Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

VT
Vu T.
03/05/2021
Great!
I just want to say I will never leave you!

Jim C.
Scion xB
03/03/2021
Great Service Once Again!
I've used Top Performance over the years for things that I can't do or don't want to do. I service most of my 6 cars and enjoy doing the maintenance. I recently had hurt my back and the other day the belt to my power steering broke on my 2006 Scion xB 5MT while I was driving it. It had been squeaking and I had already bought 2 new belts from Toyota to replace the old belts. I'm in a situation where I can't work on my car right now and gave Mike at Top Performance a call. He was able to get me in the next day and the guys replaced the belts and I even had them flush the power steering fluid. A big thumbs up to the guys as I trust them to do a good job as I do. Thanks guys once again.

Jerry & Sally D.
La Center, WA
Toyota Avalon
02/27/2021
What makes this place so great??? #1 The People # The Service #3 The Reasonable Prices. We’ve been taking our cars to Top Performance for years and have never had anything but excellent service. Sometimes the staff changes but the respect, efficiency and work by the people remains. Thanks today to Barney, always pleasant and helpful. +AAAA

Carole H.
Mazda CX-5
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Carole said they had it to her when they promised they would and at the price they said it would. There wasn't any extras or anything.

John F.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
John said the business fixed his vehicle.

Jason & Jenna K.
02/26/2021
Camas - BMW X5 Service and Repair - Excellent!
We are long time Camas residents and have used Top Performance for service and repair on our 2013 BMX X5 several times. Very professional, courteous and plain spoken. I never feel rushed and they explain repair causation and solution in a way that I easily understand. With each visit I have ultimately had to pay less than what was quoted. My service and repair have been completed on time and the service reps do a great job of keeping us informed on costs and timing. We worked with Barney on our last visit and he was excellent. Top Performance comes in less expensive and saves us from having to cross the river for dealer service in Oregon. A real gem for the Camas and E. Vancouver community - Thanks!

HG
Harvey & Carol G.
Lexus GX 460
02/25/2021
Quick, competent, fair priced service
The follow up and inspection sent to my phone was first class. They rotated my tires for free and found a nail in one tire. I had it repaired the same day and prevented my wife from having a flat tire on the road. I will use them for all service needs on my vehicles in the future. A very professional team and business.

Marjorie & John C.
02/24/2021
Oil Change
Oil Change was done in a timely manner.

Chris & Julie B.
02/19/2021
Above & Beyond
Thank you Mike for the extra special service you always provide.

CL
Caroyln L.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Caroyln said the staff are always quick and efficient.

02/18/2021
Called in a favor....and it was done.
Normally, I am not in a hurry to get my car(2009 4Runner) fixed and done. But this time, I was in a real time crunch. The wiper motor/switch wasn't working, and we needed the car for a pre-scheduled out-f town road trip.
Barney/(Barny?) and team accelerated the parts order, called in favors, and got my car done and fixed really fast.

Really appreciate the extra attention.

-Randy

RJ
Rachel J.
Volvo S40
02/11/2021
Great!
Team was communicative, professional, knowledgeable, and went the extra mile in ensuring everything was repaired on my vehicle. Will be back again when I need service.

DA
Dennis A.
Honda Civic Si
02/09/2021
Direct accurate information
Very quick to see may situation and respond clearly.

RF
Ricky & Melissa F.
02/05/2021
Amazing service
These guys were great, got me in quick and really helped out. Not only with getting me back on the road but giving advice for the future. Won't go anywhere else.

Cindi L. B.
Kia Soul
02/05/2021
I have been taking my vehicles to Too Performance for quite a while and have not been disappointed..