North Carolina
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at Torque Automotive...
I found out about Torque Automotive in Raleigh via a Google search. Strong owner involvement, great customer service/communication, and most importantantly - they are competent mechanics. I recommend this company, and I will make the trip from Durham to Raleigh for the professional service in the future.

Audi Q5
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great alternative to a dealership service
A friend of mine recommended Torque Automotive for service needed on my Audi Q5. I am very happy with the quality of service received and savings. I dropped my car for an oil change and was offfered a free loaner. The waiting room is clean with all amenities you expect at a dealership. Great place to service your German car!

James S.
Wendell, NC
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Respectful and Honest
I starting taking my 2011 BMW 328i to this shop about two years ago. I would not think of taking my vehicle to any other mechanic. Simon and his team make it easy for me to schedule my needed service. They offer a high quality service for a reasonable price. Simon and his team have always told me frankly what I need and have not tried to upsale me or offer me a service I do not need. Each time I take my car in Simon or the other technician takes the time to review the service afterwards, advising me about what I will need in the future.

Bonny B.
Volvo S60
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
I have been taking my car to Torque since they opened. I always receive great service at great prices. I trust them completely with my car.

AH
Andrea H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Only place I will take my Mini Cooper
Torque Automotive keeps my car in top shape with reasonable prices. They are the first automotive shop that I feel I can trust. They don’t push unnecessary maintenance, they don’t have hidden feess, and I never have to bring my car back with issues after a repair.

Ted S.
Porsche 968
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
Simon's crew tells you in advance exactly what they can do and what they cannot, with good estimates on the work. You may trust them with your vehicle, knowing that they will do right by you (and your vehicle.)

JIm R.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Gas Cap leak
The car told me that I had a gas cap leak, but a new cap would not do the trick. Ian was able to diagnose it as a leak detection pump. He called, replaced the pump and had it ready by the end of the same day. Great job. They were also able to do a transmission fluid change!
Great Job! I am very confident taking my car here. It is like a dealership in appearance, the owner and counter people are very friendly (something you do not get at the dealership) and my car is always fixed right the first time.

CV
Chris V.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt reliable and high quality service
Just started bringing my car into Torque. So far it has been very good, no frills service at reasonable price compared to dealer.

John P.
Zebulon, NC
Porsche Boxster
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Simon and his techs are always informative and friendly.
My Porsche was taken in the shop exactly as scheduled at 2PM. I was back on the road in less than an hour after an oil change. Priced reasonably as well. That pretty much makes the whole experience excellent.
John P.

DI
David I.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Checkup on BMW X1
Thorough. Understood expectations and communicated findings and resolution options with clarity. Honest people run this place. What a pleasure to do business with them.

Tom M.
08/03/2018
Trust worthy
Simon has been my guy since he opened his doors to the public. One of the hardest things about being a transplant is finding connections like I had back home. Well... I found my mechanic and his shop. I am at full peace of mind when I need work done. I have recommended him to everyone I know. It's a blessing you think about until you are in need of a highly educated, trustworthy, honest, kind and very understanding master mechanic that makes you feel like he's got your back.

SO
Steamer O.
Knightdale, NC
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Expertise, team of professionals - quality workmanship. customer service, value
This is where I go for all of my auto repair needs. Recently replaced water pump, brake and power steering reservoir, and had my AC problem solved for my 2002 Siverado 2500 HD. Best the AC has ever worked on my Chevy truck. Also, issues with check engine light and difficulty starting my 2004 BMW X5 were solved by a knowledgeable team of professionals. The car runs great and I have confidence that any future car problem that I may experience can be easily resolved by this talented Torque team.

Matthew M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
Always great service at a reasonable price.

OM

C300
Great service,friendly environment.

Mercedes-Benz C230
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service and genuine concern for your auto
Highly competent and efficient service. Highly recommend.

North Carolina
06/22/2018 Category: Service
As always, Jason is the best to work with and pricing is very fair.

Jason B.
smart fortwo
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Torque Automotive is the only place for my car. They are reasonable, professional, and most importantly, trustworthy. I am so lucky to have found them.

KV
Kelly V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Best choice for European cars
I wouldn’t think of taking my 2 Mercedes anywhere else. Professional, Responsive, and Reasonable. The customer service is wonderful and they have a comfortable waiting area with WiFi and lots of snacks! I send everyone I know there!

Kim M.
Zebulon, NC
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Needed a water pump put on my car. Called and Jason helped me get everything needed completed. He was incredibly helpful, professional and had amazing customer service skills. Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience.