David P.
Buick Lucerne
11/18/2019
Great Service!
You guys found what was needed to fix my wife’s car and got it ready a day sooner than promised!

Steve C.
11/17/2019
Great
I have always felt that top gun does honest work at a reasonable price

Bob B.
Boys Ranch, TX
Ford Edge
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he would recommend the business for service.

James W.
GMC Yukon XL
11/14/2019
They care about doing it right.
Work is done well by friendly folks who respect your time! Thanks!

PR
Thanks

GM
Gary M.
11/08/2019
Efficient, on time , and honest
I put my Grand Cherokee in the shop because the alternator was frying and the spark plugs needed replacement after 95k miles. I asked them to check and prepare the car for another 100k miles, and they found a leaky water pump as well. In the shop and out the next day. Runs like a top now, not pausing after stop and go driving. Needed new plugs for awhile. Thanks Top Gun.

Jeff G.
Buick Enclave
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they were not the cheapest, but that he trusted them. He said he had a bad experience with another mechanic recently so he decided to go back to them.

Clara C.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2019
When I have needed service you have always been prompt in getting the problem taken care of.

David R.
11/01/2019
Great service! Fair price!
We brought in our car for a rear brakes change. They stayed late to get our car finished in time for our trip the next day. Great, friendly service and it was cheap!

ES
Evelyn S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said she is usually happy with the service at this business.

MY
Melva Y.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Melva said she has used this business in the past. She has always liked them. They get to her really quick, it was very good and efficient, and it was exactly as it should be.

Dale P.
Booker, TX
10/19/2019
Quality at a reasonable price!
This business is locally owned and they are a great place to keep your car in good condition.

Jimmy T.
Ram Pickup
Engine replacement & Repair
Mr.. Bill Frank and his team of mechanics were awesome in fixing my vehicle. They were very courteous and respectful at all times. The biggest thing for me, is that Bill was a Christian and gave me great confidence that I could trust his integrity. It made a world of difference for me. This company is who I trust from now on to do my auto work. Highly recommend, keep up the great work. God bless your business with much prosperity. Thanks!

GW
george w.
Honest and quick
Top Gun had recently replaced my battery when my car suddenly wouldn’t start and jumping the car did not work. Within a day they had replaced the faulty battery and at no charge and no questions asked. This is what it means to stand behind your work and the parts that are installed.

LN
Leon N.
Buick Enclave
10/18/2019
Quality service & personnel, intergity, expedient.
Dependable, courteous, quality repair and service.

MT
Michelle T.
Ford Expedition
10/15/2019
Expedition Repair
I was greatly impressed by how quick the problems I had with my Expedition were dealt with. I explained what I knew was wrong and what I was expierencing when I drove my SUV. I asked that they check my SUV over and see if it was worth fixing. I’ve had it for 16 years. I asked that they call me with an estimate before starting any repairs. Before I left there lot they were pulling my SUV in. Later that same day I was called and told what they found, what they recommended and an estimate of the cost. Within 24 hours I had my Expedition back at very close to the estimated price. The truck runs better than it has in the last 5 years. So far I couldn’t be happier with what I got back.

SO
Shawn O.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2019
Very kind, affordable and quality work!
A very pleasant visit to an auto repair shop. Kind and courteous. Will be recommending work for Top Gun Auto!

BN
BOB N.
Quick, fair, and proper service to Toyota Camry
First time to use Top Gun and Bill Frank and will not be the last. Very honest people when getting service on my Toyota. Went in for a brake lining replacement on all four wheels. Got a call from them that most of the life was remaining on the front wheels and about 25% remaining on the back. We decided to replace the pads on the back and leave the front for another time. Could have sold me a 4 wheel pad replacement, but did not. Honest shops can be hard to find. I think I have found one that is also reasonable and quick.

LC
Lyndsey C.
Hyundai Accent
Excellent Auto shop
I have used Top Gun for many years, they are excellent at what they do and they don't try to get over on anyone. Up front and honest mechanics.

OM
Omer M.
Lexus LS 460
10/14/2019
Best auto repair shop in town!
I have been to this shop for a few times and I am super happy. The work was performed on a timely manner, my car was kept clean and the repair cost was very reasonable.
Will highly recommend Top Gun Auto Repair and Service!!!