Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.1250025/5Overall Rating 2.1250025/5rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025

03/18/2019
Service Specialist and Online Updates
Our service specialist, John, was very good and gave us candid advice on what was needed for our vehicle. He did not try to "upsell" unnecessary service and kept us apprised during the day of the status on our vehicle via the internet. This is the third or fourth time we've used Top Performance for our vehicles and, so far, we have been very satisfied.

AC
Ashlie C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Ashlie said the staff is really friendly, quick and polite.

Cathy S.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019
Exceptional customer service
This is the 2nd time I have been to your shop. I have been extremely pleased with the service I have received. You have repaired my car quickly and your prices are very reasonable. I appreciate all that you have done to make me feel like a loyal customer because you have earned my business. Your entire team is a pleasure to work with.

Jeff B.
Lexus ES 330
03/09/2019
ANOTHER "WELL DONE"
Always satisfied with Top Performance, and have been with them, over a decade. They've always been courteous, very professional and have never "sold me up", or smugly talked down to me. There have been countless times they've advised me of current or future areas of attention, which were always well advised. Never a regret, thank you.

LC
Lupe C.
03/08/2019
Everything customer service and the job service is amazing.
This place is amazing I will highly recommend them. They actually do fix your car not like othe shops. They are super friendly and helpful.

Nissan Rogue
03/07/2019
Fast, Friendly, Efficient as Usual
The same day appointment for oil change; friendly environment; professional performance. Thank you very much!

EK
Ed K.
03/07/2019
Why I choose Top Performance.
Courtesy of employees. Easy to schedule appointments, Thorough job and follow through.

CT
Christopher T.
Volvo V70
03/04/2019
Fast service, good prices, great people

HS
Heidi and Martin S.
Kia Rio
03/01/2019
First time in
This was my first time doing business with Top Performance. I decided to give them a try because I had a coupon for an oil change and I am on a strict budget. I was greeted promptly, given a time estimate for the service to be completed and everything was done slightly before that time. The waiting area was clean and I witnessed a worker restock the bathroom with tissue right after a customer told them there was none left. Based on this service, I will be back.

AA
Abdullah and Basmah A.
03/01/2019
Top Performance is Top
Another 5-star "performance" from Top Performance. They kept me up-to-date throughout the time they serviced my car. When I decided against a specific repair, they gave instructions on how to keep my car in good shape despite the problem.

Kia Soul
02/28/2019
I take both of our cars there to be serviced. There prices are competitive, but it's their service that makes the d difference.

AO
Alan O.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Alan said they are now his preferred auto maintenance and repair business. He is done with Jiffy Lube. He is well pleased with them.

EP
Emily P.
Camas, WA
Ford Expedition EL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the staff has always provided quality work. The customer service is great, and they're trustworthy.

BJ
Bill and Nancy J.
02/24/2019
Fixed brake light isssue
Friday afternoon, trip tomorrow and my brake lights don't work. Called and they got me in within the hour, where we found some previous owner had done some customizing to the lights, what a mess. Within an hour they completely rewired the lights, kept me informed along the way and fixed the problem. From my BMW to my Honda these folks can do it all.
BillJ -

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2019
Great!
I’ve been using Top Performance for about 6 years. Like Tony the Tiger says, “They’re great!”

02/17/2019
Quick and Efficient
Service is consistently reliable and quick.

EL
Eric L.
02/16/2019
Our car would not start and we had a tow truck take it to the shop, within an hour before closing for the weekend. The shop crew worked fast to fix the problem and we were able to get the car before they closed for the weekend. Thank you for your fast service and kind attitude when we needed help.

Jason M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did good work.

Jim F.
02/13/2019
Honest service at a reasonable price.
Appointments are fast & diagnosis is honest. Price for service is up front & reasonable. Have been using Top Performance prior to their move to their current location. Further for me to drive, but Honesty of mechanics is worth the trip. I highly recommend.

Curtis C.
02/10/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Top Performance is the best.. what else can I say! Customer Service is outstanding! They don't try and sell you something that you don't need. They are honest and do what they can to fix your ride! Great job guys! Keep up the great work!