RA
RAYMOND A.
Tonawanda, NY
11/10/2018
Everyone there has excellent customer service skills and Mark Huber goes above and beyond for his customers.

East Aurora, NY
11/09/2018
It was fine- they washed the car and had it ready when I arrived
Friendly staff and the tires were changed- they also reset the clock which was very helpful.

Westfield, NY
11/09/2018
Courteous staff, detailed explanations of vehicle care needed and done
Once again a non stressful car maintenance visit. Thank you.

CP
CAROL P.
Pompano Beach, FL
11/08/2018
Yearly inspection’ oil change, overall maintenance check
Staff is extremely pleasant and accommodating. 5 star all around service !

ROSALIE M.
Orchard Park, NY
11/07/2018
Outstanding customer service!
Friendly and efficient staff.

MARK M.
Alden, NY
11/02/2018
Best service ever
Towne Mini went above and beyond this service. I got an appointment wi a week, with a loaner, great communication, and they even got me my phone when I left it in the car. Thank you Jessica and everyone!

JACALYN C.
Lake View, NY
10/31/2018
Jackie C
Love the Mini Cooper!!best drive... best ride... best in snow...
best service.... best staff....

JORDAN A.
Orchard Park, NY
10/29/2018
Friendly. Helpful. Awesome!

RAYMOND B.
10/29/2018
Oil change/ inspection
Towne Mini let me have a loaner (evern thought my maintenance program has expired, which is great for me.
I can drop car off and they can fit it into there schedule without holding me up.

MARC W.
Jamestown, NY
10/27/2018
Never again
This is the 6th Mini I have purchased from Towne - the first being in 2003 - and this will be my LAST Mini that I purchase from Towne.
I left the dealership in January when I purchased my Countryman thinking I had Sirius radio in the vehicle. I was told by the salesperson that the car came with a Sirius subscription. Little did I know that 9 months later I had to pay over $400 to access the subscription - a little detail that no one told me about at the time of purchase. Everyone was apologetic but they still took my money.
Never again!!
I would give them no stars if that were an option!

SYLVIA B.
Lockport, NY
MINI Cooper Convertible
Consistently Excellent
Towne MINI is always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient every time I visit. A MINI is the only car I want to drive and the sales and service teams are a bonus.

JONATHAN B.
Parsons, WV
MINI Clubman
Excellent Service at Time of Sale
Allen was very helpful and his communication with us was Outstanding. He helped at every step of the process. Even went as far as Face Timing me so I could look at my Mini Clubman before making my final decision. He was available to talk on numerous occasions. I am completely satisfied with My New Mini Clubman, couldn't ask for a better buying experience. I will suggest your Dealership to friends and family when they are looking for a Great Buying Experience'

SHEILA C.
Newfane, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Love My Dealership
My Mjni Cooper is so great that the only thing I have to do is regular maintenance. Towne Mini makes every so easy - from the scheduling, to the waiting area, everything!

James F.
Akron, NY
10/22/2018
Awesome Sales crew
Alan Reszetucha made buying 2 minis a warm and friendly experience for us. He accommodated our needs and answers..Great Service

AD
ANN D.
Williamsville, NY
10/18/2018
Always a great experience
TowneMini Mini never disappoints!! Wether it's sales or service the experience is just what you would wish for. I always feel well taken care of and cared for.

MICHAEL R.
10/17/2018
Easy Purchase
My second Countryman lease from Towne MINI, and very happy with the process. Very helpful and friendly staff all around the showroom and service department.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
East Aurora, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/16/2018
Towne Mini Review
Always professional in action, and speech. Certainly possesses knowledge reg. their product, which more than often is not the case in other dealerships....

TN
THANG N.
Grand Island, NY
10/07/2018
Satisfaction
Great experience place for buying Mini

MARY G.
10/04/2018
Wonderful
Wonderful experience. Took care of every need and then some! Awesome.

MF