Business Solutions

Towne Lincoln

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AG
ANNA G.
06/21/2022
Fun!!! But also…easy, stress free & uncomplicated.
Zac was an awesome salesman! I told him exactly what I was looking for and my price range. He was not pushy & he really made my whole experience a lot of...

06/08/2022
Great experience!
Dawn took extra care to make sure everything was handled properly.

SANDRA S.
06/02/2022
Quick and efficient
Oil change and NY State inspection. Easy in and out. Friendly staff Need Lincoln to continue making sedans similar to MKZ. Great car, very good gas mileage...

RAYMOND B.
05/26/2022
My contact was professionalOn timeCourteous and very knowkedgeabke
Jeannie was excellent at her job She knew exactly what I needed to have I was prepared by her before I came to the dealership and knew what to expect Very...

05/22/2022
Parking break replacement
My parking break was locked and wouldn’t release. AAA towed to Towne for me. A part needed to be ordered and I was offered a courtesy car for a few days...