Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.1250025/5Overall Rating 2.1250025/5rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025

KK
Ken K.
Washougal, WA
12/08/2018
Top Performance lives up to the name
We have been having Top Performance service our vehicles for close to two decades . Tony was working out of his home shop when he first worked on our 2001 Subaru. He and his staff are good at communication and very knowledgeable about the solutions to any automotive issue.
We continue to believe they offer the best value for the buck and trust them to get things right the first time.

GC
Gregg and Emily C.
Tualatin, OR
12/06/2018
Top Performance is my go-to company for all of my car service needs. They always take great care of me and I have confidence in their recommendations. John did a great job with giving me updates about my truck and explaining all of the work needed.

TK
Todd and Andrea K.
Washougal, WA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/06/2018
Great friendly service staff
Though the ultimate result of the diagnostic were fixes far greater than my vehicle’s value, staff worked with me and treated me kindly and correctly even though the decision is to scrap the vehicle. Thanks for the kindness. Will definitely return with my other vehicles.

AP
Alice P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Alice said that the business is very truthful. They told her the truth that nothing can be done with her vehicle instead of telling her otherwise and charging her unnecessary expenses.

GO
Gary and Sarah O.
12/05/2018
Oil/Lube @ inspection
Jeep was in and out on time with notification when done and ready for pickup. John covered what was done, what else was recommended for future action and I was on my way. Always a pleasure dealing with the folks at TP.

LT
Linda T.
Toyota Matrix
12/04/2018
Profession and reasonable
Pleased that i did not have to wait a few days to get my car worked on. And, very pleased that their pricing was reasonable. I recommend this business.

Kim S.
12/02/2018
First time oil change
I called and made an appointment for an oil change on my new to me used car. I got a next day appt and even got in early. I was impressed. They did a really nice job. Staff was helpful and courteous. I’m glad my Father in law recommended this place to me. I will return.

KW
Kazuya W.
Chrysler 300
12/01/2018
Quick engine oil change and inspection
An engine oil change was done on time and quickly. Thorough inspection was very helpful.

Helpful and trustworthy
Very efficient

Curtis C.
Chevrolet Traverse
You guys are great!
Always a great experience with these guys! I don't trust my vehicles to anyone other than Top Performance! Outstanding customer service and workmanship.

RF
Russell F.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Russell said the business did a good job.

CG
Cathy G.
Jeep Patriot
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said the business was confused as to where her vehicle was

Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2018
“fake news”
They charged me for things that weren’t actually broken. Never fixed what was actually wrong.

NS
Neil S.
Kia Sportage
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Neil said the staff did exactly what he needed at the price quoted.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/08/2018
Great Service and Easy to work with
I have brought multiple cars to this service and have always been more than pleased!

PB
Phyllis B.
Ford Fiesta
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Phyllis said the business was fourth coming. They even told her that her vehicle might still be under warranty and that she should check that out before this business does it , she appreciates the honesty.

HG
Hugo G.
Kerrville, TX
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Hugo said he enjoys doing business with them. He stated he really appreciates the Mike with the initial on his uniform.

Jacobson A.
Nissan Armada
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said the staff did what needed to be done on the vehicle and did a great job.

Jeff and Connie L.
09/24/2018
Spot on diagnosis and repair,or maintenance !
Tony and his crew have consistently provided our family vehicles with excellent service and care. They triage and pinpoint potential problems that may evolve into something more serious. They follow up and keep you informed of service needs as they arise and address them with thoroughly. I continue to refer friends in need of reputable auto repair and service.

GW
Gina W.
Cadillac Seville
09/24/2018
Professionalism
Great service. No pressure for further services on your car. Friendly and prompt service.