BARBARA H.
04/22/2019
Professional Customer Service
I can’t say enough good things about this dealership. It is an extremely comfortable and professional experience...from the waiting area to the customer service and repair representatives. I don’t hate going there!

LR
LINDA R.
Bath, NY
04/22/2019
Ask for Alan!
Ask for Alan when you go to Towne MINI! He is so knowledgeable that making the right choice for you is so easy! He doesn’t push you at all, but has all the info to make the right decision. It made buying my car enjoyable— and how often can you say that when buying a used vehicle! Thanks again Alan for all your help, knowledge, advice, professionalism!

WK
WILLIAM K.
East Aurora, NY
04/18/2019
Nice job
They did a good job. Vehicle looks great!

JANE S.
North Tonawanda, NY
04/13/2019
2002 Mimi owner
Pleased with having a loaner vehicle while my Mini was being serviced.
All work was done to my satisfaction. My vintage Mini is running great. Thanks!

KATHY M.
Lancaster, NY
04/10/2019
Great service.
As always, my Mini was serviced quickly. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

KH
KAREN H.
Williamsville, NY
04/09/2019
great customer service
My recent service appointment was handled well-received a loaner until my car was ready I was contacted as soon as the repairs were completed & the car was washed when I picked it up.

AJ

MARGARET S.
Tn Of Tona, NY
04/06/2019
Terrific Service!
My car was serviced, washed and vacuumed and I was on my way!
The staff in service was so personable, gracious and lovely.
Towne makes car repair and maintenance a very pleasant experience.

GF
GARY F.
Black Creek, NY
04/04/2019
Fantastic Service
We have been going to Towne Mini for several years. With each passing year, we don't know they could be more knowledgeable and friendly. They sure go the extra mile to make sure your experience is over the top. We are impressed with their service!

KRISTEN S.
04/03/2019
Kristin’s review
Mark and his team are best. Great customer service

SEAN H.

LJ
LOUIS J.
04/01/2019
Customer service
Very nice service and very professional help.

DEBORAH M.
04/01/2019
Professional, knowledgeable people.
Whenever I go there I know I am going to receive the best possible service. The friendly atmosphere is sincere, team spirit is global for any service that I am in need of. I have always left with a smile on my face.

JE

CAROL H.
Kenmore, NY
03/31/2019
Great experience
Went in for an inspection & I had my car back in a flash, cleaned inside & out! Everyone there is great to deal with.

RV
ROBERT V.
Ellicottville, NY
03/23/2019
Towne Mini Service is the best
The Service Department at Towne Mini is the reason I’m on my fourth Mini. They are fast, reliable, and trustworthy. They always seek to get their customers’ cars running at as fair a price as possible. I appreciate the personalized service I’ve received there for many years and would recommend to anyone.

MA
MARK A.
Baldwinsville, NY
03/22/2019
Terrific Experience
We just leased two Mini Coopers from Towne and worked with Alan. Even though we live in Syracuse, this was probably the most hassle free experience we have ever had obtaining a new vehicle. We communicated by phone, text and FaceTime to work though all the details, and we found Alan to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout. We felt he truly cares and he answered all of our questions quickly. We love the cars and look forward to working with him again in the future!

LC
LEWIS C.
Lewiston, NY
03/21/2019
Brought my car in for routine maintenance, the work was done and the car was ready on time. It’s always a great experience at Towne Mini.

DONALD R.
Williamsville, NY
03/21/2019
Full efficiency
As always, there are an extremely nice service management in Samantha and Mark.

Also , the repairs were done in a timely fashion,

Again,as always,is the added benefit of an excellent car wash.

JJ
JAMES J.
Jamestown, NY
03/20/2019
Just the best
Any time I go to Towne Mini I find myself enjoying the people, coffee plus I know that the service will be done right thanks