David C.
Buffalo, NY
08/06/2020
Very Accommodating staff and strive to keep customers satisfied
The business offered to clean my engine after they accidentally spilled oil on the engine during an oil change, and they did a very good job cleaning it.

08/06/2020
Disappointed in the details of what is promised.
When I got home the same day after my FIRST service (Oil Change), I opened my hood to check my oil and there was clearly fresh oil (spilled?) on the main top cover, not sure what its called. My washer fluid did not appear to be topped off as far as I could tell. My rear passenger tire was 28 pounds and the rest were 31-33, which they are branded for 30. This would lead me to question of they were topped off. I wouldn't lose that much pressure same day of appointment.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

David,
Thank you very much for your business. I would like to assure you we strive for complete satisfaction with our customers. I have pulled your history and spoke with the technician about your concerns. We check over every customer's vehicle and treat it as if it were our own to keep our customers safe and provide a high level of confidence and reliability. Thank you for taking the time to accept my phone call and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Chad Pyzikiewicz
Store Manager
Bellreng's Towing & Automotive
716-362-0562

Dina M.
North Tonawanda, NY
Saturn L200
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Dina said she ended up being without a vehicle the entire weekend, because the business left the key in the ignition, and the battery died. The staff was really nice, so she would still recommend the business.

WS
Wende S.
Buffalo, NY
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Wende said the employees lacked communication. Her vehicle still had issues after her service.