GM
GARY M.
02/19/2019
Always the best
Always the best service available in Amarillo.

David R.
Holland, MI
02/18/2019
Polite and respectful
I am from out of town and called almost at the last minute on a Friday to schedule an appointment for Saturday at 8:30 in the morning I was there they were prompt themselves very thorough and did an excellent job keep up the good work

MT
Matthew T.
GMC Yukon
02/13/2019
I came in for a state inspection and they were prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend thos shop to others.

KW
Kaley W.
GMC Acadia
02/11/2019
Great, quick service!
I came in for an oil change without an appointment and was in and out in around 30 minutes! Got in my car to leave and found some thank you cookies! A wonderful surprise! Thank you!

Leigh Ann M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/11/2019
Great shop employees, very polite and attentive. Yes I would recommend this place for an oil change or for whatever you need done I believe they do everything just about and they had no problem with my Groupon.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time for the review! Bill Frank

Clay B.
02/08/2019
Tahoe
Got to go to Top Gun anytime I have a problem issue or just go right in there they take care of they fix it for me and get good service don't take him too long to fix the issue and let me know what it's going to cost me or anything like that before they fix it they let me know
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for trusting us over the years for servicing your vehicles!
Bill Frank

MF
Mark F.
02/08/2019
The very best
Always prompt and courteous, They tell you exactly what the problem is and best course of action.

DJ
Debra J.
02/04/2019
I think you are great
I like their honesty and good work on my old truck
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your business and the kind review! Bill Frank

02/02/2019
Truck repair.
These guys were great! Had me back on the road by the end of the day.

AK
Andy K.
01/31/2019
Respectful & safety services
These folks communicate very well their thoughts & discovery of your issue and other findings during repair. Top Gun Auto doesn’t do anything more than what you authorize & their installations are done correctly, they go the extra mile to install the part like their putting it on a family members vehicle. Class act shop.

01/24/2019
Better than any other mechanic in town
Very friendly, great advice given and great quality service.

Dannie P.
Volvo XC60
Personal service
They got right to my car even though most of the mechanics were out to lunch! I trust their workmanship and Bill is very honest. It’s a friendly place to have your car worked on!!!

Rick S.
Mclean, TX
INFINITI Q50
Prompt and courteous
We waited for a 4 wheel alignment, in and out promptly. Excellent job, I can't remember our Infiniti driving home this well, at a very fair price.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for coming to see us, we value your friendship and business!
Bill & Barbara  Frank

NP
Neil P.
A place you can trust
Bill and Dennis keep you in former on what is going on and see that the work is done right.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 01/19/2019

It is a pleasure to provide service to you, this is what makes it enjoyable to be in this business. Thanks from complete staff at Topgun!

JZ
Jacquelyn Z.
HUMMER H3
01/16/2019
Quick and fantastic service
These guys were quick to take notice of all the stuff wrong with my car other than the oil filter and change needed. Will definitely be going back and reccomend.

David L.
Nissan 350Z
01/13/2019
Comfortable atmosphere
I have a good feeling about dealing with Top Gun Auto. I believe in their service and their honesty in the charges.

We value your business and friendship, Thanks you Bill Frank

Kristy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/12/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
Super Professional, Awesome Service!!!
Thanks as Always, Ms. Kristy Miller 😊

Thank you for trusting us! Bill Frank

Daisy B.
01/10/2019
They got us in immediately and were very respectful!
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Appreciate your allowing us to serve you and thanks for taking time to give us you review.  Thanks Bill Frank!

Jose G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/10/2019
Thank you all for everything! It was a quick in and out and they took care of my truck. Mr. Bill even asking me about my "check engine" light and if I had time, they would "look into it". I appreciate them and they're work! I will send my friends and family to their business!

Thanks You! Bill Frank

CF
Chris-Suzann F.
Canyon, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
01/03/2019
Always great service. Fast and friendly.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 01/05/2019

thanks you for your business