BL

Edward O.
Kenmore, NY
10/21/2020
Truck is running good
My old truck was in for regular service and a recommended ball joint replacement . before our annual Fall stay in Alleghany park . Hauling our camping stuff for this is the truck's primary mission , and it performed well .

PN
Paul N.
Williamsville, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/14/2020
Returning customer
Thank you Joe for your great service and professional attitude!

RO
Roseann O.
10/14/2020
The great customer service.
Came in for a car inspection, (no appt.)and they took me, my wait was minimal and I was on my way with my new inspection sticker.

Dave D.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Dave said, the work was quality work, thoroughly explained before - the whole rationale, and they got the vehicle in quick. It was a tow in and the staff managed to fit it in between their regular work. He has frequent contact and has dealt with them many times. They have honest service.

Cheryl H.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2020
very competent
fast, efficient and nice folks as well!

David S.
Amherst, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2020
We are always satisfied with the work performed on our vehicles. Work is done in a timely manner at fair prices. Work is always done right the first time.

CG
Cree G.
NE
Nissan Xterra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Cree said fast convenient timing very clear about prices and quotes.

Marquita B.
Niagara Falls, NY
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Marquita said they are expensive but they did a good job.

AC
Alice C.
10/05/2020
Happy
I am a AAA customer and had a call in for a flat tire. Bellreng's sent out Doug. He was wonderful. Thank you.

Darrell W.
Jeep Renegade
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Darrell said it was the staff's cleanliness, professionalism and that they did not try to rip him off that makes him go back to the business for service.

DK
Darlene K.
09/29/2020
honest,reliable,willing to listen and discuss issues
I felt respected - being female sometimes you feel the mechanics don't give much credence to your opinions or concerns, but here they not only listened to me, they discussed options over the phone with a mechanic friend that lives out of state. he also spoke to their professionalism and car knowledge....so would not only will they be my only car care place, but i will recommend them to everyone I know who needs car care!

Steven M.
North Tonawanda, NY
Chrysler Sebring
Amazing service
I was a customer of AAA Amherst and was not sure what to expect working with Bellreng. My tire came off my car in Niagara Falls and AAA suggested Bellreng as a possible provider for my car. From Dave H who picked up my car until I got my car back in only 2 days the experience was amazing.

Great communication through the entire process and the people (esp. Dave H) really cared about the customer and getting the job done correctly. I would gladly suggest Bellreng to anyone that needs a great car shop!!!!

SG
Susan G.
Tn Of Tona, NY
good news it's done!!!
we were more than pleased with the work you did on our Ford--- having the fan work on the AC and heater only on the highest setting was not pleasant--you fixed it in a timely manner along with rotating the tires and changing the oil, you are our go to people for service!!! the staff is always pleasant and helpful

ROBERT G.
Ford Edge
09/25/2020
Honesty, professionalism, expertise
Just all around great service