AW
Adam W.
Kenmore, NY
Subaru WRX
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Adam said the service was awesome, he had good communication and has used this facility before.

Kia Optima
01/21/2021
Routine maintenance
The work I needed done was done quickly and with no additional problems. Overall, very satisfied!

Employees should be wearing a mask at all times when on sales floor, for everyone’s protection. While dropping off car and when picking car up, at least one person behind desk didn’t have a mask on, but quickly got one on. (Without naming anyone)

OM
Oliver M.
Ford Expedition
01/20/2021
Service was good, I can say that because I had no complaints.

Jeff L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has always been really willing to spend time to figure things out and has been really great to him. He appreciates the customer service.

CK
Cassie K.
12/20/2020
They'll try to scam you
My car broke down near their shop in August, and they towed it to their location. They knew I was a college student and didn't have a lot of money, so they figured they could try to make some money off me and assumed I didn't know about cars. They tried telling me that I had an issue with the engine, and once they opened up the engine they could find a lot of other issues, so they told me that I'd be better off buying a used engine and replacing the entire engine. They told me that they know it's an expensive repair so I could sell my car to them instead of spending a lot of money on the repairs. I knew the car's symptoms didn't line up with the issue they were telling me, and they were gaslighting me and didn't listen to me until I had my father speak with them and ask about a leakage test that would prove the issue they claimed it was. They told him that they never performed a leakage test, so they did and it passed. What they were claiming was a $3300 repair ended up being only $330, as they replaced the temperature gauge and timing belt, and I needed an oil change. When I went to pick up my car, they had the audacity to leave a note on my windshield telling them to call this phone number if I wanted to sell them my car. I'm sure they might be nice people but DO YOUR RESEARCH and make sure they're not scamming you.

NS
Nikolas S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Nikolas said they have always been up front with him. The service is pretty impeccable. They explain what they are doing and why.

DQ
Daniel Q.
Williamsville, NY
Jeep Cherokee
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he was happy with the fast service at the business.

Mary P.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the staff are very thorough, they provide wonderful service and she has confidence in them.

Amherst, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
10/28/2020
Service OK, maskless desk employee waiting on customers.
The service was fine. I had no issues with the inspection and oil change. However, the man who checked me in was not wearing a mask. The other employee at the service desk was. I made sure I got the fellow with the mask when I returned to pick up my car. That is just unacceptable.

EO
Edward O.
Kenmore, NY
10/21/2020
Truck is running good
My old truck was in for regular service and a recommended ball joint replacement . before our annual Fall stay in Alleghany park . Hauling our camping stuff for this is the truck's primary mission , and it performed well .

PN
Paul N.
Williamsville, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/14/2020
Returning customer
Thank you Joe for your great service and professional attitude!

RO
Roseann O.
10/14/2020
The great customer service.
Came in for a car inspection, (no appt.)and they took me, my wait was minimal and I was on my way with my new inspection sticker.

Dave D.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Dave said, the work was quality work, thoroughly explained before - the whole rationale, and they got the vehicle in quick. It was a tow in and the staff managed to fit it in between their regular work. He has frequent contact and has dealt with them many times. They have honest service.

Cheryl H.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2020
very competent
fast, efficient and nice folks as well!

David S.
Amherst, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2020
We are always satisfied with the work performed on our vehicles. Work is done in a timely manner at fair prices. Work is always done right the first time.