Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Donna & Steven S.
Audi TT
01/22/2020
Always helpful
Although they seem very busy, they always seem to recognize what customer is coming in, what car they drive, and what the issues are. They are always polite and their shuttle driver is always pleasant and the car is nice and not stinky or dirty the way some shuttle cars are.

CR
Corey R.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Corey said there was a bit of a miscommunication with this business. They found something else wrong and fixed it, on top of what he wanted done. He was not notified and they just went and took care of it for him.

Honda Civic Si
01/18/2020
Shocks Replacement & Brakes Inspection
This was my second visit to Top Performance to service my daily driver. While I perform simple services, like an oil change, myself I’m extremely pleased to have found a garage with such competent mechanics for work beyond my skills.

They’re quick, deliver excellent results, and reasonably priced. I’ve been completely satisfied every time I’ve driven away.

01/16/2020
Good and fast
I did alignment on my vehicle. Good service for good price.

01/13/2020
Have Earned Our Trust
We called to request service for our Toyota Prius when it didn’t start. It had to be jump started by AAA. We thought we needed a new battery. Top Performance tested the battery and informed us that it was strong. They suggested that we needed to drive the automobile more often to keep the battery charged.

KK
Ken & Lyz K.
Washougal, WA
Ford Excursion
01/11/2020
Fast, friendly & reasonable
Made a last-minute appointment that they were able to accommodate. Check-in, service time, and check-out were very quick and easy. The service writers are friendly, patient, and informative. This is the second time I've been to Top Performance, both for Lube/Oil/Filter Changes and free tire rotations. Prices are very reasonable and they don't try to up-sell me with additional services or surprise me with "needed" repairs. I'm new to the ONW and I think I've just found my new general mechanic for all my auto service needs! 👍

01/10/2020
Not so great
Took car in for oil change & LEFT rear blinker bulb replacement. Waited an hour. Told bulb was fixed, and needed a new battery. Bought new battery. Left store, but would to return for battery install within an hour. Left turn signal/bulb not fixed (turns out they replaced “right” one—why they didn’t check this before I left, who knows) and battery was actually fine, just needed cleaning. Paid way too much for incompetent service. They refunded battery charge. Still completely frustrating.

D. Mimi & Dan M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/09/2020
I love these guys!!!
Always so reliable and courteous. They do a great job, and are always professional and easy to work with.

GW
Gene & Deborah W.
Acura RDX
01/09/2020
Quality, professional
Service was timely, service personnel were friendly/professional. Very pleased as this was my first time that had my vehicle serviced at this location. Definitely will be back.

Ford Flex
01/07/2020
A quick oil change and inspection
Always appreciated. Not a long wait and a great price for a professional service!

Ron & Virginia S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/06/2020
I've been going to see them since Tony worked out of his garage. The ONLY place that works on our vehicles, Great service, prices and they explain things so nonmechanical people can understand what's going on with there cars.

INFINITI Q60 Coupe
01/06/2020
Amazing customer service!
The most honest repair place around. I recommend to everyone.

SK
Samuel K.
Portland, OR
Good place
Close to work. Got my work done for me during my lunch.

Matthew & Debra C.
Power Steering Flush
Got me in and out quickly on short notice, and reasonably priced. Will visit again.

Jim C.
150k miles maintenance
Friendly, honest, professional & competitively priced.