EW
ERNEST W.
Lincoln Navigator
06/16/2019
Navigator
Jeremy met me when I arrived and did a nice job diagnosing the issues I had. He provided me with a nice loaner. He called me quickly to let me know the necessary repairs, their cost, and obtain my approval Nice work was done on the vehicle. My only recommendation would be to let me know as the repairs progressed what the approximate completion time would be. With the texting function you have, I think that would have been easy.

West Seneca, NY
06/14/2019
Quick Lane
Fast, efficient, good price, my questions were clearly answered.

SV
Sue V.
Elma, NY
06/12/2019
Jermey at Town Lincoln Southwestern OP
Can't say enough about the amazing service . They went above and beyond to help me when my battery was dead. Got my car towed into the shop, had a loaner ready for me , returned my car to my home clean and running perfect. I left a message for the manager of the service dept. Jeremy thanking him for the great service. It made my day a lot easier to do what I needed to do, and have my problem solved quickly. This Is why we buy a Lincoln from Town Lincoln .
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Sue! Im glad we could help. Have a great day!

TH
Thomas H.
06/12/2019
I've found that the service manager (Jeremy) is very customer oriented. When I relocated back to the area, I was in search of a new dealership to handle my business. He accommodated me at every turn and he was instrumental in my decision to purchase my new vehicle from Towne Lincoln. Knowing that I would be treated the same whether it was a minor or major issue.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Thomas! I'm glad you enjoy working with us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else you may need. Have a great day!

TH
THOMAS H.
West Seneca, NY
06/10/2019
Customer Service
Always happy in how I'm handled as a customer by all aspects at the Towne Lincoln dealership.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Thomas! Have a great day!

JOSEPH D.

Thank you Douglas!

JOSEPH F.
06/05/2019
Thorough and Professional
Jeremy, Lincoln Service Manager, had my complimentary loaner and the work order ready when I arrived. I was out the door and on my way in less than a minute. He kept in touch with me by text messaging with the details of my repairs and notified me promptly when they were complete
. Service at Towns Lincoln is totally thorough and professional.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Joseph! Im glad you enjoyed working with Jeremy in Lincoln Service. Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

DONALD D.

CHERYL B.
Hamburg, NY
05/31/2019
Great dealership
Pick up and delivery was on time, The car looked beautiful after the detailing. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and respectful.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Cheryl! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some kind words. Have a nice day!

JAMES K.
Lancaster, NY
05/24/2019
Good visit
Arrived about five minutes before appointment. Service person said they would start right away. While waiting, I checked out new Nautilus Really am impressed. Had my IPad to keep me entertained. Within what I considered a reasonable time, I was on my way home with a fresh oil change and my car inspected. What more could a retired gentleman ask for or expect.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 05/27/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

TC

Thank you Christine!

MICHAEL B.
05/18/2019
Key Programming
I feel that I was misguided when I allowed Towne Lincoln to program a new key fob for my MKX. On 4/23/19 I took my MKX in for an Oil change and problems with the blind spot warning on the right mirror. The total came up to $227.22, which included $60.00 for the new key fob programing.
Once I arrived home and gave my wife the car she discovered that her original MKX key fob was de-programed. I called the dealer and told them the problem with the key, I was given an appointment to bring in the SUV for the completion of the mirror and the reprograming of the key fobs. Once I picked up my SUV, I was charged an additional $77.20 for the re-programming of the same keys.
I was never advised that all keys were to be present when the programming takes; or was I advised that there was an additional charge. If I had known, I would have had an Locksmith program my key fobs for half the price.
I feel that I was misguided and cheated out $77.20, and I will, in the future take my business elsewhere.

GV
GREGORY V.
05/16/2019
Always great service
Each time we visit the Lincoln Service we are treated well. Our repairs are handled efficiently and professionally.
Steve Y. from Towne Lincoln responded on 05/27/2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Elma, NY
Lincoln MKC
friendly, helpful &knowledgeable
In and out fast to do what was needed

Cheektowaga, NY
Lincoln Nautilus
dealership
a good place to do business

Lincoln MKC
Great Customer experience!
Friendly Service staff. The write up process was quick. My vehicle returned washed. Was happy with the whole Service experience.

AW
ADAM W.
05/14/2019
Responsive and helpful
I had an excellent car buying experience

Batavia, NY
05/10/2019
❤️
Thank you for excellent service!