Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Brooklyn, NY
INFINITI FX35
06/19/2019
These guys are the best
Our car wouldn’t start and AAA said we had a battery issue but likely something greater with our charging system (eg alternator). Got the car to Tolimas where they did a thorough inspection and determined it was only the battery. I like my mechanics like I like my dentist- thorough, honest, and just do what needs to be done :) Always grateful to the guys at Tolimas.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Mark, we're always happy to help!

SK
SAL K.
06/17/2019
Best As always
I go to them all the time with any kinda cae problems. i've owned 3 cars all of them are maintained by them.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Sal!

Buick Encore
06/13/2019
These guys are tops
I’ve been bringing my Buick Encore here for the past few years. Well run business, good people, very thorough.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Zach, always a pleasure.

VB
Valentina B.
Washington, DC
Acura MDX
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Earl. He said the employees provided quick service. They took care of his service right away.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Earl for the review.

VB
Valentina B.
Washington, DC
Acura MDX
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you Earl for your kind response. Our team here at tolimas strive to make sure our customers cars are back in great condition.

Jonathan M.
South Ozone Park, NY
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said they really worked with him. Everything was fine.

Glad we could help.

JAMES B.
Woodside, NY
06/05/2019
NUMBER OF SERVICES AVAILABLE
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK/TKS JIM
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for being a great costumer!

SERGEY C.
Glen Cove, NY
Scion iQ
06/05/2019
Great place
Great job

Robert C.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they were quick, they got him in right away and they were honest with their inspection results.

DJ
DONALD J.
Flushing, NY
06/04/2019
Super Service
As a consumer I find there work ,super service courteous professionalism all the way down the line I will always go back.

OR
OLIVIA R.
New York, NY
05/30/2019
Straight shooters
Always telling me the truth and never upselling me about anything else. I trust them and highly recommend them. Joe was quick and efficient.

I would probably get another secretary. She didn't know how to calculate math...

Queens, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
05/25/2019
Great Job
I’m happy. I’m driving smooth
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Glad you are happy with our job, we're always here to assist you.

STEFANO C.
New York, NY
05/21/2019
There's a reason I drive from Manhattan to Astoria to get my car serviced
The staff at Tolima's is incredibly friendly and professional. I take my car regularly for oil changes and inspections, but recently had more involved car maintenance done. Tolima's took care of my car same day and even let me keep it with them until it was convenient for me to pick up. I'd recommend Tolima's to anyone I know.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Stefano for your great review, i'm glad we were able to help with all your car needs.

CAROLYN B.
Jamaica, NY
05/20/2019
Friendly and honest
They are honest and friendly they don't take advantage of u. They don't push unnecessarily work on u

Thank you Carolyn!

FT
FRANK T.
Jackson Heights, NY
05/20/2019
Went in on last minute and they were very accommodating!

Thanks for making the time and being great to work with.

Roberto G.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said the people generally do a good job. He trusts them and the quality is good. On his last visit, he was told the vehicle would be ready in a couple of hours and took a cab to go back. When he got there, the vehicle was not being worked on and the people were on break. He did not get a real reason for the delay and had to go back the following day. He asked for a discount due to the inconvenience but was only given a $15 discount and felt it could have been more. The experience was very unpleasant and he had to take a cab twice.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience sir, we hope that on your next visit we can make it up to you.

VL
Vinny L.
Little Neck, NY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Vinny said he would recommend this business for service.

WR
Willams R.
Woodside, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rob. He said they were very good.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Queens, NY
05/05/2019
Thanks so much
We love the team at Tolima’s.
They are always so helpful and friendly and they don’t push you to make expensive repairs unless they are absolutely necessary.

MARGARET C.
New York City, NY
04/25/2019
Easy and Trustworthy
This was my car's second annual at Tolimas. I set it up online, dropped it off, it was ready when they said it would be, all very easy. I mentioned a couple of maybe problems, they found then source and fixed them both and the bill was reasonable. I could not ask for more.
Oswaldo L. from Tolimas Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Margaret we are always happy to help a costumer out with all their car issues.