Saimir S. on 10/16/2017
Saimir said the staff takes care of their customers and they do good work.
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
MICHAEL D. on 10/03/2017
"You feel like came Home for a visit"
every time I came in for a service I receive out standing service from every one in the shop
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 12:27 PM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2017

Hi Michael, from the entire Tolimas family we thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you withh your car repair needs and for your five star rating. Our customers satisfaction is our top priority.

BOLIVAR A. on 10/02/2017
"Great"
Great
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Review Created: 10/02/2017 10:22 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Bolivar, thank you for your feedback. We will continue to make every effort to provide the best experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Zurab A. on 09/30/2017
Zurab said it was very fast service. They have a nice, clean waiting room.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKS
Review Created: 09/30/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Hi Zurab, thank you for your sharing your positive experience. We strive to provide our customers with the best customer service possible and are glad to hear we achieved just that.

Laszlo F. on 09/30/2017
Laszlo said the service was fine.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Review Created: 09/30/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Lazlo, thank you for your 5 star review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve our service.

JORDAN J. on 09/23/2017
"Friendly staff, great work"
I was a new client and I was nervous about trying a new garage. Overall the staff was friendly, kind, and helpful. I don't feel like I was over charged. My car drives fantastically now. I'm very pleased.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 05:05 PM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2017

Hi Jordan, thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We are so glad to see you were satisfied.

Santiago M. on 09/19/2017
Santiago said his experience with this business was very good. They provided him with excellent service.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/22/2017

Hi Santiago, thank your for your feedback. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Please dont hesitate to call us should you need anything else.

Lina M. on 09/19/2017
Lina said she is very happy with the work they do. It is an excellent job.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2017

Lina, thank you for choosing us to assist you with your repair needs. We love to hear about our customer's positive experience. Thank you for your feedback.

RUDOLF K. on 09/14/2017
"Outstanding experience!"
The first contact person creates the mood of the whole experience and Alex is the man. Professional, courteous, understanding. The same applies to the rest of the shop employees. I will definitely recommend Tolima's Auto Center. Thank you once again!
Vehicle: Lincoln MKT
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 08:27 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Hello Rudolf, thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience and are glad to hear we achieved just that.

Martin S. on 09/11/2017
Martin said the service was good, and he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Hi Martin, thank you for your feedback. The team here at Tolima's Auto Center is thrilled to hear about your most recent visit.

Keith M. on 09/11/2017
Keith said this business is very kind, considerate, and professional.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2017

Hello Keith, from the entire Tolimas Auto Center family, we are incredibly gracious that you gave us the opportunity to assist you with your car service needs. It is great to hear about your positive experience. If there's anything more you need from us, please let us know.

ENRIQUE M. on 09/03/2017
"Pretty Damn Disappointed "
Wish I had something positive to say, but unfortunately I DON'T. They were pretty good the first time around which is the reason I returned however, this time, I left pretty disappointed. Long story short...drove in to check a vibration in engine compartment. It was diagnosed as a broken motor mount. Ok, that was fine...but then, was told I had to replace a tierod end and I was also ok with that. However when I went to pick up the car I was told that I had to replace my alternator. WHAT?!!! My alternator was fine when I drove to them. INCREDIBLE!!...So $751.00 later I still have the same problem that I drove it with. Oh, BTW, I also had to leave the car in the shop overnight (lost a days pay over this whole ordeal. Upset? Yeah, how would you feel?...
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 10:42 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2017

Hi Enrique we are sorry you had a bad experience,I am aware of what happened I know it is unfortunate to get unexpected work done to your vehicle. We noticed all this additional work that needed to be done. we felt it was best to advise before a brake down on the road happened . I did however gave you an excellent price for the repairs when did when we noticed your discomfort. All this work couldn't be done in one day we apologize for your loss of transportation there is only so many hours in the day and the clock run out before we could finish the repairs. thank you

SERGEY C. on 08/31/2017
"great place and great job"
i fill well going to tolimas shop.
Vehicle: Scion iQ
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 03:06 PM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2017

We appreciate your feedback. At Tolima's we are committed to providing the best customer experience. Please dont hesitate to contact us should you need anything else.

JAMES B. on 08/29/2017
"COURTESY OF SERVICE PERSONNEL"
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 03:49 PM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2017

Hi James, the team here at Tolimas Auto Center is thrilled to hear about your most recent visit. Thank you for your feedback.

Mike P. on 08/29/2017
Mike said the employees at this business were friendly and they did good work.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Alvaro D. on 08/28/2017
Alvaro said this business did pretty good work. However, they promised something and they did not deliver.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2017

Hi Alvaro, we are saddened to hear that you had an experience that was not to your satisfaction. We strive to improve our process and customer service with each client. Please give us a call to discuss your concerns. Our number is 718.361.1950

RAYMOND J. on 08/27/2017
"Always great service "
This place always get the job done and everyone is friendly
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 09:56 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2017

Hi Raymond, we thank you for your feedback. At Tolima's we are committed to providing the best customer experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

TED C. on 08/25/2017
"Excellent Repair and Customer Service"
Alex, the shop supervisor, greeted me upon arrival. Explained to me shop policies and current sales. Excellent phone communication before start of job. First time visit, highly recommended.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 04:34 AM
Oswaldo L. at Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2017

Hello Ted, thank you for choosing Tolima's to assist you with your repair needs. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. It is great to hear about your positive experience. If theres anything more you need from us, please let us know.

Austin A. on 08/25/2017
Austin said Alex was very honest about the prices. They told him what was needed and what could wait.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Dean B. on 08/25/2017
Dean said the staff are honest and good people. They don't fix one thing and break something else to make more money.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche