Cary, NC
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service, very informative of the issue and provide proper feedback
I found this mechanic shop for my BMW via. google search and analyze all the review before deciding to use them for the first time. I am pretty satisfied with the CV axle replacement work that they did. The mechanics and service team seemed very genuine, understand my concern, needs and provide proper guidance. It's a bit out of the way to drive from Cary to this location for repair / maint. work but I do recommend them.

KV
Kelly V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Happy loyal customer
Torque is the only place that I would consider taking my two Mercedes for service. They are experts, dependable, and reasonably priced for the quality of service they deliver time and time again. Simon and his whole team are the very best!

Porsche Macan
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Porsche Macan
Great experience

Graham, NC
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work and very reasonable pricing.

Audi Q7
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Audi Repair Specialist
I am very pleased to know that I have found someone that can properly diagnose and repair my vehicle while being fair and providing prompt service. It's rare to be able to get in and out of European automotive service within 2 to 3 days... especially since I had to show up without an appointment due to an overheating problem. Very responsive staff and quality repair works made going without my vehicle easier to endure. To my surprise, my vehicle was even washed when I arrived to pick it up and of course no longer overheating.

GG

RA
Ronald A.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Always Excellent
Simon and his team at Torque Automotive are the best! They are always accommodating and flexible, giving honest advice and fair prices while providing the very best in customer service and repairs. I’ve been coming to them for 3 years now and would never take my X3 anywhere else.

Rocky Mount, NC
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service/Customer Service. Very Prompt. Effective Communication.

Judie S.
Audi Q5
03/01/2019 Category: Service
attitude and price make it a good experience
Good experience. Pleasant, knowledgeable and accommodating. enjoyed the use of a coupon to lower price. I recommend.

Rome B.
Four Oaks, NC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
These guys are great, they are very personable and knowledgeable. Unlike every Mercedes benz dealer i have been to i always recommend them and will always be a loyal customer.

Fayetteville, NC
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Simon is like my car dad lol. He has always been very patient with me whenever I bring my car in. He and his team. I live in Fayetteville but make the trip up because I know I'll be taken care of. Thanks guys

BMW M5

Durham, NC
Porsche 911 Carrera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Porsche 911 clutch and IMS
Easy scheduling even for a major service.

ST
Steve T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Front end Mercedes CLK 350
Thought I needed brakes, hovever Ian diagnosed a leaking liquid filled bushing in the front end. He replaced those and adjusted rear brakes. All is well. Thanks Torque.

TW
Terra W.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very friendly , service was done in a timely manner

Graham, NC
01/30/2019 Category: Service
This was my first time taking my car to Torque Auto.
Their prices are very reasonable and I'm definitely going to use them for future services.

Cynthia B.
Apex, NC
01/29/2019 Category: Service
2009 Audi A4 - Great Service
These guys are knowledgeable about import vehicles!

Porsche Cayman
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Great first experience
Recently moved back to Raleigh and needed my cars serviced. These guys did great job, in a timely fashion. Glad I found them.

Porsche 911
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Always great service

GM
Garnel M.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and laid back environment
I thought Simon and his employee was very professional when he had a problem he explained in detail the problems he was having and how it was going to take to correct it