Business Solutions

Torque Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews

CR
Chase R.
03/20/2020
The Torque Experience
My experience with Torque automotive was beyond exceptional. From my inquiry call all the way to me picking up my vehicle once all services were completed....

CR
Chase R.
03/20/2020
The Torque Experience

OP
Oscar P.
03/19/2020
Óscar P
This is the second time I take my car to Torque Automotive and I am more than happy for the professionalism and quality of their job. They have been...

SO
Steamer O.
03/15/2020
State inspection
I recently scheduled a state inspection for my vehicle at Torque Automotive. I’ve done this on many occasions and each time the inspection has been...