MARCIE C.
Tn Of Tona, NY
03/24/2019
Outstanding service
I want to praise Towne Lincoln service, especially the service I received from asst. manager Andy. He is kind, professional and really cared about assisting with my concerns. I am glad to be part of the Lincoln family and have an outstanding service department to assist me.

DENNIS W.
Attica, NY
03/23/2019
Soil change
Excellent job

03/22/2019
MKC Service
Pick up - drop off is great

Thank you!

ANTHONY G.
West Seneca, NY
03/21/2019
Friendly and efficient
Lincoln service has always treated me very good along with timely repairs. I would not take my cars any where else.

Thank you Anthony!

MARIO G.
East Amherst, NY
03/18/2019
Great place to do business
Great place to do business Great people
Will buy a car from them again

Thank you Mario!

PG
PAUL G.
Blasdell, NY
03/16/2019
Service department
I sometimes feel i am at the dealership more then I want to be. But that has nothing to do with the service department, they are great and Jeremy takes care of me to the best of his abilities every time I am there.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Paul, your feedback is very much appreciated!

JE
JOAN E.
Elma, NY
03/16/2019
Wonderful Service
I arrived early, was taken early, and given two choices of seating to wait (one with TV another quiet to read) Chairs were comfortable, coffee was good - machine like a Keurig. Oil change, tire rotation and a wash was predicted to take 1 1/2 hour and it did. Car was waiting all clean when I walked out. There were people around to answer questions whine had some. Nice experience.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Joan, we appreciate you taking the time to write a few words to us. Have a great day!

JAMES K.

FRANCESCO A.
Lincoln MKS
03/14/2019
Service at Towne Lincoln
Great dealing with all the folks at Towne

Thank you Francesco!

GB
GEORGE B.
Buffalo, NY
03/14/2019
Close by
No problem, excellent service & repairs made quickly

Thank you George!

SUSAN S.
East Aurora, NY
03/13/2019
Quality of service and friendly, helpful and also giving the best recommendation

Thank you Susan!

03/12/2019
Ok
Everything was done in a timely manner .even washed my car. Did not get the
Mechanics report sheet showing tire and brake etc
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you! Please give us a call and we can make sure to get you that repair report.

ROSEMARIE M.
Derby, NY
03/09/2019
Lincoln collision shop did an excellent job
A few months ago I was struck from behind hitting my very brand new 2019 Lincoln MKC. I was very pleased with the communication and service performed at this collision shop as there was a great deal of damage that was to be fixed. It took over 2 months for the repairs and I periodically stopped in to check on the progress. The front desk gentleman, Carlos, was most polite and very willing to explain and show me what was going on with the repairs. I was also introduced to the shop mechanic who did the majority of the work and he also was very nice. I just got my vehicle back today and was explained all of the work completed + copies given to me. If anything goes wrong, I was told to let them know. If anything, perhaps the detailing person who cleaned my MKC, although I know it involved a lot of cleaning inside and it was done so well... just a few suggestions: Use paper floor mats on the front driver side. There was quite a bit of salt residue on the carpet that I had to clean. Check the engine area as the plastic cover for the battery was sitting on the side and I had to snap it back in place; A few tough oil stains on the paint on the inside of the hatchback that was noticeable and I had to do quite a bit of rubbing to get them off. And I had to wipe off the outer windows that had a lot of white blotching on it. They must have washed the vehicle but should have wiped it down. These are all small, minor things. But in general, I've driven the vehicle a few miles here and there today and things seems to be working very well so far. That is the main thing and the work done, new doors, paint job, etc., etc., so much work that was done, looks very professional. I was assured it was taken for a good test drive and everything was re-calibrated. I know a lot of work went into fixing this vehicle up and I do commend the individual(s) who did the work. I am very pleased and know if anything comes up that I can get it taken care of. A very good choice having my vehicle fixed here.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/22/2019

Im glad that you enjoyed working with our collision shop and that everyone is working well. We apologize for the minor inconveniences that you experienced when picking up your vehicle, we can do better. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Make sure to call us if you need anything else or have any questions. Have a great day!

JAN K.
03/09/2019
Hand Silver Bullet
Bought a new MKX and worked with Ben...he was thorough, helpful and very informative!
Helped make the transition smooth...
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Jan! Have a great day!

JOSEPH F.
Lincoln MKS
03/08/2019
Prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service
Prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service

When I arrived, service manager Jeremy Clark was waiting for me and had all paperwork in order. He knew all the services I wanted and my personal preferences. I was in and out of his office in less than a minute. He had my loaner warmed up and ready for me. And my service was done promptly. Jeremy is the ultimate professional.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Joseph! We appreciate you taking the time to say a few goods words about us!

KG
KENNETH G.
03/08/2019
MKZ in for air bag recall
everything went as planned, job well done.

Thank you Kenneth!

Thank you Joanne!

West Falls, NY
03/01/2019
Repairs
2 of 4 problems were repaired. The technicians were unable to duplicate the 2 unrepaired problems in order to make corrections.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to help you with the other repairs.

AC
ANN C.
West Seneca, NY
03/01/2019
As always Jeremy and his staff provided excellent service
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 03/04/2019