DO
DALE O.
Chrysler Sebring
06/26/2018
The Best!
Always great service and reasonable prices! Highly recommended! Jake and staff are rhe best! 5 star rating!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks for the review Dale!  Thanks for the 5 star review, and for taking time to give us a review

RV
Randy V.
06/07/2018
Loyal customer for over a decade.
Once again received high quality service and friendly people at Finch Auto repair.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for you kind words again.  We really appreciate your business Randy!

JOE T.
06/03/2018
Always great service
Appointments that fit my schedule are easy to get. Service is great and the prices are very reasonable. I prefer to have service done locally. And my car is always clean when I pick it up. Might seem like a minor detail to some but I really appreciate the extra effort.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review Joe.  We really appreciate your business.  Hope we can continue to meet your needs.
Thanks

BD
BRUCE D.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/02/2018
Service is great as usual!!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks Bruce for leaving us a 5 star review!  Thank you for your continued business!!

SUSAN H.
05/21/2018
Recommend the tecommendations
I noticed a list of recommendations on my last oil change. They discussed these with me and I made an appointment to complete them.
I am so thankful that Tom Finch Automotive watches for things that my car needs....because I sure don’t!!!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Susan for another great review!  We are very happy to have you as a customer!  Thank You!!!!!

JOHN B.
Waverly, IL
Pontiac Grand Am
05/11/2018
Fast and courteous
They did a very prompt and courteous service to my vehicle . I actually dropped car off Day early and it was done same day I didn’t have to wait couple days to get it back . The price was very reasonable for the service it took to diagnose and fix . I’d recommend them to anyone.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!  Glad we were able to get you the fast service at a fair price!
Thanks again for your business and the time you took to leave us a review.

CP
CRAIG P.
Bluffs, IL
Lincoln Navigator
04/27/2018
Quality service
Maintaining an automobile isn't an inexpensive proposition and Tom Finch Automotive is no exception, but I've always been impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail and courtesy displayed by the employees of TFA with a particular tip of the hat to Jacob Traeger, service manager.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Craig for the complement, and your continued business.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

RL
RON L.
04/23/2018
Dependable, friendly,
It is a great feeling having the assurance when your vehicle needs serviced or something has come up unexpected Finch Automotive takes care of it.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Ron for taking the time to leave us a review.  Glad you are happy with your service.  Thank you for the 5 star review!

KA
KURT A.
04/19/2018
Great service and worth the price
Tom Finch Automotive always provides excellent customer service and the repair or service is done correctly. They have gone out of the way to pick me up from work and they wash my car after they are done. In my opinion, their service is worth the higher cost for service compared to cheaper options in town.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the review!  I am happy you are satisfied with your repairs.  I hope we can continue to provide you with the best possible customer service and quality parts and repairs.  With quality parts and qualified technicians, I hope you understand the cost of doing business the way we do.  Again I appreciate your business and thanks for taking time to leave us a review.

KATELIN M.
Arenzville, IL
04/16/2018
Customer Service
The employees at Tom Finch have always gone above and beyond when fixing my vehicles. I really like that they provide service suggestions within XX amt of miles. If there is something that comes up during a fix they will call me first to get my approval. I have shown up with a flat tire that needs fixed and not only do they get it taken care of but also are willing to drive me to my workplace and pick me up after repairs are finished!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for the great complements!  We appreciate your business and the time you take to leave us a 5 star review!

RF
RAY F.
04/11/2018
excellent service
great value and service
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks again for the 5 star review and taking time out of your day to leave us a review.  We appreciate your time and business!

SG
SANDI G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/09/2018
April 7th appt
Excellent as always.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you Sandi for the 5 star review!  Always a great customer to accommodate.

ROSIE C.
Nissan Rogue
04/04/2018
Very friendly, helpful willing tp work with you on appointment times.
Always recommends when something needs to be fixed and gives you an honest estimate on the work. It always comes back clean inside and outside VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Thank you for the great review and the 5 stars!!!!!

JENNIFER L.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/03/2018
Great place
Friendly staff...great work..
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.
Thank you for the 5 star review!!

SF
SUSAN F.
03/28/2018
excellent service
great service and value
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review!  Thanks for the 5 star review, and your continued business!

MARTELL P.
03/23/2018
Always great customer service and great prices. I've not had a bad experience here yet!!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  We appreciate your business, and thanks for 5 stars!!!!!

DV
DIANA V.
Jeep Cherokee
03/10/2018
Squeezed me in on a busy day
I had let my car get about 1200 miles past the oil change date and dropped into Tom Finch Auto without an appointment. But they were able to squeeze me in and 50 min. later I was off on my way ... oil changed, tires at appropriate pressure (they said I need to consider new tires before summer travel) and a clean car.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 03/10/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review.  Glad you are satisified with your service, even on a busy day.  Thanks for your continued business Randy and Diana, we really appreciate it.

JIM P.
03/06/2018
the people that work there
excellent as always
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 03/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Jim!   We always appreciate your business.

FV
FRANK V.
Woodson, IL
Chrysler 300
02/19/2018
Your staff
Personable caring and attitude of your staff! The gentleman that detailed my car OMG fabulous! I felt like i was walking into my car brand new and the smell just wonderful!

I am always telling everyone if you want painfully honest and reliable service go to Tom Finch!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our detailing service!
We appreciate your business and word to mouth advertising!

BZ
BOB Z.
02/14/2018
All the staff. They always work to get me in immediately
Knowledgeable
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for the review Bob.  Thank you for your continued business!