BL
Overpriced
I will not be back.

David C.
08/06/2020
Very Accommodating staff and strive to keep customers satisfied
The business offered to clean my engine after they accidentally spilled oil on the engine during an oil change, and they did a very good job cleaning it.

08/06/2020
Disappointed in the details of what is promised.
When I got home the same day after my FIRST service (Oil Change), I opened my hood to check my oil and there was clearly fresh oil (spilled?) on the main top cover, not sure what its called. My washer fluid did not appear to be topped off as far as I could tell. My rear passenger tire was 28 pounds and the rest were 31-33, which they are branded for 30. This would lead me to question of they were topped off. I wouldn't lose that much pressure same day of appointment.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

David,
Thank you very much for your business. I would like to assure you we strive for complete satisfaction with our customers. I have pulled your history and spoke with the technician about your concerns. We check over every customer's vehicle and treat it as if it were our own to keep our customers safe and provide a high level of confidence and reliability. Thank you for taking the time to accept my phone call and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Chad Pyzikiewicz
Store Manager
Bellreng's Towing & Automotive
716-362-0562

Dina M.
North Tonawanda, NY
Saturn L200
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Dina said she ended up being without a vehicle the entire weekend, because the business left the key in the ignition, and the battery died. The staff was really nice, so she would still recommend the business.

WS
Wende S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Wende said the employees lacked communication. Her vehicle still had issues after her service.

EO
Edward O.
Kenmore, NY
10/21/2020
Truck is running good
My old truck was in for regular service and a recommended ball joint replacement . before our annual Fall stay in Alleghany park . Hauling our camping stuff for this is the truck's primary mission , and it performed well .

KY
Kelly Y.
Amherst, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
09/16/2020
Fast and courteous
I had my car towed here on my lunch break for a flat tire. They did the inspection, found a problem with the brakes and fixed them, and did an oil change by the time I finished work. Definitely recommend this business.

KD
KATHY D.
North Tonawanda, NY
08/10/2020
Always do the right thing for the customer
The crew at Bell rang is always nice and friendly. Very honest and helpful. Always satisfied when my car is in their shop.

RJ
Rachel J.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff didn't tell her when the services on her vehicle would be done.

Sr Mara W.
07/23/2020
Always willing to answer questions
Honest and willing to help

Amherst, NY
07/14/2020
Change oil
Very friendly staff and great service!!

RL
Raymond L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said he is satisfied with the business's service and the vehicle runs great.

Ricardo S.
New York
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the towing part was great, but the automotive wasn't. His vehicle wouldn't start the next morning.

KZ
Kelley Z.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Kelley said the service was good and the staff was nice. Her only concern was that a month ago her estimate was $100 per tire and the cost was $112 per tire when she got them put on.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 11/27/2017

Kelly,

The quote that we provided was the price of the tires that you were interested in at that time. As a family run business, we work hard to provide a level of customer service that is above what customers have come to expect.  With that in mind, we try to extend the benefits of our wholesale pricing to our customers and give you the best possible price for the product or service. As seasons change, unfortunately tire prices can fluctuate month to month from our wholesale suppliers. Knowing this can happen, we will always verify our estimate or provide an updated price quote before any service is performed to make sure our customers are fully informed. I truly hope you are happy with the level of service we provide, from our customer pick up and drop off, to the personal care we give your vehicle on every repair. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle's maintenance and repair.

Chad Pyzikiewicz
Shop Manager
Bellreng's Towing & Automotive

CL
Craig L.
Tonawanda, NY
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Craig said the service was good.

NG
Napoleon G.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Napoleon said his experience with this business was very good. He appreciated the cordial atmosphere. He stated he has a feeling they accomplished what needed to be done. He suggested they keep up the good work.