NG
NICK G.
11/14/2019
Friendly and fast
Tom Finch automotive is my go to spot for tires and auto repair. They’re fast, friendly and always do a great job.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Nick for the 5 star review!  We appreciate the continued business.

Pittsfield, IL
Kia Sedona
11/13/2019
Great service. Great people!!!
Love the service people and Deanna the receptionist is awesome too. Excellent place!!!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/15/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.

SF
SUSAN F.
11/10/2019
greatservice
Great service and quality for the money

JAN C.
Kia Sedona
11/09/2019
Honestly and service
Didn’t have to wait long to get vehicle in after calling. Service done timely. Even found a nail in tire and took care of that too

MA
MARY A.
11/08/2019
Pleased
The repair work was finished earlier than thought and Tom Finch contacted me. Beautiful job! It also cost less! I was truly pleased!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Glad to hear Mary.  Thank you for the 5 star review.

DEBORAH S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/05/2019
Outstanding service
I stopped at Finches ask about my hatch doir. It would not stay open. Jacob told me he had the parts and it would take about half an hour i said i had a few errands to run Jacob told me he could fit me in at 1 pm. I came back and my car was taken care of quickly politely and with great concern for my time. They always guve me great service.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate it.  Thank you for your continued business.

RITA M.
Winchester, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/02/2019
I have always had great service. I appreciate them cleaning my car inside and out with the oil change. Thanks

CAROLYN B.
11/02/2019
Great, friendly service
The work is completed in a timely and thorough manner. Staff are always friendly and helpful. The work that has been completed is explained. Recommendations for any additional needed maintenance are suggested.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.
We appreciate the business.

TP
TIM P.
Dodge Durango
11/01/2019
Friendly fast and effective service on my most recent visit _ Absolutely appreciated!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Tim for the 5 star review.  We appreciate the continued business.

10/30/2019
2004 Honda odessy
Down to earth people
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!

JOYCE A.
Pontiac Vibe
Job well done.
Had the brakes and tie rods fixed. And I also had them flush the radiator. Very pleased. Thanks for all you did.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate the business and the 5 star review.

Acura MDX
Trust and fair prices
As an older woman living alone with an aging car, I can trust Tom Finch Auto and Jacob to keep my car running reliably.
It’s very important to me because I’m often driving my grandchild and need to feel secure that I can rely on my car to get us around safely.
I know nothing about the mechanical workings of a car so it’s great that I can believe them when I’m told it’s time for whatever service needs to be done.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate the business and the kind words!

The people and location
I received a quote for 4 tires thinking that was my total only to find out it was 80.00 higher.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

I apologize for the misunderstanding. When I showed you the tire price, I stated plus mount and balance.  With the Bridgestone or Firestone tires you receive free mount and balance. Since you decided on a different tire I'm sure thats where we had the misunderstanding.
Thanks

GMC Acadia
10/27/2019
Would always recommend Tom Finch
I have been coming to Tom Finch for multiple years with my old vehicle as well as this current vehicle I had recently purchased from a local dealership, however I have had multiple issues with this newer car and I have had nothing but issues with the dealerships service center in trying to get the issues fixed. I have been bringing my newer vehicle to Finch's instead as they have always been wonderful on getting done what needed to be done. Always GREAT work from Jacob and Lisa!!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate the kind words and your continued business.  Thank you

ROSIE C.
Nissan Rogue
10/27/2019
Happy customer
I was completely satisfied with the service they provided. They had it completed by the time I requested and it looked so good and smelled so good. Really good service. Thank You. Rosy Clark
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Rosie for the 5 star review.  We appreciate the review and your continued business

REBECCA B.
Chandlerville, IL
10/26/2019
U can get a loaner car and all u have to do it put gasoline in the car
My experience was great. They told me what was wrong with my car.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your time to leave us a review.  Thank You

KATHY S.
Springfield, IL
10/22/2019
Great customer service! Brought my car in for regular oil change and to check out a couple other things. Took care of my vehicle and helped me keep my car in good condition.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate it.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chandlerville, IL
Ram 1500
10/20/2019
New tires make the vehicle feel like brand new!
Had some new Bridgstone tires put on and an alignment. The truck rides smooth and handles like brand new... ready for winter!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the continued business! Glad to hear the Bridgestone tires are doing their job.  Thanks Rob!

Bluffs, IL
GMC Acadia Limited
10/20/2019
I have never been disappointed!!! They always take great care of us!!
We are very particular about our vehicles and they always take good care of them and they always make sure they are clean. I’ve never had anyone service my car without getting it all dirty on the Inside. They don’t and I love that!! I would recommend Finch Automotive to everyone!!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  We appreciate it.

10/19/2019
Friendly staff
This business always takes care of all my Automotive needs.... From a simple oil change to body work.
Five star!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!  We appreciate it!