SD
Sandra D.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
SUPERIOR SERVICE!
Torque's done my annual inspections for several years and provided superior service. I'm always informed of anything that may become an issue, everyone is 100% knowledgeable across the spectrum of automotive care, certified and professionally trained. I'll continue with them for the years to come. Most recently, they've opened another repair shop for non-high end cars; I'll use them for my Camry needs.

David L.
North Carolina
11/02/2018 Category: Service
I have enjoyed the quality of work at this point as well as the pricing.
I find the quality of work to be commendable and I like that the pricing isn't as excessive as Leith BMW's pricing

KH
Kristin H.
Durham, NC
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Happy to bring my car here!
I’ve brought my car into Torque twice now just for an oil change. They were very thorough examining my car despite just getting a basic service, finding a nail in my tire and letting me know my alignment was off. I am pleased with their attention to detail and I’ll be continuing to bring my car here. Thank you!

Dave S.
Volkswagen CC
10/31/2018 Category: Service
I'll take my car back
First time taking my VW here but was happy with the repair knowledge and the speed and price with which it was fixed. In the past I have had to leave the car overnight at other places (dealers and pvt repair shops) for what I don't associate as major repairs and was just used to the idea that a CC was to hard to get parts for in a day. Plus I was able to get a loaner car for the day which saved me renting one for work.

WC
Wes C.
Porsche 928
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic experience with Torque
Absolutely five star operation. The car runs beautifully and I couldn’t be happier. My Porsche is no easy car to service but their persistence made all the difference. Hats off to both you guys for a job well done.

Steve S.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Simon and crew were great and loaner really helped!

Tara B.
Charlotte, NC
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Transmission work on 330i
Simon and his staff are top notch. Professional, quality work and fair pricing. I really trust these guys with my older BMW and my mother’s newer BMW.

AE

Romefayette B.
Four Oaks, NC
10/26/2018
In a bind
This shop is where my Mercedes benz will get all it's work done at. I had an emergency, we were leaving the next day for a funeral in another state. I had a headlight out, that has to be replaced by a shop. I called them explained my situation. They told me to bring my car in later that day, they fixed my light.
THANK YOU GUYS .

SO
Steamer O.
Knightdale, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Inspection and repair as needed of daughter's vehicle.
To ensure overall peak performance and safety of daughter's vehicle prior to her departure to Colorado and new job, I took her car to the mechanics I trust at Torque Automotive. I was not disappointed. The discrepancies were identified and quickly repaired at a fair price. I received a thorough debrief on the condition of the car and her drive to her new job was uneventful. She commented on how much better the car performed.

DI
David I.
Great attention to detail
Service was timely and to schedule and expectations. Communications with manager clear and concise. Advice was well justified

CL
Catherine L.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly, and prompt service
Reasonably priced and very professional. Honest and reliable.

Alise B.
Durham, NC
Great, quick service!
Prices and service were great! I’ll definitely be back.

Marg M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Very good service
I took my my Mini in for a new thermostat. I received quotes from other Mini repair shops and Torque was the best price and had great ratings. Good service.

Michael M.
Porsche Cayenne
OK service
I called before getting the oil changed on my 2013 Cayenne to check on the price and how long it would take. I talked to the owner. the price was ok and he told me the work would be done in an hour. I was there for 2 hours. I did request that the tires also be rotated after I got there, but I feel that this should not have substantially increased the time to finish. The oil change was done properly as far as I can tell. However, the tires were overinflated by 5 lb according to the dash readout, which is accurate when checked against my two gauges. I had to let air out of the tires to make the ride acceptable.
Simon W., Owner from Torque Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

Hi Michael,

Sincere apologies for the slower than expected service. I should have mentioned to you that it would be 1 to 2 hours for those services. I take full responsibility for that! Typically we like to adjust the tire pressures 4 to 5 PSI above the factory spec in the fall as the pressures will drop around that amount when the temperatures drop. We try do that to prevent you having to return for tire inflation in the fall and winter.

Again, sincere apologies and hope to impress you next time with quicker service or with one of our free loaner vehicles if you would prefer to drop off your car for the day.

Best regards,

North Carolina
BMW 740i
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Had an appointment arriving about five minutes early, within five minutes my car was taken into the shop. Serviced was completed price was excellent.. Highly recommend this shop..

AE
Amber E.
Trinity, NC
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great, Affordable Service for Foreign Cars!
I always have a great experience here! Clean waiting area. Service is always quick and way more affordable than the dealership.

GG

ST
Steve T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
2008 Mercedes Benz "B" Service
I have been a customer of Torque Automotive for years. They always get the work done right the first time and charge reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

Romefayette B.
Four Oaks, NC
10/22/2018
Customer service
These guys are fantastic they understand good customer service and the fact that some time we might be on a budget even if we drive a Mercedes Benz. If it can be done by these guys it will be done by them.