Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Scion xA
01/14/2019
Would go there again
They fixed everything very quickly, were very professional, didn't overcharge me

AC
Anthony C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said that the place had good service.

Matthew M.
Shillington, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said they were good.

BERNICE S.
Long Island City, NY
01/06/2019
Ever since I've been coming to Tolima's Auto Center, I've had nothing but the best service. I am somewhat of a new car owner (literally), and have learned so much about my car and how to care for it thanks to the customer friendly approach their mechanics offer. I never feel like I'm a being taken advantage of, and that's important to me.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Bernice thank you so much for your support and working with our team. We will always stand by our work! See you next time.

GS
GAIL S.
01/05/2019
Best Car Repair Experience!
Teddy was the best! I took my BMW to Tolimas Auto Repair and they did everything that had to be done for 1/2 the price of BMW-using all authentic BMW parts!! He had the car done in less than a day and checked everything on the car again to make sure BMW didn't miss anything. He mentioned that a sensor was saying I needed front brakes, but he checked them and said they were more than fine-so honest. I never would have known that the sensor hadn't be reset by BMW in the past. Thanks!!! Will be recommending to everyone!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thabk you for choosing Tolimas, we are happy to hear you had a great experience. Feel free to bring iin your car at any time.

CAROLYN B.
Jamaica, NY
01/05/2019
Great job very professional and quick gets u in and out with no complaints I go to them all the time shop is clean and they always ask is there any concern .they do great work I recommend them to friends and family members co workers to.Great shop quality work.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your support Carolyn, we are always happy to assist you with any car troubles.

PR
Patrick R.
Ford Edge
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said Teddy and staff were direct, efficient, and did not become pushy.

BE
Buddy E.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Buddy said this business is the best.

MICHAEL D.
Bronx, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018
Honest & knowledgeable - saved me Thousands.
Met with Teddy. From the start, very professional & helpful. I went to get a Pre purchase inspection ( post buying a vehicle, funny ) which is the best thing I could’ve done. Teddy and his team found multiple faults & saved me thousands of dollars. I took the vehicle back to the dealership & got refunded with the thorough notes Teddy provided. Teddy was extremely helpful & caring throughout the whole process - I followed up with him the next day to spread the good news like he requested. Would highly recommend this business to anyone.

DF

Jose B.
Bellerose, NY
FIAT 500
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he is very satisfied with how they fixed his vehicle. He looks forward to continuing to do business with them

YS
YARIV S.
12/04/2018
My go to for any auto needs.

Jonathan G.
New York City, NY
Volvo XC90
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said he would definitely recommend this business.

CARLOS B.
Ozone Park, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/03/2018
Good.
A personalize attention to the customer and good service. A professional it's always to take care and answered questions related to the vehicle.

JENNIFER F.
East Elmhurst, NY
Nissan Rogue
11/30/2018
Stellar Customer Service
I used Tolimas for the first time yesterday. I could not be more impressed by the prompt & stellar customer service. Highly recommend.

EN
EDITH N.
Long Island City, NY
11/19/2018
They’re great at their job. Thank you so much!!
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for your review, We truly appreciate the positive feedback.

TF
TEDDY F.
Scion xD
11/17/2018
Excellent service, Friendly staff, Fair price
Ever since I found Tolimas I haven't gone anywhere else. These guys always do a good job, and always look for ways to save me a few bucks as well. Can't recommend highly enough.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We take great pride in always providing you with proper diagnostics at a fair price

DJ B.
Nissan Rogue
11/16/2018
Teddy is the reason I come back
When you find a mechanic you trust it’s a relief driving your car knowing that if anything happens you have a place to take care of you. That is what teddy and his staff have created at tolimas.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for this great review. We really appreciate your business and we look foward to servicing any vehicle concerns in the future.

Saimir S.
Acura RSX
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Saimir said he always gets excellent service and he appreciates the business.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the positive review it is greatly appreciated

GF
GEORGE F.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/15/2018
Consistently excellent quality of work, reliability and integrity
I have been a client for three years with a difficult car (Range Rover) and their honesty, judgement and competence always fully justify the trust I have in them.
They do high quality work and stand by it, while also being mindful of costs. They will look for the piece in a component that is defective rather than replacing the whole component when it can be done without compromise on quality.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking time out for this review. We truly take great pride in always providing you with quality service.