BARBARA H.
07/20/2018
Professional and Caring
While spending time at a.dealership for service is not in my top 10 list of fun things to do, Towne Mini makes it a pleasant experience.

JORDAN A.
Orchard Park, NY
Great place
Great service department

CN
CRAIG N.
Dundee, NY
Fantastic service
My 2016 MINI Cooper received fantastic service and had my tires rotated. The staff are all so friendly and helpful.

THOMAS M.
Amherst, NY
The usual great service
I had another great visit to the Service Department at Towne Mini. My Countryman needed a NYS inspection and it was done in a timely and complete manner. Great, friendly service.

TERESA S.
Batavia, NY
07/17/2018
My first MINI, brought Wanda in for an oil change.. That answered all my questions (being a new owner boy did I have questions) everyone was wonderful... You can tell it's a happy place to work... Happy employees happy customers

CP
CAROL P.
07/16/2018
From the moment I call to the moment I leave I have always felt welcomed.
The friendliest knowledgeable employees I have ever experienced in purchasing a car. Very professional and always go out of their way to make me feel comfortable.

BARBARA H.
07/14/2018
Best service
I always feel like a member of the MINI family when service is needed

DONNA P.
Holland, NY
07/13/2018
Second time there for service!! Very good job!!

Bradford, PA
07/12/2018
Great customer appreciation
My car was serviced for the first time at this dealer as we had moved into the area recently. From setting up the appointment through servicing their team could not have been more accommodating. The staff is professional and friendly. I will continue to make the somewhat long drive to this dealer anytime I require service.

TC
THOMAS C.
Allegany, NY
07/10/2018
Quick and Easy
Towne MINI has always been an easy dealership for us to deal with. We’ve had a MINI for 14 years and been very satisfied with the service. They are efficient and knowledgeable as well as considerate of any special needs of their customers.

DENISE D.
Attica, NY
07/09/2018
Excellent Service for my Mini!
always great service at Towne Mini !!!!

PS
PAUL S.
East Aurora, NY
07/09/2018
Outstanding
As always, the service team at Towne Mini was great. My car was serviced promptly. The only negative was the WIFI was not working - which is not the responsibility of Mark and Sam.

MINI Cooper Countryman
07/08/2018
Fast, great service
Mini always provides great service & its always fast

ANDREW M.
Orchard Park, NY
07/07/2018
The absolute best Customer Service
My salesman was... OK. Nothing too outstanding. But the Assistant Manager was great, though above everyone else, was Mark at the front desk. He has gone far above an beyond I Ever expected or have experienced at a Dealership. Not only has he taken the time to make sure everything is taken care of, he knows his Minis. When the service department forgot to fix a minor issue, he came out into the parking lot himself, pulled my door apart, and connected the the wire that was disconnected.

He is what has made this whole experience memorable and pleasant.

Lockport, NY
MINI Cooper Clubman
06/28/2018
Sad
The first time I went to towne Mini I had a great experience. They were so friendly and kind. This was in 2016 and they explained what was wrong with my car and fixed it no problem. However, I just went back again as my car was expierencing the same issue it had before, and not only were they very rude when I was asking how this could happen again when they had just replaced it (I have only drove it a handful of times in the past few years since) and they wouldn’t offer any sort of discount because they only “have a 2 yr” warranty. I lost a lot of respect for them. I understand they have to make money. But for the amount they charge, I didn’t expect for my lighting module to break 2 times in 3 years.
Mark H., Service Manager from Towne MINI responded on 07/02/2018

Despite Towne's best intentions warranties will not always be available to utilize. We love nothing more than when a warranty is available to repair the vehicle and at no cost to the customer. Our staff is fully trained in how to recognize a warranty matter whether it be 2-year parts, original manufacturer, recall, extended coverage per bulletin and many aftermarket warranties. Unfortunately, we cannot influence the predetermined guidelines but assure you we will always repair the vehicle correctly and in a timely manner.

KJ
KATHARINE J.
06/24/2018
Thank you Alan and the rest of the team!
I have had the best experience with Towne Mini. Their staff is incredibly helpful. It was a great feeling to know I was shopping for cars with a team that was going to give me the best deal they could. Thanks again Alan & team!

JOHN R.
Westfield, NY
06/22/2018
Try the rest then go to the best!!
Towne Mini in Williamsville have been taking care of my 5 Minis since 2004. Excellent service every time by knowledgeable and professional staff.

DF
DIANE F.
Gasport, NY
MINI Cooper Roadster
Disappointed
Usually best service with the details and little things that make it great. Car was not washed, no washer fluid. Just had oil changed; asked about brakes and wiper blades. Brakes were fine no mention of wiper blades.

ALICIA B.
Hamburg, NY
Awesome dealership!!!
Just picked up my second Mini today - great experience! Chris (salesman), Maurice (finance manager), and Mike the GM are amazing and I couldn’t have been more pleased with this car buying experience. I bought my first Mini from Towne as well and both times they treated me respectfully and everyone there is courteous and knowledgeable. I’ve had several cars throughout my life and dealt with numerous other dealers; however, buying from Towne Mini was the easiest and best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Mike the GM was especially helpful with this vehicle purchase and it’s easy to see that he’s passionate about the cars and he knows his stuff. Thanks Towne Mini!!!

RO
ROBERT O.
North Tonawanda, NY
Mini Cooper detail
As always the people at the BMW / MINI detail shop have done an excellent job making my car look brand new again!!! Thank you!!