05/01/2021
Estimated repairs and cordial servicemen
Have an estimate over phone and that was what I was charged. No additions. Didnt have transportation and offered to pick me up.

AN
Andy N.
Audi Q7
04/29/2021
Good customer service
Keep up the great work.

Kevin B.
04/28/2021
you can get an honest and fair repair
Been going there for years and been treated well. Have had no problems with quality of the repairs. I can trust the management with my car. Service was preformed on time.They have nice waiting room with clean bathroom.

David H.
04/28/2021
Friendly Service
Great job and quick service!

CV
Charles V.
Jeep Cherokee
04/27/2021
GREAT SERVICE
Good communication, convenience, and honest evaluation and pricing.

OA
Osman A.
04/23/2021
Location and service
I was treated well by this business with a problem of a battery that needed to be replaced within the Warranty period. After the battery failed their test they gave me a new battery and installed it for me. Thanks.-

JN
John N.
04/23/2021
Tires
I took my car in to have the snow tires taken off and the regular tires put back on. They took my car in on time and it was ready much earlier than expected. Great Service!

RZ

Ellen D.
Tn Of Tona, NY
Honda Fit
04/12/2021
Excellent service, as usual.
I have taken my car here for service for the past few years and always receive excellent service . The front desk staff are courteous and informative.
I highly recommend Bellreng's.

Rose S.
Lincoln Continental
04/10/2021
Efficient quick service!
David was super! I had a battery issue and it was taken care of quickly. Very efficient service!

MT
Marie T.
04/09/2021
Good work - Quick Service - Fair price
I had routine service -- an oil change and my snow tires removed and replaced with my regular tires, which included replacing the rims and balanced. I had an appointment and my car was serviced immediately. In fact, I was done faster than I planned for. (I didn't get as much reading done while I waited as I thought I would!) Everyone was friendly and courteous and I was charged a fair price which included a discount for being a AAA member. I will return.

Juliana L.
Honda Civic Si
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Juliana said they explained what was wrong and fixed it efficiently.

RO
Roger O.
Niagara Falls, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
04/07/2021
Excellent customer service and value
I was in customer service for 35 years and I appreciate this level of care when I see it. For example, I glanced through the window at the tech working on my care and saw him cleaning the lugs on a wheel rotor with a wire brush. I think most mechanics would have just slapped the wheel on and been done with it. The techs and work area are relatively clean and orderly which indicates to me that they take pride in their product. Dave helped me save some money by purchasing an extended maintenance package. They were on time, friendly they have kept up the AAA tradition of excellent service...WELL DONE!

CL
Carolyn L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Carolyn said she knew some people that go there and the service was excellent.

Derek P.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Derek said the service was quick and the staff was nice.