JO
East Amherst, NY
Lincoln MKT
01/18/2019
Great people very accomodating
Always friendly and courteous and always make sure things are taken care of.

EH
EILEEN H.
01/17/2019
Jeremy Clark
Customer service is top notch at Towne. Greatly appreciate the personal attention and efficient service.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Eileen!

RAMON C.
Lewiston, NY
01/16/2019
Service flat tire and electrcal
Class act.

Thank you George!

MARYANN C.
Lincoln Nautilus
01/12/2019
Tyler was professional and knowledgable. He understood what I was looking for and the purchase of the vehicle was done without a problem
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you Maryann!

JACKI K.
Eden, NY
01/09/2019
All went well
I got my car in for an oil change and it was ready at the time promised. Everything went well.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Jacki!

JAMES K.
Lancaster, NY
12/27/2018
Reasonable time
Work was accomplished timely and decaf coffee was available, what else could a retired gentleman ask for?
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/28/2018

CHERYL B.
Lincoln MKZ
12/20/2018
Great experience
My vehicle was picked up on time with a very nice loaner left. The service was done quickly, and the vehicle returned within a few hours-all washed.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Cheryl! Have a happy holiday!

DALE P.
Lincoln MKZ
12/18/2018
Best Service Department
Only dealer to take your Lincoln for service.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you Dale! Have a great holiday!

JZ
JOANNE Z.
12/17/2018
Courteous and thorough
It is a given that there is always a friendly face to take care of me. The service is performed by experts who make you feel you are part of their family.

Thank you Joanne!

JEANINE A.
Elma, NY
12/16/2018
The quick lane is super ! I can never get in touch w anyone at the regular service lane so this is the only option but they were super !
I would recommend quick lane absolutely, but overall the dealer NO as my service experience w Lincoln is poor
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback! Im glad that you always have a good experience with with us over at quicklane.

GL
GREGORY L.
Glenwood, NY
12/14/2018
Timely and well done
I have been dealing with Town for a long time and have always been happy with the people there. There has never been any issues when I bring my cars in. Many times they have dealt with my time schedule to get me in and out. I will continue to deal with Town Lincoln.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you Gregory! We really appreciate your feedback! Have a great holiday!

JOHN M.
Best Service in Towne!
Once again, Towne made servicing my vehicle a breeze. From drop off to pick up, Towne worked with my schedule allowing me to get through my day seamlessly.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us John. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great holiday!

BC
BRIDGET C.
45000 mile checkup
Excellent service and courteousness ofstaff

Thank you Bridget!

MANFRED B.
Depew, NY
12/13/2018
Excellent,1st oil change, inspection, car washed, car was picked up & dropped off . Great!!!
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you! Have a great holiday!

CK
CHRISTOPHER K.
Attention to Detail
Fantastic attention to detail and customer service. Jeremy and his team do a great job !

Thank you Chris!

DAVID L.
Williamsville, NY
Excellent!
Townes always does a great job getting me in and out without any hassle.

Thank you David!

JAMES K.
Lancaster, NY
11/28/2018
Kind of service one would expect at a Lincoln dealer.
I am extremely satisfied. I was kept apprised of what was occurring during the maintenance and reprogramming of my car's computer system. The only suggestion I might humbly make to improve the experience would be some decaf coffee in the waiting area.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for reviewing us James.We are glad that you enjoyed working with the service department. We will note the coffee! Thanks again for your input.

MICHELE H.
11/24/2018
Lincoln MKC
Everybody was so courtesy very nice.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Michele! m glad that you had a great experience with us, please let us know if we can help you with anything else!