Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.1250025/5Overall Rating 2.1250025/5rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2019
Great!
I’ve been using Top Performance for about 6 years. Like Tony the Tiger says, “They’re great!”

02/17/2019
Quick and Efficient
Service is consistently reliable and quick.

EL
Eric L.
02/16/2019
Our car would not start and we had a tow truck take it to the shop, within an hour before closing for the weekend. The shop crew worked fast to fix the problem and we were able to get the car before they closed for the weekend. Thank you for your fast service and kind attitude when we needed help.

Jason M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did good work.

Jim F.
02/13/2019
Honest service at a reasonable price.
Appointments are fast & diagnosis is honest. Price for service is up front & reasonable. Have been using Top Performance prior to their move to their current location. Further for me to drive, but Honesty of mechanics is worth the trip. I highly recommend.

Curtis C.
02/10/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Top Performance is the best.. what else can I say! Customer Service is outstanding! They don't try and sell you something that you don't need. They are honest and do what they can to fix your ride! Great job guys! Keep up the great work!

PC
Pablo and Farah C.
02/02/2019
Honest, quality, great feel!
These guys are my go-to guys, I feel that they are an honest shop that will give you solid options and great advice. I have referred others to them as well with confidence that their experience will echo mine.

Melvin L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/01/2019
Overheating problem on my 04 Ford Explorer Sport trac
I was impressed with rapid attention to my repair. I am very surprised at the quick action and excellent repair.

YS
Yessica and Erik S.
01/29/2019
Fast service. Friendly staff. Totally recomended.

AD
Adam D.
01/29/2019
I had new shocks, struts, leveling kit, brake inspection, tire rotation and alignment all in one afternoon. Honest recommendations and personal service. I appreciate this type of business.

CN
Colleen N.
Camas, WA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/28/2019
Fast, efficient, and friendly
Staff was friendly, service was fast yet through and I didn't feel rushed. I will definitely come back for future car services.

Jordan K.
Camas, WA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/27/2019
Amazing
I had the pleasure to work with John who went out of his way to find as many recommendations for anything they could not help me with and made sure to give me a quote and detailed report so I can take it to any place to get things fixed that Top Performance couldn’t. He made sure to communicate with me multiple times throughout the process to make sure I knew exactly what was going on. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jason P.
Oil and Lube change
Always very friendly and very timely. Always treat my gf and I very nice. Very appreciative.

NC
Nina c.
quality work
The staff are very friendly and knownlegable, the team did greatr work on my car in the past. I will continued doing business with them.

NC
Nina C.
Survey
They are a little costly, but guranteed work

01/24/2019
Helpful staff
Staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.

AH
Andrew H.
Carson, WA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he trusts the opinions of the business and the work they do on his vehicle.

Manny P.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Manny said they are honest in the assessment of the problem, with fair price and turnaround time.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/19/2019
The best in town!
These guys are honest as can be. No complaints. Peter helped me and now I’ll never go anywhere else.

BE
Bill and Susan E.
Dodge Intrepid
01/19/2019
The service was through and fast. It was done in an excellent manner with no delays. Great job guys!