Alex M.

David L.
North Carolina
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Glove Compartment repair/replacement
Overall, I was very pleased with the service at Torque Automotive. I found everyone to be polite, professional, and very receptive. I was also very pleased with the service and will definitely be returning when I need service with my BMW.

KV
Kelly V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Extraordinary service
I am a regular customer and would not take my 2’ Mercedes anywhere else for service. The staff is professional, highly skilled and very responsive to the needs of customers. For European cars, there is no better choice in the area.

David W.
Porsche 911
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional in every way
I have been a client of this repair shop for two years and they are without a doubt the most professional and cost effective high-end repair shop in Raleigh. Highly recommend them.

KE
Kern E.
Volvo XC60
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Owner runs this business the way business is supposed to be done
Outstanding customer service and, honest, excellent work at a great value.

BW

Morrisville, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Another great service visit
We brought our Mini into Torque for several maintenance issues. Torque took care of it quickly and worked with us on drop off. Car is happy and so are we!

Dale L.
04/01/2018 Category: Service
The best of the best
I am a car guy and I am very particular with who I let work on my BMW. The team at Torque are consummate professionals and trusted advisors. I never feel manipulated or rushed. I will continue to trust Jason and team to take care of and advise me on my 2011 BMW 335i M Sport. Great service every time!

Janelle W.
Great Service and Friendly Staff
Torque Automotive was able to get me scheduled for an oil change on my 2008 BMW X3 sooner than I expected. When I arrived the staff was very friendly and the service was excellent!

Craig S.
Youngsville, NC
Honda Insight
Hybrid battery check
Very professional. Vehicle was ready when promised.

AG
Annelies G.
smart fortwo
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Smart People working on smart cars
Our 2008 smart fortwo died on the side of the road and had to be towed. AAA dropped it at Torque on a Saturday morning. An email over the weekend while the shop was closed had us scheduled for a service appointment on Monday. Our old garage had us convinced the car was in it's death throes and that the cost of repair was going to be outrageous. Despite all our angst, the repairs ACTUALLY needed were much simpler and HUGELY less expensive than anticipated. If we hadn't found the fellows at Torque Automotive, we'd have spent a bundle on work we didn't actually need. Honest. Timely. Reliable. Reasonable. Recommended!

AD

Christine B.
Rolesville, NC
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at a Great Price
The Tech Peter showed up on time. He was informative and friendly. He replaced the hybrid battery in my Toyota Prius quickly and efficiently. I paid slightly more for the 5-year warranty and had the battery installed with Hybrid Geek than I paid for 2-year warranty battery without installation at another company. I was very happy with the service and the battery. Thanks for doing a great job.

ST
Steve T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I took my 2008 Mercedes CLK 350 in for an honest assessment as to whether it is worth keeping. The car is in exceptional condition and has a 138K miles. Jason and company convinced me to keep the car after a thorough inspection. They also gave me a tutorial on what cars NOT to buy in case I changed my mind.

ME
Mike E.
Durham, NC
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work, car drives like new, and Simon goes the extra mile
Had our generation 1 Prius battery rebuilt. Not many of the companies in this line of work seem to work on Gen 1's anymore. Also had the transmission fluid changed while we were at it (they do more than batteries!). We had a small glitch where the ECU was throwing out error codes afterwards, so Simon picked the car up from our house, identified and fixed the problem (an ancillary cable/connector that had deteriorated). Of course, this issue was fixed for free, plus, Simon threw in a free alignment (car was pulling to the right a little) to make up for the inconvenience.

Overall, I was very happy with the experience. I communicated via voice, email, and texts, and in each case, he was very responsive. He was very patient answering all questions. If your Prius is in good shape mechanically, do yourself a favor and get the traction battery rebuilt/replaced. Battery tech gets better every year, and this keeps your car on the road longer, which is a form of recycling, and overall, keeps more money in your pocket in the long run.

KP
Kim P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Best Import Auto Shop
I have recommended this location to a few friends that drive imported autos. The people make it special. Always have fantastic service and they follow up to make sure.
That is what you want. No matter the make of a car, it is a big expense in the budget that all car owners have, a good car maintenance company helps keep in line. One you can trust.
Kim P Mercedes Owner

SO
Steamer O.
Knightdale, NC
Ford F-250 SUPER DUTY XLT
03/10/2018 Category: Service
State Inpection for vehicle
I scheduled an appointment for this inspection with Torque. I arrived a bit early and they began the inspection upon my arrival. They found one minor light discrepancy, resolved the problem, and had the car back to me with minimal delay. I could not be happier with the service I receive at torque. Their automotive expertise is excellent and their customer service is the best I've ever received. The quality, professional work ethic begins at the top with owner Simon.

John K.
Fayetteville, NC
Hybrid battery replacement
Stellar job performed by Peter. Best value for the part and installation was done on site. Don’t pass them up if you need a replacement battery.

Bonny B.
Volvo S60
Always reliable
I have been talking my 2006 Volvo to Simon since moving to Raleigh and my car is in immaculate condition..

CV
Chris V.
No frills, quality service
Car maintenance done on timely basis and explained well. This is first time to use your service since my car went off of factory warranty. Looking for good dependable and reasonably priced service and think I found it.