SO
Steamer O.
Knightdale, NC
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Expertise, team of professionals - quality workmanship. customer service, value
This is where I go for all of my auto repair needs. Recently replaced water pump, brake and power steering reservoir, and had my AC problem solved for my 2002 Siverado 2500 HD. Best the AC has ever worked on my Chevy truck. Also, issues with check engine light and difficulty starting my 2004 BMW X5 were solved by a knowledgeable team of professionals. The car runs great and I have confidence that any future car problem that I may experience can be easily resolved by this talented Torque team.

Matthew M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
Always great service at a reasonable price.

OM

C300
Great service,friendly environment.

Mercedes-Benz C230
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service and genuine concern for your auto
Highly competent and efficient service. Highly recommend.

North Carolina
06/22/2018 Category: Service
As always, Jason is the best to work with and pricing is very fair.

Jason B.
smart fortwo
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Torque Automotive is the only place for my car. They are reasonable, professional, and most importantly, trustworthy. I am so lucky to have found them.

KV
Kelly V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Best choice for European cars
I wouldn’t think of taking my 2 Mercedes anywhere else. Professional, Responsive, and Reasonable. The customer service is wonderful and they have a comfortable waiting area with WiFi and lots of snacks! I send everyone I know there!

Kim M.
Zebulon, NC
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Needed a water pump put on my car. Called and Jason helped me get everything needed completed. He was incredibly helpful, professional and had amazing customer service skills. Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience.

Johnny B.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service and honest price
The people make this shop — Jason was great, very professional and knowledgeable.

BMW M5
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Great work!
Work was timely and well done on my BMW M5.

Alex M.

David L.
North Carolina
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Glove Compartment repair/replacement
Overall, I was very pleased with the service at Torque Automotive. I found everyone to be polite, professional, and very receptive. I was also very pleased with the service and will definitely be returning when I need service with my BMW.

KV
Kelly V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Extraordinary service
I am a regular customer and would not take my 2’ Mercedes anywhere else for service. The staff is professional, highly skilled and very responsive to the needs of customers. For European cars, there is no better choice in the area.

David W.
Porsche 911
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional in every way
I have been a client of this repair shop for two years and they are without a doubt the most professional and cost effective high-end repair shop in Raleigh. Highly recommend them.

KE
Kern E.
Volvo XC60
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Owner runs this business the way business is supposed to be done
Outstanding customer service and, honest, excellent work at a great value.

BW

Morrisville, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Another great service visit
We brought our Mini into Torque for several maintenance issues. Torque took care of it quickly and worked with us on drop off. Car is happy and so are we!

Dale L.
04/01/2018 Category: Service
The best of the best
I am a car guy and I am very particular with who I let work on my BMW. The team at Torque are consummate professionals and trusted advisors. I never feel manipulated or rushed. I will continue to trust Jason and team to take care of and advise me on my 2011 BMW 335i M Sport. Great service every time!

Janelle W.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff
Torque Automotive was able to get me scheduled for an oil change on my 2008 BMW X3 sooner than I expected. When I arrived the staff was very friendly and the service was excellent!