Latest Review 3 minutes ago

Chatham, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020
Honesty is important
Had the car looked at because of a noise and at first they couldn’t hear it. I guess when they checked into it more, the found 3 belts needed replaced. I went in to pick up the car and I saw $90 charge for an hour of labor for this. I asked Jacob about it because that just didn’t seem right to me since I am bringing the car back in to have it fixed on the next business day. He was understanding about it and told me they would knock of the labor for the diagnosis when I bring it in for the repair.

CARSON B.
Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2020
Car service
Tom Finch does a wonderful job they weigh call you and tell you what needs to be done if they fine something else wrong . They will suggest you would do it as soon as possible if it needs to be done. They are awesome and Especially Jacob .Carson Baptist

SG
SANDI G.
10/22/2020
As always quick friendly service. Never a problem.
Thanks to all the staff. Recommend you all the time.

Nissan Versa Note
10/21/2020
They always take care of me.
Everybody is friendly, and they are precise at what they do.

DV
DIANA V.
Jeep Cherokee
10/09/2020
People you can TRUST
My 2015 Jeep went dead on me & would not accept a jump. My first reaction was: How do I get my vehicle to Tom Finch Auto Repair? As I had total TRUST in they could fix my vehicle at a fair price in quick order. A day & haft later I am driving my Jeep down Walnut with complete TRUST .

JEN F.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/08/2020
Awesome Body Shop
Every time I take my vehicles in there for any kind of service it’s amazing service. Fast and excellent work.

AD
ANITA D.
Ford Thunderbird
10/05/2020
T Bird
Tom Finch has been our “go-to” for fixes on our old vehicles & some new. Auto body service is fantastic. Average for repairs on old vehicles; sometimes seem overpriced at times. Not sure what assessing an odometer entails- seems simple like it either works or doesn’t. Still would return but question costs.

DK

HC
HARLIN C.
09/28/2020
Loyal
I’m a loyal customer because Finch is upfront and honest about what my vehicles need. I never feel cheated. They don’t talk down to me like a lot of mechanics do. THANK YOU!

TO
TERRIE O.
Chevrolet Trax
09/26/2020
Fast, friendly service.
They answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns with knowledge and understanding.

PK
PAUL K.
09/25/2020
Oil Change
Service was great, as usual. Was planning to set up an appointment, but you had time to get me in right away. Thank you.

JIM F.
09/16/2020
Great Mechanics, Well Run Business
The staff are always friendly and helpful, and I always come away believing that I got honest and competent treatment. I’ve used them several times for minor and major work, and have recommended them to several others.

DOROTHY G.
09/15/2020
Always great service
Tom Finch Auto always goes above and beyond! Our car looks brand new!!

MARK M.
09/15/2020
Friendly and attentive staff! Easy scheduling. Appropriate pricing on service!
I’ve always had great things to say about Tom Finch automotive!
Friendly and attentive stuff, easily scheduling, pricing is fair, and they go above and beyond with extra things, like quick cleanup of vehicle after service, and letting clients know about additional items that may need attention to make vehicles safe to drive.
Thank you for always taking care of our vehicles, making us feel welcome and valued as customers!

CHRIS W.
Woodson, IL
Dodge Avenger
09/11/2020
Always great service
Just a standard oil change, but I have never been let down at Tom Finch Auto.