Maria M.
Dodge Durango
02/26/2020
Our salesman was very helpful, nice and great customer service
This place was great. Very professional. great customer service. We got additional services done. Very satisfied.

Jorge S.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/26/2020
Repairs on my classic pickup
Great work great prices and very fast.

Truck Repair
Top Gun scheduled and made repairs to truck in a timely manner. Appreciate them getting truck out quickly.

JOAQUIN S.
02/22/2020
Mr. Bill Frank and his professional crew
Profesional culture, understanding and experience/knowledge

CT
Christina T.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/20/2020
Willing to work on picking up your vehicle.
I WORK OUT OF TOWN NOT ABLE TO PICK MY CAR UP . CALLED AND TALK TO TYLER HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY IT WOULD BE OK TO PICK UP ONCE I WAS IN TOWN.

WM
Wayne M.
GMC Canyon
02/19/2020
Haven’t had a chance to really test it, but so far its working great.

Michael P.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/18/2020
Greeted with friendly faces
Service was fast and accommodating ,they didnt try to sell me something i didn't need and called me promptly when service was completed!
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/19/2020

Thank You ! Bill Frank

Casey S.
Saturn Aura
02/18/2020
Review
Friendly staff, fast service, clean
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for allowing us to repair your car! Bill Frank

SCOTT B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
02/14/2020
Very courteous and professional.

Kevin-Tami M.
Ford Edge
02/10/2020
Red Ford Edge
These guys are truly amazing! My car was a challenge and they stayed after it till it was fixed right. Very honest and kept me informed. I was really getting worried about the cost and to my surprise they charged me what they estimated from the beginning. They are truly a blessing and I would recommend to anyone.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/11/2020

WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW! BILL FRANK

NP
Nick P.
02/08/2020
Great- fast service
Took my truck in for a tune up, ended up having to get a few more things replaced but they made sure they contacted me before replacing anything or adding anything to my Invoice.. they fixed my truck within a week and even gave me a slight discount since they replaced a lot of stuff.
This is definitely Amarillo’s go to for any vehicle service!!

THANK YOU! BILL FRANK

AMY S.
Friona, TX
02/08/2020
Great servicd
The gentleman are quick get the job done and don’t waste my time trying to up sell unnecessary products. When you do good work you have enough business and repeat business like mine. See you for the next oil change
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/10/2020

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW AND YOUR BUSINESS!

KG
Kelley G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/06/2020
Fast, courteous service
Been going to Top Gun for years. I've always been treated with respect and honesty. I think the prices are fare and that's a double plus.

APPRECIATE YOUR LOYALTY! BILL FRANK

EG
Enrique G.
Ram 3500
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosabelle. She said they needed an alignment done and they were able to look at it and fix it. She said they helped her out .

APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST IN US! BILL FRANK

DELVIN G.
01/30/2020
Great place, will always recommend
My car wouldn't start last night, so in the morning I called them. They had a tow truck come get my car and had it fixed in the same day at a very affordable price. These guys don't try to upsell you or swindle you; it's just great, honest customer service and my car will be coming here anytime I have issues in the future.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS! GLAD WE COULD HELP. BILL FRANK