Rob H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
Simon is extremely helpful. Will return for routine service.

AC
Andy C.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great auto shop to work with
Had some headlight bulbs came loose and Simon took care of all of it for me with no charge! Great auto shop and honest mechanics to work with.

Larry S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service at a great price
Don’t waste your money at the dealer who is only looking for ways to make even more money off you

PC
Pat C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great work, fast service!
I don't trust many shops to work on my cars. so far, this is the only shop I feel comfortable leaving my car with for repairs I can't or won't be doing myself. They are respectful, prompt, and give a nice loaner car without hassle to make the repairs as you see as possible.

Jason B.
smart fortwo
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely Amazing
I cannot rave enough about Torque Automotive. They are contentious, professional, concerned, and wonderful to deal with. Whether it's a major issue or just an oil change, Torque is the only place my car goes.

Durham, NC
12/29/2018 Category: Service
328i Oil Gasket Replacements
I have used Torque about four times now. They do great professional work at a fair price compared to others in the area.

I will use them again on the BMW and Audi.

Well done!

Bonny B.
Wake Forest, NC
Volvo S60
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Reliable great service always.

Michael S.
Wake Forest, NC
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/13/2018 Category: Service
M-B service
Simon and the guys at Torque Automotive are the best. They know the vehicles they work on, share information and price their services appropriately. I recommend them and will continue to return for service as needed on our CLA-250.

GD
Guibert D.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
EXCEPTIONAL
As in the past my experience with Torque Automotive has always been exceptional.My car was repaired and delivered on time as promised.Simon is a great guy and has an exceptional and professional crew of mechanics.

Porsche Cayenne
12/11/2018 Category: Service
PORSCHE vacuum leaks solved
Check engine lights don’t stand a chance against Simon and the crew. They have the experience to know out any and all issues.

Mark S.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Range Rover Suspention Repair
Very professional and friendly.

Porsche 911
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Porsche maintenance
Great place. I needed scheduled maintenance on my vehicle. Torque auto was able to provide that at a competitive price. Staff kept me posted on the status and stored the vehicle inside while waiting for a part. Thumbs up.

Subash M.
Volvo XC60
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Car repair with gentlemanly honor
Very professional and curteous with fair charges for the work they do. Hope to have a long term relation ship as a customer. Since this was my first encounter, I have refrained from giving a 5 star rating.

Jean M.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
A Hidden Gem
I will definitely be back. My first experiemce was very positive. Simon was very helpful. Check the online directions because it is a bit hard to find — city regs won’t allow good signage. But once you know how to get there it is easy — a very good central location in North Raleigh. Excellent service.

KD
Karen D.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great expertise
I have a 2004 VW Beetle which has gone in for service at Torque Automotive a couple times. They are courteous and very quick with diagnostic information. My recent visit they replaced the 14 month old battery free of charge, under warranty, but also gave the Beetle a good look over, just in case.

Justin F.
Garner, NC
Porsche Panamera
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I found this place on Yelp & I'm so glad I did.
Very knowledgeable and friendly! I definitely will be back.

IG
Inga G.
Creedmoor, NC
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Audi oil change
Like to have my car serviced here. I feel like the people are being honest. they are always nice and keep your informed about your vehicle.

SD
Sandra D.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
SUPERIOR SERVICE!
Torque's done my annual inspections for several years and provided superior service. I'm always informed of anything that may become an issue, everyone is 100% knowledgeable across the spectrum of automotive care, certified and professionally trained. I'll continue with them for the years to come. Most recently, they've opened another repair shop for non-high end cars; I'll use them for my Camry needs.

David L.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
I have enjoyed the quality of work at this point as well as the pricing.
I find the quality of work to be commendable and I like that the pricing isn't as excessive as Leith BMW's pricing

KH
Kristin H.
Durham, NC
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Happy to bring my car here!
I’ve brought my car into Torque twice now just for an oil change. They were very thorough examining my car despite just getting a basic service, finding a nail in my tire and letting me know my alignment was off. I am pleased with their attention to detail and I’ll be continuing to bring my car here. Thank you!