Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.1250025/5Overall Rating 2.1250025/5rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025rating 2.1250025

Jennifer T.
Audi S6
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff made his visit quick and easy.

GM
Ginny and Chryssa M.
04/17/2019
We always trust you with our cars (4 of them). You are always done on time or early. Very fair pricing. We love the texts with the car reports. Thank you for your thoroughness and great customer service.

Jason M.
Chevrolet Cutaway
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the service was great, and he would like the staff to keep up the good work.

04/15/2019
Great!
Service and communication was great, recommend for sure!

TJ
Tim and Jane J.
Chevrolet HHR
04/15/2019
Weatherstripping install
Thanks for doing such a great job, you guys were prompt and the the Helpfun shuttle service isvery good!

KD
Kendra D.
Washougal, WA
Kia Optima
04/13/2019
Always amazing
I will always be bring my car back to them, I like how they send you a report about your car with pictures of what they are doing. The people there are always so nice. It's all around the best auto place I've been too

SG
Stacey G.
Nissan Frontier
04/11/2019
Great as always
The guys are always nice and helpful. Been coming for over 3 yrs now.

Nissan Versa
04/09/2019
They got us in quick in a tough situation.
My daughter was leaving to go back to college a 6 1/2 hour trip and we found out something was wrong with her steering… Or at least it sound like it. We called top performance, they got us in right away and she was only four hours late leaving back to school on the same day. We are so grateful.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/06/2019

Jim F.
04/05/2019
Great Service in all areas!!
I describe Top Performance as Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Fair, & Trustworthy. They deserve a 5 Star Rating!

RK
Rhonda and Blaine K.
Washougal, WA
04/03/2019
Very Professional Work
I really appreciated the follow up email, after my car went in, to show us what problems needed to be addressed or fixed.

Dawn W.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the service was great.

Rear pinion
Easy to make appointment, very accomodating and reasonable pricing

Michael S.
Consistently job well done
These guys always do a great job holding a job quoting the timeline pulling the amount you never feel jerk around you leave it is what it is great customer service

PL
Pamela L.
Outstanding Service
I have always been very well treated and referred friends as well.

Mark M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business was timely and did excellent work.

David M.
Ram 2500
03/31/2019
Their name says it all
Always have good feedback and results with these guys!

They use factory replacement parts, which is a bit costly on some things but they are the best around and very knowledgeable. This is my first choice shop.

PC
Paula and Scott C.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/30/2019
Quick & Easy
Top Performance did all the the maintenance on my son's vehicle and helped us figure out a recall.

LH
Lindsay and Phillip H.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/28/2019
Lindsay
Great service, we were only there to get enough done so we could fulfill emissions requirements and get our tags and they were quick and effective, knew what paperwork we needed and didn’t try and sell me a buncha work knowing I was just there did wmissions requirements 👍

D. Mimi and Dan M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2019
The Good Guys
I love the service and courtesy I receive at Top Performance Automotive. I went there about a year ago for the first time, and now my family and I all take our cars there for service whenever needed. They are fair, prompt, and courteous. I love the fact that I don't need to worry that someone is trying to "rip me off" on unneeded repairs, etc. They are truly "Good Guys"!