MF
Mark F.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/15/2018
Prompt, courteous and outstanding knowledge of vehicles.
Outstanding

Tommy S.
Volvo S80
11/14/2018
Great Services.
I thank them very much for there great services.

DE
DAN E.
tipton, ok
Ford Police Interceptor
11/14/2018
I was in Amarillo for the WRCA Finals and the starter went out on my truck. Bill, the owner of Top Gun, worked me in on a Saturday morning. Had it hauled to the shop and repairs completed in no time. Everyone there was very professional and courteous. I highly recommend Top Gun.
Dan E

BC
B.J. C.
11/13/2018
I went in for a last minute oil change and the guys there are always friendly. The are knowledgeable about our vehicles. I will defiantly be a return customer.

11/13/2018
Top gun
Quick, good price and able to help me get estimates on parts for my cars at a good price.

Rick R.
Friona, TX
Buick Enclave
11/12/2018
Repairs on Buick Enclave
U guys are great. Good service, good work, very efficient and done timely.

Lynette B.
Nazareth, TX
11/11/2018
The service and mechanics
Have always had great service and they always stand behind there work would never think about going anywhere else.

Jennifer M.
GMC Terrain
11/08/2018
Amazing Service and Wonderful People
I cannot give Top Gun Auto Service enough stars!!! Will take any vehicle I own to them from now on!!!

Stacie B.
11/02/2018
I visited Top Gun for the 1st time to get my oil change. What a great place, good prices and very friendly.
THANK YOU! LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

PB
Patrick B.
Chevrolet Colorado
Great Shop!
Very courteous and got me in and out quickly.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Pat, may God Bless you in your new job!

Chris W.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
great service
Dropped off for new tires. They were very prompt and got it done quickly. They were nice and professional.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for allowing us to supply your tires needs, appreciate the business.

Dumas, TX
11/01/2018
Excellent service!
They went out of the way to give me a ride back to work and my truck is running better than ever. Will definitely go back!
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for allowing us to repair your truck!

ME
Marsh E.
Canyon, TX
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018
super smooth & fast
I had front end alignment, balance & tire rotation. These guys did a super job, my vehicle once again drives like a new car. And they were super fast in getting the job done.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Appreciate allowing us to provide your auto service needs.

10/31/2018
Good Job!
I really like the service that they provide.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for your trust in us!

John K.
Texas
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John said the business treated him well and he only has this one time to compare. He said that so far, so good, and everyone was very nice.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/05/2018

John thanks for allowing us to solvue

Shelby B.
Chevrolet HHR
10/30/2018
Super service. The gentlemen at the front desk are very friendly and because I don’t want to stay and wait for my car they always give me a call when they have new information for me. On my last visit they even left a cookie in my car for me.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your car! We appreciate your business greatly.

Sheldon S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Always ready to help.
The work is always excellent!
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks for thinking of us!

DT
Daniel T.
10/30/2018
Very friendly place. They got me in and out without a long wait. The best service i've had in a long while.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for letting us have the opportunity to service your vehicle!

John S.
10/29/2018
Friendly and quick
Had my oil changed. In and out I no time. Friendly owner
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/30/2018

It was nice to meet you, appreciate the allowing us to service your pickup!

Sharlet S.
Mazda CX-5
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Sharlet said the staff did a very good job. They were very kind and knowledgeable. She was treated very well and with courtesy.
Bill & Barbara F. from Top Gun Auto Service & Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for your trust in us!