff were excellent, and they followed through.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2018

It is our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you in the future thank you so much for your review

MARK K. on 02/05/2018
"accommodating, fair, great work"
Tolima's has become my go-to for my car. I have a reputable mechanic down the block and still choose to drive 20 minutes to make sure my car is in Tolima's hands. They've been incredible whenever they can about squeezing me in last minute. Do great work and are communicative and clear.
If you're in the shop for 5 minutes, it quickly becomes apparent that they have a solid following of clients. People know each other by name, want to see photos of the family etc. I also appreciate looking around and seeing al sorts of cars (Bmws, volvos, jaguars, to hondas, toyotas, etc.) with all sorts of problems and these guys have the equipment and skills to cover it all.
Vehicle: INFINITI FX35
Review Created: 02/05/2018 04:12 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2018

We truly appreciate that you travel 20 minutes to service your vehicle with us. We try are best to make the experience as comfortable as possible while we tend to the concerns of your vehicle. Thanks again for your kind review

Daniel V. on 02/03/2018
Daniel said the service at this business was great.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
Anthony C. on 02/02/2018
Anthony said the business provided good service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 11:53 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you for your review Mr. Martinez, it was my pleasure to have you choose us to work on your vehicle.

SETH M. on 01/28/2018
"Precise and they get the job done in a timely matter"
They’re all about customer service and they take care of your vehicle in timely fashion.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 10:02 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you for your review, I'm glad to have had you as our customer.

JACK W. on 01/25/2018
"Happy with the job, but red flags still exist"
A red flag for me is the fact that I called in to make an appointment and the customer service rep failed to mention the $125 fee to have car examined by your mechanic if I choose not to OK the work. That was made clear when I appeared at the repair shop. Why wouldn't the customer service rep tell me about the fee over the phone? That didn't seem honest and first impressions last the longest. Although my car performance appears to be near peak performance, it will be hard for me to forget the fact that the $125 fee was hidden from me until I appeared at the repair shop with my car. #shady

Undecided if I would recommend or return.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Rabbit
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 05:51 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

thank you for your feed back we are really sorry no one advise you of a diagnosis fee over the phone, shop policy is to bring customer in first find out about thier needs before we talk about money, this help us built a relationship with our custumer

Raymond L. on 01/20/2018
Raymond said the service was quick and staff were very helpful.
Vehicle: GMC Savana Cutaway
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018
STEVE Q. on 01/18/2018
"Great Service"
Took my car in because it had problems starting. They diagnosed the problem, called me to let me know and get confirmation to make the repairs, and repaired it along with an oil change and wiper blade change. Service was great, the guys were great, office had a nice waiting room, and communication were great. Prices were reasonable for the work that was done and I believe they were honest and upfront along the way.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 03:22 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

thank you steve for this great review we happy to know our team did meet all the right things for you

MELISSA S. on 01/17/2018
"Always a great experience"
Thank you for your service! We can rely on honest feedback and direction from your company and are happy to be a consistent customer. This time we had to decide whether to do something about the shocks or regular maintenance and a control arm repair. They did not pressure us or misguide us into believing that everything was a priority or oversell us into additional work. Just precise honest service. I LOVE how convenient and digital the customer service is with systematic email reminders and an online account to view our service history. You guys are the best experience I've ever hand in decades of mechanic needs. Keep up the great work!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 400h
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:52 PM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you Ray & Melissa for those kind words it mean the world to us to know our custumers leave with a happy feeling after our service

AMBER J. on 01/16/2018
"Satisfied Customer"
Awesome customer service, short wait time, efficient repair/costs!
Vehicle: INFINITI G37 Coupe
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 07:09 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Hi Amber thank you for you review

Anna T. on 01/15/2018
Spoke with Melpomeni. She said the employees provided very good customer service. They explained her service clearly.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6