Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.1250025/5Overall Rating 2.1250025/5rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025

LK
Lily K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/19/2019
Oil change for over a year
Customer service great, service is great.

KF
Kelly and Erik F.
06/18/2019
Customer service is top notch
We brought our Nissan in because we thought the cv joint needed repair. The service techs drove the car twice and couldn’t find a problem. They even drove with my husband and I to see if we could recreate the noise to no avail. We were not charged for the diagnostic visit and told that we could bring the car back if the noise returned. We appreciated the customer service provided.

GMC Canyon
06/17/2019
First Class
Very professional job. Easy to set up appointment. Knew the price before the appointment time. Service was completed when promised. Total review of services provided and what they found on my vehicle. Provided recommendations for possible services needed in the future.

Josh and Amy Strobel C.
Jeep Patriot
06/16/2019
Excellent customer service
These guys are top notch! Never have they tried to get me to fix something that didn’t need to be, and always do a very thorough job on checking everything to make sure the vehicle is up to par.

CO
Cindi O.
Ram 1500
06/15/2019
Quality Service
Your business provides quality service from the time I made my appointment until the time I walked back out the door with my keys. I was secure in knowing that your professionals not only completed each service on the itemized list but that they were done with expertise!

SK
Steve K.
Mercury Cougar
06/14/2019
Service not provided
Where do I start, first I showed up at 7:30AM for an Oil Change and Tire Rotation to be done. Probably around 8:30 I was informed my drain plug was stripped. So they would install a slightly bigger one. So it would just be a little longer. After 9:15 I asked how much longer and then I was informed that the new drain plug they had was too big and they ordered a new one that was to be delivered in about 15 minutes. So it was almost 10:00 when the car was supposedly finished. I paid my bill and left. At my next stop I noticed that my tires were not rotated. How can a car sit in the shop for almost two hours and a simple tire rotation not be done? I did not come back since I was already running late for my appointments. I allowed one hour for the service not the two hours it took. As for not having the right size drain plug. I would think that it would be good business to carry all the different sizes you may need. I would say it would be maybe 8 SKU’s total. That way you could take care of the customer in a timely matter. So I feel your staff was incompetent with communication and service. I will leave it to you to figure how to earn back my business. I’m still stuck with my tires not rotated. I work graveyard so it’s not convenient to just stop by and have it done. I would not recommend your service any longer due to the poor service I received.

Steve
The Crew from Top Performance Automotive Inc responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Steve, sorry to hear your experience wasn't the best. I'll try to explain what I found out talking to the personal that helped you. Also, sometimes first thing in the morning can be very busy with customers all dropping off their vehicles at once. We are open at 7:30 but technicians work shift starts at 8:00 and all appointments begin from 8:00. Customers are more welcome to drop off vehicles or come in and speak with us at 7:30. Tire rotations are free with oil changes but must be requested from customers. Technicians love to rotate tires because they get paid extra to do so. Only time rotations are not performed is if vehicle needs new tires, tires are already in the best location due to tread depth or it would be unsafe to do so.

With the drain plug situation, the oil pan threads came out with the drain plug, oil pan repair or oversized plug was the only options. We do stock about 25 different drain plugs for many makes and models but when vehicles get 20 years old, there is a lot of variations out there. We were at the mercy of a parts delivery for the oil drain plug you needed. I understand working the graveyard shift, you were at the end of your day, tired and ready to go home. We try our very best we to get customers in and out as fast as possible.

Donny L.
Washougal, WA
Acura 3.2TL
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Donny said they have top performance, quality work with great service.

06/12/2019
Awesome, Thorough Service
Staff was kind and courteous. They were fast and efficient at answering questions and getting us an appointment. When our vehicle was in, they only performed the service asked for but were very thorough, doing a complete check and letting us know what other services were needed.

HM
Harrold (Hal) M.
Lexus ES 350
06/07/2019
Friendly quick service
Cant type or I would say many good things

Jennifer and Rob T.
06/06/2019
Great service, fair price
Top performance provides a great service at a great price.

Janet and Monty L.
Kia Optima
05/31/2019
Great customer service!
Great customer service. Always pleasant to talk to. Appreciate the quick turn around and fair pricing for service.

TL
Tom L.
05/30/2019
I find it wonderful to have an oil change with the added inspection of the vehicle in case there’s other problems.

EP
Erik P.
05/26/2019
Professional Service
Simply put, everyone working on my car and interacting with me provided a quality experience. Good communication on wait time, good deal on the service and good experience communicating about potential future maintenance.

Lyle and Diana S.
Volvo C70
05/24/2019
oil change and brake fluid * air filter
Top Performance provides just that.
They are courteus, professional, friendly and provide me with quick service.
Top service!

RO
Rob O.
La Center, WA
05/24/2019
Great service, as usual
Mike was able to fit me in with just a day's notice. The cost was only $20 or $25 for an inspection, which included a tire rotation. When Mike notified me that I had three lights out, I asked him to replace just one this time. When the technician replaced all 3 due to a miscommunication, Mike only charged me for labor for the one I asked him to replace. These guys rock!

Cathy S.
Dodge Charger
05/22/2019
Continue to get great service
I called about our 74 Charger that was just not running great. Micheal said they are more than willing to have a look at it but there may be some things they just can’t fix, I appreciated the honesty and made my appointment anyway because they have done excellent work for us in the past at very reasonable rates. Gotta give credit where credit is due. They found and fixed the issue in a very short time. The car is running much smoother now.
I am very happy to continue use your shop and recommend you to friends and family.

GS
Gary S.
1999 Corolla
Good work, done sooner than I expected as I was waiting for the car in the waiting room. A little scum to clean off the drivers side armrest from the work they did, I assume.

Acura RSX
Fast and Professinal Service
I just had my 200,000 mile service and they discovered a leaky gasket. They were able to quickly replace it and my car has never run better!

SL
Scott L.
Mazda CX-9
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service provided by this business was quick.

Jessie M.
05/15/2019
Consistent Service
I’ve been going to Top Performance for years and always get the best service.