Latest Review 10 minutes ago

DEBBIE S.
Dodge Caliber
12/09/2018
Great Service - Great Crew
As always, the crew at Finch Auto is kind and courteous. They are flexible and accommodating when your schedule isn't. Happy long-time customer.

CARSON B.
Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2018
It is very close to home
They do a wonderful job on the service and they are vey willing to make sure you know if you need to do something else as well
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and the time you took to leave us a review.
Thank You!

BONNIE S.
Raymond, IL
Kia Rio
12/03/2018
Sometimes wish they would sweep back also
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.  We do the best we can with the time allotted.  Due to the high volume of vehicles per day, we normally just vacuum the front.  However we would be happy to vacuum the rear upon our request.  It is not an issue, and we do it for other customers as well.  If you would like it done, please request so next appointment and we will get it done for you.

MIKE M.
Toyota Tundra
11/30/2018
We've been taking our four vehicles to Tom Finch for the past 15 years and would highly recommend them! They are always very responsive, courteous and trust-worthy!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Mike!  We definitely appreciate your continued business.  We could not make this place the way it is without customers like you.
Thank You!

JERRY B.
11/30/2018
Tom Finch makes it so easy!
Tom Finch can be trusted to maintain your vehicle on a routine basis or repair when necessary. They keep it simple and don't try to upsell you with things you don't need.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Jerry for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your continued business.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2018
Great people and great service!
People are always helpful and accommodating. Always trust their opinions
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and the time you took to leave us a review!

SZ
SUSIE Z.
Dodge Durango
11/16/2018
Nellie
Tom Finch Automotive does a great job, servicing my 2000 Dodge Durango/aka Nellie! I can count on them to do a check up, and put my mind at ease before I travel! Jacob is great, always calls and gives me a heads up on any concerns he has, if any!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business.  We appreciate your trust in us.  Thank You

VB
VICKI B.
Jeep Liberty
11/15/2018
Working on my Jeep
We like the people & great service. Been coming here for over 20 years The Buchanan’s Family
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

We definitely appreciate your continued business!  Thank you for taking time to leave us a review!  I will continue to purchase that Nestle creamer!  Ha ha!  :)
Thanks again!

MK
MERLE K.
GMC Terrain
11/14/2018
New Tires
I ordered new tires, they were put on my car. My car was washed and I was called. Great job guys.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!  We apppreciate it.
Thank You!!!!

DV
DAVID V.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/11/2018
The same efficient employees makes a big difference!!! It is great to build a repore knowing they want to fix your vehicle as if it were their own. We are very pleased with the service received.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you David for taking time to leave us a review!  We appreciate it.  We appreciate the  5 star review and your continued business.

DK
DAN K.
11/07/2018
Outstanding customer atmosphere
Always leave with the feeling that everything was done in an extremely competent and professional manner
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.

LJ
LONNIE J.
Chrysler Cirrus
11/05/2018
Car repair review
Ball joints needed to be replaced. Was done well and within a convenient time frame as well.
Bev Johns
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate your business!

SA
SUSAN A.
11/02/2018
fing great always prompt. walk in , no apointment and boom its done by 5pm
folks there are always friendly even though you can tell they are extremely busy
I had a nasty paint mess in my trunk, not something they would probably deal with.
They got to the basics, checked it and got it cleaned, which involved dismantling things in the vehicle.Done by 5pm same day.
Professional work and attitude. never had any complaints when ever I go there. Highly recommend
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate taking time to leave a review.  We appreciate your business!

DREW B.
Cuba, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2018
Engine Repair
Tom & his staff went above and beyond to help me when my vehicle decided to act up while I was in St. Louis. Tom came to St. Louis and towed my vehicle him self. The repairs were fast.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.  We appreciate your business.  Not often do we get calls to go to St. Louis to pick up a vehicle for repairs here!  Thanks again.

NS
NED S.
Franklin, IL
10/31/2018
Friendly service and explanation of the problem.
The people are friendly and very helpful!
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks for the review Ned.  We appreciate your continued business!

PB
PAM B.
White Hall, IL
Hyundai Tiburon
10/30/2018
Excellent customer service
They are so good to me. I am not treated like a dumb woman. They are very trustworthy.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.  Glad we make you feel welcome!

BONNIE S.
Raymond, IL
Kia Rio
10/30/2018
I like the friendly an fast service. I also like kinowing when I take my car there it’s in good hands. My past experience with places I have taken my previous cars has not been so good usually something went wrong that made me to keep returning
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.  We pride ourselves on doing the job right, and done right the first time.  Thanks again for taking time to leave us a review.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chandlerville, IL
10/28/2018
Great service, customer friendly and reasonable prices.
I've been going to Finch automotive for several years now they are very customer friendly (always remember you), priced reasonable with other shops within a 50 mile radius, do great work and return a clean vehicle to you when completed! Most schools do not go there extra mile to clean the vehicle after service. Only area for improvement is to add the loaner car back to customers from local communities, especially for work taking more than one day. I made a reservation at Enterprise, they did not have the car I reserved, and ended up on a waiting list so I would not have the car when I needed it. The loaners are a valuable convenience.
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your continued business!  We appreciate it!  We also appreciate your review and your time to leave it for us.

Toyota Land Cruiser
10/27/2018
Very professional, friendly, clean, and prompt service
Professional,clean, friendly and prompt service, Excellent
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate the business and the time you took to leave us a review.

RF
RAY F.
10/25/2018
great work and value
great work and value, good service
Tom F. from Tom Finch Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

Thank your for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your continued business!