Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DJ B.
Nissan Rogue
11/16/2018
Teddy is the reason I come back
When you find a mechanic you trust it’s a relief driving your car knowing that if anything happens you have a place to take care of you. That is what teddy and his staff have created at tolimas.

GF
GEORGE F.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/15/2018
Consistently excellent quality of work, reliability and integrity
I have been a client for three years with a difficult car (Range Rover) and their honesty, judgement and competence always fully justify the trust I have in them.
They do high quality work and stand by it, while also being mindful of costs. They will look for the piece in a component that is defective rather than replacing the whole component when it can be done without compromise on quality.

Debbie D.
Brooklyn, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the employees answered all her questions. They took care of her service.

11/12/2018
Convenient, punctual, helpful and fair
Totally satisfied and confident about the quality of the service and honesty. VERy, very convenient to Manhattan!

JEFF S.
11/10/2018
Honest people
Went there for a tune up and instead of just doing what I asked for, they called and said that I didn’t yet need one. That is a rare thing for auto mechanics.

MICHAEL W.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/09/2018
Outstanding all around Auto Repair provider---- 15 stars !!!!
I am very thankful for the great service and will be a life time user of Tolimas Auto Repair!!!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

thank you mike it was nice seeing you again, thank you for your support

AC
ALEXANDER C.
New City, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
11/03/2018
Car check up
I am a long time and loyal client.As always a get 100% return on my expectations.Yesterday Nov.02 2018was not different.Super job. Thanks.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Alexander for being a loyal custumer, our team is happy to know we did a super job

SERGEY C.
Glen Cove, NY
Scion iQ
11/02/2018
Great job
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you sergey for taking time to give us a review

GR
GERALD R.
Kia Sorento
11/02/2018
Perfect
Still high level of quality, punctuality and confidence on job performed.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

We really appreciate the positive review. We always take great pride in providing you with quality service.

DK
DIMITRIOS K.
Dodge Nitro
10/31/2018
Great
Very friendly and up to date!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out for your review.

PB
PAUL B.
Jackson Heights, NY
10/31/2018
My problem was addressed & worked on right away ( immediately ) ✔️
A big + to the new addition to your work area...👍🏼
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your kind review and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our services

MARCUS D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2018
Honest straighfirmward advies and analyses
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

We appreciate the feedback and we are always here to handle any concerns you may have with your vehicle. Thank you.

WD
W D.
Westwood, NJ
Toyota Paseo
10/29/2018 Category: Service
W said they are helpful and they work quickly

Thank you for your review, our team loves it when we get 5 stars
on our service

MA
Moshin A.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Moshin said they were friendly and nice and good.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking time out for this review we greatly appreciate the feedback.

GG
Grigoriy G.
Long Island City, NY
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Grigoriy said the experience was great. The mechanics did a great job.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking time out for this kind review.

JEFFREY T.
10/23/2018
Great first time experience
My car's front passenger side window was smashed over the weekend, and I brought it into Tolimas on Monday morning. Teddy provided the experience I was hoping for: professional, knowledgeable, no nonsense, no hassle, with just the right amount of levity. In at 9am, out by 2pm. I'll definitely be back.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for choosing Tolimas to handle your vehicle concerns and we greatly appreciate the kind review of our services.

Ayesha S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ayesha said the information provided was good and the work was completed in a timely manner.

LR
LUIS R.
Bronx, NY
10/16/2018
Return Customer to Tolimas
I am very satisfied with the work done on my vehicle. I also appreciate the honesty and professionalism of the staff who work at Tolimas. I am at ease and have faith they that are doing right by my car and not just trying to take my money. I will be back again for my car's routine maintenance.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. Our goal is to always provide you with quality service and we look foward to seeing you on your next maitenance appointment. Thank you

Jose B.
Bellerose, NY
FIAT 500
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Phillipe. He said the business let him know about what needed to be done to his vehicle, as well as keeping him updated on the status of his vehicle during the service.

Bronx, NY
Jaguar XJ
10/13/2018
My Jaguar XJ Service Experience
This place has very knowledgeable mechanics. I have an old Jaguar XJR which had a leak. Presumably it was coming from the transmission. I have been to a couple of other shops before Tolima’s where I was told to go to a transmission place a have it overhauled. Turned out the reason for the leak was a transmission plug adapter and engine mounts. The guy replaced this stuff for me and now everything is awesome! If you need professional mechanics who know their trade, Tolima’s is a place to go.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for this great review i will  make sure to pass it along to the rest of the team at Tolimas. We look foward to seeing you on your next service appointment