ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (9)

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

PG
Pattie G.
Jeep Patriot
07/31/2021
They make sure that you are kept in the loop, as to what is going on with your vehicle at all times.

AD
Anthony & Judy D.
Acura MDX
Oil service & check up
Good service ,
,fast and friendly.

Honda Ridgeline
Pre-Trip Inspection
Speedy response for an appointment, great offer on pre-trip inspection for my 2,000 mile travel that I never know before!

Ray & Donna S.
07/29/2021
Very professional automotive shop, got my car serviced and out to me within an hour. Used a coupon and they had no problem with doing that.

AC
Annette & Charles C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Excellent in every way
We are very happy with the service at Top Performance Automotive provides. We have taken all 3 of our vehicles in and have been very satisfied. I don't think you will be disappointed .

Dan & Cathy G.
Scion xB
Excellent service. Barney was awesome
Excellent Service. Barney was awesome

KW
Ken & Jen W.
Porsche Boxster
07/23/2021
I have always received superior work and Service. Mike has always been very professional and provides top notch customer service every time. Having spent my career in retail I have a good understanding of what good companies strive for and Mike and Chris both are exceptional. Top Performance has my business. Keep up the great work.

Donna & Steven S.
Audi TT
07/22/2021
Always helpful!
I took my car in for a pre-trip check, they have an Audi specialist which I appreciate!

Jana W.
Mazda CX-5
07/21/2021
Easy, efficient, effective.
Scheduling was easy and my car is running better after the maintenance. It was done speedily also, which is great because I needed my car back for work.

AC

Dana & Steve A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/17/2021
Not so great
Brought our car in for a oil change on July 16th. I asked if they filled the tires with air. They said yes. They also said we need a new battery for it was in the red. Went down to my local tire and battery dealer. The front tires were at 26 and the back were at 30lbs. The battery had 70% life. TP did not fill the tires and tried to sell me a new battery. We will not be back

Arlene & Craig S.
07/16/2021
I like that you are not too far from home and do great work. So far I have not missed the Honda dealership. Thanks!

The mechanics 🧰 shop in the world 🌎
Honesty and upfront $pricing,nobody can beat the workmanship and going the extra mile for the customer service,you guys beat every mechanic shop in the world 🌎and helping every customer in Southwest Wa area and Oregon too love πŸ’• all of u there keep up the excellent work everybody love πŸ’• it

JO
Joseph O.
Honda Element
Barney Rocks
We've worked with Barney more than a few times and he has been great every time.

HW
Harold & Judy W.
07/15/2021
Great work!!
Quality of work and timely done. Staff are pleasant to work with and very helpful too!!