MICHAEL C.
Derby, NY
05/19/2018
2012 mini Cooper s countryman
Great service and people from the moment I walked in. Eric was outstanding. Met him day one and he was just amazing. Great person, always with a smile. Really took care of me. Great salesman. I'd definitely recommend towne mini. I'll go there again when need be.

NK
NANCY K.
Skaneateles, NY
05/17/2018
Sales person Eric Keeton
Eric made this an enjoyable experience. And fully demonstrated the elements of the new Mini Countryman.

PS
PETER S.
05/17/2018
Exceptional service
The entire process from original pbone call to receptionist through pickup of my vehicle after service was completed was courteius and friendly. I received direct and informative explanation of what work would be done or potentially needed to be done before service and a quick yet thotough explanation when I got my car back. This process involved a loaner which was better than my own vehicle. Everything was quick and easy

TW
THERESE W.
Eggertsville, NY
MINI Cooper Clubman
05/12/2018
Best service crew
Towne made it easy to get an appointment, the staff is always ready to help and answer service questions. Mark is always very knowledgeable and we trust his opinion on service needs. Overall it is always a great experience. They have kept my 2008 Cooper Clubman is great form!

RO
ROBERT O.
05/11/2018
Outstanding service/people
Always the very best dealership around to trust having my vehicle in for service or for detail. Very nice respectful people to interact with and always willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm completely satisfied..

DENISE D.
Attica, NY
05/08/2018
Love driving a MINI
The service is always 100% at Mini! Not a thing to complain about. Thanks to the service department.

Anonymous avatar
Tonawanda, NY
05/08/2018
Efficient, helpful, friendly, competent staff in a comfortable environment made my service experience timely and top notch!

AK
AMANDA K.
05/03/2018
Great & Friendly Service!
Thank you for making our second lease experience with you so enjoyable! We love our new MINI convertible!

CI
CAMILLE I.
Routine scheduled mtce
Friendly staff, job was completed by the specified time. Car came out cleaner than it went in.

GF
GARY F.
Black Creek, NY
Friendly and efficient
The service dept. was very friendly and knowledgeable. They kept us updated on repairs needed and ones we can put off till next visit. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. I was very happy with the service I received.

SO
SANDRA O.
05/02/2018
New lease
This is a unified team of people, all on the same page for a complete customer satisfaction experience.
On this occasion it was for a new lease, but my experience is always the same for any occasion to visit the dealership.
They should offer training to other dealerships as they are the best of the best.

HK
HOLLIN K.
Dunkirk, NY
05/02/2018
Great service as always.

JANE S.
05/01/2018
Comfortable waiting rm. Friendly, helpfull employees.
Very satisfied with service

KH
KAREN H.
Williamsville, NY
04/27/2018
service at Towne Mini
The staff at Towne Mini are always friendly & helpful. The service writers are very good & always give you an estimate on how long the service will take. They call when the vehicle is ready. I really appreciate that they wash the car every time I take it in for service. Very happy with Towne Mini!

JANET A.
Amherst, NY
04/27/2018
n/a
everything was great except labor costs

DONALD S.
Lancaster, NY
04/26/2018
Great service as always. Prompt, friendly, thorough, and a free service loaner for convenience. Very pleased!

MARK S.
Hamburg, NY
04/26/2018
Mini service
Helpful staff. Responsive, dedicated. Customer oriented. Helpful.
Reasonable prices. Quality work

MV
MARYANN V.
04/25/2018
Customer SERVICE 😁
Super friendly peeps ! No pressure, always a pleasurable experience. Great team ! ❤️‘d my 03 Chili Red Mini totally fun driving for 15yrs 🚘!
Had to come back for another 😁

DONALD R.
Williamsville, NY
04/24/2018
immediate and satisfactory completion of my needs
extremely satisfied

Anonymous avatar
Fredonia, NY
04/24/2018
Outstanding Customer Service!
Towne MINI offers first-rate customer service, from the sales dept to the service dept! On top of being courteous, friendly and prompt in their communication with me, they have also been very accommodating to my schedule. They take excellent care of me and my car. Much appreciated!