01/18/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, nice waiting area, easy loaners to keep your day moving.
Everyone worked together, to get me fixed and on the road. From the service desk, to the service Techs, kudos to all.

SO
SUSAN O.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/16/2019
Wonderful staff and vehicles.
Loved my Mini experience. Highly recommend.

MICHAEL W.
01/14/2019
Highly Recommended
Had a service appt 1/7 - didn’t realize I couldn’t reserve a loaner car - service manager found a loaner for me even though all were taken - that’s service !!!

CP
CHRISTINE P.
12/29/2018
?
Everyone is respectful ,kind. No shortness or impatience. Salesperson, in my case Allen Reszetucha is
certainly knowledgeable about his product, and well organized each step of the way, all within a calm attractive
environment. Kudos, and appreciation!

KV
KARYN V.
12/28/2018
Mini Service
Great service - appreciate the loaner vehicle!

KEVIN M.
Penn Yan, NY
12/21/2018
2019 Countryman
Cailey was great!! Very knowledgeable and went above and beyond.

JOHN W.
Binghamton, NY
12/18/2018
Customer Service
Towne Mini Service Department without a doubt is one of the best run service departments we have dealt with. They make any service call seamless from the time of arrival with a loaner Mini waiting to use until the service is complete. We travel from Binghamton to service our Mini with Towne.

VN
Virginia N.
Tonawanda, NY
12/16/2018
Courtesy from everyone.
The staff at TOWNE Mini were all very helpful and courteous in a very intense situation. They had to give me very bad news about my Miini. The car was bought at Northtown Subaru and they were supposed to do work that was not done. Towne mini service had to do the work and correct the situation. Thank you Mark.

MF

NANCY M.
Hamburg, NY
12/13/2018
Great staff...great vehicles
My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Towne Mini. Alan Reszetucha was awesome in helping us find the right vehicle and we are thrilled with our new Mini. Very friendly, low pressure environment. Hope to have this vehicle for many years but definitely plan to work with them in the future...much thanks to all there!

JEFFREY S.
Amherst, NY
12/10/2018
Great Place
Great place. Clean friendly Reliable service.

12/08/2018
Service Appointment
Best service department ever.

GB
Gary B.
12/04/2018
Service visit
I stopped in to get a tire changed and get my NYS Inspection performed. Bruce McCarthy took care of both tasks in record time and with the degree of courtesy and professionalism that always makes a service visit to Towne Mini an enjoyable event, which is something that cannot often be said! Hats off to Bruce and Service Manager Mark Huber for taking care of me as expeditiously as they did.

Rochester, NY
12/01/2018
Delightful experience!
The attention to detail with every employee we dealt with

JOY M.
11/30/2018
Everything! Staff sales😀
We were very happy with the service . This is the 7th mini we have had. U guys rock.

ROBERT R.
Lancaster, NY
11/29/2018
Relaxed, no pressure environment.
My second MINI. The car was ready when I arrived at dealership. Spent very little finishing paperwork and I was on my way.
Thanks to Alan for making it so easy and being aware of my time.

KH
KAREN H.
Williamsville, NY
11/22/2018
great customer service
I am always very happy with the wonderful service at Towne Mini. They never disappoint!

PM
PATRICIA M.
Westfield, NY
11/18/2018
Always Terrific
We have a long term relationship (4 MINI's). Great service, great people, Thank You

JOY H.
Williamsville, NY
11/16/2018
Great Job!
Thank you for working my car in and taking care of my and my Mini's needs so quickly and effectively. Much appreciated.

CAROL H.
Amherst, NY
11/14/2018
Treat all clients as special people.
I dropped into the dealership as my vehicle information warned that a tire had pressure of 21 lb. I knew something was wrong because I had adjusted the pressure in all four tires less than a week ago (low pressure reading in all 4 tires ...cold outside!) There was a nail in the affected tire. The dealship took care of it promptly, charged me nothing, and I was on my way.....