ROBERT G.
Ford Edge
09/25/2020
Honesty, professionalism, expertise
Just all around great service

ET
Edward T.
09/24/2020
They have been honest, knowledgeable, reasonable and pleasant to deal with.
I recently brought my 2019 Equinox in for the required inspection. The inspection was all that was needed. The charge was $10.
This past winter I brought my elderly relative's Escape in for an oil and filter and to determine the cause of a low tire. They were able to repair the tire and not replace it. They also did a safety check (fluids, lights,belts and hoses, etc.)--no additional charge. Everything was done in a timely manner and the charge was very reasonable.
This formerly was an AAA car service location. Apparently Bellreng's took it over and is now an AAA approved repair facility.
Their invoice states they have a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty on repairs
The gentleman at the front desk was pleasant to deal with as well.

CT
Christine T.
09/23/2020
Dependable, friendly service
I highly recommend Bellreng’s Towing and Automotive. I’ve been using this shop for a couple of years and have never had any problems. They make every effort to schedule appointments that are convenient for me, they take me promptly, and I never have to wait long. I can count on Joe at the desk to give me suggestions/options that will save me as much money as possible, which I greatly appreciate and the waiting area is clean and comfortable.

PS
Peter S.
Subaru Impreza
09/17/2020
AAA Auto Service Provider
Finished car ahead of schedule. Courteous staff.

CV
Charlotte V.
09/17/2020
Great!!!
Professional, friendly, . When I arrived I was I was taken care of immediately. Time is important to all of us so not having to wait is wonderful
WILL BE BACK.

KY
Kelly Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/16/2020
Fast and courteous
I had my car towed here on my lunch break for a flat tire. They did the inspection, found a problem with the brakes and fixed them, and did an oil change by the time I finished work. Definitely recommend this business.

RZ
Russell Z.
Buick Encore
09/14/2020
Very close to home!
Service was great-My vehicle was returned clean and on time. I'm definitely coming back for any service work that comes up!

Maria R.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Maria said they were professional. They take time to talk to her The quality of service, the time, the convenience. They are amazing. They are very high quality and great people. Great place.

Darlene S.
Kia Sportage
09/05/2020
Great care
Appointment easy to get, very accommodating. I had a free oil change from last year under different ownership and they told me about it and honored it. I actually forgot all about it. So thank you.

CV
Charles V.
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Joe at the service desk was great. Explained everything, and had vehicle ready as scheduled.

RL
Robert L.
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was excellent and explained everything to him. The representative was very good, he takes both his vehicles there and is very satisfied.

08/27/2020
Great work
Very quick turn around and try to give best price possible

LF
Leocadia F.
Hyundai Accent
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Leocadia said that she was referred here, and would recommend the place.

Joseph H.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was good.

PS
Patricia S.
Ram 1500 Classic
08/25/2020
Pat
Conveniently located service was prompt