Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.1250025/5Overall Rating 2.1250025/5rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025

BN
Bonnie N.
Honda Accord Wgn
11/15/2019
Trustworthy
I just had my first experience. While they hit my sons car in and out with same day service they also exceeded expectations. They have a great system to inform you of issues and how urgent or not they may be. I really appreciated Pat (I think) showing my son where and how to check some fluids. I would highly recommend this place

11/15/2019

Same great service
Thanks again..cheers

Dawn & Aaron L.
11/13/2019
fast friendly and reasonable prices
they are always friendly and never try to make we do anything I don't want to or don't need to do

PY
Phil Y.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Phil said he felt the service at the business was good.

Carl M.
Ford Econoline
11/12/2019
Always great service and easy to work with
Easy and fair to work. From our Ford Explorer, Expedition, Escape, Raptor to our GMC Sierra to our crazy ambulance, you're our 'go to'

Jeep Patriot
11/12/2019
Wonderful Everything!
I was new to the area and people were telling me to go to Top Performance Automotive. Everyone was always pleased. They weren’t kidding. Every one was polite. Knew what they were doing. I will be back.

Thank you Top Performance Automotive.

Mike B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that it was fine. They have great service, the repairs are excellent and their prices are reasonable.

GJ
Greg & Melanie J.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/07/2019
Excellent Service, again!
I can always count on Top Performance for great service. We've always had excellent and honest interactions. Recommend them to friends.

Barbara S.
11/05/2019
I feel confident bringing my vehicle here
The customer service and knowledgeable mechanic professionals always make me feel at ease when bringing my vehicle in. All the car repair/mechanic anxiety goes out the window.

Randy & Cindy W.
11/04/2019
Timely service
When I showed up for my scheduled appointment my truck was immediately pulled into an open bay. In about 35 minutes my oil change and service check was completed. I also had a list of future checks I needed according to mileage. Cost was very competitive, too!

Ron & Jo H.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2019
60,000 mile svc
Peter got me scheduled and car finished quickly and on time...early in fact. I just did not anticipate the expense of this service, but all was done efficiently and thoroughly. Thanks,

Dana & Craig C.
Brush Prairie, WA
GMC Envoy
10/30/2019
Loyalty
Love the service and the people working there!

BG
Becky G.
Honda Fit
10/29/2019
Great service!!
They are friendly and professional. Quick service for my scheduled oil change while I waited in the lobby.

CG
Craig G.
10/23/2019
Diagnostic charge for a dead battery and 2 days to figure out the battery wasn't holding a charge.
Most places would check the battery first and not charge a diagnostic charge. They said they would call me in the morning, the next day, when I called on the first day in the afternoon, they didn't. I had to call twice, first late in the afternoon to check on the status and then the next day at noon. It took them 2 days to figure out the battery wasn't holding a charge. When this place first opened it had top notch service. Not so much anymore!
The Crew from Top Performance Automotive Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Hi Craig, sorry you’re upset. I looked into your concern. Vehicle came in with a “no start” problem Monday just before lunch. Found the battery was weak and tested alternator. Charging system checked good and put your battery on a charger to bring up to full charge for retesting. Checked vehicle electrical system for any parasitic draws on your battery, found none. Ordered new battery and pro-rated warranty covered replacement for you. We took half the diagnostic charges away for all the tests completed. Vehicle arrived Monday about noon, battery came in Tuesday, installed and return vehicle to you on Tuesday.

KC
Kelsey C.
10/17/2019
Quick, easy, responsive and helpful
My car broke down at night and my family’s usual mechanic went out of business a couple weeks ago. Not knowing where to go, I had a recommendation to try Top Performance from my father in law. I googled them, had my car towed there, dropped the keys in the drop box, and hoped for the best.
They were very quick to respond- they called me right when they opened.
They had my car done in a matter of a few hours. I love the text feature that allows you to view your diagnostic online. It was so much easier to relay information to my dad who was helping me through the process- just sending him a link was perfect.
When I went to pick up my car the guy was quick and friendly, and answered all my questions on the phone as well. Will definitely be recommending them to others!

KW
Karyn & Paul W.
Thank you!
Great customer service and the ease of getting your car in and out in a timely manner.

10/17/2019
Excellent, and honest customer service.
I appreciate the shuttle rides and the honest, reliable service. Made having my car in the shop easy with no stress.

LD
Lenin Naomi D.
10/16/2019
What happened???
This review will be hard for me to write.

Top Performance has been my mechanic since they opened at the Mill Plain and SE 123rd ave location. They have always done a great job and have been knowledgeable, trustworthy, and reasonably priced.
Things have changed. Prices have gone up since they moved to their new location. But the history and trust I once had kept me going. It has gotten to the point where it's become robbery.

I have a 2005 Toyota Highlander with a v6 engine that needed to have the coils and spark plugs replaced. I understand that there is a markup on parts and labor. It's the cost of doing business. BUT, I was quoted $1400 to replace three of them! The Top Performance Employee then gave me a quote to replace all of them, but I had already blanked out. I understand that they are the more challenging parts to replace.

Now, I'm not a mechanic! BUT I have you tube, and a brother-in-law that is a mechanic. I took my car over to his place, and we were able to get the coils and the spark plugs replaced in about 2 hours. If I was going to do the work, I was going to pay for top-notch parts. Ignition coil's cost me $48 each, and spark plugs were about $8 each. Top Performance quoted me $100 for each coil and $20 for each spark plug! At Top Performance prices, that would be $360 for parts and $1040 for labor. So, Top Performance is making $520 an hour? For three hard to reach spark plugs? I couldn't justify that.

My brother-in-law and I are extremely busy. We both have families and jobs. I would rather pay someone else to do the work rather than trying to fit it into my schedule. But I was so pissed that I wanted to see how hard it actually was to replace. Honestly, it wasn't easy. I would have paid $720- $800, even $1000 for quality work. NOT $1400 for three, that was ridiculous. The biggest scam was the $100 I paid for them to do a diagnostics. I knew the problem with the car. I could have gone to Cost Less Auto parts and gotten a free diagnosis. I'm more hurt because of the history I had with Top Performance.
The Crew from Top Performance Automotive Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Hi Naomi, I appreciate your long term patronage with Top Performance. I’ve read your review and as always I investigate the complaint, look at the paperwork and talk with all employees involved. I just want to clarify a few details. I think some communication was lost. I will keep it simple. You had 1 failed ignition coil under the intake manifold plenum.  To replace 1 coil and 1 spark plug with the diagnostics charge and after tax is $660.00. To replace all the ignition coils, all the spark plugs, diagnostics and tax was $1380.00  --  This is with FACTORY Toyota parts which are expensive but since they are located under the intake manifold, we didn’t want you to waste same expense in the future replacing another coil due to aftermarket parts or not replacing old coils when the manifold was off. The correct spark plug for your engine are Laser Platinum spark plug which are over $10.00 each. It all adds up! The cost of employing expert level qualified technicians after schooling are expensive. You’re paying for their expertise the same way a steak dinner at a five star restaurant costs a lot more than if you were to prepare a steak dinner at home. If you have the knowledge to repair your vehicle at home and have the tools, yes, you’ll save a lot of money.