Top Gun Auto Service & Repair

Meagan W.
07/23/2018
Gavin's work created additional problems
Took in a VW Beetle. Gavin replaced Oxygen sensor & spark plugs for $800. Car would not start afterwards. Evidently, he mixed up the wires to the battery causing the radio to stay on all the time and drain battery. Refused to take responsibility, and tried to con us into replacing the ignition switch which wasn't even the problem.

AC
Andrew C.
07/11/2018
Poor service
I took my car for a transmission leak. 1000 dollars later they claimed they fixed it. Come to find out they took the old deal off and silicone it and put it right back. They never even replaced the seal. I took the seal they silicone back to them and Deniss tell me he sorry and that’s it. DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE.

Jennifer H.
Denton, TX
06/17/2018
Amazing shop
My car started overheating on my way home from NM to TX with my 2 year old and a small kitten. The guys at Top Gun made sure to properly diagnose the issue and fixed it in less time than they thought it was going to take. Not only that, but they made sure to get me the best price they could. They made sure my daughter and I were comfortable and even got our diaper bag out of the car for us after they had taken it back to be worked on. This place is a rare gem in the world of auto shops. If it weren't a 6 hour drive away, i would take my car there for everything. They deserve more than 5 stars!

CT
Christopher T.
05/04/2018
The men there are outstanding
My 2006 Hyundai starting acting funny on April 27,2018. Took it to a shop. They were telling me all the stuff that was wrong with it and the price to fix it was outrageous. My best friend told me about Top Gun. She went there and she was very impressed with them. So, my husband took it over there to see what they would say about my car. Come to find out what the other place was saying about my car wasn't even the problem with it. By the time the guys got it fix and ready for me to take it home. It was more that half of what the other place was going to charge me. The guys at Top Gun didn't talk down to you. They explain everything that they were going to do. This will be the only place I will take my car will go too.

JOHN L.
Saturn Vue
04/28/2017
fast friendly reliable
Top Gun is fast, friendly, reliable, and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/29/2017

Thank you John for coming toTop Gun for service on the air conditioner  on your vehicle. We appreciate you and thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for taking the time to do so. Look forward to serving you again.

PL
Patty L.
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Patty said she's had no problems with it.

SIMON H.
GMC Sierra
04/24/2017
It's quick and easy, And very sweet
They treat you like family.!!!!
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/24/2017

Simon, thank you for taking time for the review of our shop.
We appreciate it. We are so glad you had a good experience
with us. Look forward to serving you in the future.

AC
Andrew C.
Suzuki
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said this business has quick and good service. Everyone was nice and he would recommend them to others.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/20/2017

Andrew, thank you so much for  taking the time to give a review.
We love to hear when we're doing something right and want to know what we're doing wrong. Our customers are so important to us and what they think matters.  We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again.

Dax R.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Dax said they were straight forward and honest.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Dax, thank you for coming in with your vehicle. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again, when you need us.

WH
Wirginia H.
Ford Freestar
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said the service provided by this business was timely.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you Virginia for coming to Top Gun Auto Service.
We really appreciate your business.

KN
Ken N.
Dodge Intrepid
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Ken said this business did what they were suppose to do and he has used their services before.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Hello Ken, thank you for your business and for your review.  We truly appreciate you.

Bill S.
04/07/2017
Mr.
great responsible integrity honest makes it right
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Bill, we are so blessed to have had you as our customer for so long.  We greatly appreciate you and enjoy serving you. See you next visit.

Bill S.
04/07/2017
Mr.
it is leaking again we will bring it in morning. it set all day yesterday till last nite. I know will be right.

AP
Alex P.
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Alex said this business did a great job fixing what he needed. He appreciates what they did for him.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Alex thank you for the great review and taking the time to do so.
We appreciate it and your business.

RP
Ricky P.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Ricky said they gave him a promise time and they called to tell him that another problem was found. He had a good experience with them. They could have done a better job communicating with him on the phone. The work was great. They did a good job keeping it within his budget and they contacted him to ask his permission to do additional service. They did an awesome job on his vehicle. They were good about telling him what was wrong with his vehicle. They didn't try to charge him more. They need more knowledgeable secretaries because their telephone skills were lacking.

IL
Indrani L.
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Indrani said the service was good.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Indrani, thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to Top Gun Auto for service.  We appreciate it so much.

BF
Bret F.
Nissan Juke
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Bret said the business did a good job and he appreciates their service.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

He Bret, we appreciate you and your business.  Look foreward to serving you again.

KV
Karisia V.
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Karisia said the business provides good service. They had her vehicle in and out.
Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/19/2017

Karisia thank you for taking the time for the review and thank you for choosing Top Gun Auto Service as the place for your repairs.

WT
Wayne T.
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said Bill does a good job.

PE
Peter E.
Infiniti FX35
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Peter said they were very professional and everyone was really nice. They always do the job right. He has nothing to complain about. Bill really knows what the is doing. The service is wonderful and the prices are good. He has been there many times before.