JOYCE S.
09/18/2018
Always relaxing. Competence assured.
Mark Huber and Samantha always make sure a visit to Towne Mini is pleasant and efficient. Thanks to all the service staff who do a great job and keep my mini safe and in top performance.

KG
KATHY G.
Orchard Park, NY
09/17/2018
Efficient
We’re able to service my vehicle in a timely manner.

ROBERT H.
Lockport, NY
09/17/2018
Tire Repair
Everyone is there to help, fair pricing for what you need, they fix what needs to be done and make recommendations for future service, great people and dealership

KH
KAREN H.
09/13/2018
service is the best
I can't say enough about the excellent service at Towne MINI. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable & efficient. As soon as the vehicle is ready, you get a call. The service writers are wonderful! Service washes the car & are very quick with servicing.

JEANNIE C.
09/11/2018
A Lightbulb Change
Always a treat to get served at Town Mini. Thank you once again! Great, friendly, competent service that always includes that extra touch!

JODY G.
09/10/2018
Fast and Friendly
I needed a new tire (immediately) because:
I had a flat due to a nail, and there not being enough tread on the old tire to allow for a repair. I called Towne Mini frantically (because that’s my nature) and they squeezed me in, replaced my flat tire (and the other rear one with low-ish tread), rotated my tires, and washed and vacuumed my car.... in less time than they said it would take, and a bit less than they said it would cost. Fantastic! Thank you!

MARGARET S.
Tn Of Tona, NY
09/08/2018
Great Service!
Towne Mini always takes excellent care of my Mini, keeps me informed and returns my car sparkling clean. I have been taking my car there for service for 15 years and have NEVER had anything but a great experience.

JANE W.
S Cheek, NY
09/06/2018
Mini yearly inspection
Excellent service as always. Samantha is outstanding
Always a pleasure going to the Mini dealership

JONATHAN W.

KAREN N.
Camp Hill, PA
09/05/2018
Good experience
We bought our MINI at Towne in 2016. All our experiences with Towne have been positive. Last week we took our MINI in for routine maintaince and was quickly greeted and set up with a loaner for the day.
Staff I very professional. Would recommend Towne!

MINI Cooper Paceman
09/04/2018
Outstanding service! Very effective. Staff extremely professional.
Service was great! No complaints

ED
ERIC D.
Amherst, NY
08/31/2018
Professional and polite
Certified PreOwned Countryman...Salesperson, Alan, was great, entire process was easy. Answered all questions and very personable.

08/25/2018
Excellent Experience
Alan Reszetucha is a solid professional and knowledgeable. He makes me feel welcome and valued. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and Alan is by far the best sales person I have dealt with. I will be back in 1.5 yrs after my current lease is up.

SR
SHARI R.
Albion, NY
MINI Cooper Roadster
08/25/2018
Shari Jo
AWESOME PEOPLE. WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE REALLY SPECIAL

Diane H.
08/24/2018
The staff in Service is second-to-none
I've had my Mini for almost 14 years and with appr. 234,000 miles, I'm in for service not infrequently. Both Mark and Samantha go well above and beyond to assure customer satisfaction. Towne is fortunate to have them... and so am I 😊

JULIE H.
Belfast, NY
08/15/2018
3rd car not a charm.
I received my new 2017 with small dents all over it and had to make an appointment to get those out. I live 140 miles away, yes they gave me a car but really. Now almost a year later my trunk /hatch leaks and back to fix that and the wet ruined my new floor mats and floor cover, neither were replaced. I was sad to have returned a care that was promised to de detailed to be washed outside and not cleaned inside.I have purchased 3 new cars at townemini but this last experience with this car may be my last. Sadly.
Mark H., Service Manager from Towne MINI responded on 08/16/2018

We understand the frustration that can overcome the excitement of taking delivery of a new car when dents are discovered. There will never be a good resolution that can undo that but we are glad that once discovered we were able to remove them.  In regards to the water damage, the source was corrected and water tested several times, the interior was fogged to eliminate any mold or bacteria, the front received our typical light vacuum and the rear hatch in the affected area only was also cleaned and a light vacuum was performed. In addition to the repair being performed correctly, cleaning of the affected areas, the vehicle was also returned to save that 140-mile trip and fuel was topped off. Towne MINI will reach out shortly to work towards a better resolution.

KO
KATHY O.
Akron, NY
08/14/2018
New tire installation
Very satisfied overall ..!!

JANICE P.
Hamburg, NY
08/10/2018
Disappointed
I live in Hamburg, NY and had my mini serviced today. I thought it was a nice touch that my car was washed however when I returned home, my oval car magnet that was on the back near the license plate was missing. It was from Matha's Vineyard; a white background with a black dog on it. It is disappointing that the service person who took it off but did not remember to put it back on ! I expect Towne Mini will return it to me or replace it as soon as possible without expecting me to drive back to the dealership.
Mark H., Service Manager from Towne MINI responded on 08/16/2018

We understand the value of and at times the memories attached with car magnets, I know that i love my DVC magnet. We hand wash our vehicles here and if the magnets are not too brittle or etched onto the surface of the vehicle they are relocated to a clean panel and then returned once the wash is completed. Although we have inquired with our detail staff and have yet to locate a misplaced magnet we will continue to look and will mail to your house to prevent that extra trip.

RANDALL S.
Forestville, NY
08/09/2018
Professionally run and very clean
Great work on my mini it drives like its new.

Batavia, NY
08/07/2018
Several visits, still extremely happy
I’ve had my MINI in for service and repair several times at Towne MINI and I continue to be extremely happy with the level of professionalism, quality of work done, and the overall atmosphere. No question is too silly, they always check even if I can’t provide detailed information, and their work is stellar. I feel comfortable leaving my car in their care and I love that they are competitively priced with other repair or service options in the area. They go above and beyond every time.